[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to have sex so fucking badly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_3366.jpg (81KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3366.jpg
81KB, 640x960px
> gay male
> 20
> summer semester college

I'm so horny all of the time, but I've always resisted slutting around with a few exceptions when I first moved out... Now though I'm finding it harder and harder to stay celibate while not looking for a relationship (I've got set plans already that would get in the way of a relationship, not important)

The main reason I'm so strict is because of my fear of getting HIV. I had a scare once during my freshman year, and ever since I have essentially shut down shop despite being what most would say a pretty cute twink type.

Everytime I try working up any courage to hookup, I'll get as far as chatting with someone on grindr never making any plans to meet and flaking the absolute second any plans are made when the thought of:
> "This could be the time where I got HIV for an easy fuck"

And I suddenly feel so naseous and anxious that I delete grindr.

It's been a fucking repeating cycle.

What advice would you have for me? My hand and my fleshlight aren't satisfying that 'need to cum' feeling in my dick if that makes any sense, it feels good but there's not much satisfaction.

>pic related to my body type and race but nothing else
>>
>>8524519
And yes, I know condoms exist but I still don't feel secure >>8524519
>>
>>8524519
>>8524534
>condoms

http://www.hrc.org/explore/topic/hiv-aids?gclid=CN3_3-3g6NQCFUtqfgodaAQPQQ
>>
>>8524519
Stay strong. HIV is no joke.

Gays need to learn that mindless hedonism is not true happiness. Relationships are what brings fulfillment out of the sexual side of life. Those who realize this are sadly the minority of the minority.
>>
>>8524519
Why do these guys look like they have titless womyn bodies? Gross
>>
>>8524519
You can use Truvada (PrEP)
You would still use condoms for anal, but with the added protection of the drug, the risk is pretty much negated
>>
>>8524717
Stop looking so much at trannies and learn how real women look like.
>>
PrEP and condoms, and you're good to go.
>>
>>8524699
Maybe you're just wrong?
>>
>>8524699
>Relationships are what brings fulfillment out of the sexual side of life
This has never been true. I don't care for all of that dick fulfillment, but going the complete opposite direction is also false as fuck.
>>
>>8524717
Look like young skinny dudes to me.
>>
HIV really isn't that big of a deal anymore
>>
>>8524761
On my parents insurance and they hate the gays, not likely to work out well for me.

>>8524887
See above, can't get PrEP

>>8525265
But why is he?

>>8525338
Liar.
>>
>>8525430
>On my parents insurance and they hate the gays, not likely to work out well for me.
well, then dont suck dick and dont bottom
you cant get hiv by having your dicc succed, and you cant get hiv by fucking assholes with a condom (even if it breaks, you are fine)
>>
>>8525338
but it is though, people die from it all the time and even if you don't die you still feel tired and sick all the time.
>>
>>8525515

WRONG LMAO, there is no 100% safe act if a partner is HIV+, the only safe way is to be both -, two + runs the risk of a HIV 'superinfection' where you get multiple strains of the virus at the same time, happy days :^)

>>8524519
Join the club, almost every gay guy on here is looking for a long term relationship, it seems settling down is not popular with young guys, I'm 19 so the future doesn't look good from where I am :/
>>
File: 1498869177946.png (973KB, 1000x923px) Image search: [Google]
1498869177946.png
973KB, 1000x923px
>>8525543
im 21 and i was a slut for a few months, but then i got tested and decided to stop. now ive been with a guy for over a year and i wouldnt change it for anything else.
pointless hookups are retarded and dangerous in the long run. and they dont make you truly happy.
>>
>>8525552

I'm a virgin that was looking forwards to finally meeting some guys like me when I go to college (thanks rural parents and shyness) but the more I hear about the hookup culture amonst young guys the more reluctant I get to take part in 'LGBT' things
>>
File: 1497728641266.jpg (279KB, 617x818px) Image search: [Google]
1497728641266.jpg
279KB, 617x818px
>>8524519
I'm in your boat, OP. It's the reason I've only gone down on a guy I met on Grindr.
I was basically a bitch in heat. It was satisfying while I was doing it, but afterwards I drank 80% grappa straight from the bottle to wash down my shame.(and kill most things on the way down)

I'm just going wait until I meet someone who I can trust to not be a huge rodeo slut.
>>
>>8525601
i'm 26 and I'm still waiting. My longest gay relationship was a month and we broke up after I asked him what he did over the weekend. His response was "oh I went to this gay pool party and everyone was naked and I got blown by this cute filipino boy in a hot tub"

most fucking faggots are fucking sluts
>>
>>8525637
Sad but unfortunately true. But then again your ex probably didn't take the relationship too seriously if he allowed himself to get blown in a hottub at a party you weren't attending.
>>
>>8524519
Im 23
Get off your high horse
>>
>>8525637
That's just... gross
>>
>>8525637
>implying you wouldnt let yourself get blown by a cute boy
Location?
>tfw no bf
>>
>>8524519
Get WoW
Roll a toon on moon guard
Put the MRP addon in your addins folder which is under interface
Cyber with other faggots while tugging your penis
That will tide you over
>>
>>8525637
>relationship
>a month

kek
that's not a relationship
>>
>>8525813
every relationship in history was a month-old at one point
>>
>>8525637
I would've said that in a postmodern ironic tone but maybe I shouldn't anymore because autism has been so rampant these days.
>>
>>8525818
It wasn't a relationship at that point - they were just dating
>>
OP here again

So is there just no point to giving in to being horny? I feel like I'm missing out on so much being in college now, so many gays I've met get laid pretty often along with the straights... like I said, fleshlights aren't assholes
>>
>>8525885
If you want to fuck a qt, then fuck a qt. If you want to fuck a fleshlight, fuck a fleshlight.
Do whatever the fuck you want bitch but realize they have consequences and they mean more than just that single moment.
>>
>>8525885

Do w

hat you want I guess, just be prepared for the consequences, or try to so the seemingly impossible task of getting a steady bf who's clean

Not hard but your thread mostly became a 'muh gay slutz i want bf' again, sorry
>>
>>8525885
Basically what >>8525896 said.
You can always date people, figure out their angle. If sex happens then so be it.
I think you just anxious about what people might think of you. The social mammoth.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3f5u5TrJ-o
>>
>>8525885
there is practically no chance of contacting aids by sticking a condom wrapped bepis in a butthole...
>>
>>8525567
It's not worth it.
I was in your position, except from a homophobic urban area. When I went to uni, I kept thinking "Maybe the LGBT community will be full of normal, decent people, and I'll meet a normal, decent, non-"gay"-looking guy and fall in love. Maybe it might subvert my expectations...".
It ended up being exactly the regressively left, slutty, hyperfeminised crap-pile I expected it to be. Taking part in LGBT things is not the way to find bf; I'll let you know when I discover the source of bf, but it doesn't lie here.
>>
File: 1493276876109.gif (90KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
1493276876109.gif
90KB, 500x241px
>>8525885
>fleshlights aren't assholes
personally the actual sex part is very underwhelming in my opinion
if all i cared about was orgasming, i'd honestly masturbate
cuddling is where its at
>>
>>8525265
Sure, maybe. Haven't seen any evidence for that yet.

>>8525300
What do you mean opposite direction? Either you have an emotional relationship with someone or you don't. My claim is that the lack of such is a missed opportunity to experience a greater happiness in life.
>>
Let's fuck, im a virgin
>>
>>8526292
> Either you have an emotional relationship with someone or you don't.
Sincerely hope this is a joke I'm just not getting because someone can't literally be treating emotional relationships as binary. Keep that shit to genders pls
>>
>>8526307
You said don't go in the "opposite direction" or having casual sex, meaning having monogamous relationships is "just as bad" as fucking 25 different men in an hour.

And yes, it is a binary. Having an open """"""relationship"""""" is not a relationship at all. That's called a fuck buddy and falls in the casual hookup category.
>>
>>8526339
The opposite direction here meaning being a delusional and emotional clingy fuck constantly placing 'emotional' relationships on a pedestal for no good reason other than some idiotic euphoric retardation.
So no, it's not binary when the spectrum exists. No one is even talking about "open" relationships m8 build that strawman elsewhere you faggot.
This is why you're alone, you can't comprehend anything beyond these tiny ass boxes.
>>
>>8526347
They deserve to be placed on a pedestal. I don't expect you've ever read a book, but you might learn that virtually all of human art is centered around praising the union of two people, not in mindless sex, but in a lifelong devotion to one another.

There's a reason it's been pursued for centuries, and it will survive the latest deconstructionist attacks of this generation. People are wired to desire it, and it's sad that an entire group of people would throw it away for hedonistic pleasures that last only a few moments.
>>
>>8526347
As a different person, I want to support the viewpoint that an """"open"""" relationship is no relationship at all.
It is a fuck buddy
I have a fuck buddy
>>
>so many salty flab-tier huns on here
>>
>>8526529
If you don't have an emotional connection to your partner then sure. If you do, I don't see how it's not a relationship.
>>
>>8528518
Falling in love with a fuck-buddy is high-school-tier.
Don't do it.
>>
>>8528606
>Two people fall in love. Live like every other couple, fuck passionately, but also hookup for meaningless casual sex with other people while their boyfriend is away
>Somehow this isn't a relationship
>>
>>8528617
i refuse to acknowledge that anyone could have an emotional connection to someone while fucking others on the side
you fuckin degenerates need to learn to be human
>>
File: tumblr_lolds3WrvM1qcfnlco1_500.jpg (89KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lolds3WrvM1qcfnlco1_500.jpg
89KB, 500x333px
>>8528628
Love and codependence are not the same as lust and sex.
But I agree that a relationship where there are infidelities is not secure or lasting.
Long-term commitments require trust.
Cheating invalidates trust.
If both partners decide they want to sleep around then that isn't infidelity.
But it doesn't make the relationship more secure, because during sex powerful chemicals that create interpersonal bonds (like oxytocin) are released, so the old relationship bonds may end up broken and replaced by new bonds with new partners.
Science 101
>>
>>8528628
Forgive these people. They're severely emotionally damaged, allowing them to separate intimacy and romantic/loving closeness in their minds. Kind of sad and bleak when you think about it...
>>
>>8529006
you're married to Jesus, apparently
>>
>>8529015
>Jesus
Don't have to be religious to recognise that monogamy is ultimately more stable and emotionally intimate than an open relationship.
>>
>>8528628
>i refuse to acknowledge that anyone could have an emotional connection to someone while fucking others on the side
this is actually autism
>>
You're a 20 year old college student living under your parents thumb just wait 2 fucking years until you're out of college and independent and get on Truvada with your own insurance.

T. someone who was celibate in College for 3/4 years until he met someone long term and moved out and got a real job with real insurance.

#itreallydoesgetbetternigga
>>
>>8529182
yet he's still posting on /lgbt/ trying to convince others his life is better now that he's found someone with a low self-esteem to settle for him
>>
>>8529190
>tfw people who might help have left 4chan by definition
>>
File: thread.jpg (19KB, 910x480px) Image search: [Google]
thread.jpg
19KB, 910x480px
>>8529190
I'm just saying your situation is like many young gay college men and will improve in a short amount of time but if you want to be a salty bitch thats your prerogative
>>
File: then.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
then.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>8529182
>Truvada

this does nothing to prevent herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, crabs or a thousand other STDs.

i find it humorous that so many faggots are giving all their money to the pharmajew just so they can skank it up on grindr.

whatever happened to getting to know someone before exchanging bodily fluids?

you're all disgusting.
>>
>>8529193
I would post that image of all the healthy-looking qts that were once upon a time regulars on this board desu but fucked up computer
>>
File: lgbt.png (68KB, 382x336px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt.png
68KB, 382x336px
>>8529202
hf living in fear 24/7 while I play safe
>>
>>8529202
AUTISTIC VACCINES AND TAIL GROWING GMOS!!!
>>
>>8529202
>this does nothing to prevent herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, crabs or a thousand other STDs.
you are supposed to still use condoms for anal and quickly examine your partner's penis before sucking it
not to mention, those diseases do not carry the same level of stigma that hiv does

>i find it humorous that so many faggots are giving all their money to the pharmajew just so they can skank it up on grindr.
I pay literally 0$ for it

>whatever happened to getting to know someone before exchanging bodily fluids?
I'm mildly spergy, I can't just hit on guys. Online apps made me able to talk to other people because i know they are interested

>you're all disgusting.
okay
>>
>>8529215
yeah, because medications have never been found to have side-effects
>>
>>8529285
I was informed that truvada could cause bone weakness in the long term, but if you want to play a little loose for 5-10 years, it should be pretty much perfectly okay (in terms of side effects)
>>
>>8529260
>I pay literally 0$ for it

>doesn't understand how insurance and taxes work

kek
>>
>>8529295
i pay 0$ out of pocket
i would have paid the insurance money even if i wasn't on truvada
its not like... i wouldn't be on insurance had i not been a fag
>>
>>8529341
>i wouldn't be on insurance had i not been a fag
me_irl
>>
>>8529345
>its not like... i wouldn't be on insurance had i not been a fag
what i implied was that i would be on insurance either way
just to clarify
>>
>>8526089

Yeah, if you discover the bf source be sure to make a thread here, I was planning to tentatively get involved with some LGBT things just to increase the chances of meeting a guy like me, I'll just be careful with who I associate with then

(If someone identifies as LGBT and is loud about it, we probably aren't going to get on well anyway to be honest)
>>
>>8524519

take prep. 99% effective against hiv. condoms are also 98% effective. if you're on both its pretty impossible to get hiv

you can also find a long term fwb.
>>
>>8530052
long term fwb doesn't do anything to prevent contracting the diseases
meds + condoms are universally good advice
>>
>>8529200
That wasn't me (the OP)
>>
Penises lead to death
>>
>>8524519

i have the same body as the guy on the right with maybe slightly thiccer butt..
>>
>>8534238
No you don't instead you're delusional enough to believe that because you push out your butt, that it means you have a thiccer butt.
>>
>>8534254

idk ive been told im pretty nice.
>>
>>8529419

i almost found a boy at a party but some girl was all over me the whole time and wouldnt let me near him practically.
>>
>>8534475

;_; sad times

the only bf material i ever found was through mutual friends, shame all he wanted to do was fuck and then leave, at least i didn't give him the secks so i guess i won a little bit?

hopefully college will be better
>>
>>8525804
Too bad Hordeside RP is dead.

I just want to fuck Blood Elf twinks...
>>
File: 1496909467854.jpg (492KB, 1700x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1496909467854.jpg
492KB, 1700x1006px
I'm 26 and it's now 2 years since my first and only relationship.

I actually fantasize more about hugging and cuddling than fucking these days. Get laid quick or you'll end up like me.
>>
>>8537623
>I actually fantasize more about hugging and cuddling than fucking these days. Get laid quick or you'll end up like me.
oh god
i'm 24 and i had 0 friends for the past 5 years
now i have one friend and every night I fantasize about making a ""joke"" about us cuddling, him responding surprisingly well to the joke, and us getting physical.
I grind on my matress fantasizing about how he'd hold me from behind and I'd feel his breath on my neck.
Oh god i'm dribbling cum just typing this out, I want him soo much. But he is literally my only friend and likely he is str8. I'll probe about his opinions regarding trap anime to gauge my chances.
>>
>>8537675
I have only one friend as well, but he doesn't sexually appeal to me personally or physically in the slightest. It's funny how we get along so well considering he's not very bright but hypersocial, while I'm the opposite.

>I grind on my matress fantasizing about how he'd hold me from behind and I'd feel his breath on my neck.
I have those exact fantasies about an absurdly cute coworker of mine instead. I also like to imagine myself lying half atop his chest with one of my legs draped over him, my face nuzzled up to his neck while he lazily plays with my hair
>>
>>8537735
>I also like to imagine myself lying half atop his chest with one of my legs draped over him, my face nuzzled up to his neck while he lazily plays with my hair
same, i imagine myself brushing my toes against his :3
>>
>>8538229
Did all that with my ex so I know what it's like enough to miss it so hard it hurts.
>>
syphilis and other diseases are becoming more common because of you nasty fags
>>
>>8538472
don't have sex with fags and you have nothing to fear!
>>
>>8537735
>>8538229
>>8538298
any more of those cuddly stories???
>>
>ywn be cooking in your home waiting for hubby to come back from work
>ywn be reading a book with your back to the door as dinner keeps warm on the stove.
>ywn feel his warm strong hands envelope you from behind
>ywn turn around and smile into a kiss, finally breaking away to tell him that dinner is ready.
>ywn talk quietly about your seperate days over the meal and clean up together, one person on washing up and one person on drying.
>ywn curl up on the soft suede couch together as he watches a movie he recorded and you continue reading the book you had put down before dinner.
>ywn be held close as you gently nap with your head on his chest, lulled from your dense book by the steady pounding of his heart.
>ywn be woken gently with a soft kiss, and be pushed through the shower by your chuckling lover as he makes comments on how only children and old people nap.
>ywn quip back by saying that he must be an old man because you've caught him napping on multiple occasions.
>ywn slap his ass as he walks into the shower after you
>ywn slip into bed together, him in a old fashioned flannel shirt and boxers, you in only an oversized hoodie and no undies (gotta let the boys breathe).
>ywn cuddle until he falls asleep, and you drift off slowly to the sound of his deep breathing.
>ywn wake up and have his face be the first thing you see in the morning.
Why even live? I want to be someones someone.
>>
>>8540646
... be my bf?
>>
>>8537623
I know that feeling. I just want someone else to cuddle up to and watch anime or movies together with, and feel appreciated by.
>>
>>8540646
>wearing thick clothes to bed
Why?
>>
>>8540646
Keep dreaming.
Try sleeping in bed with a man without him trying to pressure you into sex.
>>
>>8541484
Nothing about that post implied he'd be opposed to sex.
>>
>>8540646

It's 2017 what poorfags can't afford a dishwasher 0/10 immersion broken
>>
>>8541562
Idc.
Men pretend to love you so you have sex with them.
They can smell the damage a mile off.
There's no doubt in my mind that every guy who's put up with my crazy shit was because they were trying to get me in bed.
Even though I'm a massive druggy slut.
>>
>>8541461
to absorb the nocturnal emissions
>>
>>8541770
Well, at least they found you sexually attractive.
All the men who have pursued me have just wanted my money.
>>
>>8541776
I'd rather deal with a gold digger than a man who calls himself my "daddy".
You're rich, you don't have a right to complain about shit.
Check your privilege, richfag
>>
>>8541792
You're pretty, you don't have a right to complain about shit.
Check your privilege, prettycunt
>>
>>8541861
depends on how ugly and rich
>>
>>8541773
>to absorb the nocturnal emissions
I haven't had those since I started masturbating at the age of 12 or 13.
>>
>>8545692
maybe stop masturbating so much?
>>
>>8545692

I thought he meant farts desu, I've never had wet dream problems tho
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.