[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think what I most want is for somebody to control me. I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: heart-outline.png (42KB, 2400x2186px) Image search: [Google]
heart-outline.png
42KB, 2400x2186px
I think what I most want is for somebody to control me. I am sexually submissive but the idea of being in love with somebody and just giving everything to them is intoxicating. Just giving myself to somebody, letting them decide what they do with me. This may have something to do with AGP, but I don't care I just want to be somebody's. I want to wake up in the arms of my lover and feel safe and be theirs forever.

And I don't even have any daddy issues.
>>
Not lgbt.

>> /fetlife/
>>
>>8517408
lol faggot
>>
>>8517488
Wait I actually apologize for this. You didn't do anything wrong. You are so innocent OP.
>>
>>8517408
iktf hardcore senpai
especially when you've spent your whole life fighting and struggling, it feels so appealing to be allowed to surrender and not feel guilt or be punished for it
>>
>>8517408
I feel the same
>>
>>8517408
>This may have something to do with AGP
Gee, you think so?
>>
>>8517510
At this point I don't care.

It's not my fault I have AGP and I can't exactly control it. The fact that I literally chemically castrated myself and still feel it demonstrates it's not simply a fetish but even if it was does that really mean I can't be happy?
>>
>>8518797
AGP isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>8518801
Feels like it. Can you imagine your parents knowing about AGP and knowing you're transitioning?

I feel so much shame about it
>>
>>8518811
What's the difference between that and telling your parents you're gay when you're a bottom?
>>
>>8518855
Nothing shameful about getting fucked, at least half of your parents have been fucked.

Telling my parents "Yeah I want to be a girl, and also get aroused by the idea of being a girl, but it's totally not a fetish, I mean, unless you ask Ray Blanchard..." they can't know about this part.

Thing is they know I'm transitioning, but they can't know about this. And that pretty much means I'm gotta live with this shame.
>>
>>8518971
>My sexuality means I want a guy to put his dick in my ass.

>My sexuality means I want to be a girl.

I'm not seeing the key difference when it comes to shame or talking to your parents.
>>
>>8518983
B/C I'm transphobic not homophobic
>>
>>8517408
Sounds like you need to drink bleach.
>>
Tfw no submissive partner

Prob for the best I'm too much of a flake to keep a job I can't care for anyone desu.
>>
>>8521788
Adopt me
>>
>>8522722
Are u cute
>>
>>8523578
I get hit on by strangers sometimes so sure.
>>
>>8524095
Okay
What do I do
>>
>>8524374
Idk, this isn't /soc/..
>>
>>8524399
Aweh well, what could have been
>>
>>8524654
One day I'll achieve my goal and be kept in a dark basement, never to be seen again.
>>
>>8524836
I'll come looking once I get a basement
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.