[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, i need some advice. I am interested in following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: d55.jpg (553KB, 1432x2020px) Image search: [Google]
d55.jpg
553KB, 1432x2020px
Alright guys, i need some advice. I am interested in following pic related. I don't consider myself trans(I want to keep my dick), although I honestly just don't really give a shit about gender, I personally believe that it doesn't exist. I am moreso curious, curious to see how pretty I can become. The main things holding me back are 1. I am 6ft tall, and barely 18 so still growing, and 2. I have a somewhat masculine face(defined jawline, big Adams apple etc). I figured that since this routine doesn't involve hrt I could give it a try and if I end up looking like shit I can just go back to lifting and eating meat with no long term damage. Is this a good idea or a horrible one that will fuck me up permanently?
>>
>>8526860
Well exercising and eating healthy is great for you and I encourage you to do it of course, but to actually feminize yourself and see actual effects means you'd be nuking T and you would grow boobs and of course your dick is affected.
>>
TAKE MOANS AND GROW CONETITS YOU NIGGER
>>
The guide is shit and myths desu.
>>
File: fatty-acids-and-testosterone[1].png (54KB, 963x439px) Image search: [Google]
fatty-acids-and-testosterone[1].png
54KB, 963x439px
>>8526872
It can work if you actually take the effort to do it right.
Like cutting saturated fats out of your diet and using phytoestrogens can not only stop MPB it can also easily halve your testosterone, probably actually go even lower if you were really studious about it.

The reason the guide is retarded is because if you actually did things according to studies on how diets affect testosterone and whatnot you'd basically get the same results as taking an AA and E just with significantly more of a hassle, and possibly horrible side effects due to vitamin deficiencies if you didn't supplement that.
>>
>>8526868
The main thing that scares me is how my dick will be effected. Will I just have lower libido or will it physically shrink?
I don't need to do it for the health effects, I already exercise daily and eat well. That is kind of why I wanna do this too, cause I already know I have the discipline to change my body, but I wanna see if I can make changes in the opposite direction that I first made them in, if that makes sense.
>>
>>8526878
Just take your skittles, alice.
>>
>>8526878
Go see a gender therapist.
>>
>>8526882
Gender doesn't exist, nigga. I can do what I want with my body, it doesn't make me fucked in the head.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 720x960px
>>8526886
Haha oh you are gonna hate yourself in a few years.
>>
>>8526886
Yeah except you're following retarded meme guides on the internet.
Why are you concerned about your dick? If you want to be feminine you need to lower your T to the point it's not going to work. But actually even on HRT my dick still mostly works, I don't have as much semen obviously and it's clear now, but I still get erections it's just tougher to orgasm.
If you want to be male then just keep going as is. You can obviously alter your diet and be healthy, and you can do a million squats and get a good butt, but you're not going to be feminine.
>>
File: 1379060436992.png (112KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1379060436992.png
112KB, 260x260px
>>8526860
This is fucking with my mind. You are literally me 4 years ago. I'm serious. Same height, same age I was, moderately defined jawline, prominent Adam's apple, disregarding gender, trying to become pretty, even that same exact fucking guide holy shit. Seriously, are you me from the past or something?

Anyways, two years later I went full tranny, so I just thought I should warn you.
>>
>>8526889
Seriously, I am not going to pidgeonhole myself into some stupid fucking category. If I wanna act feminine I will act feminine, if I wanna act masculine I will act masculine, if I wanna act like a fucking dinosaur then I will act like a dinosaur. Now gtfo of the thread unless you are gonna provide useful info.
>>
>>8526898
Just drink cummies out of plastic water bottles for dem xenoayystrogens lmao.
>>
>>8526898
lol it's hardly pigeonholing.... Estrogen makes your body more feminine, testosterone makes your body more masculine. There's no getting around basic biology.
If you want to act like a little femmy bitch then go for it, lots of gay dudes do it and there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>8526905
That's what I'm saying. I just wanna be a "femmy bitch" for a fat minute, see if my skin looks better and I smell nicer, etc. The reason I don't wanna go full trap is because I still plan on wearing masculine clothes sometimes, or just dressing like a twink(v neck, tight short shorts, skate shoes) because I find that fucking hot.
Basically, I wanna try out trap mode while I am still young, then go for masc mode, then bear mode, then daddy mode when I am an old decrepit faggot. I don't wanna go full tranny because that would inhibit me from doing other modes later on in life.
>>
>>8526912
There's not a lot you can do. You could take bica and tamoxifen or raloxifene and you probably won't grow breasts but both tam and ralox have a black box warning on them that they cause early death and are only supposed to be used in situations of severe breast cancer risk.
Plus you'd still be fucking up your hormones. After a long time on bica and SERMs you'd lose testicular function most likely.

You generally can't flipflop with your hormones because your testicles will be affected. You could of course transition, then detransition, but you'd be on TRT for the rest of your life in that situation.
If you don't give a fuck about screwing up your hormones and dick function what you are trying to do is pretty easy though.
>>
>>8526927
I don't really want tits, just a bod like the OP pic, smooth skin, and a phat ass(I already have a decent ass, but it is muscly, not bouncy, if you understand what I mean)
>>
>>8526936
Well you can have nice skin as a guy still, it won't look like a females skin though. You can also exercise to get a big butt and whatnot.
If you actually want female features and to look like a convincing girl you'll need to get rid of your testosterone though. If you're that attached to your dick then what you're trying to do is impossible. You cannot become a girl and still have normal ranges of testosterone.
>>
Ugh, I really want to do this
Like I don't want to be a full on trap, but have the body for it, but on the other hand, having a bit of muscle seems like something I also want. Of course I can only do one, and mixing both methods together would surely fuck up and produce no results
>>
File: 1492812114659.jpg (1MB, 1432x2164px) Image search: [Google]
1492812114659.jpg
1MB, 1432x2164px
>>8526860
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.