[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay breakups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 20170618_123454.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170618_123454.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I told my girlfriend i was gay 2 years into our relationship and 1 year after stopping all vaginal sex. For another year we remained a romantic couple while continuing to have "gay" sex with strapons and copious anal.

She said we'd be best friends forever. She said we would have each others children.
She said we'd have a fulfilling romantic partnership while having sex with other people.

Then she had sex with a guy on tinder (we agreed she would go first) and turned on me literally overnight. Suddenly he was the best fuck she had ever had and she wanted to start dating him after one night together. She said having straight sex with a man who appreciated her was an awakening, that she didnt want to be ohysically or emotionally intimate with me anymore.

Hugest fucking heartbreak i've ever had. She told me she wasn't going to be my coming out therapist or spend any more time putting up with my shit, and that i should go get laid.

I'm kind of in shock, as my life has literally played out like the ultimate gay cuckold emasculation fantasy.

And if you're wondering: yes i spent month after month brainwashing myself with audio hypnosis tracks, headphones, sissy conversion vids, copious weed and the like. In one sense this is the experience i have been hoping for my whole life, and i feel validated in my existence as a gay man. In another sense i am panic stricken, heartbroken, pining for her, and wondering what the fuck have i done with my life?

Just a little slice of a gay life : 3 anyone gone through anything similar?
>>
>>8522049
Thanks OP.

Made me laugh.
>>
>>8522049
Don't mind the assholes OP. They can't score a gay relationship, much less a straight one. Salty forever-alones. I went through something similar. I came out to my ex-gf too, but as Bi. She indulged me much the same as yours, but I did things less....cucky. We agreed to start seeing other people, yet stay together. I started hooking up on Grindr and going out immediately. I went with a bunch of dudes and transgirls, she thought it was hot and everything was kosher as we stayed intimate and I never brought them home. One day though, she did the thing I never expected her to do and actually hooked up with a guy she got an STD from. I felt so crushed and heart broken. It destroyed me for a while as we could never be intimate together ever again. After that everything fell apart, we split after our lease ran out and I went home for a while to do some soul searching. I went on a long journey of breaking hearts because I couldn't get over it and had partner after partner week after week. I was a total whore and didn't give a shit about anyone but myself. Then, just as quickly as it happened, it stopped. There wasn't anything special about her at first. I still to this day don't even know why I stuck with her for so long, but I did. She saved me from myself knowing full well how I was, and I've always stayed faithful to her. We've been together for years now OP. The pain eventually fades and life goes on.
>>
File: 1494193345303.jpg (107KB, 600x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1494193345303.jpg
107KB, 600x1138px
>>8522049
Just get a boyfriend, cuck. Why the fuck do you have to bitch and moan about your gross fag hag living her straight life? Straights are disgusting and should be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>8522622
Come on, he has no one to talk to about it. I was equally isolated during my ordeal. These situations aren't common and most have no one to turn to in their real lives. As much as people claim, gay and straight relationships ARE NOT the same. The dynamics are different, especially when you're bi. Your partner has to take on both roles and many aren't comfortable with it. Its rough.
>>
>>8522049
she has a really good point, go get laid
>>
>>8522656
It won't make him feel better, he loves her because he isn't gay, he is Bi. A Bi guy craving cock and domination. Once he gets that, he will want her even more because it was just a craving, an itch.
>>
This is the most embarrassing post I've ever read.
>>
I think i am bi.. but i lean straight and gay at dofferent times. Roght now i feel 100 pct gay but extremely into femdom. I wamt a hot lesbian queen to make me her true cuckslave
>>
>>8522772
I summon the Cuck-Queen! May her four bulls of the apocalypse ram your asshole straight into the bowels of Hell! Rashad, Demarcus, Ladante, Ladarius, arise! Please accept this mans asshole as an offering to your queen, do not show his soul mercy!
>>
>>8522049
Heteroromantic homosexual

The worst kinda bi to be
>>
>>8522622
>Straights are disgusting and should be avoided at all costs.

But when a straight says this about fags we're homophobic...isn't that how this goes?
>>
>>8522833
yeah that's how it goes, fuck off now breeder.
>>
>>8522862
>>8522622
>straights should be avoided at all costs

So when are you moving to Antarctica?
>>
>>8522049
The vaginal Jew isn't just a police meme
There's some truth to it desu
>>
>>8522900
Pol meme*
Really not sure how that happened
>>
that's so fucking stupid
>>
>>8522807
Op here

Please tell me heteroromantic homosexual is not rly a thing. The thiught that i'm in any way not gay at heart really bothers me. I've assumed that once i start fucking men some sort of connection will develop...

But is that not the case? Fuck.
>>
>>8522049
Since when do gays like sissy shit?
>>
>>8522807
>tfw homoromantic heterosexual
>tfw the best kind of bi
>>
>>8524937
I've met biromantic homosexuals. However, I have never seen a heteroromantic homosexual.
>>
I'm a woman in a relationship with a gay man and we are 100% faithful to each other. We don't have a lot of sex, but occasionally we do and it isn't bad. Relationships are about way more than just sex. If you find your soulmate you should hang onto them, and if you love each other you can make the sex work.
>>
>>8525161

Thats what me and my girl had. Until she had sex with another guy. Her comfort with being around me vanished overnight.

She started messaging me back tho amd agreed to hang out.

Should i risk a life in the friend zone and babysitting her kids because i love her? I don't want to stop loving her. I tell myself maybe she's just being emotional this week and will slowly come around. But she could legitimately be in love with someone else now. Idfk what to do.
>>
>>8525234
you'd probably enjoy gay sex with a man who finds you attractive more
I get that you love her but how can you blame her? it sounds like your relationship was already more or less in the friendzone

have you ever dated a guy?
>>
>>8525161
If your relationship is about "making the sex work" it sounds abysmal.
>>
>>8525463
It isn't about sex at all. You totally missed the point. A relationship is about doing life with the person you love. Sex is just one of a million things you can do together.
>>
>>8525605
This girl gets it.
>>
>>8525456

I fully acknowledge this, i'm a gay man first and foremost... but i'm in love with my former partner in a way that feels deeper and more meaningful to me than a new relationship i could have with a man. It's not a sexual feeling at all. I actually get off on her having sex with men she likes as much as me having sex with men i like. I just don't feel like any man could inspire the devotion that my girl inspires in me.
>>
File: (You).jpg (21KB, 374x395px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
21KB, 374x395px
>>8525719
>being this codependent
>>
>>8525605
You totally missed my point. I'm stating if your relationship views sex as something you have to "make work", it's a pathetic relationship. No amount of you or OP's bullshit will change that fact LMAO
But keep thinking I'm implying sex is the only thing that matters you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>8525161
>>8525719
It sounds like both of you need to introduce a bi man into your relationship so you can both be sexually satisfied.
>>
>>8522049
Kek. Thanks for the laugh anon.
In all seriousness you should be happy for her. I don't know why you want to live a life of pretend or want her to sacrifice a full relationship for a farce. I think it's fucked up that she set you up like that with those expectation, but it seems like you were her first, so she didn't really understand what she was missing. It's no ones fault. It's just that the we live in a pretty shitty world where you can't be honest about who you are without extreme judgement. Best of luck to you anon, and honestly her advice isn't too bad. You should go out there and get laid. Once you enjoy a full sexual release you'll feel differently too.
>>
>>8526738

Well the frustrating thing about it is, i was eager and excited to get laid with a guy before this happened. Now, i just feel ambivalent. When i get aroused it turns to fear and panic, the trauma of that night where she slept with the other guy resurfaces, and before i know it i'm just fantasizing about her having sex with another man. I spent months coming to terms with my sexuality... my girlfriend helped me deal with the shame and fear of it all. Now i feel like i'm back to square 1.

I just don't know how long it's going to take before i feel like a normal healthy gay person again.

Part of it is, i want to meet a cute guy irl and like become friends before dating. I don't want to just meet up with someone i don't know for sex. Idk why that is... maybe i'm just an autist.
>>
>>8522049
Considering you probably broke her heart can you really blame her? Plus the whole strapon thing probably messed with her mind quite a bit.
You seem to be playing it up like you were the victim here but I'm just not seeing it. You were hiding this for 2 YEARS. That's a pretty decent chunk of time for a relationship. Like at that point a lot of people would be living together and have pretty serious relationships.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.