[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

coming out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: awkward-gif.gif (578KB, 460x289px) Image search: [Google]
awkward-gif.gif
578KB, 460x289px
any of yall wanna tell me good ways to come out to your parents right before going to college
>>
>>8513989
You don't \o/
>>
>>8513989

I posted this here
>>8513358

I can't believe I give such good advice all the time and people just let it go to waste.
>>
>>8514014
literally they always ask any chance they get when am I bringing a nice boy home and I'm like uhhhhh lol no comment?????
>>
"Mom, Dad, this is Jamal - he's going to be plowing my ass every night from now on"
>>
>>8514027
Is that the best approach? Wont that make it seem like im trying to avoid the conversation?

t. Paranoid closet fag
>>
>>8514027
see now this would be great except for the part where they met guys I've date ish before they just haven't met any girls I've ever been interested in. You see my family is one of those "Bi isn't real" types of people :/.

They wouldnt hate me but I don't know how to break the ice.
>>
>>8514049
They know you are into dudes but you want to explicitely tell them you are bi?

What's with your obsession with your parents knowing every single thing you like in bed? Chill out, there is literally no reason for they to know everything you like and don't like.
>>
>>8514047
There isn't really much of a conversation to have. If they want to know if you have a boyfriend or whatever, sure. But understand that if they start asking (and some parents do) private things like if you are top or bottom, what have you tried, etc. just say "woah, getting really into personal stuff there." If they get really annoying just say "Look, all you need to know is that I am responsible with the partners I choose, and I always use a condom" (which should hopefully be true)
>>
>>8514029
My brother always asks if there's any girls I'm into and just go, "oh, uh, not really! Not yet, anyways!" I'll probably have to tell him eventually but it will be when it's relevant, not just because I feel like arbitrarily coming out, y'know what I'm sayin'
>>
>>8513989
just bring a boy home for thanksgiving

no need to come out until you actually have a bf
>>
I personally believe there is no need to come out unless you can "prove it" for say. I believe having a bf would be the best thing.
>>
Do it at the graduation, after the bills have been paid
>>
>>8513989
Are you financially independent?
>>
>>8513989
My parents want me to get a gf, but also said "If and when you're going out with someone, invite 'em over.".
So I'm going to wait until I'm in a relationship, say I'm seeing someone, ask if I can invite 'em over, and when my parents see they're male, just say "What? You said invite THEM over..."
>My dad will then try to beat us both up for being faggots, but I've taken up a weight training programme, so will hopefully be able to defend us until I can convince him we're not overtly sexual, campy sluts (which is what he really hates about gays)

A little niche... but it'd be fun to try...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.