[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will she be pretty, /tttt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 24

File: riley.png (1MB, 758x839px) Image search: [Google]
riley.png
1MB, 758x839px
Will she be pretty, /tttt/?
>>
She's already pretty in that picture.
>>
Also I'm aware I fucked up her eye, before anyone says anything!
>>
File: before.png (2MB, 1263x837px) Image search: [Google]
before.png
2MB, 1263x837px
>>8515684
>>
>>8515679
her voice drives me fucking insane but if she improves it then sure i'd scissor her with our limpdicks in a heartbeat
>>
>>8515679
I wish HRT worked that way... :(
>>
>>8515679
>>8515688
kek

hrt will not change the shape of her skull, retard

your photoshop skills are bretty gud though
>>
>>8515679
Imagine how butthurt the man-faced TERFs would be if she ended up looking like that haha.

Just convince her to voice train and change her views.
>>
Where can I get surgery that can change someone from this>>8515688 to this>>8515679
>>
>>8515701
She's getting FFS! Go look at her recent video.
>>
>>8515701
>>8515696

She's getting FFS not starting hrt.
>>
>>8515679
>Will she be pretty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxoVRTwlNg

>>8515701
OP pic is the photoshop, btw
>>
>>8515709
I wish FFS worked that way... :(
>>
>>8515705
Surround your head in a flexible screen and just display photoshopped images of your head
>>
>>8515708
>>8515709
That's even worse, then... she will probably end up with one of those horrible stretched-back cryptkeeper faces.

>>8515713
>OP pic is the photoshop
No fucking shit, detective...
>>
File: riley.png (1MB, 758x839px) Image search: [Google]
riley.png
1MB, 758x839px
Went back and fixed her left eye, in case anyone wants to save it.
>>
>>8515750
Let's at least pray it turns out well so she doesn't scare any rich hons into avoiding it.
>>
>>8515757
Now fix her shoulders.
They are triggering my OCD.
>>
Nope. this will lead directly to Caitlyn Jenner mode and after that probably suicide.

or a real job.
>>
File: IMG_0234.png (2MB, 898x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0234.png
2MB, 898x1600px
>>8515757
Could you you do me anon? You do amazing work I'm not sure if you can show and ffs doctor photoshopped pics but it'd be kinda cool to see how I'd look with ffs.
>>
>>8515840
Isn't there an app for that?
>>
>>8515840
You're already cute.
>>
File: pic1.jpg (73KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
pic1.jpg
73KB, 1200x900px
do me next, hurry up
>>
>>8515750
She's already on HRT.
>>
File: IMG_0289.jpg (295KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.jpg
295KB, 720x1280px
>>8515848
You mean face app?

>>8515848
I'm really not it's the bad photo quality and camera angle here's another with short hair and natural light. I posted that one cause well it's the only photo I have where I had long hair.
>>
>>8515890
Grow your hair out and get some work done on your jaw tbqh
>>
File: 1498759018183.png (1MB, 898x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498759018183.png
1MB, 898x1600px
>>8515840
Be a Velma cosplayer.

>>8515801
I tried but kept fucking it up. Oh well.
>>
>>8515757
I've thought of shooping my own pics like this but i have a feeling i might kill myself if i actually saw the results
>>
>>8515896
Oh I plan too already got the money half way saved up. Thinking hair transplant jawshave, orbital forehead reconstruction and mandible contouring not to mention rhinoplasty so happy in one year this all seems really do able going to facial team my parents are coming with me for help with my meds and to help take care of me after I hope it doesn't hurt too bad.

>>8515902
Jinkies
I don't think any surgeon could get those results but it does give me hope.
>>
>>8515996
So are you no longer a femboy then? I remember you from your story of boiboob exposure on the beach lol
>>
>>8515679
We'd all end up like that if we started early...
>>
>>8515684
Pretty ugly, ya
>>
>>8515679
>>8516033

>tfw

>>8515757

I think the eyes are still a touch too big.

>>8515880

Since when? I thought she was against using it.
>>
>>8516012
Wow anon that was awhile ago back when femgen wasn't always troll posts lol. I mean really I'm going to planned parenthood getting legit hormones, getting ffs and my boiboobs look like girl boobs now I'm strangely okay with the whole thing lol. I guess I was a meme femboi tho femboys can get ffs I'm pretty sure once I get work done and train my voice I'm going have my boy status revoked lol. Sorry femgen boymode forever doesn't seem as appealing now that I can afford ffs.
>>
>>8515902
Looks like lip lift, rhinoplasty and jaw shave could result in similar results.
>>
>>8516054
>I guess I was a meme femboi
Correct.

>tho femboys can get ffs I'm pretty sure
Incorrect.

Going by the ORIGINAL meaning of the word femboy, femboys do NOT take hrt, get ffs, or do anything else associated with gender transition besides a little crossdressing. They are simply effeminate young men.

You were never a femboy. You were always a MTF.
>>
>>8516059
Why not just get a head transplant?
>believing that multiple surgeries are a walk in the park
>>
>>8516054
Well when you take hrt at some point it hits a tipping point and you can no longer stay a guy without some repercussions.
At least you figured yourself out and hopefully you're happy.
I wouldn't worry if you're no longer allowed to be a femboy. The femboy on hormones thing is jusr weird mental gymnastics to avoid realizing the inevitable.
>>
File: IMG_0424.jpg (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0424.jpg
64KB, 400x400px
>>8516067
Okay den. Real reason I went to femgen is mtfg is crazy most days and very self absorbed femgen was a fun place to talk to cute boys get tips on hair removal and talk about anime or post /cm/ the bullying there is pretty non existent except for the occasional troll post the lack of trips was fun too. If I'm not welcome there I get it lol but after my surgery I'm more than likely going to leave 4chan forever except for /cm/ /a/ /co/ and /d/
>>
>>8516085
*yawn* put some effort in next time fampai.

>>8516091
True. I hope most fembois taking hrt get to the point where they can be happy with the changes that have happened. It's like repression but healthier since they are taking hrt desu I wish most of repression gen would like go the hrt femboi route at least they would be stoping the damage.
>>
>>8516094
The only reason I go to femgen is for masturbation material, so...
>>
>>8516111
>I wish most of repression gen would like go the hrt femboi route at least they would be stoping the damage
I've tried to tell people in repgen even just to do diet changes and try supplements but everyone there is like turbo repressed it's actually really sad so i don't read it anymore. I actually try not to read too many threads on this board anymore because it's just depressing and trans threads become bitchy really fast. Even this thread is just a subtle way to hate on riley for no particular reason
>>
>>8516131
>"everyone there is like turbo repressed"

>in the repression general

whoa, what a shock!
>>
>>8516131
No one here is hating on Riley. We're simply hypothesizing what her results might be like but mostly it's a general FFS discussion.
>>
I'd tap
>>
>>8516139
Lol but even when i was repressing i still did everything i could to lower T.
There's a reason everyone warns you that the feelings never go away
>>
>>8516112
L-lewd were my pics used for this purpose ;3

>>8516131
>I've tried to tell people in repgen even just to do diet changes and try supplements but everyone there is like turbo repressed it's actually really sad so

I think it's great your trying to help them phytoestrogens can help some but those girls need hrt more than anything still every bit helps. The trans threads are cliquish and very bitchy at times but there's some diamonds in the rough some of the coolest people I've met were from mtfg. You have ignore the typology threads and the general pervasive transphobia on some of the threads.

>i don't read it anymore.

That's probably for the best it really hurts sometimes to see an 18 year full of potential to be happy and accept themselves instead try to repress even after being on hrt if I was a millionaire I'd make sure to buy every girl in repress gen hrt those in femgen that want it too.
>>
>She
>She
>She
>>
>>8516202
>L-lewd were my pics used for this purpose ;3
It's very likely, Anonymous!

Let's be 100% certain though. Post a cute picture of your boobs so I can jerk myself off to you.
>>
>>8516154
Nobody said there wasn't
>>
>>8516223
I can't post on unsee or imgur since Hirosan made them spam. Mods have seen my boobs too much lol I'd rather not get banned plus it would derail the thread but I think I already did that.
>>
>>8516046
You've been meme'd, she's been on HRT for like a year.
>>
>>8516210
Riley's been taking more steps to transition than the majority of hons on this board.

She might be a lunatic but she is transitioning, therefore a she.
>>
File: riley edit.png (1MB, 758x839px) Image search: [Google]
riley edit.png
1MB, 758x839px
>>8516046
>I think the eyes are still a touch too big.
Yep, I showed a couple friends and both pointed out the same thing. Didn't realize how creep

She looks prettier with the small eyes, and less like some cartoony anime waifu.
>>
>>8516623
how creepy she looked before*
>>
>>8516623
Anon were you the one that photoshopped my pic too cause this work I dunno seems better I think this is the most realistic one so far.
>>
>>8516623
Imagine if Riley were an early transitioner, and she looked like this. I'd touch her limp dick.
>>
>>8516638
Yep. Yours was more difficult because it was at an odd angle and low quality. Do you by any chance have a better quality image with you facing forward and upright, or could you take one?
>>
>>8516623
Also for comparison. This is definitely not a realistic result with FFS but if she had transitioned early like >>8516639 said...fuck.
>>
>>8516623
>FFS makes your eyes smaller

You guys are in for a big disappointment
>>
>>8515705
HGH. bodybuilders have their hands and skulls grow after years on the stuff
>>
>>8516675
See >>8516668

I did make her eyes too large in the first edit...didn't realize how unrealistic it looked though until other people pointed it out.
>>
>>8516623

Once the shoulders are fixed, someone should send her this picture. Maybe she'll post her reaction to it.

>>8516675

Women have larger eyes in proportion to their faces. The issue was that OP made the eyes TOO big to start with.

>>8516668

If she looked like the right image, she could catch dick from 100/100 guys.
>>
>>8516668
>removing half her head

this is totally achievable, guise!
>>
>>8515679
I wish I was cis god these pictures made me sad
>>
File: riley edit no 3.png (1MB, 758x839px) Image search: [Google]
riley edit no 3.png
1MB, 758x839px
>>8516704
I tried my best. The reason her left shoulder looks so wide is obviously because she's taking a selfie but anyway, I edited it. Give me your thoughts.

>>8516705
Notice how I literally pointed it out in that post that it was not achievable, anon...
>>
File: riley edit 4.png (1MB, 758x839px) Image search: [Google]
riley edit 4.png
1MB, 758x839px
>>8516741
>>8516747
Alright, tried again. I think leaving the right shoulder alone for the most part works better since yeah, she clearly has her arm stuck straight out to take the pic.
>>
>>8516704
>If she looked like the right image, she could catch dick from 100/100 guys.
Too bad she isn't interested in dick though.
>>
File: riley suggestion.png (582KB, 758x839px) Image search: [Google]
riley suggestion.png
582KB, 758x839px
>>8516741

Knowing that the shoulder changed really makes it obvious that it was. It doesn't look that great. It reminds me of a cel shaded illustration. I'm no photoshop expert, this is just my idea.

>>8516774

This one's better.

>>8516813

It's a good thing she doesn't look like the right image then.
>>
>>8516644
I do actually and admire your work so here's the most recent pic of me I have that's forward facing ignore the dark circles from lack of sleep I only request you please make it as realistic as possible as I'm trying to get a good idea of what ffs can do for my features.
>>
File: LeaveRileyAlone.jpg (30KB, 620x372px)
LeaveRileyAlone.jpg
30KB, 620x372px
>>8515679
>>
>>8516825
Either yours or mine will work. I tried to make her right shoulder shallower but seeing it left alone also looks good, idk.

Should we send it to her via Twitter? Since she's a sensitive SJW I have no idea what to say without potentially offending her. I do want to see a positive reaction from her.

>>8516829
I gotta go to a class now but I'll work on this when I get home later tonight.
>>
File: riley suggestion 2.png (580KB, 758x839px) Image search: [Google]
riley suggestion 2.png
580KB, 758x839px
>>8516851

I think this one looks better than my last one. I figured it would be better to move the entire right side rather than just the arm exposed past the hair. I wouldn't be comfortable sending mine as it is though, it's pretty rough compared to what you did and the idea behind doing it was more to illustrate the direction I think you could go.
>>
>>8516871
The only thing that looks off to me in yours is that the edge of her shoulder against the couch looks too hard, like you can almost tell it was edited.
>>
>>8516851
Awesome thank you honestly it's more than likely this could trigger a dysphoria attack to see someone else shoop your pics (I'm a weirdo who actually likes when people shoop mine and they look good lol)

I wouldn't think there would be an easy way to share this with her with out upsetting her. your work is good but unless you know her personally she would probably take offense especially at changing her shoulders which no medical procedure can do :/
>>
>>8516884
Probably best to send her the one without the shoulder edit then.
>>
>>8516877

It's rougher than that. But I can see what you mean. I used liquify on the arm after I moved the shoulder inwards because the muscles seemed too prominent for a female. I should have left the contours of the arm, but just minimized them to a level you would see on a cis woman.

>>8516884

There apparently is a surgery that can reduce your shoulder width, but it's only done to repair collar bones when they're broken because it reduces function compared to a healthy, unbroken shoulder. Some anon also posted a link a few weeks ago of a surgeon in Japan who narrows shoulders for MtF patients.
>>
>>8516851
>Since she's a sensitive SJW I have no idea what to say without potentially offending her. I do want to see a positive reaction from her.

You could say something like

>Hi, I just wanted to know what you think of my work. [Insert Photo] I've been working on my photoshop skills so I could help trans women out in the future decide what FFS procedures are right for them.

You don't have to be 100% honest, just have to come across as sincere, which would include a reason why you photoshopped her in the first place.
>>
>>8516910
>There apparently is a surgery that can reduce your shoulder width, but it's only done to repair collar bones when they're broken because it reduces function compared to a healthy, unbroken shoulder. Some anon also posted a link a few weeks ago of a surgeon in Japan who narrows shoulders for MtF patients.

Any idea how much something like that costs? And is it only available in Japan?
>>
>>8516920

I have no idea how much it costs. Also, the girl who posted the link thought it was a bit shady, like she was asking if anyone knew his work.
>>
>>8516910
>There apparently is a surgery that can reduce your shoulder width, but it's only done to repair collar bones when they're broken because it reduces function

Brb going skateboarding.

>Some anon also posted a link a few weeks ago of a surgeon in Japan who narrows shoulders for MtF patients.

No shit dude that's like awesome I hope it wasn't a troll I'd be totally okay with reduced motion if it meant have smol shoulders. Here's hoping the surgery is medically sound. Going to Japan would be super chill too.
>>
>>8516965
I think I remember the thread and they basically reattach your should in kind of a slumping position so it sits lower and your shoulder width also decreases.
I believe it did result in mostly useless arms after that.
>>
>>8516989
>I think I remember the thread and they basically reattach your should in kind of a slumping position so it sits lower and your shoulder width also decreases.
I believe it did result in mostly useless arms after that.

I heard something more like it causes rounded shoulders but you don't lose too much in terms of mobility.
>>
>>8515679
Doesn't matter how good she passes, she'll still be ugly on the inside
>>
>>8516668
lmao you took half his face off
>>
>>8516668
>tfw ftm and this triggers your dysphoria
>>
>>8515801
>>8516704
>>8516884
>>8516910
>>8516920
>>8517046

the shoulders are NOT THE PROBLEM.

lots of women have broad shoulders, the problem, Riley is a giant fucking shithead that doesn't understand how women's arms work and won't bother to learn, meaning he looks, and is, a fucking skinny faggot that decided he looked better in a dress and makeup and didn't bother to actually try to be a female.

the elbow angles are critical, the wrists and the hands, the way the arms sit in the lap, way, way way more important than shoulders.

look at Blaire 'look at my tits; White or Kat 'Did you notice i'm fat yet' Blaque and see the MASSIVE difference in how they use their arms and hands, and actually DON'T look like a fucking dude in stupid clothes talking like a retard?

>tl:dr your shoulders are not the problem
>google elbow angle
>thank me later
>>
>>8515679
>no hrt
>looks like that
damn
>>
>>8518103
isn't this just part of learning feminine mannerism/unlearning masculine ones? it came naturally to me with observation and time.
>>
>>8518388
yeah I was at a group, and some ftm was trying to figure out why he was always seen as a girl when ppl started talking to him. Hmm... maybe because your arms are folded like that or because your hands are flailing around like a girl xD.
>>
>>8518824
xD
>>
Imagine Riley's voice coming out of that face.
>>
>>8518347
she doesnt tho its photoshop
>>
>>8519041
i've seen her vids, like one with milo and she looks amazingly good

genetics is king
>>
She would have looked like OP pic if only she had transitioned at 14 like so many others with failed potentials
>>
>>8515679
I would die if 'she' ends this pretty
why am I not a wealthy murican
>>
>>8518103
>tfw 4 year hrt and have been doing elbows while standing but not while sitting and conversing
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK no wonder people sometimes act funny when we sit down and talk...
>>
File: anon.jpg (646KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
646KB, 960x1280px
>>8516884
Still a low quality image but I tried...Riley's was easier because of the hi-res camera, good lighting and having no shadows in her face.

Anyway, tell me what ya think.
>>
>>8519236
Would so hard
>>
No amount of FFS will every fix the ugly on the inside.
>>
>>8519484
You never know, anon. If Riley's FFS miraculously turns out to be convincing then she'll have white cis-passing privilege which may reduce the amount of brownie points she gets from sjws, resulting in her changing her ways because the people she once defended with all her might are now rejecting her.

I know I'm reaching too hard here but the point is people do change sometimes.
>>
>>8519519
Soon all the white trannies are going to be singled out like the white gays and dykes. No amount of white guilt will save her then.
>>
>>8519519
>mfw Riley become blaire
>>
>>8519559
Wouldn't be that bad honestly. Blaire might be an edgelord but at least she's done a lot for trans acceptance just by proving that not all trannies are rabid SJWs. Say what you will about her personality but no one can deny that.

If Riley really did snap out of her delusions and decide to be more rational then she'd probably end up more like Theryn, honestly, just based on her current personality. Doubt she'd be the type to dehumanize trannies by self-deprecating and calling herself caricature like Blaire.
>>
>>8519236
maximum aayyylmao
>>
>>8515679
I love eugenia cooney
>>
Can FFS do anything about dat adam's apple?
>>
>>8515679
Maybe... But it looks like you slimmed down her neck. FFS does not do that.
>>
>>8522965

Tracheal shave.
>>
>>8518103
>elbow
http://www.violinmusicbywomen.com/blog/elbow-gender

just found this and it's literally physically uncomfortable for me to do the male straight elbow, is there hope for me?
>>
>>8522965
Yes, but it will likely still be noticeable given the starting point.
>>
>>8524681
i... dont really understand their pictures. my arm bends inwards mostly, but im able to get it to where the guys have it, and much further?
>>
>tfw always felt natural to bring arm towards chest

TRU TRANS
>>
>>8515679
I hope she ends up botched as I'm slightly concerned about more people taking her retarded opinions seriously if she gets pretty.
>>
>>8515679
shes already looking pretty good, check neonfeonas snap. not like pic related, but if blaire's ffs in the end of this month isnt gonna beat her we're gonna see an influx of mind change towards riley's views lol
>>
File: 1359239144935.png (380KB, 691x470px) Image search: [Google]
1359239144935.png
380KB, 691x470px
>>8515679
>she
>>
i can't be the only one who's curious about what it'd be like to take her entire limp dick into my mouth and swallow her three milliliters of watery hrt cum
>>
File: Eww (1).gif (977KB, 500x281px)
Eww (1).gif
977KB, 500x281px
>>8525934
>>
>>8525940

i'm not even sure she needs ffs, actually

a more suitable hairstyle to better frame her long face could very well be enough

but instead, she pulls her hair back, which highlights the length of her face

lots of natural women mitigate long faces with hair/makeup/etc., not surgery
>>
>>8515705
Maxillofacial reconstructive surgeons
>>
>>8526116
Le Fort? Or what
>>
File: Picture of me 292.png (277KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 292.png
277KB, 480x480px
>>8515679
anon
can you fix me
>>
>>8518103
>elbow angle
FUCK
I finally know why everyone called me a faggot in high school and told me I "walk like a girl."
>>
>>8518103
That really had me worried for a minute. Looked into it and I naturally carry my elbows like a female would. I think it's because I have pretty feminine proportions for a male.
>>
>>8526435
lmao
>>
>>8515691
fuck off ellie
>>
>>8526435
If this thread is still alive by the time I get home to my computer on June 5th (on vacation rn)
>>
Oh shit she really got the surgery, check her Twitter. Didn't think it'd be so fast.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.