[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBTTQQIPS2AA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: lgbttqqips2aa.jpg (518KB, 1632x917px) Image search: [Google]
lgbttqqips2aa.jpg
518KB, 1632x917px
How many letters is too many?
>>
LGBT++
>>
>>8517125
>>
>>8517125
3 is too many. LG only
>>
>>8517125
It should be LGBAsexual and TQIPAgender+

There is no reason to group gender issues with orientation issues.
>>
>>8517181
It does because most people just call all of us "faggots".
>>
>>8517189
Trans people used to be fighting for the right to perform whichever gender they choose in public without the threat of retaliation. Now that they have largely achieved that, the new wave of Trans activists are now trying to make everyone actually believe they are biologically the gender they say they are. It's fucking stupid and is holding the rest of the movement back.
>>
>>8517202
Lots of trans people hate transtrenders and pronounfags and the "female penis" crowd too. They're 100% holding us back and can get fucked -- oh wait, they'll never get fucked.
>>
>>8517125

anything other than l&g. the rest can fuck right off
>>
>>8517202
It's straight women claiming the movement that are holding us back, not transsexuals. Your average transsexual is a NEET weeaboo on 4chan, not a transactivist. Trannies are harmless.

If anything, rally against the straight women who are transtrenders or claim to be queer/nonbinary/panromantic/allies. They are the reason the LGTBBQ movement is regressing.

More needs to be done to stop cishet women.
>>
>>8517125
>and more
Nope. Fuck no.
>>
>>8517250
ughhh fucking panromantic and demisexual and the other 52 genders they've come up with, all so they can feel special and included. And then some of them have the audacity to say "oh, the A is for Ally!"

Newsflash, straight people, it's not for you and it never has been.
>>
I still just use LGBT. Everything past that delves too far into snowflake territory.
>>
How about GSRM? I mostly like it
>>
>>8517125
The number it takes to make us tired of it. It's an attempt by post-identitarians to get us to willingly shift to their side by saying there's no point in having gender if you can just make up infinite names for it. Silly argument, but you watch -- it'll work. I give it 5 years. Tops.
>>
>>8517367
There is no point in having gender, but it has nothing to do with how many names people come up with. That's just a symptom, not a cause.
>>
>>8517361
What's the R for? I've heard GSM and I mostly like it but it also sounds like we're sponsored by AT&T or something lul
>>
>>8517164
Fuck off milo
>>
>>8517125
WHY DON'T I SEE ATTACK HELICOPTERS THERE YET YOU FUCKING HUMANCIS SCUM!?
>>
>>8517125
>How many letters is too many?
3 letters.

MI (mental illness) is all you need, really.
>>
>>8517125
That's no very inclusive!
What about...?

>F go Fecalsexuals?
>I for Incestosexual?
>N for Necrosexuals?
>P for Pedosexuals?
>Z for Zoosexuals?
>>
The standard is LGBTQ+ but it should be LGBTQIA+ just cause.
>>
My cousin killed a tranny in yuma
And the courts didn't care ahah.
He only got 1yr in jail ahaha(;
>>
>>8517726
Probably killed them to get out of Yuma.
>>
>>8517125
At the clinic I go to they say LGBTQAI2S+
>>
>>8517218
>the pinnacle of life is getting fucked
why are trannies so fucking pathetic and useless?
>>
>>8517513
Lesbians doesn't exist for Milo
>>
>>8518527
you think that's bad? download Grindr
>>
>>8517164
Came here to post this.

Also it's GL, not LG, fuck political lesbians making everything about them despite fighting approximately 0% of the fight
>>
LGBT is enough
The rest are retards trying too hard to be unique/don't actually have anything related to LGBT/confused hetero teeniggers going through phases
>>
All of them
Just say gay
>>
>>8517125
You only need 3 letters to get everyone.
Gender & sexual minorities.
GSM
Can we please end all the inane and divisive identity politics thrust upon us by the post-modernists?
>>
>people thought I was exaggerating when I said LGBTQIAAP++
>reality is even worse
It's a honest to god miracle that there are people here right now that still tolerate "allies" and their wacky gender shenanigans.
>>
>>8517475

The R in GSRM stands for Romantic, so it would include e.g., aro individuals
>>
>>8518711

Anon speaks the truth!
>>
>L/G = masterrace
>B = mostly heterosexual, while they complain no gays want to date them

>T = yikes
>>
>>8518870
t. cis lesbian
>>
>>8517125
LGBT is enough right?
>>
>>8517281
this. why do they always want to ruin the fun? idk is being straight not special enough?
>>
>>8517519
dead meme stop
>>
File: lena-let-the-right-one-in.jpg (316KB, 2458x1800px) Image search: [Google]
lena-let-the-right-one-in.jpg
316KB, 2458x1800px
>>8517125
The only letters that would be "too many" are the ones you cannot type.
>>
>>8518785
Allies are literal trash. If you go around announcing how you're an ally, you aren't really an ally, you're just trying to signal how progressive you are to your other shitboxing straight friends.
>>
>>8518711
It's nice, but
>minorities
It give the acronym the unnecessary "we're oppressed" tone to it.
>>
>>8519106
LGBTQIAƂ
>>
>>8517218
>pronounfags
Like the ones who use "fae?"
What the fuck is that
>>
>Oppose extra letters
>Oppose a singular umbrella term like queer
>Oppose "snowflakes" within gray areas

>Still a round the clock asexual general
>Still countless of fragmented generals to cater to each subspecies of lgbt
>Daily "what am I?" threads

I really don't get this board sometimes
>>
>>8519957
>I really don't get this board sometimes
maybe it's not a single entity/hivemind
>>
File: bi screeching.jpg (95KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
bi screeching.jpg
95KB, 800x660px
>>8517164
>>8517224
>>8518631
anons spitting truth
>>
>>8517361
>>8517475
Problem with this is that "sexual minorities" could be construed to include any sort of fetish group.
>>
>>8519962
I know it's not but there seems to be a split whenever someone is unsure of their sexuality/identity. Sometimes they'll will rush to check them off in boxes and sometimes they're more open to explain to them that is not a one size fits all type of deal
>>
>>8519919
But we literally are a minority?
>>
LGBT masterrace, QQIP2SAA feminist
>>
>>8519963
Lesbian here. I heartily approve this holy bromosexual union.
>>
>>8519974

Yes, that's my hesitancy with GSRM as well, along with the fact that a pedophile coined it for that very purpose. Also it's possible to stretch its inclusiveness so much that it loses significance. But what I do like about it is how it's practical/usable in a way that LGBTQIA and its variants aren't
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.