[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Qhi delay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: postman.png (1MB, 648x864px) Image search: [Google]
postman.png
1MB, 648x864px
Hi I live in Canada and started buying mones online via qhi. about 4 months ago, I received my pack in about 13 of the 15 days promised. and now I ordered two more and its been well over the 15 day promise time.
My mother suggests that Canada post caught it and confiscated it in delivery. what is the legality of ordering mones overseas and is it even likely they would confiscate it at all?
also should I give them a call for like, a refund/?

>"inb4 qhi is a scam drug dealing site"
>>
There's a good chance your customs either seized it or they're just taking another look at it and you might get it soon.
>>
Sometimes just because it gets stuck at customs doesn't mean they search it. They can drug test and test for bombs without opening the package.
But canada post is notoriously slow anyway. I had a package from the US get to canada and even completed customs in 2 days and it took canada post about 10 business days to deliver it.

If they seize it you will get a letter in the mail informing that you have i think it's 30 days to contact them to explain your package before it's destroyed. I've never had any seized myself but i know from others that have imported illegal drugs that as long as you don't call them nothing bad will happen. Unless they want to take the effort to prove you ordered the stuff then it's hard to prosecute. Anyone can mail anything they want to anyone they want.
>>
Well I haven't gotten any mail about it, I've gotten nothing. have any of you used qhi and got our order shutdown? I'm just worried this'll happen too often
>>
It's not unusual for qhi package to take a month, and I live in Europe. I wouldn't worry too much yet.
>>
>>8519831

As someone in the northeastern US, it's taken a month each time I ordered.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.