[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hons, if you could respawn as a hot cis girl in your next life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
The catch is you have to kill yourself in this 1. For those who answered yes, which method will you choose?
>>
>>8523626

Yes. Slitting my carotid arteries. That's what I've been planning on regardless.
>>
>>8523626
Am I still the same person/keep all my memories? If so what's the snag, having to do it myself?

If not, no, that's suicide.
>>
>>8523626
I'd do it in a fucking heartbeat, dafuq???

I'd do be so excited for it i'd find the most vaguely sharp thing closest to me and slit my own throat or jump out a window
>>
>>8523626
jump off a bridge or building that's over 150 feet tall
>>
What's the downside?

As for method, can someone post that 4chan dude who killed himself with that poisoning? He was really upfront and just went about doing it. One of the replies was like "This is how a wizard does it."
>>
>>8523626
No, it's important that I am me for who I am no matter how much it hurts and no matter how little hope there is for to ever pass, however, if I could chose to kill myself and cease to exist entirely I would be pretty tempted
>>
File: 1498350328051.png (1MB, 1340x2808px) Image search: [Google]
1498350328051.png
1MB, 1340x2808px
>>8524735
Are you talking about this anon?
>>
Yes fucking no questions asked? Why is this a hard choice? I mean it would be selfish cause I have a lot of people who care about me but.. I'd still do it. Probably would do it as painless as possible like

>>8526815
>>
>>8526815
Aw yeah. That's who I was talking about. Thanks, anon.
>>
Yes. I would shoot myself out of a cannon right into brick wall.
>>
>>8526815
Fascinating. Saving for future reference. Thanks for posting, anon.
>>
>>8526815
That seems unnecessarily complex.
Just buy a tank of inert gas from a compressed gas supplier and do the exit bag technique.

Also CO poisoning is still painful. Human lungs respond to both CO and CO2. You'd feel like you're choking.
With inert gasses you displace the CO2 in air so your lungs think you're breathing normally and you'll keep inhaling more gas and die completely painlessly.
>>
Is it really so bad being a hon?
>>
File: 1485689463411.png (91KB, 460x615px) Image search: [Google]
1485689463411.png
91KB, 460x615px
>>8523626
Yes, of course. The real question is how will I go out? This puts me in a very great position, because I can use my life to take vile people to the grave with me before ending myself.
>>
some method with gas thst makes you pass out and die in your sleep
>>
>>8526825
It is an easy choice until you actually try to kill yourself and your survival instincts kick in
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.