[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon gets psychologically evaluated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1308079089001.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218KB, 600x579px
>be me
>parents find out about my depression
>kinda glad at least that is off my chest now
>but oh no here comes the questions of "why are you depressed anon"
>just say im stressed
>that the first year at my local college mixed with work really got to me
>not exaxtly a lie, but as most of you can guess not my biggest problem
>i have no intention of telling my parents im gay like, ever
>maybe when im finacially stable but still anon is a scared
>i have only come out to my really close friends
>dont want to have to do it anymore

Back to the important part

>I now have an appointment in a few days, where i will be fully phycologically evaluated
>dont know if i should spill the beans to them if the question comes up, and if concealing it will impead what help i can get

Any anons here done this shit before? Do they even ask about that shit? I really dont want to have to do this but i know it should help me from, you know, hanging myself and shit.
>>
>>8524211
>parents find out about my depression
How?
>>
>>8524227
Had a friend over, talking to them about it (thank god it was actually about work stress and school and not about being gay), didnt reallize they were home, and boom, they waited for my friend to leave, and confronted me. I sperged like a madman, but at least it is out there now.
>>
>>8524211
It's not like they're going to tell everyone. It's just going to be 1 person that knows.
I saw a shrink and they didn't ask about it, I just talked about very personal stuff so of course I had to bring it up eventually. It's really scary to bring up something you never told anyone. But I think it will make you feel a little better (it did for me), knowing that someone knows and can help you, that you're not completely alone.
>>
>>8524211
I usually just get berated and insulted if i ever bring up the topic of being depressed or having anxiety so i don't tell people about it i just self-med and order stuff off the internet to deal with it.
>>
>>8524211
i'm fairly certain they legally cannot tell anyone what you say unless you say you killed or hurt someone. might just be with therapy though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.