[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who from \LGBT\ do u not like and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 21

File: tumblr_inline_n7q2shVSvv1sefht6.png (286KB, 425x524px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n7q2shVSvv1sefht6.png
286KB, 425x524px
any tripfags, cam girls, gaygen faggots, youtubers, or hons on /lgbt/ that you just DONT like?

post em here and tell us why!
>>
>>8520187
everyone is fine..
>>
File: IMG_4662.png (799KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4662.png
799KB, 2560x1440px
me
>>
>>8520187
people that call themself trannies in this board
most of religious (99% are monotheists, actually) LGBT people
LGBT people that are loudly political (right-wingers are more cringy because it's like they screen all time "DO I FIT IN NOW? RIGHT?" while they do have a dildo in the ass).
>>
>>8520187
Those radical optimists buying into progressive memes like coming out, friends and acceptance.

Oh and most of all I truly despise allies.
>>
anti-trans feminists
Islamophobes
Racists
Biphobes
Trent and Cara
anons who come here to complain about left-wing politics
Kink shamers
>>
I think Cara should really stop being such an attentionwhore narcissist desu. She's obnoxious and has a crappy personality.

Trent is shitty pseudoscience: the poster. Every week is some new fucking theory to expand on muh Blanchard. Sorta cringeworthy to see them make a huge post about their hypothesis or new explanation for a subtype of a type of transgender person. Can't wait until low-h HSTS becomes a meme.

I didnt like Robin at first but she seems sorta okay. I wanna give her a hug to help her self-esteem issues!
>>
>>8520235
Oh that reminds me, I don't like people who post about Ray Blanchard, Blaire White or Riley J. Dennis.
>>
>>8520225
Interesting. I picked it up as a form of mimicry because I saw so many others doing it.

I don't really dislike anyone here except when the Blanchardians get into arguments over the vagaries of their ideology. It's too incoherent for me to follow, but I'm probably just dumb or something.
>>
File: 1498811676311.jpg (29KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1498811676311.jpg
29KB, 364x717px
>>8520187
That avatarfag carth that usually posts in the passgen threads. He tries to portray himself as someone giving honest feedback, but he's a chaser who posts his kik. Now I'm not knocking the hustle, but it hard to see him as an unbiased critic if he's trying to get laid.

Plus his persona makes me think of Sargon of Akkad, and that's not a good thing.

>pic related
>>
>>8520243
I like the Blaire and Riley posts, but I'm a sucker for drama.
>>
i hate dykes
i don't actually them but i like to make fun of them because they are bad people
ftm are annoying but they are ok
other than that im just chillin
>>
>>8520252
I was here for the board around 2013-ish and only recently came back at the end of 2016. Where did all the Blanchard shit come from? I swear when this board started it was just "YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BOARD FAGGOTS STOP SHITTING UP POL" threads and occasional raids.

How DID an obscure theory for transgenderism that's viewed as discredited across most of the community take root here? Does anyone remember and can offer insight here?
>>
>>8520261
Thanks for spreading your hate-filled message.
>>
>>8520273
>How

It's easy trolling. Once people got tricked into actually believing it, it ensured that it would be perpetuated here forever
>>
File: IMG_0681.jpg (59KB, 480x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
59KB, 480x628px
>>8520243
This. I really wish people that try to have "serious" discussions about Blanchard's pseudoscientific typology would fuck off.
>>
>>8520187
angry and mean people/women

because they are angry and mean and which creates unecessary personal arguments and shitposting
>>
>>8520252
basically what I can't stand is people not respecting themselves, "Blanchardians" can be pretty annoying as religious posters but they don't get the same effects of some religious posters, I may be biased on this I guess, but I find their post more annoying than anything, it's the same story everytime and they fill threads with their stuff.
>>
File: 41.gif (72KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
41.gif
72KB, 400x270px
>>8520273
Blanchard started shilling here because he wants people to read his shit and take him seriously and make himself a legacy.
He is pretty much a daily poster now who same fags his own threads constantly and ignorant trannies fall for his antics and have gradually become brainwashed enablers.

I mean look at the posts with portraits of him.
Nobody but Blanchard himself would even have those.
He is a literal nobody who is obsessed with fame.
>>
>>8520187
actual SJWs that are on this board and I don't understand why. and idiots who defend Islam.
>>
File: IMG_0682.jpg (783KB, 2816x1880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.jpg
783KB, 2816x1880px
>>8520317
>mfw reading this
>>
>>8520317
Sorta credible cos he always flaunts his PhD and it's even in his twitter name. Vanity to the extreme desu.
>>
>>8520187
terfs and blanchard retards mostly trent and cara though
>>
>>8520317
Honestly I believe it
>>
>>8520317
he's also responsible for all the blaire white threads
>>
File: 14778603265287.png (3MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
14778603265287.png
3MB, 2400x3000px
>>
the guy or guys posting all the "how does my ___ look" threads
>>
>>8520342
>Elanna
>shit
You take that back. She's chill af.
>>
>>8520235
Every blanchardian is cancerous. Cara, Trent, Survey, Commie and some really obnoxious anonymous posters.
>>
>>8520232
what's wrong with trent
>>
>>8520439
you serious?
>>
>>8520342
phie is a great laugh tho
>>
>>8520254
Meh, i dont really mind carth desu.
>>
>>8520216
same
>>
>>8520479
Did it change my desu to desu on its own?
>>
>>8520494
The fuck. Since when is this a thing?
>>
bitch that pretends to be les to get attention from all the dude :)

This whore has dated nothing but dude, but claims has a "gf" SOMEWHERE in the US that no one has ever seen, or heard of.

For some reason douche heads still believe her, and flocks around like fking flies around rotten meat.
>>
>>8520342
this except including cornflakes
>>
>>8520187
People who pretend to be part of an inclusive progressive movement but are just as hateful as the people they exclude
>>
File: nomercy.jpg (175KB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
nomercy.jpg
175KB, 1280x992px
>>8520187
Let's see...

>blanchard autists
>AM I AGP???? posters
>repressors
>BDD girls that look fine
>people who spam their pics in lots of threads
>transbian haters
>cocky early transitioners
>MtFs living happy, healthy, fulfilling lives because they make me want to kill myself

I think that's all of them.
>>
File: 2017-06-30 00-40-50.202.jpg (201KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-30 00-40-50.202.jpg
201KB, 800x448px
>>8520829
>people who spam their pics in lots of threads

fuck
>>
>>8520829
>>BDD girls that look fine
sometimes ppl say that there is bdd when there's not any there.
>>
>>8520857
Is that your anime girl poster behind you?
>>
>>8520922
i mean it's my bf's but i guess yeah
>>
>>8520917
t. 5'7 MtF "hon" that started at 17 and has 15" shoulders
>>
>>8520932
But if you had a room just for yourself and you could have it or blank wall, would you choose a sexy anime girl over wall?
>>
>>8520946
i'm more into moe shit and tapestries and classy wall art so probably not
>>
>>8520941
>implying measurements aren't deceiving
>>
>>8520961
I'm onto you BDD poster. You are utterly ignorant of the true horrors of hondom.
>>
>>8520829
>cocky early transitioners
Examples? What do they do?
>make me want to kill myself
Why? What do they have that you don't? I mean, maybe they're just talking about the good things that happen
>>
>>8520971
Different anon here, but how do you define a hon?
>>
>>8520254
this

I don't have anything against chasers in general, but he uses bullying and negging to get his way.
>>
>>8520971
i'd be diagnosed with it if i had it desu..
>>
ellie the honlord
>>
>>8521023
who's that and what makes them a hon?
>>
I hate literally every other letter, as well as my own letter.

You're all awful. I've never been immersed in a more cantankerous and vile group of people than the LGBT community.
>>
>>8520973
>Examples? What do they do?
The ones I define as cocky are the ones that shit on people who started later. As for an example, I once had a lengthy argument with one that believed people who started in their 20s were cowardly and lazy and therefore "deserved" to not pass. Many of them genuinely have a hard time processing that just a decade ago HRT and trans awareness weren't common knowledge whatsoever, that there weren't abundant easy-to-find resources, and that not everybody was privileged enough to be granted an environment t transition early. So yeah, the lack of empathy makes me dislike them.

I guess I'm hypocritical though because I still shit on hons as much as the next person.

>>8520981
In this context, I'm referring to people who don't pass to the average person. Usually I'm talking about the 30+ Susan's types when I use the word though.
>>
>>8520973
>Why? What do they have that you don't?
A happy life? lol

>I mean, maybe they're just talking about the good things that happen
Maybe. I mean, I'm happy for them, but it does honestly make me feel worse about my situation, so I don't like reading their stories.
>>
File: 2017-06-30 18-39-08.678.jpg (186KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-30 18-39-08.678.jpg
186KB, 800x448px
>>8521023
omg is someone talking about me
yaaassss queeeen

k now i'm listenin
>>
>>8520498
hm...
>>
>>8520498
S U M M E R
S
U
M
M
E
R
>>
>>8520187
lesbians are either the most miserable, spiteful cunts you'll ever meet or the most chill people ever.
gay dudes are either incredibly annoying or boring but acceptable.
bisexuals are almost all whores, like gay dudes, but tend to be incredibly arrogant, condescending shitbags.
trannies in my experience are either insecure shut ins, or chill af.
ftm's are cool, as long as they're not pulling the pseudomasculine posturing bullshit and making constant threats in an attempt to cover their inferiority complex.
i'd estimate 95% of every group of people to be utter shit without any noteworthy redeemable qualities. finding someone that doesn't lie/cheat/steal on the regular is incredibly hard to find. humanity just kinda sucks in general
>>
>>8520342
>Holic

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>8520829
What is BDD? Body Dysmorphic Disorder?

Why would that affect how someone passes?
>>
>>8521530
It doesn't. It's just very annoying when trannies that look like normal girls and literally pass complain about being hons.
>>
>>8521521
>trannies in my experience are either insecure shut ins, or chill af.
>>
>>8521629
are you denying this?
>>
>>8521696
i am confirming this
>>
>>8520187
Tyler fucking Oakley. He almost never uploads and people just sub to him to feel progressive.
>>
File: 1497250499941.jpg (46KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
1497250499941.jpg
46KB, 200x275px
>>8521702
good
>>
>>8521521
>humanity just kinda sucks in general
>>
>>8520187
caraposter: annoying, creepy piece of shit
trent and the blanchardfags: annoying, pseudoscientific pieces of shit
commie-chan: annoying, narcissistic piece of shit
carth: annoying, repressing tranny piece of shit
people who misgender those they dislike: because it's silly
>>
>>8520187
tripfags
just as a complete whole. each and every single one is awful and they constantly shit up threads with their petty infighting bullshit
>>
all tripfags (with the probable exception of robin), especially myself
people who mention me in the same breath as cara
>>
/pol/fags
Blanchardposters, esp. Trent and Cara
>>
>>8520235
Cara isnt pretty enough to be a bitch tbqh senpai.
>>
>>8523141
>tfw Trent hates me
should have expected that desu i talk a lot of shit about you
>>
>>8523304
I like you though.
>>
>>8523304
i used to like you, but then you started talking all that shit
really though that was mostly a comment on myself, and one at the people who think cara is a blanchardian or has any meaningful traits in common with me other than my attempts at stopping her from killing herself that have now failed forever
>>
>>8520187
I can't stand people who know they don't pass/will never pass. Like, come on man, I understand you WISH and WANT to pass and I get that you're hoping that you're just being too hard on yourself. But there are people who straight up look worse than "christina" weston chandler post pics asking "could I pass?" knowing god damned well you dont and never will.

And to make it worse, morons who say they do or will with a bit of work. Like, I get we should be accepting and helpful. We should build people up, not tear them down.

But if a 600 pound slob asks "can I lose weight?" when they woke up this morning and ate mayo out of a jar and snap chatted "maybe ill start diet tomorrow."

Just stop.
>>
File: 98609456.png (2MB, 2182x1426px) Image search: [Google]
98609456.png
2MB, 2182x1426px
>>8523328
you told me that now there was no reason for you to stop me from that.
but it doesn't matter now. i forgive you. i'm going to be going away for a long time starting very soon...
>>
>>8523389
Good.
>>
File: 1385208252432.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252432.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8520254
>He tries to portray himself as someone giving honest feedback, but he's a chaser who posts his kik
Why not both? I give my opinion and I also post my contact info.... they arent mutually exclusive.

>it hard to see him as an unbiased critic if he's trying to get laid
I dont need to be seen as an "unbiased critic", this is not my job, this is 4Chan. I am a chaser chasing trannies.

The truth is that a lot of people are salty because I dont give them attention, and it makes them feel left out and of diminished worth..... well I have news for you, there are a lot of people in this world not giving you attention and leaving you out. Go hop on their dick/vag and get mad about it.....or alternatively get a life so that you dont invest so much emotional energy in someone that is not interested in giving you the time of day.

Being a butthurt autist that constantly nags at me in a desperate attempt to get any attention at all does nothing but make you look even more worthless. If you look at /passgen/ (or any thread) there are any number of people saying negative/rude/unpopular comments...welcome to 4Chan. The only difference is that people here know I am the real deal, they can come verify me and my success whenever they are ready and that is what REALLY burns them up. They cant write me off as a neckbeard permavirgin autist, they cant compete with me on equal footing IRL so what do they do? They sit on the sidelines being a hater and throwing rocks at the chrome.

Its all good tho family, I am used to it. If you dont have jelly haters then you arent getting enough done Tbh.

>>8520985
>he uses bullying and negging to get his way
That is simply false. If you think I have had the success I have had by treating people like shit, then you are simply uninformed. Carth on 4Chan is not Carth IRL.
>>
>face so much disapproval from the world
>act that way toward one another
sad
why
>>
>>8523330
>But if a 600 pound slob asks "can I lose weight?"

/passgen/: "You dont need to lose weight", "You look great !", "please be my gf", "EVERY body is beautiful", "T H I C C", "kys degenerate fat piece of shit", "why is she pretending she is fat when I weight 800lbs ;_;", "id fuck you"

Carth: "Ay look faM imma be real with you, you fat as fuk rn Tbh. The first thing you need to do is restrict your caloric intake, pre make 3 days worth of meals and restrict yourself to exactly that amount of food. Start off with basic exercise like walking around the block until you have shed enough weight to begin actual intense physical activity. When you not a fatass anymore hmu (:"

/passgen/: "fuck off Carth piece of shit", "fucking kys Carth", "dont listen to him, you are beautiful", "you are so shallow Carth, life isnt about being one of your skinny little Elves you sick fuck", "waaaaaah why didnt you give ME feedback?!?!?!", "Carth is so mean"

Thats how a lot of shit goes here tho, guess its what happens when the hugbox and punchbox meet. This board is literally the most tumblr/Rettardit tier board there is Tbh.

>>8523440
>sad
>why
Yeah its pretty interesting isnt it? A supposedly persecuted and disenfranchised group that segregates, persecutes, and disenfranchise at every opportunity they get. Funny how that works huh?
>>
>>8523455
Carth doesn't seem like a dick to.mr just a realist, and apparently that makes him a dick to some people.

If people want hugboxxing they really should go to reddit. I come to 4chan specifically because I don't want hugboxxing.
>>
>>8520187
Horrible people:
99.9% of Transbians
Anyone who is anti daddy
anti blanchards
lesbians
"""bi-sexuals"""
nicole (the concept of reddit/numales incarnate but is a "transbian")
Polyfags
hon tripfags that post their face

Good people:
caraposter
straight trannies
carth
anyone into ddlg
agp posters
>>
>>8523476
7/10 decent taste.
>>
Acronyms
>>
>>8523476
Are you diaperfag?
>>
>>8523483
yes
>>
>>8523455
>Funny how that works huh?

It just seems like the thing to do is to rise above it, band together, and so on. I suppose the rancor is the more familiar experience though. And I'm not saying 'sad' in the insulting way; I really am saddened by the difficulties people here face and in turn inflict on one another
>>
>>8523427
>If you think I have had the success I have had by treating people like shit, then you are simply uninformed. Carth on 4Chan is not Carth IRL.
I'm going to give you benefit of a doubt and believe it, but we are not talking about IRL, but about this very board.

Also stop being a creep and avatarfagging.
>>
>>8523427
desu this is why people hate you.
>>
>>8523427
I dont remember exactly what they said but i remeber someone got like super pissed that you said they were agp and that they wanted to give up on hrt. They eventually said something about you being an attractive man lol.
just sad hons wishing they could get a chaser bf
>>
>>8523784
>anyone that doesn't like carth is a hon
I don't mind him, but that's a ridiculous claim to make.
>>
>>8523476
I wonder how different your lists would have been a day or so ago.
>>
File: 12552715055616616ab80ce0011.jpg (204KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
12552715055616616ab80ce0011.jpg
204KB, 640x360px
>>8523843
I would have just not listed agp posters or any blanchard stuff
>>
I hate myself for coming to this board daily.
>>
>>8523677
>Also stop being a creep and avatarfagging
Doing what I do, the way I do it has provided me with very good results. Sell me on the benefits of doing things your way, this is your chance to convince me, go ahead I will listen.
>>
Most /mtfg/ trips and recognizable posters.
>>
>It's another "Let's bully people who are in pain and need to vent and grieve and be heard empathically" thread
I wonder, what do you people get out of this? Does it feel good, "negging" and publicly humiliating people like this?
>>
>>8524396
>The people listed in this thread
>In pain and needing support

Pick 1. Everyone named in this thread deserves their shitty reputation. If they didn't want to be named here they should stop being such fucking cunts. I know MtF tripfags who have been accused of rape who have a better reputation than everyone you see written here.
>>
File: f955f54ea.jpg (174KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
f955f54ea.jpg
174KB, 1365x1024px
>>8524415
>I know MtF tripfags who have been accused of rape who have a better reputation than everyone you see written here
S-s-stop acting like a c-c-cunt so that 4chan likes you !

AYY LUL xD

Im out for the weekend y'all, ya too much for me, just too damn much xD xD xD
>>
>>8524415
>wanting 4chan to like you

The real solution is not being an attention whore so your name never gets recognizable enough to shit out in these threads.

You know, there's something to be said for remaining invisible, cretins. I never get name dropped in these threads.
>>
File: 129432.png (3MB, 2048x1145px) Image search: [Google]
129432.png
3MB, 2048x1145px
>>8524415
whatever man, you're superior to them, if only they had learned not to exist they wouldn't deserve to be bullied
Not like bullying them fulfills emotional needs of yours, when if you were a good person you would just ignore them..
>>
>>8524522
Maybe I could have been a good person if not for people like them.
>>
>>8524215
What results have you gotten?
>>
>>8524522
>If you were a good person you'd do what I think is right and ignore the substantial list of people above

rely makes u think....
>>
>>8524215
Names, unlike avatars, can be filtered or highlighted. This way people that want to see your posts will see them more easily and people that don't want to see them the won't have to.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>8524637
Impressive defense mechanisms.
>>
>>8522104
>people who misgender those they dislike: because it's silly
People misgender me. Why shouldn't I treat them the same way?
>>
>>8520254
Carth is a good daddy stop soiling his name >:(
>>
>>8525232
Carth is a shitposter.
>>
>>8524978
this
>>
>>8525121
Because you are not 5 year old child?
>>
Fuck this whole board I hate it I hate coming here each day expecting something new and it's the same bullshit fuck all of you
I wish I could permaban myself from this website somehow
>>
>>8521183
is the trip not attention whorey enough? why include a pic on every post?
>>
>>8520187
The only person I hate is myself. I've been stuck in a self-defeating neurotic puzzle in my mind for as long as I can remember.

Fuck my agp.
fuck my fetishes
fuck my masochism
fuck my body
fuck my hopes
fuck my dreams
fuck my wants
fuck my needs
fuck me
fuck me

FUCK MEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Snickerdoodle
>>
Nah
You're all cool
>>
>>8527280
So?
>>
File: hk_morigan05.jpg (184KB, 631x473px) Image search: [Google]
hk_morigan05.jpg
184KB, 631x473px
>>8520187
Literally everyone but bisexuals,cis lesbians,gay men, and ftm
so basically i hate mtfs
>>
>>8531739
even the mtfs here hate mtfs
>>
>>8520342
plant looks like a fuckin man in that pic LOL
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.