[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Andrej and the other celebrity mtfs detransition in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_lqd2awmT141qkmmkt.jpg (28KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqd2awmT141qkmmkt.jpg
28KB, 396x594px
Will Andrej and the other celebrity mtfs detransition in the future once the trans community finally regresses to the lowest level and it stops being cool?
>>
>>8519345
nah
she was on blockers since 15 and always knew she was trans, if anything it was the other way around and she was piggybacking off of non-binary stuff being trendy to cement herself in the industry before coming out as MtF, which she always has been since childhood

I still feel kind of uncomfortable about her capitalising on other peoples' identities like that desu but I guess it's not her fault that she needed the extra job security due to transphobic bias
>>
>>8519345
being trans has always been shit and will always be shit
it is currently shit in a slightly different way to usual, which has its pros and cons
however, trans people are no strangers to the fact that nothing about being trans will ever be positive, and this is not going to change when the ways in which it's shit change again
>>
>>8519378
>nothing about being trans will ever be positive
[citation needed]
>>
>>8519378
Remeber when being trans was shit but cis people mostly forgot we existed so you weren't under constant suspicion if you mostly passed and find look like a 40 year old man wearing a dress?
>>
>>8519378
Maybe if dumbasses like you would stop arguing that transition is the only "cure" and advocate for proper treatment of gender dysphoria, it wouldn't be so bad. It'd be like overcoming an eating disorder, except without any damage or mutilation done to your body.
>>
>>8519345
>it stops being cool

gotta kill all trenders and inform public that we transition not cause it's cool but case we cant live with our birth gender
>>
>>8519685
That is what the original Blanchardian, Dr Blanchard, thinks.
>>
>>8519345
Are you Fiona?
>>
>>8519587
I don't remember but can we go back to that pls? Im tired of hearing about us in the news, it's making the haters get louder
>>
>>8521198
You rang?
>>
>>8521570
Your thread?
>>
>>8521683
None of your business.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.