[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaving advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: womens-6-blade-front-side.png (84KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
womens-6-blade-front-side.png
84KB, 430x430px
I've been having trouble keeping myself smooth and hairless. The inner thigh and ass are especially hard to shave right. Whenever I shave it's either apparent or I get these little red bumps, and it grows back in like a day or two anyways. How do I keep myself not just smooth but "sissy smooth", advice tips appreciate, welcome.
>>
>>8512722
Epilate, wax, laser, electrolysis, flamethrower
>>
Do it in the shower/bath so your skin is
m
o
i
s
t
and there'll be a lot less. I got really bad shaving bumps all down both legs the first time I shaved, that was pretty embarrassing in the locker room
>>
>>8512722
If you are rich enough: Laser, if you can't, wax.

And take good care of your skin desu
>>
>>8513595
Any tips for waxing? Can you make wax at home? Also is waxing safe for your face? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>8517140
Look up sugar wax if you want to do it at home.
>>
I had the exact same issue but here's how I do it now:

1.) Hot shower, let skin get nice & soft
2.) Double edge razor ( BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL OR YOU WILL CUT YOURSELF ) for long flat sections like thighs, calves, etc.
3. ) Standard cartridge razor for knees, back of thighs, etc.
4.) Moisturize the shit out of them once you get out, and PAT dry do not rub with a towel
5.) After a ~5 days of this feel free to use the cartridge razor for everything and go against the grain this time for an even closer shave. It'll irritate your skin more but hopefully after 5 or so days of the above your skin will have gotten used to it.

First time I did it with the DE razor I sliced the fuck out of my knees and was bleeding everywhere but the shave that a DE razor provides is so much closer and smoother especially on sensitive skin since there's no drag it just cuts.

Just have to take it very slow and be very gentle.

I bought a bottle of Nair Shower Power the other day and have tried it twice with mixed results, I still shave every couple of days.
>>
>>8517148
Gonna go do that, thanks anon.
>>
>>8512722
Umm...this is going to be a strange question, but....how do you shave your ass?

I cut myself for the first time ever when I was shaving my legs, and it was because I got careless around my ankle of all places. The skin there is muuuuuuch thinner it seems.
>>
>>8512722
Yeah try sucking my cock that should help
>>
>>8512722
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/edit (NSFW)

Okay now help me: I'm not sure the best way to remove facial hair, I don't think I want to do something like laser yet because a quick stubble makes it easier to hide during family visits
>>
Do it under hot water and shave very slowly, against the grain and with. Moustorize afterwards.
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/www.thehealthsite.com/beauty/skin-care/get-rid-of-unwanted-hair-permanently-with-this-raw-papaya-pack-pa1214/amp/

Cheapest and probably the best way
>>
>>8517167
This guy gets it right
Hot shower is a must, blast that up to where it's a little painful. EXFOLIATE every few days especially if you're scared of ingrown hairs. Moisturizing is so important too.
Also, I use this shaving cream product that makes hair grow in thinner/more slowly and it's amazing. A little bit of stubble doesn't itch at all, and it's even easier to shave again.
I'll get an epilator eventually.
>>
Wax, nigguh, and hide your chapped baboon ass for one week about every 6 weeks.

>>8517994
>put concentrated meat tenderizer on my genitals and anus.
>leave in place until hair starts falling off
>and skin and flesh

Wonderful advice!!
>>
>>8518019
If you want a super cheap hair growth inhibitor try topical 5-AR inhibitors. Gamma-linolenic acid from borage oil is a good one. Slows beard growth as well according to some studies. Obviously the downside is it's oily lol
>>
>>8512722
For real, buy a bottle of nair and you wont have hair for at minimum 10 days. Just dont use it any where like your butthole, genitals, etc. Caution with armpits and nipples, but if you can bare the 3 minutes of pain its not as bad as the other places.
>>
>>8518172
> dont use it any where like your butthole
Literally the only place I would want to use nair is my ass because that's the hardest place to reach. I've had chemical burns before but ass crack razor burns seem super easy to get.

>>8518159
Is there a place to buy this stuff or do I have to get a cauldron and boil it myself?
>>
>>8518175
Just buy borage oil and put it on your skin. GLA is 25% of borage oil.
I don't know how well it actually works but i know people use borage oil and lavender oil for hair loss sometimes
>>
>>8512722
i'm using a electric shaver, cuz i've given up on having slik smooth skin.. i just don't have the energy to keep up anymore.
>>
>>8518186
Nothing wrong with trimming just for sheer vanity.
Does it get thick on the ends of your hairs or itch?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.