[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a 19 year old mtf transgirl, whos trying to get started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: LE274.png (407KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
LE274.png
407KB, 650x650px
So I'm a 19 year old mtf transgirl, whos trying to get started on hormones, but it might take a while, so I was wondering if taking like vitamin store estrogen would help or just do nothing. Also general questions about hormones/supplements
>>
Did you even bother to check the catalog
>>
>>8522026
I'm sorry, I was just wondering
>>
>>8522026
Not OP but even if she asked on HRTgen it would be hours if not days before they get a response
>>
you need an antiandrogen too or it's probably not going to do anything.
>>
>>8522032
Don't be sorry that guy is just an ass
>>
>>8522035
That doesn't entitle someone to waste a thread
>>
>>8522039
if I found one in a drugstore would it work similar to hrt if I took both daily?
>>
>>8522045
Oh shut the fuck up and stop bitching
>>
>>8522040
How am I an ass?

All they had to do was type hormones in the search bar to get all the information they need.

OP is asking to be spoonfed without putting in the slightest effort.
>>
>>8522062
You stfu and stop bitching
Generals exist for a reason newfag

This
>>8522067
>>
>>8522053
yeah that is basically hrt, hrtgen and mtf gen should both have links to guides.
>>
>>8522071
I'm gonna start shit posting random questions every day to piss retards like you off
>>
>>8522087
And you'll get banned for spamming retard
>>
>>8522096
Dynamic ip i can't be banned dumbfuck

>>8522098
>>
>>8522101
not who you're talking to but I think that your time is more valuable that you're giving it credit for being.
>>
>>8522103
Nah i have nothing going for me so I love to piss random retards off
>>
As a purely hypothetical question...

...are these obtained in an American drugstore?
>>
>>8522113
I think you can do better than this. I believe in you.

>>8522122
I'm sure you'd need a prescription to get them at a pharmacy and I doubt they would sell them anywhere over the counter. online is the way to go.
>>
from experience I can tell you it might kinda do something, but then you'll start real hrt and realize how little it did

you're much better off self-medding, it'll probably be cheaper with the insane number of pills some herbal estrogen will have...you either want to be feminized or you don't, might as well go with the more tested option that actually works if you do
>>
Phytoestrogens are only useful if you purchase the extracted powder. Try alibaba and email chemical companies and ask if they'll supply you the chemicals.
You'd be wasting your money on drug store shit. It's useless and far below biologically active levels most of the time.

I buy extracts frequently, or at least i did before hrt, and they certainly brought back all the hair i lost due to mpb. I still purchase extracts and chemicals frequently off alibaba all the time though if i can find group buys cause usually they want you to buy like 10kg. But still 10kg of pure powder from a chemical company is about 0.001% of the cost from a drug store. Supplement companies have margins of profit of over 99.9% usually.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.