[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

passing stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 1415848439806.jpg (66KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
1415848439806.jpg
66KB, 500x389px
sharing and reading passing stories is the purpose of this thread. It's been forever since I saw one of these

>at rap concert
>notice a mosh pit form behind me
>jump in because I enjoy mosh pits usually
>realize everyone around the pit is staring at me
>as i hop out of the pit, some guy puts his arm around my shoulder and says "haha yo thats wild, see she went in the pit cause she tryna fuck huh huh
>keep my lips sealed
>escape his grasp before he could hear my voice

and also

>go to smoke shop, milling through the rolling papers
>shop keeper says to me "let me know if i can help you with anything darling"
>almost leave and go to another smoke shop
>suck it up instead, watch his cocky flirtatious grin turn into an embarrassed/nervous frown when i finally spoke because I had to at the cash register
at least he didn't ridicule me for being a tranny
>>
>>8517779
>being on hrt long enough to pass
>still can't girl voice

I've had a passable voice since like a year before hrt, why wouldn't you practice all this time?
>>
>>8517797
cause i'm a lazy ass bitch what do you want from me. i started seeing a speech pathologist
>>
>>8517797
This I'm not even on HRT and I can do a passable girl voice
>>
>>8517806
I'm just asking because voice training honestly doesn't have as much of a time commitment as it first seems like. Just think of all the moments you are completely alone doing nothing. Just practicing during those times really adds up. I always did it when I was driving or having time alone at work. I didn't mean it in any insulting way.

Btw what rap concert?
>>
File: JltOMwYmi0VrO.gif (579KB, 280x235px) Image search: [Google]
JltOMwYmi0VrO.gif
579KB, 280x235px
>be ftm
>hitting gym
>freeweights time
>depressed seein' tiddies in the mirror
>jump on leg press
>sum qt guy comes up to me
>"s'cuse me mate how many more sets ya got?"
>mate
>MATE
>"one more"
>"cool cheers man"
>man
>first time passing with stranger
>fuck you, tiddies

Four months on T, I could get used to this
>>
>>8517839
okay for sure, also it was lil uzi vert
>>
File: duane.gif (29KB, 70x47px) Image search: [Google]
duane.gif
29KB, 70x47px
>>8517852
>>
>>8518091
>lil uzi vert
fucking norman
>>
>>8518097
Not enough pixels
>>
>>8518101
yea he's fine. it was a music festival, i wasn't paying specifically for him. I also saw future and travis scott there. and gucci mane and kendrick lamar. it was mostly big name rappers
>>
>>8518127
Lil Uzi sucks, that sounds like a fantastic show though. I saw k dot at Coachella with my bf, it was super expensive but definitely worth going. I also got to see a whole bunch of great artists too, concerts are a lot of fun.
>>
>>8518097
a gif for ants?
>>
>>8518165
yea it was coachella we were there at the same time lol
my friend had an extra ticket so i didn't pay shit :D
>>
File: ENAUD.gif (2MB, 374x254px) Image search: [Google]
ENAUD.gif
2MB, 374x254px
>>8518168
>>
>>8517826
And? Hrt does nothing for getting a girl voice, it just shows time/commitment/and your vocal range(because there are some people who can't train their voice no matter how hard they try)
>>8517797
When i was a youngin I thought you just had to already have a girl voice, had I known you could train it I would have started at 13 or younger. (thank the hons with full on man voice for making me think that)
>>
>>8518236
If your young enough it certainly does help a little with voice, I started at 20 and 6 months in with little effort I had a via voice, and my tone is permently changed to a degree, making it even easier now that I'm 3 more years in. Like I can't guy voice if I wanted to anymore. Sure I was blessed with in the middle voice to begin with but that doesn't explain the changedvoice entirely
>>
>>8518236
Godamit. Cis voice not via
>>
>passing stories
dont feel like typing anything out lol

but men are fucking creeps and it's scary
oh, and being a girl is nice
>>
File: IixfiwH.jpg (52KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
IixfiwH.jpg
52KB, 960x544px
>>8517779
i've been living with my bf in florida for 2 months with his dad and met his entire family at dinner a few times and nobody has a clue that i'm trans yet so i guess that counts for something
>>
>>8518509
./thread
>>
>>8518509
This.

>tfw finally understanding why ciswomen came up with the PREDATORY MALE GAZE thing

Fucking fuck the way some guys follow you with their eyes is unnerving.

Also dirty old men. Ugh.
>>
>>8518607
Its natural. Why wouldnt men look at a pretty lady?
>>
>be in boymode 1 year hrt
>walking with my dad in the street who knows im trans but he isn't accepting
>was casually browsing /lgbt/ while walking
>open this thread
>a friend of my dad appears and greets him
>he also says "good morning miss" to me in front of my dad
>my dad corrects him with an embarrassed and almost angry expression while forcing a smile

lol
>>
Well, so once you've passed, you can tell whether someone has clocked you or not.
Fortunately for me, my new job is completely infested with non-native speakers--and none of them seem to realize. My supervisor was trying to set me up with his grad student, asking about past boyfriends (I'm literally a gody transbian). There's none of that uncomfortable semi pronouns that people get when they aren't sure (shuHe, or huShe are two examples), the she/her/hers just flows off their tongues.
Best part
I don't have a passing voice at all, but they can't spot sexual dimorphisms. So, the key to being trans is to move to a country that has non-English speaking browns.
>>
>not even trans
>not even cute
>just fat with manboobs and semi-long hair
>still pass
>>
>>8518509
>>8518559
>>
>>8518887
that's a good feel
>>
>>8518531
They know.
>>
>be at farmers market
>looking around the indoor stalls, antique stuff
>looking at some old silverware and chests
>older man running the place that I didnt notice up until then walks up to me
>"Would you like a kiss, ma'am?"
>He's holding out a bowl of hersheys kisses
>Stammer a 'thank you', take one, and immediately spaghetti my way out of the stand
>Roommate said I was beet red

was boymode af, wasnt expecting it at all
>>
>>8518979
>being ignored
>I pass!

kek
>>
>>8517806
>paying for speech therapy

Why don't you just pirate FYFV?
>>
File: 1485794847325.png (863KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1485794847325.png
863KB, 600x850px
>>8517779
Not really a passing story since I've lived fulltime for a couple years now and pass all the time, but it's sort of related cause it's a big milestone for me as far as being percieved as female.

>talk to mom on the phone
>she strongly disagrees with me about a potential career path I'm considering
>after I hang up, go talk to my roommate
>"geez, my mom was bitching at me and doesn't like the idea of me fuckin doing this"
>find out later that she hadnt hung up yet and heard this entire conversation
>im embarrassed as shit
>apologize profusely
>she accepts my apology, then tells me
>"you know... cursing isn't very lady-like of you, you have atrocious language."
>lolwut
>this coming from my mother who flipped her shit when i came out to her
>she's now lecturing me on behaving like a woman
>not sure whether to be proud/flattered or insulted

WELP
>>
>>8520483
People (especially old) "ma'am" me about half of times. Even after I speak.
>>
>pre-t ftm
>not out at work
>"have a good day sir"
>sir
>continue to smile for the rest of my shift
>>
>
>>
>be mtf
>never pass
>>
File: hbgtbtbwhyen.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
hbgtbtbwhyen.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>8517779
>be on moans for 2 years
>very seldom get "ma'amed"
>that goes away either when I turn around or open my mouth
>will never be able to afford ffs
>will never get to expierence being in any kind of relationship with someone cause i was alone before transitioning and will be alone perma
>so suicide it is then...?
>>
>>8520705
I feel you. I've been fulltime for 8mo now (20mo HRT) and I still remember my big turning point. I posted it here even!

>Have no choice but to use a public restroom
>Hair was in a ponytail with badly done bangs
>Kinda andro clothes with no attempt to hide small boobs.
>Have to go really bad. Don't believe that I pass well enough to go into women's restroom, but too afraid to go into the men's.
>Leaning up against the wall pretending to wait for someone while I have a meltdown inside trying to figure out what to do.
>Two women walk up, one of them asks "Are you waiting in line?"
>Immediately realize she thinks I'm waiting in line to use the ladies room, stunned so I just kind of dumbly nod and look away. I was terrified if I looked directly at her she'd freak out.
>Wait for someone to come out, then go in.
>While in the stall, two teenage girls come in and stand in the bathroom chatting instead of waiting outside for either myself or the other woman to be done.
>Oh no oh fuck teenage girls always clock me immediately
>Come out of stall, they glance at me for a moment then go back to the conversation.
>Wash hands and leave. Nothing bad happened and I realized I was just being stupid all along.
>Go fulltime and never had a problem to date.
>>
>>8522343
Hang in the ma'am
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.