[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make a robot stop liking you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
123 KB JPG
Like, get rid of any trace of feelings or sexual thoughts about me... He already knows he has no chance.
We were best friends and I'm a tranny (ftm) who really really doesn't want him to see me that way. I can't stand it. It's not just cutesy stuff like him saying "you're cute anon", he says graphic disgusting shit that makes me want to an hero.

Is there any ANY way for him to not think this shit? I've asked him to a million times and he knows how bad it makes me feel but still does it. (It wouldn't even help if he didn't say anything if I knew he still thought it...)
>>
File: i6p09.jpg (21KB, 620x592px) Image search: [Google]
i6p09.jpg
21KB, 620x592px
>>8512930
>>
>>8512930
You NEED to abandon him. Cut off contact COMPLETELY. I used to be like that to a cis girl. I'd guilt her into thinking it was her fault we weren't together and hurt us both deeply in the process. Take it from me. There is No Hope for the friendship. It was over when he said you were cute. Cut contact. Tell him to leave you alone or you'll get the police involved. Or else he and it will only get worse.
>>
>>8512930
Quit leading him on and cut contact.
>But that makes me feel guilty!
Quit. Leading. Him. On. And. Cut. Contact. Just do it. Rip off the fucking band-aid. You don't want to push him to the point of sending you pictures of self-harm.
>>
>>8512951
>push him to the point of sending you pictures of self harm
Wat?? If anything, I'd be the one doing that. He doesn't feel guilty at all despite me telling him how awful it makes me feel, and he knows I'm mentally ill and obsess over stuff.
Also I'm not leading him on... I would cut contact but he's my only real friend.

>>8512948
I don't think he's actually called me cute, just described things he wanted to do to me that make me feel absolutely horrible, and once talked about my ass.
>>
>>8512964
Are you here for attention or help? Be honest.
>>
>>8512964
>>8512981
It doesn't matter. If you don't cut contact both of you are going to end up more fucked up than if you do later. Tell him you'll call the cops if does anything else. Do it now or close the thread. That's the only way.
>>
>>8512981
Help dude, 100% honest. What the fuck would I get out of this attention-wise? He's my only friend, I can't cut him off really. But the shit he thinks about then tells me makes me want to kms...
Nobody understands because the dysphoria is unique perhaps?
>>
>>8513002
Look you either cut contact or assume that nothing is going to change. There's no magic way of changing people if you tell him to shut the fuck up with the sexual comments. That's it and you'll have to make a choice like a big boy
>>
>>8513002
Then your only other option is to deal with his advances. You can't get people like that to stop. That's not how it works. That's not how romantic attraction works. Even if he "agrees" to be "just friends" he will hold out hope for his chance until he melts down and does something insane, or starts verbally abusing you.
>>
>>8513015
There isn't any way to make him stop having sexual thoughts about me?
>>8513020
"Deal with his advances" how? I'm not into men
>>
>>8513002

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065749268/

Here's my steam. If you or anyone else in this thread are lacking friends add me. We can play video games or talk or whatever. But seriously. You said it yourself. It's either you tell him to piss off or you end up killing yourself. You're not to blame here but you can still make yourself a victim. You gotta ditch him or itt'l get real ugly real soon.
>>
>>8513023

samefag from

>>8513024
>>8512948

You can't change people. It's too late for your friendship. It's already been fucked up. You NEED to cut contact now. If you don't you're just giving him more chances to fuck with you.
>>
>>8513002
What exactly is he saying?
>>
>>8513038
It may be hard to understand if you don't know how dysphoria feels. Shit like he'd "let me be on top", how he wants to eat me out, pound me, embrace me until he cums...
Keep in mind not only do I have horrible dysphoria about my genitalia but that this is also unwanted completely.
>>
>>8513045
That's just disgusting. I agree with the other anons: block his ass. You could also back it up by telling him if he doesn't leave you alone, you will show others the messages.
>>
>>8513072
The tbing is, HE would be fine if I never contacted him again, but he's my only irl friend and shit... Idk I've got attachment issues I guess.
Really NO way to make him stop thinking it?
>>
>>8513085
Jesus you're a woman. NO. How the fuck do you propose to make him stop thinking certain things? Brain slug?
>>
>>8513085
He's way too far gone. If it was normal orbiter behaviour (always wants to hang out, gives you unsolicited valentines cards, keeps asking you out and telling you how beautiful you are) it might be remotely possible. He sounds like the type who will eventually try raping you.
>>
>>8512964
>I would cut contact but he's my only real friend.
Oh for fucks sake, you can literally find better friends on 4chan. And that's no saying how good 4chan "friends" are just how absolute shit that guy is.

Being alone isn't the worst thing. Work on yourself, transition, learn a skill and you'll meet more friends that aren't that shit.
>>
>>8513023
>There isn't any way to make him stop having sexual thoughts about me?
Get on T and become the hairy dwarf you were meant to be and he won't ever have a sexual thought about you.

I can kind of understand him since I also have a huge thing for androgynous and/or tomboyish girls but that shit never works with FtMs since once they get on T that kills any girl cuteness.
>>
>>8513161
Only irl friend, I have some online friends but it's not the same... Have to wait a few months before getting on t so in the meantime? Hell. This was likely just the icing to the cake, one of the last blows before I end it.
>>8513165
I like tomboys too but holy fucking shit, I don't want to suffer anymore being seen as one and sexualized by the only non-family person who ever cared about me.
>>
>>8513185
>Only irl friend, I have some online friends but it's not the same
Meh IRL friends are overrated. Besides, at the risk of sounding like an afterschool special, what is a friend? If the guy makes you feel uncomfortable and like shit by being around him then he isn't your friend and you need to rethink (and end) your relationship.

I can sympathize with having such low opinion of yourself that in such a situation you first assume there's something wrong with you and not the other person but in this case you need to think of yourself first.
>>
>>8513185
>I like tomboys too but holy fucking shit, I don't want to suffer anymore being seen as one and sexualized by the only non-family person who ever cared about me.
You haven't addressed the main point of the post - get on T and he'll stop bugging you since you'll be too hairy and masculine for him.
>>
>>8513223
Friend is someone that wants to talk to you regularly. I try to talk to a lot of people, but not many text me first and shit even after I start a conversation plenty of times.
And >>8513228 I did answer it. I can't get on t for a few months so what do I do in the meantime? It feels too fucking long to feel how bad I feel. Therapy hasn't helped.
>>
>>8513245
>can't get on t for a few months so what do I do in the meantime? It feels too fucking long to feel how bad I feel. Therapy hasn't helped.
I feel like this is the one time where the phrase "man up" is actually useful. You're a man, right? Well then go and tell him to stop creeping on you and then go and find other friends. Surely wherever you live has an LGBT center or something, right? You can go there and meet similar people. Or you can just go to a bar or library or something and meet people there.

And, again, I wouldn't discount online friends. If you just want to talk and are too chickenshit to go and meet people offline then I don't see how online friendship isn't the best thing for you. There are constant /v/ threads about steam profiles if you're into video games and every board has multiple discord threads.

Frankly if you're so fucking cute that this guy can't help but hit on you (like you're describing) it shouldn't be that hard to find a friend .People like attractive people.
>>
>>8513245
>Friend is someone that wants to talk to you regularly. I try to talk to a lot of people, but not many text me first and shit even after I start a conversation plenty of times.
Now you've just made me sad. I borderline want to say "i'll talk to you" but I'm borderline autistic NEET so I don't talk to people offline and even online real time chatting makes me nervous.

So I'd suggest going to FtM gen and joining their discord, I'm sure they have one.
>>
>>8513261
I'm not cute, literally no one hits on me or calls me pretty/cute/attractive. He's just extremely desperate and I'm the only ""girl"" that's ever actually befriended him. God I want to die.
>>
>>8513273
I don't know what to tell you, man. No one can fix this for you, either be proactive and break up with him or don't and suffer in silence for however long it takes to get T.

At certain point it becomes "you can't help people that don't want to help themselves". You have to help yourself since no one else will. Take your life in your hands and all that.

If he's the only friend you have then you're surely used to loneliness? It's really not that bad, just drown it in video games and like a hobby or a job if you want to be actually productive member of society.
>>
Dude. Seriously. You asked for advice and everyone has said the same thing. This guy is too far gone, what he's saying to you is well over the line. A man should not put up with this shit. He has no respect for boundaries. Cut him out your life, better no irl friends than people like that in your life. Better yet, go out and make some new ones - join meetup.com, join a club, start a hobby whatever. Just ditch this piece of shit
>>
>>8513261
MtF, seconding this advice from my supposed 'male' experience. "Bro, you realize I'm going to have a bigger cock than you before we're 40, right?" might be enough to shake him up. "Just because I have tits doesn't mean I'm down to fuck. You've mistaken me for an MtF." Something condescending, rude...but not TOO rude. The playful kind of rude that guys do. Escalate from there until hint is taken, or you tell him to fuck off for real.

As a guy, people won't stop fucking with you if they want to fuck with you until you emphatically tell them to do so and they believe you're capable and willing to do it. Also remember, a lot of times, fighting ends up being a way of male bonding. You may end up with this opportunity with your friend, too, which would deepen the male dynamic of your relationship.

Good luck, brother.
>>
>>8513319
>The playful kind of rude that guys do. Escalate from there until hint is taken, or you tell him to fuck off for real.
I wouldn't even do that, I'd just go for maximum aggro from the start. You aren't trying to stay friends with the guy but to get him off your back. So just go in and tell him to fuck off with his creep comments.
>>
>>8513333
Yeah but it's not even so much the comments that bother me, it's just knowing someone thinks them. It will keep bugging me so I've asked him a couple times about what he's previously said and it just makes things worse. I have some sort of mental disorder, idk what, but a normal person wouldn't bother with this shit.
>>
>>8513392
You are only encouraging him by asking about what he's said before. He probably takes that the wrong way. As far as being bothered by things he's only thinking is it because you don't like him still thinking of you as female?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.