[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/lgbt/ happily ignoring him and what he done Really activates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: DoYogaEveryDay.jpg (77KB, 661x482px) Image search: [Google]
DoYogaEveryDay.jpg
77KB, 661x482px
>/lgbt/ happily ignoring him and what he done
Really activates the pineal gland
>>
File: laughing anime girl.jpg (87KB, 582x580px) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime girl.jpg
87KB, 582x580px
>I'm a newfag who wasnt here when it happened and now I'm weeks late where da discussion at?
>>
>/pol/tard still mad
Really activates those butt pain receptors
>>
>>8524225
Threads about him were often taken down.
>>
>>8524225
>Look through archives
>find nothing on him on /lgbt/ many threads on /pol/ though
>>
>>8524219
They've been discussed here but not excessively. Why should we focus on one unstable asshole who doesnt reflect on the community at all
>>
>>8524254
>reflect on the community at all
>Has gender dysphoria and mental illness
>dont pin this on us guys!!
>>
>>8524260
9/10 trannies should have a lobotomy.

t. tranny
>>
>>8524260
He was also white, your point?
>haha, a sample size of 1 is sufficient
>>
>>8524276
You bear the mark of white guilt
>>
>>8524219
>>8524231
>>8524248
>>8524276
>look at me, I'm misgendering someone, I'm so edgy!
>>
It's very common for people with severe mental illness to trick themselves into thinking they're trans when they're not. Look at chris chan
>>
>>8524300
>misgendering someone that refused to transition to be a true ghost pony girl in the afterlife
>>
>>8524308
We can at least remember her the way she ought to have gotten to live.
>>
>>8524313
you didnt watch his manifestos did you?
he didnt want to live as a girl, he wanted to be a ghost girl in his magic fantasy world because he got "recruited" by his fantasy friends.
this guy is _not_ trans, hes just a skizo nutcase
>>
>>8524320
>inb4 you cant be trans if you have a mental disorder
>>
>>8524328
i didnt say that. but _if_ he really was trans, then i will bet you that it was symptomatic of his other disorders and not independent of them.
go watch his manifesto retard.
he made it all up in his hyper active imagination to the point where he actually believed in it
>>
He wanted to be a girl because he hated men, not because he felt gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8524328
also does the simple claim that "i want to be a girl, im trans, i HATE guys" make me trans? cool, anyone without any legitimate reason can say that and then they are 100% trans
>>
who
>>
>>8524340
I watched one of his videos when this happened and he does talk about having dysphoria.
>>
>>8524351
No, he only thought he had dysphoria. You don't suddenly discover dysphoria after watching danny phantom
>>
>>8524336
>it was symptomatic of her other disorders and not independent of them
Proof?
>>
>>8524368
im George Bush, prove me wrong. you cant becasue i said i am George Bush, so it must be true.

my proof:
1) watch. the. videos.
2) Occam's razor
3) prove that im not George Bush despite im saying that i am
>>
>>8524412
Jeb please go
>>
>>8524422
but im george bush!
>>
>>8524354
>nobody is trans unless they're trans the way I say is acceptable
>>
>>8524412
Good analogy, you want to prove you're Bush or she was "trans as a symptom", the burden of proof is on you. Either way, proof or it didn't happen.

Occam's razor.
>>
>>8524300
>Guy who murdered 3 people deserves to be called his true name
REALLY GETS THE THIRD EYE OPEN
>>
>>8524445
>you want to prove you're Bush or he was "trans as a symptom"
i want you to prove im not bush.

>the burden of proof is on you
yea, your opinion doesnt need any more proof than im giving in saying im bush. i _dont_ have to prove im bush

>Occam's razor.
you dont know what that is i take it

10/10 troll buddy, you are making me doubt if you are actually retarded or just pretending
>>
>>8524449
Misgendering and deadnaming people aren't tools for punishing anyone you dislike.
>>
>>8524461
Yeah that's not something I said. If you have any evidence, post it, but you don't.
>>
>>8524293
Except I'm not white, lmao
>>
File: dance.gif (4MB, 198x197px) Image search: [Google]
dance.gif
4MB, 198x197px
>>8524219
>inb4 newfag
sorry if I'm not too autistic

What did he do? What's his kill count?
>>
>>8524462
>you can't defame murderers now!

Ted bundy was a woman. What, are you gonna fucking stop me? Fuck you. I'm not kno towing to a monster's feelings because of your moral crusade.
>>
>>8524476
>Guy wishes he was a girl
>Goes on a massacre, only kills 3 people, planned to kill more though
>Kills himself because he thought it would unlock his ghost pussy
>>
>>8524469
evidence of what?
anyone with an ounce of commonsense with knowledge of occams razor would sy that his make-believe fantasy world is what caused him to think hes trans.
tell me what his fantasy world was please, i want to know if you have even the slightest idea what you are talking about

>Yeah that's not something I said
actually it is exactly what you are saying
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>8524486
>only kills 3 people
/lgbt/ needs better representation
>>
>>8524340
>implying it's not extremely common for trannies to hate men
>>
>>8524501
[citation needed]
>>
>>8524498
Most legbutts couldn't shoot their way out of a plastic bag
>>
>>8524434
If your desire to transition does not come from gender dysphoria, you're not legitimately trans
>>
>>8524248
multiple threads about him here shut up /pol/fag kill yourself
>>
>>8524504
My nigga omar has a pretty high body count
>>
>>8524577
Evidence she wasn't dysphoric?
>>
>>8524260
>human does something bad
>humans try to deflect it onto other humans as if they're not all the same

Oh, you earthlings are so silly!
>>
>>8524219
Would she have passed?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.