[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaser here. Why the hell do so many of you hate Robin? I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Chaser here. Why the hell do so many of you hate Robin? I know she is hon status (as are most of you tbqh) but she seems to be far more involved and active in the whole trans community than any of you degenerates are. Just seems kind of funny to me that the only genuine person actually trying to better themselves and the scene is hated the most.
>>
because she has a lot of really naive and childish opinions, based on feelings instead of fact?

why do i have to like her just because she's putting herself out there? that's stupid.
>>
>>8523667
oh, also her voice is awful and makes me cringe.
>>
>>8523663
do people (cara aside) really hate robin? aside from some negative comments on her appearance, she seems to be the most-liked poster on the board
i've certainly always had a positive view of her
>>
Who hates Robin? Robin is good and pure.
>>
>>8523717

Robin lies a lot though and will constantly push people who try to help her away.
>>
>>8523792
this is /tttt/, ed gein would be the most sympathetic poster here
shit like that is practically sainthood
>>
>>8523663
Robin is the embodiment of trans mtf here
>>
>>8524026
literally no.
>>
>>8524035
Yes,
and she'll be the queen of this shit hole in the universe
>>
File: 1497296386974s.jpg (5KB, 117x124px) Image search: [Google]
1497296386974s.jpg
5KB, 117x124px
>>8524026
>>
>>8523792
>Robin lies a lot though
about what??
>>
File: 1441839980121-0.jpg (171KB, 1280x702px) Image search: [Google]
1441839980121-0.jpg
171KB, 1280x702px
>>8523663
I love Robin, she's actually an inspiration for me
>>
>>8523663
who hates robin? robin's my friend >:c
>>
>>8523663
Sorry, I like Robin except for when she gets soooooo depressed, I hate to see her talk about herself that way.

But yah, she's fine. Maybe I haven't lurked long enough.

Fuck you for those dysphoria-inducing perfect-hipped shorts, Captcha. Fuck you.
>>
>>8523663
>Why the hell do so many of you hate Robin?

I think it's the opposite, me personally I don't hate Robbin or find her annoying.
>>
I don't get why people think she's ugly, I think she's cute. Do feel pretty bad about all her disabilities/health issues and how she doesn't get the help she needs from the govt. If she came to the Netherlands she'd have a better life
>>
>>8523663
Because I'm a forgetful idiot dating a completely different and unrelated mtf named Robin and I have genuinely forgotten that no one on 4chan would never have a reason to be talking about my girlfriend and it takes me a moment to remember that each time. I don't need the reminders I'm dumb and can't remember shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 216x234px
>>8523663
>thinking that any of us want to be "active in the trans community"
>>
>>8523663
attentionwhore
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.