[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this board exist? To advocate for mental illness??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: 1498688556046.jpg (908KB, 2184x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1498688556046.jpg
908KB, 2184x1706px
Why does this board exist? To advocate for mental illness??
>>
>>8513766
>To advocate for mental illness
yes
>>
>>8513769
are there actual gays actively trying to give aids to people? and if yes, why? also tell me why you shouldn't kill yourself being a part of a community riddled with aids.
>>
>>8513766
our goal is too infect the west with degeneracy so the Jews can have total domination and rule over white men.
>>
Yes? Problem?
>>
>>8513787
Why?
>>
>>8513787
Do the jews have nicer cocks?
>>
>>8513787
Praise.

>>8513794
Yes.
>>
>>8513791
because the Jews are our masters and we cant disobey our masters and also for the endless taco trucks. We also support the immigration of Muslims to help displace the white man. Combine this with our degeneracy and the white man is doomed.
>>
Do any of you have Aids?
>>
>>8513766
This just erased completely my desire to one day have gay sex to try it out before I died. I know there are women who do that degenerate shit too, but it's not a "trend" like with gays.

Literally sociopathy.
>>
>>8513803
We should keep a couple of white men as house maids though some of them (probably with jewish heritage) have gorgeous dicks.
>>
>>8513808
I bet the authors of that garbage are not even homosexual... it looks like /pol/lacks fearmongering.
>>
>>8513803
but faggot-kun, if you bring Muslims in and displace the white man the shitskins will lynch you to death for being fags.
>>
>>8513783
yes, its just something we do for the lulz.
>>
>>8513814
>implying boipucci won't conquer the muslim menace eventually
lol what a retard
>>
>>8513814
Taming the Arabic Dragon™ is actually pretty easy, they can't resist this bussy.
Fun fact: they only get rid of the ugly trannies anyways~
>>
>>8513814
oh dont worry the Muslims will be given the same doses of gay chemicals us fags get. The Jews will take care of us anon, just keep taking your skittles and continue contributing to the downfall of the west.
>>
>>8513813
Those posts are legit, there is a "bug chasers" community that spread ADIS willingly, and you know it. Stop bullshiting yourself and others.
>>
>>8513813
Hate to break it to you boi, the scene is real.
>>
>>8513826
>you know it
Never seen any evidence of it except these anonymous rants that look suspiciously like /pol/ satire of gay culture.

>>8513828
Prove it, boi.
>>
>>8513826
>Those posts are legit
Thanks for Fact-Checking® that on Correcting The Record™.
>>
>>8513805
yes and i actively try my best to infect others with my illness
>>
>>8513840
A friend of mine got pricked with a syringe infected with aids at a club and found a note in his clothes the other day saying he had aids. he went and got tested and came out pos. This is the only proof i have.
>>
>>8513840
Check wikipedia faggot, search for bug chasers.
>>
>>8513853
>a personal anecdote is the only proof you have
why am I not surprised
So did he go to the police about that syringe attack?

Did this get into the media at all?

Or is there (as I suspect) absolutely no record of the incident you claim your friend had?
>>
>>8513857
>wikipedia
this the best u can do babe
let me fix that neg hole right up
>>
>>8513857
>wikipedia

kek

kys niggerfaggot
>>
>>8513862
Why are you in such self denial?
>>
>>8513866
>niggerfaggot
go watch your normie jewtube, cumdumpster.
>>
>>8513870
Maybe he is one of those brainded tumblr faggots who like to think that the entire queer "community" are all good adn nice people, and that all the stories about degenerate beyond belief shit are just lies to opress them.
>>
File: aids-3380.jpg (16KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
aids-3380.jpg
16KB, 280x210px
>>
>>8513877
hun you have no right to be calling anyone 'brainded'
>>
File: 1485752513905.jpg (19KB, 465x361px) Image search: [Google]
1485752513905.jpg
19KB, 465x361px
>>8513844
LGBT acceptance was a mistake.
>>
>>8513877
yeah all these faggots denying bug chasing is driving me mad. i am what you call a giftgiver. i spread my illness any chance i get, and some fags actually want me to give them HIV and i do but its not as fun as doing it to a unsuspecting victim.
>>
File: whitefagshavethemostaids.png (17KB, 669x300px) Image search: [Google]
whitefagshavethemostaids.png
17KB, 669x300px
>>
>>8513891
oh honey
gift giver?
oh honey
more like gift taker you greedy slut
>>
>>8513891
I'd gut you and let you hang fag.
>>
>>8513891
Do you infect people without telling them about it?

Would you consider yourself a serial killer?
>>
>>8513891
Do you hate yourself so much that you consider aids a gift? if that's the case stop being a fag and stop hating yourself. Did daddy touch you when you where little?
>>
>>8513898
you are turning me on daddy, i cant wait to infect you with my gift : )
>>
>>8513907
i want to insult you but I get it. you're so low that nothing I say is worth to say to you. Hell you have aids. I just hope you die as fast as possible. If you can, hang yourself now pls.
>>
>>8513902
>Would you consider yourself a serial killer?
i just want to share what i feel is a blessing, im not trying to hurt people. maybe one day i can bless you with my gift. i have a thing for big guys :3

>>8513905
>Did daddy touch you when you where little?
My dad was very nice, its unfortunate he died before i could share my gift with him.
>>
>>8513915
why do you consider aids a gift?
>>
>>8513921
it was given to me by the Jews, they said i was pivotal to their master plan of destroying white men. those i infect become a part of this master plan thus making it a gift. i liberate them from the chains of the doomed white man.
>>
>>8513937
Shot to the ass i'm not to blame you give fags a bad name.
>>
>>8513946
fags are a degeneracy designed to destroy the west, and me giving aids to the innocent is a part of this degeneracy. together with the invading Muslims, white man will be conqeured and only us fags with aids will be left along with our Muslim boyfriends who fall prey to the bussy.
>>
>>8513957
amen and praise allah
>>
>>8513894
>nearly as many blacks as whites with HIV
>what are percentages?
>>
>>8513766
No, you're thinking of leading "LGBT rights" organizations like Lambda Legal.

https://www.lambdalegal.org/in-court/cases/rhoades-v-iowa
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.