[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/acegen/ - Asexuality General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 15

"Please do not shitpost poorly" edition

Discussion topics:
> Unspeakable Eldritch powers - Myth?
> Can Asexuality be spread via social genes?
> Cuddlebuddy hookups?

>What is asexuality?
Lack of sexual attraction.

>Am I asexual?
Do you experience a lack of sexual attraction as described here http://imgur.com/pdIxHYc ? If so, you may be Ace!

>Where can I find my qt3.14 ace bf/gf?
We have a map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1764048
Because the term of "asexuality" is still quite new and there's a very pretty small population (~1%), there aren't that many sites for only asexuals.
Also, WHY do you want an Ace gf/bf? Better to want a cuddlebuddy. Cuddlebuddies are awesome.

>Do you guys masturbate?
Some do, some don't.

>I want to learn more/still don't get it
Another FAQ: http://asexualawarenessweek.com/101.html
AVEN (Asexuality Visibility & Education Network): asexuality.org
Science stuff for the nerds: http://www.asexualexplorations.net/home/extantresearch.html
Everything in podcast form: http://www.stuffyoushouldknow.com/podcasts/how-asexuality-works.htm

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/WqcpsU8
>>
>>8519228
>tfw technically ace even though i want sexual relationships and find people hot
>>
>>8519261
You may need to elaborate.
>>
>>8519347
not getting off to thinking about the act of sex makes me ace.
>>
File: Yusuke P5.jpg (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Yusuke P5.jpg
50KB, 250x250px
>doesn't like girls
>doesn't like boys
>the only love in his life is art
Dare I say it, /acegen/, is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>8519228
>> Unspeakable Eldritch powers - Myth?
What?

>> Can Asexuality be spread via social genes?
What are socia lgenes?

>> Cuddlebuddy hookups?
Do people enjoy cuddling with people whom they're not close to?

>>8519553
>>8519261
finding people hot in the traditional sense = sexual attraction = non-asexual

>>8520729
No cause no one knows who he is besides you
>>
>>8521206
>finding people hot in the traditional sense = sexual attraction
I'm nontraditional enough that it doesn't count.
>>
>>8521227
>XDDD
>>
>>8521231
That's that I thought too but my fellow aces told me so and who am I to argue?
>>
>>8519228
>very pretty small population (~1%)
um that's not small at all. gay/lesbians/bisexuals are somewhere around that number too
>>
>>8521320
US Census data reports that about 3.8% of Americans identify as LGBT
Also, 1% of 7 billion = 70,000,000
"small" population
>>
>>8519228
Asexuals don't exist. Just people who can't get laid.
>>
>>8521421
>US Census data reports that about 3.8% of Americans identify as LGBT
is that supposed to contradict my point because it doesn't

>Also, 1% of 7 billion = 70,000,000
>"small" population
it's not small just stop. the whole controversy around bogaert's 1% number is that it's too big and he couldn't replicate it. and communities like AVEN are fucking huge. you act like it's some kind of niche but 70 million is not small
>>
>>8519228
> Cuddlebuddy hookups?
Fuck off, Jew.
>>
>>8519228
>cuddle buddy
>hookups
That's like calling a one night stand a fuck buddy. That isn't the case. Buddy implies repeated, somebody you know a bit more long-term than just once or twice off.

>>8520729
Literally who
Don't come here with the /ourguy/ unless they're real.

>>8521438
I'm sorry but
>it's too big, can't be replicated
>also the community is huge
>>
>>8521454
I'm sorry but what. Fuck your greentext nigga
>>
>>8521454
Oh I hit send to early
They seem to contradict
>>
>>8521486
no they don't
>>
>>8521437
Plenty of asexuals have had the opportunity but aren't interested. Or have tried but turn out not to like it.

>>8521454
DESU until a few years ago I thought "hookup" was just another word for dating someone.
>>
>>8521438
Wasn't arguing my dude. Just providing some information. Calm down.
>>
>>8521603
Many people don't have sex, but people want it also lets say someone has sex and doesn't like it. That just means they fucked with the wrong gender.
>>
>>8521603
>falling for the oldest bait in asexuality history
just ignore it bro

>>8521605
well i fucking was my dude
>>
>>8521621
>Many people don't have sex, but people want it
You mean that people want sex, but for whatever reason they don't have it? That's not what I'm talking about, I mean people who have tried sex and found out it's not their cup of tea.

>That just means they fucked with the wrong gender.
How many genders does one have to try before they can reasonably conclude that sex just isn't their thing?
>>
>>8519228
tumblr pls go ====>
>>
Someone explain OP's pic to me please
>>
>>8519228
>Cuddlebuddy hookups?

I'm having extremely mixed feelings about seeing these two words next to each other like that

A hookup seems so casual and cheap. Maybe I'm partly having a negative reaction to the word in the usual sexual context, but to me cuddling isn't something to do with someone you don't know and care about

At the same time, I would love to just hold someone. I miss it
>>
Is it possible to be trans and asexual?
>>
>>8523293

Yes. Being trans has to do with how you identify yourself vs your body, while being asexual means not being sexually attracted to others. They can definitely go together
>>
>>8523317
My sexuality is kind to describe. I repressed any sexual desire or attraction I had because of dysphoria. Same end result, different means..
>>
>>8523393

I hope that's going better for you (the dysphoria). My asexuality is non-typical too. I used to be sexual and was married even. From there to here was complicated and difficult
>>
File: 1494448846351.jpg (59KB, 560x564px) Image search: [Google]
1494448846351.jpg
59KB, 560x564px
>>8523428
It gets worse every day. I'm at wit's end. At least not having a sex drive helps.
>>
>>8523435

I'm sorry anon. I assumed you had been going through transitioning. Maybe you can do that sometime soon
>>
>>8523504
I am but it doesn't help. I'll go away now so this doesn't become another tranny thread
>>
>>8523393
>repressed
Anon, no, that doesn't count. You sound depressed. That can certainly have the same effect, but that isn't a sexuality.
>>
>>8521206
Alright, in order

It is said that if one makes it to 30 as a virgin, they become a wizard. THOSE are the "unspeakable eldritch powers" I was referring to

The concept of the social gene (in that ideas, like genes, can undergo a sort of "only the best are passed on" already has a less clunky term.

Problem is, were I to use the term without context, you'd think that I meant "A picture with words edited onto it"

As for that last discussion point, I may as well answer that for everyone.

By hookups, I meant "I'm in <AREA> and am looking for someone to be my cuddlebuddy and do other social things with" not "We should meet up for casual hugs"

>>8523247

It's from /tg/. Her name is Noh and there's a story behind her. You can find it on 1d4chan.

I used it because I discovered that my 4chan picture archives were extremely out of date and/or not postable on a blue. I mean, a bunch of demotivators and Josef Fritzl?

>>8523290
Apologies. Were I to rewrite the OP, I would use "connections" rather than hookups. I meant it in a way that means "If you want something, I know the guy who can hook us up".

>>8523293

IMO, being trans has nothing to do with your sexuality. I also think that Pansexuals are just people whose hearts are in the right place, but are innocently insensitive.
>>
Any girl want a LDR

I'm so lonely
>>
> Cuddlebuddy hookups?
Honestly I don't know. Might be up for it, but dunno, I probably would want to cuddle just with someone who I've know for quite some time already and am somewhat close to.

>>8520729
Man, it would be cool as heck if he truly was /ourguy/. Too bad he almost surely isn't.
>>
File: 1490840599394.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490840599394.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
Sorry but asexuality is simply not possible from a biological standpoint. Do you not find it ironic that with all the mysteries surrounding life and the universe, the one certainty (your duty to pass on your genetic seed) is something that you claim not to have any interest in?

kek

take a xanax and go to the bar. the universe will unfold as it should
>>
>>8526085
>Sorry but asexuality is simply not possible from a biological standpoint.
Read understanding asexuality as it describes it how it makes sense from a biological standpoint and then go fuck yourself with your pseudointellectualism and big words that you don't understand bitch
>>
how does it feel to be an evolutionary dead end, like the rest of this board?

You literally don't feel one of the defining aspects of humanity. Get horny and want to fuck already, jesus christ. Or is it "im still a virgin at 25 so im going to justify by claiming im asexual".

You people really make me think, hmmmm
>>
>>8526118
I'll fuck your mom lmao bitch
>>
File: 1401634177780.png (285KB, 947x699px) Image search: [Google]
1401634177780.png
285KB, 947x699px
>>8526085

Thank you, holy shit. Dese people mang.
>>
File: IMG_1349.png (55KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1349.png
55KB, 240x240px
>>8526112
Listen, I don't need to read anything. I know I am right. But I will say this. The brain is a powerful organ and has the potential to overwhelm innate desires with things like anxiety or some other mental disorder which is what you all probably have. And that's fine. But stop trying to turn it into a thing. You guys are like gang stalkers, it's bullshit and every other sane person on the planet knows it, but you've found a community of likeminded people to reinforce your disorder so you carry on like it's not an issue when it is.
>>
>>8526118
It's cool.
>>
>>8526143
I don't need to read your post to know you're wrong kys
>>
>>8526144

if you want to feel what a powerful orgasm is like, but better, start doin opiates. that way you can justify your virginity and get high at the same time.
>>
File: IMG_1283.jpg (228KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1283.jpg
228KB, 1000x1000px
>>8526147
Wrong about what? I essentially agreed with you. We both acknowledge that asexuality exists - the difference in thought stems from how. Your stance is that it's akin to a sexual orientation or preference. My stance is that it's basically a manifestation of anxiety or depression (non issues for all intents and purposes) related to sex or social interaction. So as I said, it's not possible. Your brain is just on shut down mode due to anxiety. Take some drugs and go get fucked like god wanted
>>
>>8526163
>still wrong
>>
File: frans-hals-descartes.jpg (73KB, 476x484px) Image search: [Google]
frans-hals-descartes.jpg
73KB, 476x484px
>>8526163

I've never understood asexuality, as to me it just doesn't seem possible as you said. It's a defining characteristic for any living organism, the need to procreate. How the fuck can asexuality exist. To me it's like someone saying that don't feel the need to breath, or eat. Just what the fuck? The anxiety explanation is a start, but I think it's a bit deeper than that. Part of me thinks its a justification of virginity. I swear people who are asexual are always socially awkward autismos, at least the ones I've met. Since we're on the same page here, what do you think?
>>
>>8526182
>i don't understand it so it doesn't exist
>mfw retarded non-asexuals come here cause they can't find anyone to have sex with their ugly asses
>>
>>8526182

But you're fine with gays and lesbians, because of all the procreating they do
>>
>>8526085
In some animal species, a tendency has been observed of some INDIVIDUALS to forgo reproducing in order to instead take actions which increase the reproductive chances of a close relative. It's possible that asexuality could fit into a similar pattern. And although it's easy to say that reproductive is the one objective purpose of biological life, the fact is that things do go wrong, maybe asexuality could just be a random mutation. There doesn't seem to be much apparent benefit for obvious reasons, though maybe they could be, as in the kin selection alluded to the above, genes that discourage reproduction actually DO get passed on against all logic, because the one who expresses the genes (and thus has no interest to reproduce) increases the reproductive chances of their relatives who are likely to be non-expressing carriers of the gene. And there are genetic orders that are wholly negative, some which effectively eliminate all chances of reproduction, but somehow they continue, so in the grand scheme of things I don't find asexuality to be all that unreasonable.

>>8526118
Some of us get horny, but we're not interested in holes (or whatever the opposite is).

>>8526158
Being asexual or a virgin doesn't mean one has no experience of what an orgasm is like.
>>
>>8526182
See, that changes everything. I honestly assumed this entire thread was women. If it's actually males, then I'm actually going to go roll on the floor and laugh.
>>
>>8526200

They at least have the urge to want to fuck, you guys on the other hand are denying a basic human state of being because of "lol idk i just dont feeeeeeel it mang".
>>
>>8526189

no no, you're the ones who are the turbo-virgins. it's basically you're entire identity.
>>
>>8526182
>To me it's like someone saying that don't feel the need to breath, or eat. Just what the fuck?
Not really equivalent because people will literally (as in actually) die if they don't breathe or eat, while celibacy is only "fatal" if one is driven to suicide over it (and most asexuals don't have the mindset that causes that to happen). Many asexuals do feel a need for sexual release, but actually having sex isn't necessary or even desirable. I always thought it was an exaggeration that allosexual people "need" sex rather than just sexual release - like if an allo person goes a year or two without having sex (but can still masturbate), does it really affect them in a negative way, other than in terms of self-esteem?

>I swear people who are asexual are always socially awkward autismos, at least the ones I've met.
I suspect that may be more of an effect than a cause, in my case at least I always felt awkward when people mentioned anything about sex because it was totally alien to me and I had no idea what I was "supposed" to think about it.
>>
>>8526218
I mean you can go pay a hooker if it gets really worse; it's gonna be ok kid
>>
>>8526214
I think for asexuals with a libido at least, they could be said to have an "urge to want to fuck", it's just not a form that's compatible with any known form of sexual intercourse. Like the urge is there, something does turn them on, but it's not something that is recognizable as sex to most people.
>>
>>8526222
>>8526203
>falling for the oldest tricks in the book
>>
>>8526222
>awkward autismos, at least the ones I've met.
I suspect that may be more of an effect than a cause, in my case at least I always felt awkward when people mentioned anything about sex because it was totally alien to me and I had no idea what I was "supposed" to think about it.

See. I knew it. You're just autistic so your mind somehow "shut down" whenever sex was mentioned and now you think you're asexual when really you just have an autistic anxiety block. That's my theory anyways. If you had a few xanax in you and had a hot piece of ass in front of you, your dormant primal instincts would awaken and you'd be hitting that shit without even thinking about it.
>>
File: 1255655128684.jpg (13KB, 389x301px) Image search: [Google]
1255655128684.jpg
13KB, 389x301px
>>8526225

>asexuals calling anyone virgins
>>
Is anyone else asexual because a traumatic event took away their sexuality? I used to be a straight girl but after being raped I became asexual.
I have a girlfriend now, and it's better than being alone, but I don't know if I can see a life together with her. I feel like my vision for my life has been stolen from me. Can anyone else relate?
>>
>>8526232
I don't know, I think "shutting down" in response to talk of sex, but not to other topics, would require one to first know the social context surrounding sex. That wasn't even there for me, it was like people were just making a big deal out of something random and pointless. It's like waking up in an alternate universe where culture is centered around licking lightbulbs or something equally inane.
>>
>>8526256
yeah what you are describing is textbook autism.
>>
>>8526265
So you're saying autistic people are somehow "hard-coded" to recognize sex as a "no-no topic" and shut down when they hear about it, even before developing any kind of social awareness of how sex is regarded by society?
>>
>>8526158
Nah thanks bro, I already know how it feels.
>>
Let's say I want to get my testosterone levels checked, as well as a blood test and whatever else just to know for sure whether there's any observable medical things that could be contributing to my current state

How do you go about that? Do you just book a doctor's appointment, show up and say you want to get your testosterone levels checked? How is it actually done? Is the analysis instant, or does it require a follow up appointment?
>>
>>8526406

See your main doctor and ask to have your levels checked. They will probably refer you to a third party diagnostics place that does blood testing. That's how most of your stuff is checked, through a blood sample. You go in, they take your blood and usually after a few days to a week you'll get your results. Pretty simple really, not sure if you would have to pay out of pocket for the testings though, it may or may not be covered by your insurance assuming you have any.
>>
File: a2Vfa9u.jpg (49KB, 1460x580px) Image search: [Google]
a2Vfa9u.jpg
49KB, 1460x580px
>>8519228
Is pic related a regular here? Supposedly they're a-sexual.
>>
>demi meme
do you honestly believe that normal people don't require an emotional bond before they're interested in having sex too? Trying to pass that off as a sexuality of its own is idiotic
>>
>>8527213
>what is prostitution
>>
>>8527248
A statistical minority of people
>>
>>8519228
Hi, sorry in advance if any of this is insensitive, I just want to understand asexuality better. I hear a lot of people say asexuality isn't real and is a special snowflake sexuality, and while I think that's an oversimplification I don't understand how it works, either. There seem to be a few of contradictions:

> ace people can have sex drives and still might have sex
> people of all orientations can be indifferent or feel negatively about sexual relationships
> romantic orientation is just sexual orientation with a different name

while also, asexuality doesn't seem to have the same impact on someone's life as other parts of LGBT:

> do ace people have legal struggles?
> do ace people have to come out?
> do people systematically oppose your rights?
> are ace people at an increased risk of harm or suicide because of your status?
> are ace people commonly treated with contempt and prejudice? (I can't even think of a word for ace people on the level of faggot or tranny.)

It seems from my outside view that the answer to all of the above is no. I think it's good for everyone to have a community to share common experiences. My underlying question is, how is this a *sexuality*, and not just an aspect of personality?
>>
>>8526565

We don't usually post pictures of ourselves in /acegen/. If he is, we wouldn't know.

>>8527248

A miserable pile of flesh, avarice and chemicals.

>>8527325

At least you're being better than the "HURR ASES DONT EXIST"

To answer your questions,

> do ace people have legal struggles?

No, not really. We don't need to fight to have our cuddlebuddies/Asexual Life Partners recognised as a legitimate thing, unlike the rest of the Rainbow. Most of us are cis and happy with that, so we don't need to have our birth records changed. Nowhere in the world is it illegal to be Asexual, so we don't exactly have that struggle.

> do ace people have to come out?

We don't have to. We can, if we want to or we feel that our families need to know.

> do people systematically oppose your rights?

Unless "The right to be recognised as existing" is an established human right, not really. The worst we deal with are online trolls and parents going "That isn't a thing"

> are ace people at an increased risk of harm or suicide because of your status?

Harm: No more than telling someone who hits on you that you don't swing that way would.

As for suicide, it's quite possible if someone came from a family who are constantly pressuring them to find a lifemate, settle down and produce spawn could not see any other way to solve that problem without submitting to the wishes of their family.

> are ace people commonly treated with contempt and prejudice?

Yes, it's called "erasure". Y'see, a large amount of people don't think that we exist or that not feeling warm for forms is possible. That seems to be the most common attack we face. We don't have any derogatory names yet, but give it time.

> how is this a *sexuality*

To be blunt, it isn't, in the same way atheism isn't a religion.

We're lumped into LGBT by the breeders who use that as mental-shorthand to mean "Non-het"
>>
>>8527325
Romantic and sexual are different, it isn't just a different name. A romantic orientation doesn't describe who you'd like to have sex with, really who you'd like to be with/settle down with if that makes any distinct sense
>>
Serious question, isn't asexuality just low libido? You should stop masturbating so much and get your hormone levels checked.
>>
I have no idea what I am. I find people attractive, I masturbate sometimes, but sex itself is nowhere on my list of priorities, and I've passed on most opportunities to have it.

Though it could just be not wanting sex til I transition. Idk
>>
>>8527213
Demi isn't about requiring an emotional bond before you're willing to have sex with someone, it literally means you have literally no sexual feelings or responses at all towards people you're not already emotionally close to. If most people were demi then there would be no market for pornography, no use of sex-based advertisements, etc.

>>8528121
If someone had a low libido, they wouldn't have a desire to masturbate that much in the first place. When asexuals do experience sexual urges, it's not directed towards a sexual act with another person.
>>
>>8521437
Explain asexual girls then. Sine all girls can get laid.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 890x4253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 890x4253px
>>8529405
>all girls can get laid
>>
>>8528726
Have you transitioned?

>>8528121
If it was low libido masturbation wouldn't be being discussed.
>>
>>8529850
Not yet
>>
Hey, is Howl from the WA Zeemap around?
>>
>>8529412
it's true though and your comic only corroborates that. but the comic is stupid for conflating sex with emotional stuff
>>
>>8532652
it's almost like a one night stand wont help women who are lonely and that it'll actually devalue their worth to society after they've become used goods, and that it's an incredible gamble to try and net a man that will stay will you forever.
>>
>>8532666
that doesn't change the fact that they can have sexual company whenever they wish though. no one says sexual company solves all the problems, but men don't have such easy access to this kind of companionship
>>
>>8532674
who's fault is that? and how does slutshaming help? you can't expect women to be pure and also expect to be able to get laid as easily as women could do if they chose to.

you've turned sex with women into a scares resource which you highly demand, but you're also complaining about it at the same time? you have to pick one, sexual liberation of women where men and women have an equitable supply and demand for sex, or chaste virgin waifus and you're not allowed to bang more than one woman ever and you have to stay with them until you die.
>>
>>8532687
i can tell you're a girl because you can't seem to follow the discussion and get all emotionally invested about tangential stuff irrelevant to the discussion but relevant to your personal feelings
>>
>>8532694
>tangential stuff irrelevant to the discussion
that's not really a good argument when that picture is totally related to slutshaming and sex as a market.
maybe you're not following the discussion if you don't see the relevance?

>personal feelings
what do you think I was appealing to my own emotions? I don't know how much colder I could have described these kind of conflicting expectations.

maybe you thought I was accusing you directly when I said you and you've, I'd say 'one' but that sounds too austere.
>>
>>8532728
the discussion is as follows
>someone made an argument that asexuals are asexuals because they can't get laid
>someone said that girls can always get laid and asexual girls still exist thus contradicting anon's theory
>you quoted "all girls can get laid" and posted a comic that supports this but goes into something completely different as well
>i mention that the comic confirms what the 2nd anon said but they shouldn't conflate sexual activities with other stuff
>then you keep going on about the pains of one night stands and slutshaming and everything when no one brought it up besides you

>what do you think I was appealing to my own emotions?
because you're talking about irrelevant stuff that seem to bother you without anyone else talking about it
>>
>>8532747
my point was that it doesn't matter if it's technically true about women being able to get laid, the comic isn't stupid and it doesn't conflate sex with emotional stuff, it's wholly about what I posted about after.
>>
>>8532773
>it doesn't conflate sex with emotional stuff

how does it not...? it shows a scenario where someone only interested in sex was expected to also engage in an emotional relationship. just because someone is sexually attracted to someone else and they want to have sex it doesn't mean they're also interested in being their friends or whatever
>>
>>8532747
>>>you quoted "all girls can get laid" and posted a comic that supports this but goes into something completely different as well
I didn't post the comic maybe that's what's confusing you, I though that comic wasn't a good argument either, but the response that 'the comic is stupid for conflating sex with emotional stuff' is wrong.
>>
>>8532790
>but the response that 'the comic is stupid for conflating sex with emotional stuff' is wrong.
see >>8532788 for my reasoning
>>
>>8532788
I'll have to explain the context around the comic and why it was made, it's a reaction to what 'femanons' are told by r9k when they post tfw no bf, that they can get laid whenever they want and it's super easy for them, they control the market, but the comic shows that yeah maybe it's possible to get a one night stand but it's not helpful and it leaves women in a worse place than before because then they're used goods.
>>
>>8532819
it's deliberately showing the femanon doing exactly what is suggested to them by men on r9k kind of hyperbolically just to hammer home that no actually that advice is shit, it should be obvious but apparently it wasn't which is why the comic is like it is.
>>
>>8532819
>it's not helpful and it leaves women in a worse place than before because then they're used goods.
only if they expect anything more than a one night stand, which is not inherent to wanting or obtaining a one night stand.

it makes sense to use this comic in the context of arguing against "all girls can get a bf" but no in the context of "all girls can get laid" as it was used itt
>>
>>8532830
yeah I totally agree
>>
>>8532883
hi
>>
>>8532883
how are you this fine day anon?
>>
>>8532890
>>8532891
I'm okay. How are you?
S-sorry for posting that comic. I was just trying to be funny.
>>
>>8532897
a-ha so it was you all along
>>
File: 0024 - n8McQ1A.jpg (27KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
0024 - n8McQ1A.jpg
27KB, 472x461px
>>8519228
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ACES ON 4CHAN,
I thought that I am the only one here
>>
>>8532919
you are. we are just virgins who couldn't hack it
>>
>>8532919
sorry anon we just ERP as aces in this thread
>>
>>8532927
>ERP as ace
I'm trying to picture this but I can't.
>>
File: 0131 - hgaaIWw.png (152KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
0131 - hgaaIWw.png
152KB, 600x503px
>>8532926
>>8532927
I knew it, I am the only ace anon on this earth.
>tfw, you meet cute ace and she starts talking about jesus christ, and how sex is selfish, and at this moment you realize you do not fit anywhere.
>>
>>8532897
I'm okay, glad you're okay too.
>>
I've wanted to say this for a long time, and now seems like the time to do it...
You guys have no idea how much I envy you. Sexual attraction is a horrible curse. You're all special and amazing for living without the burden of sexual feelings; never forget that.
My autistic, tipsy statement is over now.
>>
>>8533500
it's just a case of grass being greener on the other side m8

i wished so many times i could be sexually attracted to my partners so they feel desired/wanted and not like it's their fault that we don't have sex
>>
what if i dont find anybody else hot but only myself. like i've never found anybody else hot/want to sleep with them. but when i do have sex, i just get turned on by the thought of myself getting fucked

is that ace or normal for girls or is that just looking down on ppl :/
>>
>>8533664
that's autosexual and it's somewhere on the ace spectrum

>or is that just looking down on ppl :/
my answer assumes you have self-awareness and you genuinely don't experience sexual attraction to others rather than just being a spoiled moody teenager
>>
I hate being on ace spectrum :(
Please kill me
>>
>when you check into /acegen/ and it's full of autism

That's 4chan for you I guess.

>>8534206

Stop being lazy; kill your own damn self.
>>
File: 0202 - 4JbyDH6.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
0202 - 4JbyDH6.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>8534269
I tried couple of times :(
I am pissed off who let these ace normies in?
>>
>>8534317

Wanna know what's even harder than offing yourself? Living. Man up and try it sometime faggot.
>>
>>8530904
Hey, that's me!
>>
>>8532935
Maybe repression turns them on, so they repress their feelings in order to feel feelings

>>8532943
Should'a told her about Cthulhu

>>8532955
HAH. Whew lad. Have your (you).

Lack of it is a horrible curse. I wish I knew how it felt so that I could relate to friends in many conversations that come up. I wish I knew so that I could pursue a relationship with someone without having a latent fear that they want something I can't provide, a fear which has been realized.

Like >>8533642 said, it's definitely a case of the grass being greener on the other side. You're kinda fucked either way, just one slightly more literally but fucked in equal amounts nonetheless.

Both probably lead to equal self-hatred.

>>8534329
This. Don't be lazy, faggot.
>>
>>8526163
I used to think this and gave SSRIs a good run, but it didn't change anything.
>>
So, do non-ace, heterosexual, people become aroused when looking at members of the opposite gender?

Does not experiencing this arousal make me ace?
>>
>>8537689
I only become aroused if the people are exceptionally attractive or are displaying signs of sexuality like scanty clothing or exceptional proportions, unless it is in a sexual context.
>>
>>8537696
Do you consider yourself asexual? It seems your patterns of arousal are unlike any qualities I associate with asexual people, and very much like what I associate with normal sexual attraction.
>>
wow /bigen/ does not even exist most of the time? also they don't have any big community like we have AVEN? i'm a bit shocked at how scarce is their online presence considering their huge visibility?
>>
>>8538386
Bisexuals are just slutty straight people, they don't need a general.
>>
>>8538434
Asexuals are just depressed straight people, they don't need a general.
>>
>>8537689
I've asked a friend about this and my understanding is 'not really'
not being sexually interested in someone until you know them emotionally first is more common than you think
>>
>>8538627
You're right. I can't argue with the truth.
>>
>>8538386
Never thought about it. It's really weird. Maybe since they can relate to straight people stuff and gay people stuff they don't need to go exclusively to bi people to talk about their problems
>>
>>8533664
do you ever intentionally fuck guys who are gross or pervy or not good enough for you to get off on the idea of your own body being used and defiled

asking for a friend
>>
is anyone else here a guy who was born with a vagina and had it surgically removed as a baby and constantly masturbates to rape self insertion fantasies with themselves as a girl and intentionally sabotages any real life physical or romantic interactions with females even though they're heterosexual because all physical contact makes them feel repulsed and sad inside and they think that maybe they can only ever actually love a girl who was born with a penis and is also asexual and that that would somehow make them be able to love and be sexual and physical with someone because they'd actually be understood and wouldn't get betrayed or abandoned and they constantly are haunted by dreams of this person who doesn't exist and the only girl they were ever with who was like that physically instantly rejected them for accepting that part of their body and looked down on them for not being an overtly casual sexual person

my strongest desire is to climb to the top of a spire on top of a skyscraper during a lightning storm and hold on for the sweet release of death

take me back home brahman, let me wake up from this horrible dream
>>
>>8540336
Why do you feel repulsed by physical contact?

At what points growing up did you discover the fantasies you have and your medical history?
>>
>>8540359
>Why do you feel repulsed by physical contact?
because when I touch someone I feel what's inside their soul, and what I feel is cold and dark and terrifying, like they've voluntarily shut down and lobotomized part of themselves that acutely senses the emotions of others and is aware of themselves, because they've suppressed such great amounts of information relating to their being and supplanted so much of it with assumptions and beliefs conditioned into them and adapted for the sake of convenience and comfort and ease, it's like screaming at someone from the other side of bulletproof glass and not being able to get any response, while they think everything is normal, even though it's impossible to reach or touch them like they're actually there

when I touch someone I feel more alone and terrified then at any other time, if I don't feel outright hatred and disgust and desire to kill the person for what they are and the way it violates my sense of justice

>At what points growing up did you discover the fantasies you have and your medical history?
the fantasies started around 8 or 9 years of age. I became more acutely aware of it when I masturbated to serial experiments lain and realized that I WAS lain more than I was attracted to her (not actually, I don't have schizophrenia, I mean I identified with the character without immediately realizing it)

the medical history thing is something I realized from the way my parents spoke and expressed themselves and talked to each other when I wasn't around (I am a "monster"), or when they thought I wasn't. at first I thought the memory of my childhood was a hallucination but then gradually realized that I had intact memories of my infancy and had suppressed them and revealed them over and over to process the information and deal with the traumas that had been inflicted upon me (it wasn't just that one surgery, it was many acts and neglects and abandonments and manipulations and other abuses)
>>
>>8540431
Do you know of anyone else feeling that way about physical contact?

What were the things you overheard or remembered that revealed the surgery and other mistreatment?
>>
>>8540469
>Do you know of anyone else feeling that way about physical contact?
there are no other espers
>What were the things you overheard or remembered that revealed the surgery and other mistreatment?
anon... what are you trying to say? that my memories aren't real unless I can verify them from an outside source? is that what others say to you? do you just believe them? do you let others define what you're allowed to exist as?

unfortunately I have never fabricated memories or hallucinated in my entire life, and my parents just lie straight to my face constantly

but I remember my own life

oh I did tell someone once and they didn't believe me so they found the doctor and they both came to tell me how it was totally normal and for my own good, and so I stabbed the doc in the sack with a hidden scalpel

I cut him open and mutilated him in less than a second

it wasn't even a decision

kids can get away with anything
>>
>>8540485
>there are no other espers
How do you know?

>that my memories aren't real unless I can verify them from an outside source?
I do believe you, I just want to hear what happened.

What did you overhear?

What happened after the incident with the doctor?
>>
>>8540494
if there are espers they're not as good as me and might as well not be
it's not even an oh I'm so special thing it's like I just don't even belong in the world and my entire existence is some sort of mistake

it's not like I really want to talk about what happened with someone who isn't important nor do I really keep specific memories of the things people say after I reach my conclusions like I'm gonna need to justify myself to someone. I remember with certainty what kinds of things they said and arguments they had and what they were like, and I remember with clarity things that actually happened to me

there's no point in pretending I have or others questioning as though an eidetic memory is a real thing when it's not actually. eidetic memories have short duration and quickly decay as the neuron map is reused for other paths and recollections. even if I did recall what was said it would be a paraphrasing of the content that was relative to me screening out the irrelevant info and forming an unnatural sounding dialogue

nothing happened after the thing with the doctor

I was 10 and at the time had abandoned my house and home and identity and assumed a fugue state and the only reason that person was able to find the doctor was because of the limited number of hospitals and the specific details of my situation

the guy did nothing to retaliate because he was also the type of person who couldn't have imagined a retaliation from me in the first place, just like most people who don't have the will to actualize their individual justice
>>
>>8540603
>I remember with certainty what kinds of things they said and arguments they had and what they were like, and I remember with clarity things that actually happened to me
Namely?
>>
>>8540683
shut the fuck up anon I swear to god I would locomotion your spine into a spiral if you pulled this shit irl
>>
>>8540723
No you wouldn't, my pet unicorn protects me.
>>
>>8540765
where do you even get that attitude in the first place
>>
what the fuck are you guys even talking about
>>
>>8540803
not having sex
>>
>>8540801
Your obstinacy.
>>
>>8540431
>when I touch someone I feel what's inside their soul
Are you a schizophrenic?
>>
>>8540836
he's a psychic mutant with superpowers have you never seen x men bro XD
>>
>>8540836
>>8540865
by what basis do you believe such a thing isn't possible?
>>
>>8540876
there's no scientifically documented instance of this or anything remotely close to this ever happening in the history of humanity/life
>>
>>8540884
>waifu.club
don't go anon, it's gonna be very awkward
>>
>>8540876
what >>8540890 says
>>
>>8540876
Onus of proof friend.
>>
>>8536712
Cool, I'm a few miles south of Seattle and I'm looking for friends to go hiking and to museums with.
[email protected]
>>
>>8540336
>constantly masturbates to rape self insertion fantasies with themselves as a girl
You're AGP >>8505011
>>
>>8540890
>I say this having done no actual research and having no authority on any such topic
>>8540900
I can easily assume something is true when a lot of people shame me in a classroom or when cool atheists on the internet argue about it
>>8540916
there are plenty of rare phenomenon of which it is difficult to produce direct physical proof, for which only documentation exists as second hand evidence, but you totally believe those things are true when you read them in a textbook, because your skepticism is a socially conditioned reaction that helps you blend in with a group for protection rather than the product of scientific reasoning and intelligence

you read research papers and journals and claims made by scientists, but did you ever think to not give your implicit trust to science itself when the body of research is itself accumulated by human beings showing a measure of good faith that are susceptible to corruption and manipulation just like any human beings?

what I'm saying is you don't have proof one way or another, but there's a lot of things that you believe without personally having witnessed any conclusive evidence just because an authority figure told you to

ESP is definitely real, and it's definitely a fact that information about it is manipulated and suppressed intentionally to prevent the disruption in the structure of a society that benefits an isolated class of people who have no special ability or talent other than the inheritance of wealth and will to commit acts of usery and deceit
>>
>>8540942
you can be agp without experiencing sexual attraction
>>
>>8540967
>block of text from a lunatic
>no external link to back any of this up
>all scientific research debunks "ESP"

How about this

"The scientific consensus does not view extrasensory perception as a real phenomenon"

Cogan, Robert. (1998). Critical Thinking: Step by Step. University Press of America. p. 227. ISBN 978-0761810674
Wynn, Charles M; Wiggins, Arthur W. (2001). Quantum Leaps in the Wrong Direction: Where Real Science Ends...and Pseudoscience Begins.
Zechmeister, Eugene B; Johnson, James E. (1992). Critical Thinking: A Functional Approach. Brooks/Cole Pub. Co. p. 115. ISBN 0534165966
Rothman, Milton A. (1988). A Physicist's Guide to Skepticism. Prometheus Books. p. 193. ISBN 978-0-87975-440-2
Myers, David. (2004). Intuition: Its Powers and Perils. Yale University Press. p. 233. ISBN 0-300-09531-7
Shermer, Michael. (2003). Psychic drift: Why most scientists do not believe in ESP and psi phenomena. Scientific American 288: 2.
Stein, Gordon. (1996). The Encyclopedia of the Paranormal. Prometheus Books. p. 249. ISBN 1-57392-021-5
>>
>>8540967
>ESP is definitely real

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parapsychology#Scientific_reception

Sure looks real anon!
>>
>>8540967
>ESP is definitely real, and it's definitely a fact that information about it is manipulated and suppressed intentionally to prevent the disruption in the structure of a society that benefits an isolated class of people who have no special ability or talent other than the inheritance of wealth and will to commit acts of usery and deceit

Interesting... check out this video for more https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Schizophrenia_video.webm
>>
>>>/x/

stop shitting /acegen/ with off-topic retarded shit
>>
>>8540998
Sorry, I'll go back to talking about how I don't have sex.
>>
>>8541000
i have sex and im asexual check mate
>>
>>8541002
I'm sorry. Do you need someone to talk to?
>>
It makes me physically uncomfortable seeing acegen this active.
>>
Wew. This /acegen/ is fucking weird
>>
>>8540967
Congratulations on your wealth!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal
>>
>>8540967
>there are plenty of rare phenomenon of which it is difficult to produce direct physical proof, for which only documentation exists as second hand evidence, but you totally believe those things are true when you read them in a textbook, because your skepticism is a socially conditioned reaction that helps you blend in with a group for protection rather than the product of scientific reasoning and intelligence
/pol/ack here, this is so true. Just look at the lack of evidence for the Holocaust. But everybody believes it, just because of their socially conditioned trust of whatevers in textbooks.

>it's definitely a fact that information about it is manipulated and suppressed intentionally to prevent the disruption in the structure of a society that benefits an isolated class of people who have no special ability or talent other than the inheritance of wealth and will to commit acts of usery and deceit
Preach it, white brother!
>>
>>8541040
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal
>falling for jewish tricks
hahaha no
>>
>wikipedia
>Do you really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and post lies about something?
>>
>>8541096
:^)
>>
>>8540976
literally all of them are just wrong or lying on purpose because they're shills.
>>
>>8541106
this

>mfw people listen to anyone else other than our anon here
YOU HAVE A LIVING MUTANT NINJA TURTLE MAN HERE AND YOU STILL WANT """"SCIENTIFIC"""" EVIDENCE SMFH
>>
>>8541129
the tragic thing is that even if I give someone a prophecy and it comes true they're literally always just pissed off about it and stop talking to me

like it's all laughter and denial and then just nothing. like all the fun just disappeared from their world or something.

it's downright depressing

time is just a construct of human perception
>>
>>8541136
Give me a prophecy then
>>
>>8541136
>>8541138
No give me one, I need one more because I'm a tranny.
>>
>>8541138
You will feel sexually attracted to men when you're out of the closet
>>
File: images-3.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>8541149
Way too vague, that could apply to anyone.
>>
>>8541138
you're gonna die alone without ever knowing true love

people always think that it should be up to them when a prophecy is going to happen to prove something to them, like they're entitled to the evidence or something

but it sort of just happens, it doesn't get produced on demand and even if you're witness to someone else's prophecy you're left with the new problem that though you observed the evidence of it, you can't actually produce evidence of that evidence to prove to someone else that you had observed a prophecy and will probably eventually dismiss it as your own mind deceiving you or you'll just give up on trying to explain it to anyone and just have to live with the fact that it happened, which is I guess what causes the depressive part of the reaction whenever I give someone a prophecy
>>
>>8541163
That's really cool man can you come over on >>>/x/ and talk more about it there
>>
>>8541163
>you're gonna die alone
How can I tell you how wrong you are if I'm dead?
>>
>>8541184
that was a joke anon
>>
>>8532883
just start a new thread

let this one go to the archive

to the void
>>
>>8541738
>implying i won't shit the next thread as well
>>
>>8541745
I liked 4chan before all the jews and muslims started posting here
>>
>>8541852
good 4 u
>>
>>8541853
I'm gonna get you
>>
>>8541745
I miss BigDick
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.