[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 01-cat-wants-to-tell-you-laptop.jpg (205KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01-cat-wants-to-tell-you-laptop.jpg
205KB, 2400x1600px
So, a guy from my school past hit my up on facebook and wants to fuck. I'm a wallflower and although I'm not a virgin, my experiences haven't been great.

This guy is a smoking hot half-black dude who seems to act straight, and even has a girlfriend. He wants to meet at a local park for some 'fun'. Would I be a scumbag if I said yes, knowing that I'm helping him cheat? How do I know I can trust him?
>>
>>8513153
lol
>>
>>8513153
>Would I be a scumbag if I said yes, knowing that I'm helping him cheat?
yes you would
>How do I know I can trust him?
you know you cannot
>>
>>8513153
Enabling cheating is pretty shitty. That aside, any assurance he isn't going to beat the shit out of you with his homeboys for being a flaming faggot? Please be careful anon.
>>
>>8513259

>any assurance he isn't going to beat the shit out of you with his homeboys for being a flaming faggot?

I mean, he's being pretty intimate.. I'm staying an arm's length away, but still.. There's something really weird about how he's talking to me, it seems pretty genuine but I can't be sure

>>8513249
>You know you cannot

Do I though? He says he is leaving his gf soon, which I somehow believe - they don't seem very close at all. But maybe I'm just really thirsty and letting my dick to the talking.
>>
Inb4 op winds up on the evening news
>>
>>8513153
>Accept to fuck
>Get all giddy a hot guy is gonna fuck you
>He and his Bros laugh at you, beat you up and possibly rape you
>Half black
>>
>>8513304
>still had sex
>>
OP here, got dickpic from him - it seems legit so far, and now he's talking about how he's had a crush on me for years. This all seems really fuccboi-ish.
>>
>>8513285
>Something weird
Don't do it anon. I knew a guy in school who was a hot blonde Italian. He contacted me like a year after high school wanting to 'tie me up and tickle me' despite being straight and seeing a girl. Can't remember if they were dating.
He invited me on a camping trip but invited friends at the last second

I learned later that he had molested some boys and probably woulda raped me on that camping trip had those others not been there
>>
OP update:

He's talking about how he was raped as a child, now. I don't really know how to take this, but yeah. He seems to have some serious issues - whether he's making it up or not.
>>
>>8513429
D R O P
R H I M
O I
P M

He's playing on the fact gays are pushovers. Do you really want your internal pride to get BLM'd by this half nigger?
>>
>>8513438

Yeah, I don't know.. I'll keep in contact and see how this goes, honestly, though I won't agree to meet him for a while until I trust him. Right now, it doesn't look good.

Also, half-niggers are cute as fuck.
>>
>>8513446
No anon. You're going to get sucked into something you will regret. People with minor problems are ok
People with major problems are to be avoided. He's gonna rape you like whoever raped him
>>
>>8513455

i will be alone forever
>>
>>8513460
Why?
How does deciding not to get raped in a public park by a guy with unresolved trauma and has a gf lead you to being forever alone
You'll still feel forever alone even as someone's fuck toy
>>
>>8513153
How often does stuff like this happen? Do attractive people just randomly hit up other people on facebook? And it works?
>>
>>8513285
>He says he is leaving his gf soon

Fucking classic!
You are one naive mother fucker for falling for such a cliche line.
>>
>>8513446
>Half-nigger

That's nice.
You'll only get half-AIDS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.