[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 135790.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
135790.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
AGP is caused by EMASCULATION ANXIETY

Things like 1)being forced to wear girl clothes,2)having a culture with very divided gender lines and roles,3)being reprimended for acting fem. All of this, if experienced through childhood, lead to this anxiety which is FETISHIZED as a coping mechanism, and creates ETLE.

People who are more susceptible to this are:

1)Introverts: they are more prone to suffer from social anxiety, and less likely to challenge the gender lines, being essentially confined against their will by society in one gender (even if they barely wanted to be GNC, the feeling of confinement is still there)
2) feminine people, or people who defy gender roles. They are more likely to be attacked by Gender Conformism than their masculine counterparts, feeling emasculated for their abnormal (statistically speaking, no judgement of value here) behavior.

As an addendum to 2, it is important to note that this explains why it is that people who experience early trans symptomatology are more likely to develop AGP (ie they are feminine, then are forced to repress, and then they sexualize the anxiety frm this repression)

Hence you could be AGP if you:

1.Experience a direct emasculating experience, without being either introverted or feminine, or even there being a culture of highly divded gender lines (ie being forced to wear a dress in front of your class)

2. Do not experience a direct emasculating experience, but are constantly aware of the separation between gender lines as a result of a GC culture; this would require either a feminine personality, or greater sensititivy to social ques or introversion (if not then why isn't everyone in this culture AGP?)

and lastly

3. You are feminine or transsexual, and this, without there ever being a clear or very notorious separation of gender lines, leads to gender related anxiety, which in turn is transformed into AGP.
>>
>>8518240
You're presupposing one culture, but what about if there's multiple cultures involved? Like for example, with Israel. Or reunified Germany. Or Malaysia.
>>
>>8518452
I would simply add up the amount of repression the cultures create and then calculate the mean. It also likely depends on at which ages were you exposed to those cultures, likely the earlier the more impact it could have (but what do i know)
>>
>>8518240
except AAP is a thing too despite girls having zero problems or stigma wearing men-style

(unless 3rd world and theocracies)
>>
>>8518240
I think it would have to be deeper than that, simply relying on others instead of yourself, relying on social capacities instead of autonomous labour for your survival and well being should contribute to emasculation anxiety.
>>
>>8518483
Doesn't have to be clothing centred. A notion of such a sort could very well be conceived in terms of brutally shameful butchizing experiences of other sorts, as long as the scorners make it clear that expectations of feminine behaviour have been violated.
>>
>>8518545
does this even happen though?
>>
>>8518240
>Things like 1)being forced to wear girl clothes
Evidence or examples?
>>
>>8520995
I'd think it would be the opposite.
Personally when I was younger because I acted more effeminate than my siblings I was often barred from doing anything my parents believed was too feminine.
Being forced to wear girls clothes would have been a god send lol
>>
>>8521026
Yeah this is why I doubt OP too.
>>
TRANSPHOBIA is caused by EMASCULATION ANXIETY

>tfw captcha just sent me shopping for skirts
>>
At least this explains why both trans and cis people can have AGP
>>
>>8518474
Hah, that's so damn naive! It's not at all how it was for me with merged catholicism. Through that sleazy pact, they managed to stack together the repression and general insecurity programming from multiple "catholic cultures".
>>
>>8518240
I've seen an article/chapter that I think might relate to this or possibly help expand such ideas, it was titled "The positive value or a negative identity", which I believe was from the book "Masochism: the treatment of self inflicted suffering", it was from some book about masochism anyway.

Not the most modern or convenient thing to access, but whatever, it seemed very sensible to me.
>>
>>8518561
If it's something that's not easy to make sense of, it would be more likely to happen, you wouldn't be so likely to have people decipher it and counteract it.
>>
>>8521026
>Being forced to wear girls clothes would have been a god send lol
qft!
>>
>>8527511
Honestly, it actually did terrify me at times. This went hand in hand with being in a superficial and hyperconformist environment.
>>
>>8528971
Wearing them when you came out terrified you?
>>
>>8529267
No, the prospect of wearing female clothes or being made to, of rather feminine clothes, rather loosely defined.

Of course, a degree of apprehension about wearing female clothes probably actually becomes incredibly pragmatic when translating and evolving into aversion to unflattering ones.
>>
>>8518240
>1)being forced to wear girl clothes
This is just something so enormously murkifying to take into account, that it damages the believability of the whole idea being put up there so prominently.

It's such a massive fantasy, there's just loads and loads of absurd accounts of it out there. The only believable suggestions of it actually happening might be those for fraternity initiations, and those would occur too late to have such an impact, it's gotta be too late ... but then, if it actually did have that effect, it would explain hons.
>>
>>8531653
>The only believable suggestions of it actually happening might be those for fraternity initiations
There are reports of it happening to kids as punishment. Mostly black moms. Shaving their kids' heads is another one.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.