[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do the trannies here misgender people they dislike?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

File: just wondering.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
just wondering.png
602KB, 963x720px
So why do the trannies here misgender people they dislike?
>>
>>8525566
It's the worst thing they can think to say because they know how much it hurts.
>>
>>8525686
So it amounts to a severe lack of empathy, then? I mean, if they know how much it hurts, you'd think they know better than to perpetuate misgendering as an acceptable thing.
>>
>>8525566
usually because they were born late enough so they could transition in their teens, and as a result view anyone less passing/born earlier as inferior and thus acceptable to misgender
>>
>>8525754
Pretty much
>>
>>8525566
Because it's the meanest thing to do and this is 4chan so you're free to do it. I think that's why "hun" is so much more popular here than on reddit.
>>
>>8525566
People punch down in society to make themselves feel big because they have insecrutiy issues, we get bullied by society and in turn many in our own community pass that emotional pain and hurt on to epeople even lower in the social heiarchy to ease the pain, people like non passing mtfs.
>>
>>8525864
>people even lower in the social heiarchy to ease the pain, people like non passing mtfs
not sure this was supposed to be funny but I still think it is
>>
>>8525566
I've only ever really seen it as a /pol/ meme with the whole
>she
thing
>>
>>8525915
I'm mostly referring to people who refer to Blaire White as "he" and "Robbie White." Other examples are people calling caraposter "he" and the misgendering seen in various tripfag dramas.
>>
>>8525566
People misgender me. Why shouldn't I treat them the same?
>>
>>8526041
blaire white has said mtf trannies aren't women
caraposter has never said he was trans calling him she was just a huge meme
tripfags are clinically insane so :shrug:
>>
File: 6578776978897890008.png (229KB, 380x320px) Image search: [Google]
6578776978897890008.png
229KB, 380x320px
>>8525566
what is pic related? if you don't guess correctly then you're misgendering them and dislike them according to your logic.
>>
>>8526466
this is why english needs gender neutral pronouns other than just using he or they when it's not known
>>
>>8525754
Lifelong depression makes you unempathetic toward any other human being and most people are closet sadists.
>>
>>8526458
>caraposter has never said he was trans calling him she was just a huge meme
I just hope she ends up ok. She's more relatable than most of the people on here.
Commie-chan and Cara are the only ones in this shithole who deserve to succeed tbqh, yet they seem to be having the most trouble.
I wish I could help
>>
>>8526466
Except that's not my logic; don't put words into my mouth, please. I'm referring to those known to be trans, such as Blaire White and some posters on /tttt/.

>>8526508
>Commie-chan and Cara
Both of them are pretty terrible people, though.
>>
>>8526472
That's a he because the adam's apple. I'm not afraid of "misgendering" people anymore. I hate feeling so careful about what I say. In cases like this one (but with an unnoticeable adam's apple) just take a quick guess. Expect that if you dress and style yourself androgynously. Unless they're a friend/acquaintance and they ask for you to call them the opposite gender you guessed.
>>
>>8526508
>She's more relatable than most of the people on here.
??????
>>
>>8526551
well im just coming from a practical perspective
why have to guess when you could just have a pronoun that doesnt care what gender a person is
>>
>>8526563
the "stalking", the "mentally ill", the staying-in-bed-all-day
>>
>>8526705
>the "stalking"
Tell me your story.
>>
>>8526734
Who are you?
>>
>>8526748
You're best friend or you're worst nightmare it depends :3
>>
>>8526785
I already know how you'll react. Pass.
>>
>>8526544
Commie is a huge pain in the ass sometimes but I still can't help but love her.
>>
>>8525754
yep
they're terrible people and every last one of them deserves to be tortured to death, which would still be better than misgendering them
>>
>>8526458
>caraposter has never said he was trans calling him she was just a huge meme
cara is on hrt and identifies as female
>>
>>8525566
because the point of insults is that they hurt
misgendering hurts
are you autistic
>>
>>8526472
it
>>
>>8526937
I'm sorry, I know I should disappear but I can't contact Tail. That means I can't send the money. It's just going to be lost unless somebody can take it.
>>
>>8526473
Most people here*

I don't browse more than once a week and I am very empathetic towards people that have to deal with issues
>>
>>8525566
They're terf false flaggers funded by the christian right
>>
>>8526508
>Commie-chan and Cara are the only ones in this shithole who deserve to succeed tbqh
I genuinely can't understand how anybody could ever come to such a conclusion.
>>
>>8526937
I've been trying to contact somebody the last two days. I can't even reach anybody, not even here. I'm just going to give up if I can't.
>>
>>8526937
I'm tired of waiting. If everyone hates me so much that they drag this along and make it as difficult as possible. Then maybe in better off just dying cleanly. It's not like they care, they couldn't even take the time to take the money. Am I so disgusting that they won't even help me for that?
>>
>>8527187
Why not give it to somebody else?
>>
>>8527204
Anybody could use it.
>>
>>8525566
because we have our fair share of childish and mean people too, just like every other group of people.
>>
>>8527119
>>8527150
>>8527187
the reason survey hasn't been online is because we don't want you to die, and we're sorry for how you feel
we're trying to talk you out of it, but you aren't listening, so you have to be offline to make sure you don't kill yourself until we've made you listen to the fact that you shouldn't
>>
>>8526935
t."empathetic" tranny
>>
>>8527424
kek
i have very little empathy and am open about this fact
though you may have noticed that the people i was threatening were trannies (specifically /tttt/ trannies, who i have been angry at lately), not cis people
>>
>>8527490
You seem to have plenty for some people.
>>
>>8527508
which ones?
>>
>>8527513
Cara and Kitty.
>>
>>8527292
People just threw me away like trash because they hated wanted me to disappear. Why isn't this the same again? How can you talk to me offline? Chloroform and the histology knifes all exist off line
>>
>>8527682
Shhhh, you're going to be okay. Don't send anyone money, you're going to be fine. Get back on the hormones, survive, get better. Maybe you need to see a therapist or a doctor about everything? Please be okay <3
>>
>>8526544
>>8526858
I try, and I'm trying to get better. I'm sorry if I've hurt people, I don't mean to be a bitch, but sometimes i have so much self-dislike shit that it can make me say really STUPID shit that isn't true about the world and other people. Just know that everyone deserves to survive, and everyone can get to that place where they're happy and they're doing good. Including me and you and Cara and everyone.

I'm reviewing McDonald's fries and Doritos right now, but if you want, I can make a vocaroo about how I feel about life and everything. I just want to make people feel better so they're not depressed.
>>
>>8527690
I've been talking to doctors over my medical problems. Nothing will fix them in the long run or the fact people hate me and want me to dissapear
>>
>>8526472
>this is why english needs gender neutral pronouns other than just using he or they when it's not known
we already do, it's called "they"
>>
>>8527702
Not her btw

> people hate me and want me to dissapear
If you're basing your opinion of that on the reactions and behaviors of literally-autistic people, who if they're avoiding you are almost certainly doing so because they feel overwhelmed or have an instinctual discomfort with strong emotions in other people or don't want to fuck up in how they react, you're using the wrong metric.

> I've been talking to doctors over my medical problems. Nothing will fix them in the long run
A lot of people have many medical problems and still have fulfilling lives. You can become happy while still having those problems, anon.
>>
>>8525754
Most of the trans women here are autistic, as are most of the trans men so that helps explain the perceived lack of empathy and social skills. Personally, as a trans woman myself, I've met really toxic and shitty trans women from here but I've never gone as far as to misgender them. Even if a lot of them just came off as autistic nerd boys who put literally zero effort into their transition besides getting on hormones. People who browse here frequently do it because this board is already pretty toxic and combined with their own personal issues, they wind up with a lot of internalized transphobia and they have to externalize it somehow. It's connected to why we occasionally see rabid MtF TERFs and people like BDD-chan who have severe self-esteem issues.

TL;DR: This is a pretty shitty board for trans people and it makes their demeanor and self-esteem a lot worse.
>>
>>8527720
I have no one to talk to about these problems left
>>
>>8527743
Sorry I went to eat

Are you seeing a therapist? What's been your experience with them?
>>
>>8526466
>>8526472
Apple is a cute Nick Cave-lookalike femboy from Kageshi, someone's just been trolling him by posting his pics here recently
>>
>>8527734
tfw you'd love to fully transition but the thought fills you with utter disgust and you barely even know where to start
tfw all the other transgirls just call you weird or AGP for not pulling yourself up by the bootstraps
>>
>>8525754
it basically amounts to being transphobic honestly.

If a trans woman rapes someone she is a horrible person and deserves to be punished, but she's still a woman.
>>
>>8528850
Yet our sense of justice is very different depending on whether the person being punished is a man or a woman.
>>
>>8525754
shut up nigger
>>
>>8527695
Heeeey that's the spirit. Looks like you've made some huge improvements all around as of late. Always knew you had it in you. ;) Just please, don't be so hard on yourself. You're a great person all around and seeing that is what hurts most of all.
Not sure what you mean by vocaroo, but I would certainly like to hear it.
>>
I can only hope this board has driven some of you mentally ill degenerates to kill yourselves.
>>
>>8529532
Hey thanks! I recorded like five vocaroos of me talking to Trent on Skype, but I feel like I sound kind of weird in them, like it's too feminine in kind of an HSTS trans way instead of my normal lesbian voice, maybe because I'm crossfaded. But I thought that would make me sound even more chill haha. Maybe I need to practice more....
>>
>>8529724
You're quite welcome. See? This is why we're the coolest board. We actually know how to get along with each other (reasonably) well.

So where would one be able to hear any of these?
>>
>>8528117
>but the thought fills you with utter disgust

Well, this is what I was talking about with the internalized transphobia. You need to learn how to get over that and be yourself if you wanna make real progress.

>barely even know where to start

Well the first thing I'd recommend is seeing a therapist who specializes in gender issues since you sound like you're pre-everything and apparently disgusted with the idea of transitioning.

Getting on hormones would be a huge step but it's a long road before you can get where you want to get. The main rut most trans women here get into is that they get on HRT and just sit on their asses not doing anything else in the meantime with the hope that it'll magically make them into the cute girl they wish to be. They don't work on their fashion sense, they don't practice their voice or makeup skills, and they completely neglect their mannerisms. Most of the time they just wind up coming off as androgynous looking autistic boys with tits and they wind up bitter and jaded about it so they shitpost here to vent their frustration. This can be avoided but they leave themselves in this state.

I understand why they do it, of course. They're scared. Whether it's a fear of failure (the thought of putting in loads of effort only to come out a "hon"), stigma, violence, or peer and familial rejection. Or maybe they're just lazy, idk.

Either way, they want a simple fix but transitioning is far from that.

>tfw all the other transgirls just call you weird or AGP for not pulling yourself up by the bootstraps

I don't think you're weird, you're quite normal desu. For a trans girl at least. Also you shouldn't write off transition if you think you're AGP. AGP with dysphoria is, by it's own definition, both a sexual orientation and a form of being trans and it's theorized to be the most common form of it. Blanchard himself advocated for transition. You shouldn't feel ashamed of your own sexuality and identity.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.