[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a 23 year old permaneet with a small chance at passing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1498608324378.png (334KB, 717x573px) Image search: [Google]
1498608324378.png
334KB, 717x573px
So I'm a 23 year old permaneet with a small chance at passing. I've repressed for years and honestly I think I'm going to end up killing myself in the coming years if I continue to live this way. Should I just say fuck it and come out to my parents in an attempt to salvage my life?
>>
Post a pic and I'll rate the damage
>>
>>8512676
Well before you do that you'll need a way to get your life on track and get some money cause usually when you come out as trans is when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>8512676
How do you think your parents are likely to react?
>>
I'm 18 and I've repressed for years, bet I look worse.
But if you're gonna kill yourself, may as well tell them first, don't be a pussy anon.
>>
>>8512706
Sorry I'm never posting myself on 4chan. I don't think I'm completely fucked but I would probably nerd ffs at some point.

>>8512718
See at the moment I just don't care about my life anymore and I doubt I can get it back on track as is.

>>8512724
I know at least my mom wont flip out and I wont get kicked out either. Besides that I'm unsure exactly how they would react. My mom is usually accepting of just about anything and even has a gay friend at her work but then again telling her I'm trans is kinda different.

>>8512726
It's possible you look worse sometimes people get fucked over by T really badly in puberty. I don't think I'll kill myself soon but I'm sure it will end up happening before I turn 30.
>>
>>8512757
>See at the moment I just don't care about my life anymore and I doubt I can get it back on track as is.
Well it might help if you know what the inevitable consequences of you doing it is. Like just start working somewhere and get prepared to tell them.
Being financially independent is pretty important because it gives you an advantage over them if things go wrong.
>>
>>8512676
Could you go to a therapist yourself? you are adult and dont need parents consent.

Coming to parents might help if they are supportive, but you have to take your life in your hands eitherway.
>>
>>8512762
Trying to get a job after being a neet for 6 years is kinda hard. Even entry level jobs. I kinda got to the point where I'm willing to just say fuck it. The worst that could happen is they hate me or don't accept me.

>>8512764
I'm a neet I have no money.
>>
>>8512789
>Trying to get a job after being a neet for 6 years is kinda hard. Even entry level jobs. I kinda got to the point where I'm willing to just say fuck it. The worst that could happen is they hate me or don't accept me.
You just have to be honest with people when getting jobs. You might have to work a shitty job in retail, or get a job at a liquor store or somewhere with night shifts that most people wouldn't want.
It's not like you're going to be making bank but you need cash to self-med if it comes down to it. Because what if your parents simply stick you in therapy and you're stuck with gatekeeping doctors for like 2-3 years and no hormones?
>>
if you self med you can get a years worth of all the hormones you need for about $400, you can tell your parents at your own pace or even end up finding out you don't want to transition
it couldn't be that hard for you to get a shitty job at a fast food place or local grocery store...that's not too much to ask to let the girl inside of you out is it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.