[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Heterosexual Pride Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: cuckolding.jpg (54KB, 362x331px) Image search: [Google]
cuckolding.jpg
54KB, 362x331px
>Heterosexual Pride Day
>>
File: 1498782059310.jpg (461KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1498782059310.jpg
461KB, 2048x1365px
>>
What do they have to be proud of? Overpopulation? Homophobia? Racism? Poverty? War?
>>
>>8518615
>the cuck's wife is a fatass
pottery
>>
WE'RE HERE
WE'RE KEKS
GET FUCKED
>>
>>8518615
>>Heterosexual Pride Day

could pretty much same degenerate bdsm clown fiesta except with breeders
>>
>>8519774
Pride days are stupid period. It's an empty way of thinking to put a band-aid on your feelings of inferiority.
>>
>>8520386
It's a good way to sell merchandise. It's a marketing holiday.
>>
>>8520399
Not even cool looking merchandise.

Christmas and Halloween at least have awesome decorations.
>>
>>8518615
I will never understand cuckoldry. I think it's sick. That's a level of mental illness even I can't grasp.
>>
>>8520408
Well marketing sexuality these days is hard. Give them a break. It's hard to sell useless shit all the time.
>>
>>8520408
In the future, pride month is gonna be a major marketing event comparable to christmas and Halloween. you are gonna get presents under the pride tree and kids will dress up as Gimps/drag queens and go around begging for candy. fucking kill me f am
>>
>>8520419
Well, if you've never been in a relationship it is probably hard to imagine the dynamic where you enjoy seeing your partner being seen as sexually attractive by others, but it is quite common.
Basically, you get bored in a relationship and begin to think that your partner is bored too (projection) and so if you see them with someone else then you think they must be turned on because they can't be bored anymore since it is a new person.
But yeah, it should just be a fantasy and not actually acted out.
I like to think about how my wife would get intense orgasms from a cock that is much bigger than my own, but I don't really want that to happen in real life because she could potentially leave me.
And I dont' want that.
At least I don't want that most of the time.
I'm not gonna lie, some of the time I wish I were single again.
>>
>>8520474
>Well, if you've never been in a relationship it is probably hard to imagine the dynamic where you enjoy seeing your partner being seen as sexually attractive by others, but it is quite common.
>Basically, you get bored in a relationship and begin to think that your partner is bored too (projection) and so if you see them with someone else then you think they must be turned on because they can't be bored anymore since it is a new person.

This is not cuckolding. this is hotwife/swinging
>>8520474
>I like to think about how my wife would get intense orgasms from a cock that is much bigger than my own, but I don't really want that to happen in real life because she could potentially leave me.
>And I dont' want that.

this is cuckolding. It's a dominance fantasy, nothing to do with multiple partners or watching your wife get railed
>>
>>8520522
Thanks for sharing your superior wisdom, Mr. Know-It-All
>>
>>8520386
Like black history month?
>>
File: IMG_20170630_211831.jpg (973KB, 1664x2277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_211831.jpg
973KB, 1664x2277px
>>8520399
Hmmm im really enjoying my all white skittles
>>
>>8520531
Especially black history month.

Throughout history, there has been slavery, genocide, segregation, and racism against literally every single race of people imaginable.

Blacks in Africa to this day are more overtly and applaudedly racist and aggressive to this day than Whites are to Blacks in the US or Europe. Blacks are not special in any way, shape or form.

It is literally just a "Feel good about ourselves" month.
>>
>>8519774
>Overpopulation?
The exact opposite is a problem in the west, hence the whole "Europe/America needs migrants" narrative.
>Racism? Poverty? War?
How are any of these inherently heterosexuals' faults.
>>
>>8520704
>The exact opposite is a problem in the west, hence the whole "Europe/America needs migrants" narrative.

It's a false narrative though. It's the idiotic way our economy is structured that demands perpetual growth for literally no reason. So many current jobs are completely unnecessary to provide for the needs of society.

Migrants ought to be accepted for purely humanitarian reasons anyway. They're human beings, not walking money machines.

>How are any of these inherently heterosexuals' faults.

Racism developed alongside eugenics which is entirely a heterosexual obsession. Poverty is caused by scarcity, which is itself the product of overpopulation (see above). War is the result of tribalism, which relies upon the extension of familial duties on a national scale - again, heterosexual values.

Almost every problem in this world can be traced back to the urge to breed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.