[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT gear grinders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3053.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3053.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>guys I'm gay
>did I tell you I'm gay yet?
>lol I'm gay so
>wow that's such a straight thing to do
>is it because I'm gay?
>yeah, but I'm gay, so
>omg! even though I'm gay, that's so funny!
>aren't straight people just sooo adorable?
>I think it's because I'm gay
>I'm gay, so can I get a discount maybe?
>well, I'm actually gay so
>besides me being gay
>IM NOT STRAIGHT! LOOK AT ME! GIVE ME ATTENTION!
>>
I fucking hate it when people use them being gay as an excuse. That's like saying it's okay for someone to punch somebody in the face because they have autism.
>>
File: t r a n s b o y e.jpg (69KB, 750x429px) Image search: [Google]
t r a n s b o y e.jpg
69KB, 750x429px
>>
>>8523343
I'm sorry I can't hear you over how gay I am
>>
>>8523343
Preferable alternative to stoning tbqh
>>
>>8523343
>You already have gay marriage, what else do you need?
or wait is this just a thread where we talk about gay stereotypes from the 90s
>>
>>8523343
>I'M NOT STRAIGHT!
>LOOK AT ME!
>FUCK ON ME!
>LOOK AT ME!
>FUCK ON ME!
>LOOK AT ME!
>FUCK ON ME!
>LOOK AT ME!
>YUH!
>>
File: Nevermore.gif (1MB, 266x272px) Image search: [Google]
Nevermore.gif
1MB, 266x272px
>I'm not like other gay guys!
>I'm just a guy who happens to like other guys!
>I'm an individual because I police the sexuality of other homosexuals!
>People are always surprised when I tell them!
>I-i not s-straight acting. I just happen to be a parody of masculinity!
>I'm homosexual, not a fag!
>HAVE I MENTIONED I'M NOT LIKE OTHER GAYS THE YET
>I'm so masc I shit bud light
>Please give me validation hetero-sempai
>>
>guys he's gay
>did I tell you he's gay yet?
>lol he's gay so
>wow that's such a straight thing to do
>is it because he's gay?
>yeah, but he's gay, so
>omg! even though he's gay, that's so funny!
>aren't gay people just sooo adorable?
>I think it's because he's gay
>He's gay, so can I get a discount maybe?
>well, he's actually gay so
>besides him being gay
>HES NOT STRAIGHT! LOOK AT ME! GIVE ME ATTENTION! NO NOT HIM YOU HOMO, ME!!!!!
Fucking fag hags
>>
>>8525174
Don't you xxxtentacion on me, you vile creature.
>>
>>8525388

This is as bad as the OP, why can't people just be happy with themselves?
>>
saw a guy's grindr profile that was

"straight. only looking for other straight white guys. don't be older than 26, don't be fat".

I found that pretty interesting, I mean how many straight guys could there be on grindr?
>>
File: gAt0.jpg (46KB, 618x368px) Image search: [Google]
gAt0.jpg
46KB, 618x368px
>>8525791
This is pretty common.
They are gay guys but they aren't into the scene and they are straight-acting.
They don't want nasty queens.
Also they enjoy blocking the people who reeeeeee at them.
When I pretend to be straight on grindr I get hit up by a whole different group of guys, and some of them have been fucking hot.
I think a lot of guys think they can avoid diseases by only hooking up with other guys who "never hook up with guys" even if they meet them on a gay hookup app.
It is a form of delusion.
>>
File: 1497469407165.png (307KB, 555x534px) Image search: [Google]
1497469407165.png
307KB, 555x534px
>bring up boyfriend in conversation about our partners
>OH ANON WE GET IT YOU'RE GAY LOL
>>
>>8525831
Interesting stuff. I kind of wonder, in a world with a different, more accepting culture from the start, how many people would identify as gay/bi in comparison to ours? Like, how many people are out there fucking dudes but putting straight down on every survey?

Really makes me think.
>>
>>8525850

Me for one, I'm happy to admit I only like men online bc I'm more or less anonymous here but IRL I just lie

No idea why, I don't live in a homophobic country, but I just can't bring myself to say 'I'm gay' or tell those close to me, idk why
>>
>>8525860
>idk why

because you know they will treat you differently if you do and there is no reason to tell them who you're fucking
>>
>>8525875

I have a bf but don't mention him to anyone, he's cool with and it has only told his parents so at least they are cool when we visit them

Not sure it's healthy but it works for me

>they will treat you differently

probs not, but they will definitely see me differently, maybe that's what I subconsciously think about?
>>
File: UnhappyAsuka.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
UnhappyAsuka.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>Why don't you look gay?
>Ready to get FABULOUS, bitch?
>You're free to be yourself!
>Do you have any drag I could borrow?
>How have you never been to a gay night?
>Do you like Beyoncé, even though your musical tastes so far haven't even slightly resembled her music?
>Say it with me! "YAAAASSSSSSS!"
>You don't seem very comfortable with yourself...
>Do you have any glitter I could borrow?
>Don't be afraid to be gay; it's WHO you are! WHO! WHOOOOOO!
>Base your personality around a stereotype of your sexuality!
>Do you have any gay clothes I could borrow?
>Wow... internalised homophobia or what?
>WHY DO YOU FUCKING HATE GAY PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF?

My peers are oligomycin.
>>
>>8525845

>Why are you shoving your lifestyle down our throats?
>So anyway guys, I was balls deep in her mouth, thrusting in her throat
>>
>>8525963
>>Say it with me! "YAAAASSSSSSS!"
why must you hurt me this way
>>
>>8525850

It's pathetic.

>>8525791

>I mean how many straight guys could there be on grindr?

Zero.
>>
>>8525845
fucking this
>>
>>8526079
This is real life. Deal with it.
Nobody's ever going to see you the way you really are, unless you are a walking stereotype.
>>
>>8526164
>Nobody's ever going to see you the way you really are
they will if i just kinda
talk
like a normal person
>>
>>8525174
hehehe
>>
>>8526644
Tried it. The resulting "Why are you so homophobic and hate yourself?" ensued. Once you're out, you're just a gay little joke to everyone.

>You know gays are all sluts, right?
>You know gays catch AIDS, right?
>You know gays are paedophiles, right?
>You know gays are rapists, right?
>You know gays put gerbils up their arseholes, right?
>>
>>8527846
good
>>
>>8523348
Only difference beïng that if you punch a autist he might become machochistic and subsequently grow a pair
>>
>>8525388
>shit bud light
nigga eat some fibre
>>
>>8527846
I have a feeling you're a special kind off autism, I've been out since I was 12 and never came across this
>>
>>8530186
Not sure which part you're refering to so...

Nope, my friends (are/have only ever been exposed to) the faggiest of the fag. Because of this, they see relatively normal behaviour as repression.

Nope, my parents are actually that shit.
>>
>>8523343
"Guys I'm gay"
"THERE ARE ONLY TWO GENDERS!!"

Dafuq?
>>
>>8523343
people who accuse all men who like trans women of being chasers. i have no intention of bottoming, and i def won't suck your ladycock unless you ask, but i get treated like a weirdo occasionally. cis women already treat me like a fucking freak for being bi ;_;
>>
>>8530186
>my experience is different than yours, therefore you must have an inheritable disease

kek
occam's razor
>>
>>8530231
I know... a lot of cis women seem to have a problem with bi (and feminine) men.
>>
>>8530278
>>8530231
because they don't want some fag giving them aids

there is literally nothing good about dating a bisexual
>>
>>8525388

Do people actually say this or is this how you imagine their thought process?

are you implying that any gay guy who isn't effeminate is a fraud?
>>
>>8530287
i'm a traditionally masculine man, and i get blood work done regularly while not sleeping around a whole lot. even if we're not romantically or sexually interested in each other, they change their tune immediately.
>>
>>8529227
>punch an autist
I meant the person has autism and uses it as an excuse to punch others
>>
>>8532492
as someone with autism and has known other autists, most of them take advantage of the sympathy/extra leeway they get.
aspies lack empathy, and often brag about getting away with shit when normies arent listening.
autists are shit people tbqh
>>
File: 1494410419568.png (426KB, 540x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494410419568.png
426KB, 540x512px
>tfw no discount for being gay
>>
>>8525875
Straight acting faggot here, I don't tell anyone I am gay unless they outright ask in a serious manner. It isn't about how accepting culture is; simply put it is no ones business who I sleep with. That and pride queens are gross like all attention seeking special snowflakes who refuse to integrate into society. I find if someone bases their entire personality and lifestyle around who they have sex they are broadcasting that there is not much to them as a person.
>>
>>8523343

>Monogamous gay husbands for 20 years, always use condoms, test consistently negative for all known blood-borne viruses
>"Sorry, you're both banned from blood donation because you may have HIV"

>Slutty girl puts an ad on craigslist for casual sex, books out a hotel room with door unlocked and legs spread open in a big city, 10 guys fuck her in the ass and cum in her butt, no confirmation or knowledge of sexual history/drug use/STD status of any of the guys, waits 7 days with no PEP before donating
>"Seems clean to me, let her donate"

Health ministries and their retarded blanket bans
>>
>>8533574
>Monogamous gay husbands for 20 years, always use condoms, test consistently negative for all known blood-borne viruses
>"Sorry, you're both banned from blood donation because you may have HIV"
As they should, fag activists are insane and will lie about these things. There is also the issues of true negative and false negative, for gays the ratio is such that if you have tested negatvie for HIV or AIDS, you probably have HIV or AIDS. Similar to how it's reverse for straight asian, hispanics and whites
>>
>>8523343

Gays who don't like Bi/Trans whatever

just fuck off
>>
>>8534286
>implying breeders can't lie
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trust a fag but I wouldn't trust a breeder either.
>>
>>8533574
Just don't tell them you're gay.
I've donated blood for 20 years and I'm a sexually active gay man who only gets tested once a year.
(I'm an exclusive top with a long-term bf)
>>
>>8534286
>if you have tested negatvie for HIV or AIDS, you probably have HIV or AIDS
This would only occur if the vast, vast majority of MSMs were HIV+... You don't seem all that bright...
Also, organ donation from anyone who tests negative for a BBV is allowed... even though blood is carried with the organ... Yeah, the government also isn't all that bright...

>>8534408
This would work, but I'm a medical student so it feels wrong (and illegal enough to lose my place at school) to lie.
>Guess it's a good thing I'm a khv then... even though I don't actually enjoy donating blood yet feel compelled to do it
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.