[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick Rundown pl0x

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: boggg.jpg (120KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
boggg.jpg
120KB, 682x1023px
Can one of you mentally ill faggots give me a quick rundown on this guy before you take that next HRT pill, or chop your dick off or kill yourself because you're so pathetic?

t. /pol/
>>
>>8517964
BDD+money, that's all.
>>
>>8517966
c'mon faggot, give me a basic gestalt
>>
give me a rundown fags
>>
>>8518013
go ask /pol/
they know
he and his brother were /pol/ memes about a year ago
>>
a couple of supergenius autistic brothers that came from yurop and along the way of being extra smart and talented decided to trip merrily down the lane of mindboggling non-sexual dsyphoria, have a shitload of plastic surgery, and then got old.

this is what your face looks like after surgery + 25 years. No exceptions.

also, massive inbreeding due to royal bloodlines caused a colony collapse in each of their faces. these are the people your mother warned you about that fuck their cousins
>>
>>8518076
>supergenius
>extra smart and talented
>plastic surgery
>inbreeding

pick one
>>
>>8518076
>this is what your face looks like after surgery + 25 years. No exceptions.

This is why I will never fall for the FFS/plastic surgery meme. Disgusting!
>>
>>8518119
you're a retard, a lot of ffs work deals mainly with bone which is permanent. The freaks such as bogs and others like courtney love is what happens when you get fillers, botox and other shit
>>
>>8518085
>there's only one type of smart
>there's only one type of talented
>>
File: IMG_20170630_041352.jpg (288KB, 1440x1624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_041352.jpg
288KB, 1440x1624px
>>8517964
Here are their names so you can Google them and get the information.
>>
deep state experiment in meme forcing and culture curation. "quick rundown" was never meant to be a meme, rather we were supposed to accept the "bogdanoff conspiracy" (they control the rothschilds, etc.) as fact and roll with it. they mostly failed but the legacy lives on in 4chan parodic fashion because they spammed it too goddamn much and too repetitively
>>
File: quick rundown.gif (854KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
quick rundown.gif
854KB, 380x380px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.