[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 64

File: Lesbian health.png (638KB, 634x406px) Image search: [Google]
Lesbian health.png
638KB, 634x406px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Health Check Edition

Will you live to chase girls or play vidya at 100? The medics in the house want to check your vital stats:
BMI? http://www.smartbmicalculator.com/
What do you do for exercise (if any)?
How's your diet, what's your typical meal?
Any bad habits that you want to confess? Which are you willing to give up if a qt doctor asked you to?

Hide, report, ignore bait.
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous francais? https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

Last thread:
>/clg/ anons are mostly into cats, unless they're anti-pet
>ANON IN DIRE NEED OF SEXY ADVICE
>Discussing Steam sale purchases
>Military/Warlord fever is now a thing
>Normies actually pay for Hotness classes
>Bad things that happen to single lesbians
>Why is my gf so perfect
>Amerifats are happy if you're just thin
>Some anons rely on girls to dress them properly
>Learning new insults in Spanish

Previously on /clg/ >>8503456
>>
Still waiting for instructions on how to score artsy gf.
>>
>>8512639
i know a lot of the art scene in my city and its hard to differentiate between lesbians and str8 girls who go for a certain aesthetic. id say just go to some gallery openings as they usually provide wine and finger foods anyway, and strike up convo about whatever theyre showing. indie film showings also could work. just.. participate in the art scene and meet girls normally.
>>
>>8512472
Forgot to ask for Anon in Japan's report on her second night of debauchery. Did you go anon?
>>
>>8512639
Be cute, artsy and outgoing.
Talk to people.
Eventually it will happen.
The watched pot never boils, so find some (artsy) hobbies to do and forget about finding love.
That is when it finds you.
>>
>>8512639
Dye your hair a non-natural color, be well-versed in feminism and SJW bullshit, don't shave your armpits, get multiple piercings and tattoos. Then go to art galleries, showings, festivals, clubs, etc.
>>
>>8512681
>Dye your hair a non-natural color
>don't shave your armpits
>get multiple piercings and tattoos

But that's not a cute look :^( What kind of girls are attracted to this?
>>
>>8512696
That's what 99% of artsy girls look like, so you'd better work on acquiring that taste.
>>
Hey, straight guy here, sorry for intruding. Basically, there's a lesbian girl I hang out with at work and she's good fun to talk to and we like all the same sorts of stuff, but recently I think there's been a rumour spread about the office that I'm trying to get with her or something. That's totally untrue, I only like her as a friend, but the problem is she hasn't spoken to me in around a week now and when I speak to her she just gives me really short and dismissive answers.

It really sucks because she's the only person I can really talk to at work because everyone else is a huge fucking normie who looks at me like a piece of shit on their shoe. I get it, though, I guess if any of you thought I guy was only being nice to you to try and turn you straight you'd be pretty fucking mad.

What should I do? I can't just be like "hey, I don't like you" because that seems mean af so how do I let her know that I still want to be friends and hang out?
>>
>>8512701
Damn, I'm a different anon but I also want an artsy gf but with a conventional look? I don't want to attract crazies...
>>
I just got home from spending two weeks in IL with my roommate's family. She invited me to stay with them since my own family went on a trip out of the country without me.

I feel bad that I masturbated at her house though and that I fingered her cousin twice after a cookout.
>>
File: 1383542706391.jpg (77KB, 943x740px) Image search: [Google]
1383542706391.jpg
77KB, 943x740px
>>8512660
Different anon, but holy fucking tits I am so sick of hearing advice like this. I'm a little shy but am very friendly and easy to get along with, probably one of the most normie people on this thread. I'm plain but not ugly, not fat, maybe 6.5/10, frequently told I'm cute. I'm soft femme but wear a piece of rainbow jewelry as a fag flag and make no secret of my sexuality. In spite of this, I have been single for nearly SIX YEARS. The only time I had a romantic prospect was when I got a new job and happened to work with another gay chick - and it ended terribly.

"Love will find you" is a fucking straight meme.
>>
>>8512729
Do you go to any place where there are lesbians? It doesn't have to be a bar. There are lesbian events, organizations, sports teams, etc.
If you do, do you ever go up and actually hit on a girl you like?

Because I'm femme and this is what I do and it works.
>>
>>8512711
Tell her, "Look I think there's this stupid rumor around the office that I'm trying to get with you and I want you to know that it's totally not true. I see you as a bro and I'd like us to be friends again if you're cool with that."
She may have her reasons why she's doing that just so you know, like an office crush on a girl and she doesn't want you around to confuse her signaling. But if it is that misunderstanding, maybe you can clear it up.
>>
File: genesis breyer p-orridge.jpg (492KB, 683x909px) Image search: [Google]
genesis breyer p-orridge.jpg
492KB, 683x909px
>>8512701
>>8512681

I know you were trying to be funny but it isn't that simple.

https://news.artnet.com/market/16-must-see-summer-shows-featuring-queer-artists-522239

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Lesbian_artists

https://www.autostraddle.com/artists-attack-ten-contemporary-lesbian-photographers-you-should-know-about-133560/
>>
>>8512649
>finger food

Wew, they serve the grills right there at the buffet? That makes the job easier.

>>8512660
H-How to become artsy? I'm definitely interested in art but have a hard time coming up with creative projects of my own.

>>8512681
Are clubs really where the artsy qts are at?
>>
>>8512759
Why are you posting that fucking freak pervert in here?
>>
>>8512711
Hi straightbro, that really sucks.

Were I in her shoes, I personally would respond well to being directly confronted about it. Something like - "hey, I feel like we don't hang out much anymore. I know there's been some weird shit going around that I have a thing for you, and I don't care what other people say, but I want to make sure YOU know it's not true because I value you as a friend."

Alternately, maybe she's just going through some shit outside of work and it's carrying into her on-the-job demeanor? I've thought coworkers were mad at me in the past only to find out they were actually having family problems or something.

Good luck.
>>
>>8512639
What the fuck is "artsy" anyway?
>>
>>8512754
Thanks, I guess it's better to just be honest like that rather to try and signal or whatever. I hope it's just something like that desu
>>
>>8512735
I go out to bars occasionally with friends for gay nights. Girls there tend to look pretty... >>8512681 like this, which I'm not into, so I've never actually hit on a girl there. If I see someone I like in general, I'll at least try to talk to them, only to inevitably find out that they have a boyfriend or are bi and just out for a quick fuck.

Femme4femme is suffering.
>>
>>8512767
Thanks for the advice, I guess I hadn't consider it might be nothing to do with work at all
>>
Hi lesbians :) how are you :) :) :)
>>
File: 980x.jpg (41KB, 560x414px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
41KB, 560x414px
>>8507613
9/10, top tier furbros. They're basically lower-maintenance dogs that cost a fraction of the price and don't need to be taken out in subzero weather to avoid pissing in the house. Mine cuddle, come to me when their names are called, and love riding around the house on my shoulders. The only drawback is their shittily short lifespans.

If you do get a rat, pick at least a pair, preferably two that are already bonded. Rats are SUPER social and will always be happier with a cagemate, and it's really not any harder caring for two than one.
>>
>>8512472
Nordic lesbians are purest love
>>
File: 1489003088180.jpg (29KB, 310x192px) Image search: [Google]
1489003088180.jpg
29KB, 310x192px
>BMI?
"BMI = 22 Your body mass index (BMI) is calculated as exactly 21.9 kilograms per square meter."
>What do you do for exercise (if any)?
Cycling and weights, but mostly just cycling.
>How's your diet, what's your typical meal?
Breakfast: Coffee, oatmeal, some fruit. OR a veggie omelet.
Lunch: Proton shake or proton bar.
Dinner: Chicken or fish, beans or rice, and veggies.
Once a week cheat meal: a fast food meal or pizza.
>Any bad habits that you want to confess?
I drink one or two energy drinks almost every night while I'm playing vidyas. I've accepted a premature death at this point.

I can't cook and I'm also a picky eater, so I tend to eat the same things every day. Boiling food is my specialty.
>>
File: 1498683178279.jpg (48KB, 580x504px) Image search: [Google]
1498683178279.jpg
48KB, 580x504px
>>8512472
>tfw no gf with a nice smile
Also, why the fuck is the entire media reporting on this innocuous comment?
>>
>>8512472
BMI = 23
Running or swimming when it's warm enough. Currently just doing weights and callisthenics. I try going later at night so there's less people around but my gym is starting to get busy at all times unless I start going at midnight again.

Pretty good at the moment. I've cut fast food out entirely and I'm going to switch to a lower carb diet next month. Normal meal right now would be meat, usually beef but trying to get kangaroo too, some veggies and then carbs like chips or rice or sweet potato if I can be bothered.

I drink way too much and sometimes I give up early at the gym or skip a day.

>Which are you willing to give up if a qt doctor asked you to?
I suppose I could drink less? I just don't want to. If I open the bottle I have to finish it. It doesn't feel right not to.
>>
>>8513168
>(((Jeffrey Guterman)))
>I'm Jewish, pro-Israel

https://twitter.com/jeffreyguterman/status/739613716061130753?lang=en

It's a (((mystery))), fampai.
>>
>>8513168
Media flames trump for literally anything he does. Next thing you will read is someone bashing him for taking a dump.
>>
>>8513168
>innocuous
Hey friend, looks like your creep detector is broken. Might want to get that looked into, it gives pretty useful warnings.
>>
File: pol is shitposting.jpg (56KB, 543x345px) Image search: [Google]
pol is shitposting.jpg
56KB, 543x345px
>>8513242
>responding to /pol/bait
>>
File: 1447906714349.png (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447906714349.png
17KB, 600x600px
>>8513242
>>
>>8512729
>"Love will find you" is a fucking straight meme.
That's very true. Straight people (especially straight girls) just need to exist to get sum fuk.

Lesbians really need to seek out other lesbians
>>
>>8513168
Knowing Trump, "nice smile" means "hey bby let's fuk"
>>
>>8513265
>>8513266
It would be nice if it were just bait, but given this is clg I have doubts.
>>
>>8513242
>>8513265
>it's reasonable that an off-hand, trivial, complimentary comment is national news because it is "creepy"
>apparently, millions of people are disgusted by said comment, including lesbians in this thread
I really don't get it.
>>
Opinion on Chloe from Life is Strange?

cool/cute/fuckable?
>>
>>8513284
>t. "nice guy"
>>
>>8513278
They've invaded the whole board, the whole site and won't leave. That was the point I was showing >>8513265 with the catalog. It's not just here.
>>
File: 1452275809792.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1452275809792.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>8513287
Yes.
>>
File: DCu2K9wWsAE1EB8.jpg (64KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
DCu2K9wWsAE1EB8.jpg
64KB, 750x709px
>>8513291
t. tumblr
>>
>>8512472
>Will you live to chase girls or play vidya at 100?

I guess? I hit the gym three times a week. Cardio an freeweights mostly, also calisthenics. I've always taken care of my diet and I'm an active person.

I also smoke. There are periods when I quit completely, I've never really been addicted to nicotine. However, there are times when I don't give a fuck and I just gotta light the Zippo. Mostly when I'm angry or want to zone out the world. Maybe it's a coping mechanism...? I don't know.

Advice is welcomed. Have a nice day! May your dream girlfriend come soon into your lives.
>>
>>8513293
My point is that there are posters like that around all the time in clg. Even when the thread falls off front page.
>>
>>8513291
>>8513242
>evil nice guys
>creepy
Redditumblr, please go.
>>
>>8513307
Yes, we can't get rid of the men and trannies. /pol/'s been shown as straight men before. If you don't believe me, ask them whether they think men are more oppressed than women or not.
>>
>>8513295
It's amazing how fast Pricefield became one of my all time favorite ships. Considering the game was made by bunch of old French guys it's amazing how perfectly they nailed the teenage hipster fantasy.
>>
File: flippin the bird.jpg (40KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
flippin the bird.jpg
40KB, 736x490px
>>8513168
Because the entire past seven days has been an utter disaster for the media. Trump won on the travel ban, CNN had to fire people for inventing news, CNN talking heads admitted they fake shit for ratings, Jim Acosta got BTFO by ICE officials during a presser, and even Vice """""""""news""""""""" had to retract several stories for being overt lies. So it's basically "What can we feign outrage over to distract our myopic subhuman readers?"
>>
>>8513321
>Kusanagi hair
>full sleeve
Piggu disgustingu
>>
>>8513317
Oh it's you, nevermind.
>>
File: 1494781423840.png (129KB, 435x209px) Image search: [Google]
1494781423840.png
129KB, 435x209px
>tfw you can't forget about the ex
>>
>>8513326
I usually don't like full sleeve but it looks good on Chloe. IDK why it just does. Maybe because it fits the game's aesthetic and what's its trying to do?
>>
File: cnn jews.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
cnn jews.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>8513293
Or, you know, maybe everyone is starting to wake up to the (((media's))) lies? I, for one, am proud that the Chicago Dyke March excluded the Jews. Woke af, far more than the pussy ass white boy christians who want to go to war for them and kiss their ass all the time.
>>
>>8513336
All exes belong to the trash bin.
>>
>>8512472
Currently on a diet, BMI is 23 at the moment, I'm around 12 lbs off my goal, which would put me at 21BMI.
I'm eating mostly healthy things like salads and chicken stir-fry.
Exercise is light mostly right now, walking, jogging, dancing, swimming. I occasionally do some HIIT workouts with the gf.
No bad habits really, just work-related stress I can't do much about that might shorten my lifespan.

My gf has a 19 BMI, usually eats whatever I make or on her own she has simple meals like a cheese and meat sandwich. Not terribly much into veggies, likes fruit a lot.
Also has intense workouts kickboxing, lifting, bicycling etc. She doesn't have any bad habits other than being practically nocturnal.
>>
>>8513296
This is the guy that got lobotomized while being a prisoner in NK?
>>
>>8512472
>BMI?
Nothing regular. Hiking and swimming in the summer, snowsports in the winter. When I'm not feeling paranoid I go jogging.
It's OK. Typical meal is rice or pasta, some kind of protein (red meat once a week or less) and a bunch of veggies.
Being a lazy piece of shit.
>Which are you willing to give up if a qt doctor asked you to?
She'd have to be more than just qt to get me to give up being a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>8513353
Was he lobotomized?
I thought he was just severely beaten
>>
>>8513372
When the docs had a check-up on the returned prisoner, they found that a lot of brain tissue was missing. Pretty horrific. Made me really pissed, desu.
>>
>>8513287
No. Retarded, self-obsessed and refuses to take responsibility for anything, danger hair to the core. Fuck that game. Life is Tumblr.
>>
>>8513377
Well, I don't know if he was actually lobotomized or just tortured in such a way that massive cell death occurred in his brain. As far as I know, the media and authorities haven't been very clear.
>>
>>8513287
>Life is Strange
My gf liked it. But I wasn't too crazy about it after I heard the ending options. So I haven't gotten around to playing it. She's looking forward to the sequel coming out soon.
>>
>>8513400
>having a gf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8513410
Women got Hitler voted into office, desu.
>>
>>8513391
He was probably beaten so bad that it gave him brain damage, along with a lot of other stuff. Hard labour doesn't put you in a coma. They were definitely doing a lot more than we know, but the only person who could tell us for sure is dead now.
>>
File: 1498672857288.jpg (834KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498672857288.jpg
834KB, 900x1200px
What would you do if this scenario happened with your kid brother?
>>
>>8513410
We don't. /pol/ wasn't around in these threads a couple years ago. All of 4chan is anti-SJW which is a different thing than being /pol/.
>>
>>8513410
52% of white women voted Trump
>if you don't vote left you're not a Real Womanâ„¢
>>
File: 1498382549609.jpg (163KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498382549609.jpg
163KB, 1024x1024px
>>8513410
This must trigger you, huh?
>>
File: god.jpg (47KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
47KB, 540x405px
Anyone else here that wants to be femme in hopes of attracting a qte girl but is too autistic to figure out how to look good?

>Doesn't know anything about makeup and is deathly afraid of trying in fear of going
"too far"
>Wears a worn out jacket at worst and some boring plaid shirt at best
>Sticks with only one hairstyle since it's easiest to manage
>Said hair is dry and tangled seemingly 24/7
>Acne seems to be constant; Cannot figure out how to have a decent skincare route

This seems like it's a simple thing everyone should know and yet I have never been able to grasp how to do any of it.
>>
>>8513436
>be turbodyke butch
>everyone knows you're a lesbian
>end up single because you're repulsive

>be femme elegant qt
>nobody knows you're a lesbian
>end up single because everyone thinks you date guys
>>
File: 1498684036034.jpg (60KB, 716x570px) Image search: [Google]
1498684036034.jpg
60KB, 716x570px
>tfw no gf
>>
>>8513436
There are literally hundreds of YouTube tutorials that can help with this. Even if you think the presenters are vapid cunts, just try learn what they teach and ignore the personality.

As for femme invisibility, I can't help much. I'm stealth mode as fuck most of the time and I just turn into a total flirt when I feel confident enough. Most people can figure out you're gay if you flirt with girls, and only girls, all day.
>>
File: LGBT Presidential Voting.jpg (96KB, 974x610px) Image search: [Google]
LGBT Presidential Voting.jpg
96KB, 974x610px
>>8513410
>pro-male, pro-het, /pol/
Because of all the men, trannies and /pol/ trolling. Also 4chan is one of the few places for the handful of alt-right gays.
Actual LGBT is consistently more left than straight cis.
>>
>>8513343
Kate Bolduan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Bolduan
Andrew Morse
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Morse
aren't identified as Jews in this article. Most of the folks here are men and there's maybe one black guy.
>>
>>8513451
>infopic's hot-hot unlisted sources
Please, oh please tell me how they gathered LGBT-specific data at exit polls.

>"Yes, ma'am. Could you come over here for a second? You look like the carpet munchy sort. Would you mind telling us who you voted for today?"
>>
>>8513456
They randomly ask people who exit a poll who they voted for and collect their information, breaking it out by demographics. Pollsters return to the same polling stations at the same times at each election, and by comparing the results with previous exit polls they can calculate how the distribution of votes has changed in that constituency. This swing is then applied to other similar constituencies, allowing an estimate of how national voting patterns have changed. The polling locations are chosen to cover the entire gamut of society and where possible, to include especially critical marginal seats.
>>
>>8513454
You're avatar-fagging, which technically a bannable offense. Or at least it used to be when mods cared.

Not taking your bait, but I'll simply point out you're presuming who one fucks should be the "centerpiece" of their entire worldview.
>>
>>8513459
>They
Oh, okay.
>>
>>8513468
Yes, pollsters who don't target anyone in particular but find out what you are after you answer their questions. Then they collect all your information like your age, race, income, your prioritization of the issues, party identification etc. Sexual orientation is simply one entry in their collection.
>>
>>8513479
Hmm, very interesting.
Which pollsters?
>>
>>8513479
Obviously not a perfectly accurate metric since it's easy for people to lie. But yeah, most legbutts tend left.

Not sure why they're so anti Trump though since I don't think he said anything particularly anti gay, electro pence aside. Not an American so maybe I'm missing something.
>>
>>8513492
http://www.edisonresearch.com/election-polling/
>Edison Research is the exclusive provider of election exit polls to the National Election Pool consisting of ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC and the Associated Press, and we recently completed the exit polls of the 2016 General Election. Edison conducted exit polls for a total of 103 races, including many key congressional and gubernatorial races.
>>
>>8513491
So your argument is
A) Any female who doesn't vote left must worship men by default
and
B) Most straight women vote left, when in fact 52% of white women voted Republican, thus making this a dubious assertion

I suspect this is some sort of really esoteric attempt to troll trannies but it's not really going how you want.
>>
>>8513498
No, that's *a* pollster.
I'm asking you which pollster made that infograph pic you posted and how they gathered that data.
>>
>>8513497
Most Americans have a peasant's intellect and if so-and-so celebrity said something then it must be true.
>>
>>8513497
Tangibly and not optics or any of that?

Trump's list of conservative judges was very anti-LGBT and he stated he wanted judges that would overturn gay marriage. Gorsuch was one of his more reasonable picks but has already voted one anti-gay dissent.
>>
>>8513513
Did you not read? Edison Research is the exclusive provider of election exit polls data. That means their numbers are the ones feeding any media source. Anyone who has access to those numbers can create the graphs.
See all these sources they list at the bottom there: http://www.edisonresearch.com/behind-numbers-2016-national-election-exit-poll/

I don't remember anymore where I picked that up that particular set of graphs. You should be able to google and find those individual numbers.
>>
File: Fox 2016.jpg (22KB, 876x197px) Image search: [Google]
Fox 2016.jpg
22KB, 876x197px
>>8513513
>>8513554
See? This is Fox News citing the same exit numbers as you see in that graph above for 2016.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2016/exit-polls
>>
>>8513436
Go on youtube, search for korean skincare tutorials. Shit works. Just drink lots of water, change your pillow cases.
I'm currently undergoing the transformation from frumpy to cute girl. We'll all make it anon!
>>
Almost ovulation week. Feelin real needy and no girl. Kill me pls.
>>
>>8513436
No. Unkempt for life.
>>
>>8513441
Such is life.
>>
>>8513610
Ah. This. Same shit here. Time to go solo, girl. But you can make it pleasurable.
>>
>>8513419
I would laugh at him. My otouto has touched my boobs before but I don't think it's a big deal. /ss/ is shit anyway, /ll/ is where it's at.
>>
>>8513610
I didn't have my period for the month of June. This is the first time I have ever missed my period.
Should I be worried? Because I kinda am.
>tfw virgin
>tfw probably prego with the next baby Jesus
>>
>>8513672
Someone raped you in your sleep.
>>
>>8513672
It happens sometimes. Chill. If it doesn't happen next month it might be a sign of something bad, but just missing one probably doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>8513436
Me lol.

>Be me a year ago
>Butch with BMI 28
>Major fucking autism and laziness
>Realized that I was probably turning girls off this way
>Starts losing weight, studying way harder, taking care of myself in general
>Better at talking to people, improved study habits, BMI 20
>Realized that I enjoy femininity and led myself to believe that I should be butch because I found myself unattractive as a femme girl before

Where do I go from here /clg/? I'm starting to buy myself nice clothes, wear contacts, etc. I've never wore makeup before, where can I start?
>>
>>8513749
Grow long hair
>>
>>8513749
Lol you're going to turn straight
>>
>>8513802
Of course, she probably not even a lesbian. Because everyone know and understand that true lesbian is always fat, gross butch or something with indeterminate sex. True lesbians hate looking good.
>>
>>8513800
Trying to. It's at mid length right now.

>>8513802
Yeah, that's why I'm here. Thanks
>>
File: HL1MXCb.jpg (192KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
HL1MXCb.jpg
192KB, 1200x900px
>>8513749
Is it you?
>>
>>8513825
Basically was me yeah, except piercings. I don't like them much
>>
>>8513749
Sounds like you're doing fine. Watch some make up tutorials, learn what looks good on you and how to match it with your style. Don't over do it though, sometimes a little in the right places is all you need.
>>
>>8513835
Girls didn't hit on you?
>>
>>8513869
No, I'm shit at conversation and spent all day in my room. Not much opportunities for hooking up with girls

>>8513849
Thanks, I'm hoping that I can practice what looks right on me before I head back to uni
>>
>>8513410
I've been pretty open about being a Trumper, it may make people think less of me but I don't mind
>>
>>8513410
We have more masculine brains so patriarchal systems make more sense to us. But thats only for masc lesbians. A lot of lesbians like the idea of matriarchal societies as well. I think both are cool personally.
In a patriarchal society there's lots of sexy women and men cover themselves so you don't see their gross bodies. Works for me.
>>
File: 1475941083758.png (34KB, 360x178px) Image search: [Google]
1475941083758.png
34KB, 360x178px
Is there a JRPG that has some kind of lesbianism in it besides FF13 and Saga Frontier!?
>>
>>8513914
Why respond to a tranny? Are you one too?

>>8513922
>jrpg
Shit taste confirmed.
>>
oh god I feel so miserable right now and everyone tells me i should be happy but i just can't do it
>>
>>8513933
What do u think would make you happier?
>>
>>8513940
Probably a really good psychiatrist. But that's probably impossible in this country. All 3 I've been to before I had to stop going because they wanted to put god in my life instead of focusing on my problems. The only one that was helping was the one that actually gave me pills.

Can't do that anymore though because no one around me feels like depression is real. Just to give you an idea, my mom told me that the cure for my anxiety is to drink more tea and that the pills are bad for me.

I can't just get constantly high anymore because I have to focus on school and work, but I just can't do this anymore everyday is a fucking struggle and I'm all alone in this
>>
>>8513928
Well what do you expect western shit to be better?
>>
>>8513922
Nights of Azure. It's hack-and-slash, though, not turn-based.
>>
>>8513961
Where do you live?

Pills aren't really the best solution because they don't fix the problems in your life unless that problem is a chemical imbalance.
>>
>>8513961
what helped me is to set aside time for something I enjoy
>dragon ball coming back on basically forced me out of a rut and got me talking to people again
>even if only about normie-tier animu

there's no one size fits all solution to depression. imo you just gotta force yourself into situations that make you uncomfortable to numb yourself to them

but I'm callous as fuck and you probably shouldn't listen to me
>>
File: peepin.jpg (94KB, 800x248px) Image search: [Google]
peepin.jpg
94KB, 800x248px
>>
Where is a better place than /clg/ to talk about brain problems
>>
>>8514365
>to talk about brain problems
What do you mean?
>I am probably replying to bait.
>>
File: indian.jpg (136KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
indian.jpg
136KB, 600x750px
>tfw no Indian gf
>>
>>8514369
I've been posting about my mental issues here for a week or so. I don't really think it belongs in this thread and am asking if there's a better place to talk about it.
>>
>>8514387
Talk about 'em all you want, though we're not liable to be able to help.
>>
>>8514423
>we're not liable to be able to help
grammar
>>
>>8514443
>2. likely to do or to be something.
?
>>
>tfw no qt gf with hairy pussy
>>
>>8513141
>I drink one or two energy drinks almost every night while I'm playing vidyas.

Wew Anon, I get headaches nowadays and become super hyper whenever I drink one.
During Highschool I did something similar though. I bought an energy drink or otherwise new canned drink on Friday or Saturday night, and drank it whilst playing vidya all night long. Good times.
>>
>>8513672
Do you live in a European country with cultural enrichment
>>
>tfw no rightwing gf to shoot guns with
>>
>>8514910
>tfw no alcohol addict, mentally ill trailer park gf to talk about difficult childhood and rape by daddy
>>
>>8514977
>tfw no fuchsia hair-colored obese pothead gf with horn-goggles and Type 1 I can feed insulin shots to as she cries about fart rape
>>
>>8515042
>>8514977
stop please
>>
>>8513810
>true lesbian is always fat, gross butch or something with indeterminate sex. True lesbians hate looking good.
I mean I know you're joking yet literally the only times I see good looking/cute lesbians is in anime or video games, occasional tv show that bothers putting in lesbians instead of treating gay men as the default and only necessary LGBT presence I'm talking about you Modern Family of 9 seasons and still no major lesbian character ffs.
>>
File: 1494352458681.jpg (675KB, 1280x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1494352458681.jpg
675KB, 1280x1021px
How do I overcome my Jewish ways and start being able to spend money on enjoyable things?
I always have a bad conscience when I consider spending "too much" money, even though I save most of mine anyway.
>>
>>8515042
damn girl
>>
>>8514381
>tfw no Indian gf to teach her how to shit in the toilet
>>
File: 1498746108769.png (18KB, 871x195px) Image search: [Google]
1498746108769.png
18KB, 871x195px
Why are females so fucked up
>>
>>8515249
And /clg/ tells me I'm not a real woman!
>>
>>8515136
>not having the goyim make an endless stream of money for you to leech off of
>>
>>8515271
Fuck off Cara
>>
How do we get these mentally Ill trannies to leave us alone?
>>
>>8515314
Try to ignore their bait; not much else we can do.
>>
>>8515268
You're probably a tranner and not even a real woman
>>
>>8515136
Hifumi-chan is so cute.
>>
Why do dykes seem to cross the worst aspects of the far right and the far left into an autism mash?

Like, look at this thread. Raging about men and niggers. Smash the patriarchy and gas the Jews! My sides.

It's like you put /pol/ and revleft in a blender diced in the crazy cat lady and you've got the lot. I'm really, really, really glad all of you have made the sage choice to never breed.
>>
>>8515377
Well I doubt that you will see any far right lesbians in any other site. I'm not politically conservative but I still go to /pol/ because I get some news from there and shitposting threads are fun. I only ever post with my nip and gook proxies to stir shit among the weebs though.
>>
>>8515377
>confusing /pol/ trolls with lesbians

my sides
>>
>>8515390
Those are not mutually exclusive. I'm both.
>>
File: 1498499766117.jpg (326KB, 1846x868px) Image search: [Google]
1498499766117.jpg
326KB, 1846x868px
>>8515390
>everyone that disagrees with my far-leftist views is a troll
>>
>>8515390
The lesbians are the /pol/ trolls of this board.
>>
What's the ideal pubic hair situation in your opinion?
Wax or shave it off completely? Just trim? Something else??
>>
>>8515398
Protip: You're not cis lesbian if you're a transwoman
>>
File: lol.png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
4MB, 2048x1152px
>>8515411
>>8515403
>I hate fags, trannies, niggers and jews!
>b-b-but I'm not /pol/ senpai j-just SPREADING THE DIALOGUE ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAAAHH

Cringe
>>
>>8515409
Ask your gf
>>
>>8515409
Hairy pussy is the best!
>>
>>8515417
>I hate fags, trannies, niggers and jews!
Who are you quoting? Niggers and muslims are pretty terrible, though.
>>
File: stay woke.jpg (41KB, 460x299px) Image search: [Google]
stay woke.jpg
41KB, 460x299px
>>8515444
>>8515417
pic related
>>
>>8515409
I just let it grow and cut it off just enough not to bother me when no gf.
otherwise I shave it all
>>
File: 1495909382629.jpg (88KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1495909382629.jpg
88KB, 717x880px
>>8515458
>>8515444
>I'm not /pol/! I'm not /pol/! I just HAPPEN to agree with /pol/ on EVERYTHING silly!
>>
File: 1497768172208.png (514KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497768172208.png
514KB, 1000x1000px
Why are all irl tomboys so terrible? Hipsters, the lot of them.
>tfw no Kanbaru gf
>>
>>8515494
Why are you speaking in absolutes?
Judge people individually, not collectively.
>>
File: 1497703243605.jpg (58KB, 933x930px) Image search: [Google]
1497703243605.jpg
58KB, 933x930px
>>8515458
#Resist #FuckDrumpf
>>
>>8515494
Delete this bislut outta here.
>>
>>8515503
Oops, meant to quote >>8515480
>>
File: independent thought alarm.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
independent thought alarm.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
>>8515501
>>
File: 1408041045285.jpg (392KB, 709x992px) Image search: [Google]
1408041045285.jpg
392KB, 709x992px
>>8515505
>having this shit taste
I'd marry the fuck out of Kanbaru.
>>
>>8515516
Your problem then.
>>
>>8515480
I don't entirely agree with /pol/. Most men should be sent to the labor camps.

Also, r/The_Donald is a bunch of civic nationalist babies.
>>
File: 1494539629401.jpg (250KB, 1205x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1494539629401.jpg
250KB, 1205x1596px
>>8515503
>>8515526
As I said the worst aspects of /pol/ and revleft thrown into a blender with a touch of crazy cat lady.

>tfw these people will never reproduce
>>
>>8515516
>in anime, even autistic beta males that like trains a lot get girls that look like this
It's not fair.
>>
>>8515544
It's only in anime. Real life train otaku are the most rude and autistic people you will ever meet, not even their parents like them.
>>
>>8515377
It's almost like we're on 4chan and not reddit
>>
File: gay brains.jpg (59KB, 624x373px) Image search: [Google]
gay brains.jpg
59KB, 624x373px
>>8513410

lesbians literally have male brains is why
>>
>>8515526
>Most men should be sent to the labor camps.
t. feminism
>>
>>8515558
Doubt.
>>
File: IMG_0890.jpg (44KB, 1017x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.jpg
44KB, 1017x273px
>/pol/ is so cancerous other gens have started banning them
Maybe we need to do that too. Daily reminder: /pol/ is an obese neckbeard in a MAGA hat.
>>
>>8515584
As long as they don't shit good boards I don't care. I like /pol/ in /lgbt/ because it's comedy gold.
>>
>>8515558
Go away, tranner.

>>8515560
d/a
All males should be culled from the gene pool.
>>
File: 1495935885531s.jpg (4KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1495935885531s.jpg
4KB, 125x121px
>>8515556
It's almost like no other general does this other then dyke gen. Keep pretending you're just being "hard", though. It really demonstrates the inherent worship of masculinity that lurks within all of you...
>>
>>8515544
Because that was drawn by an autistic beta male that likes trains a lot. Teach yourself to draw and you too can create wish-fulfillment porn.
>>
File: IMG_0891.jpg (99KB, 626x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0891.jpg
99KB, 626x848px
>>8515610
Even mascgen is sick of /pol/. No one wants that cancer.
>>
File: how lesbians are made.png (2MB, 1368x765px) Image search: [Google]
how lesbians are made.png
2MB, 1368x765px
>>8515610
>having a vagina and liking vagina = hypermasculinity
Only the highest levels of intelligence in daytime /clg/
>>
>>8512472

>implying lesbians should be allowed to have daughters
>>
>>8515723
Nu-males are much worse than beta women, desu.
>>
File: 1498740275873.jpg (67KB, 677x682px) Image search: [Google]
1498740275873.jpg
67KB, 677x682px
>>8515641
It looks like they're sick of Redditumblr also.
>>
>>8515727
>"Beta"
opinion discarded

how is college going though?
>>
>>8514381
I'm here anon.
>tfw the captcha was picking out the spice racks
>>
>>8515610
>It really demonstrates the inherent worship of masculinity that lurks within all of you...
You do realize as lesbians most of us have a natural predisposition towards masculinity right? We don't worship masculinity, we just ARE masculine. Just like faggy gay guys don't worship femininity, they just ARE feminine.
>>
>>8515847
W-want to marry me straight away or after 3 dates?
>>
>>8515881
N-No anon, I need to get to know you first. Where do you live?
>>
>>8515886
Vancouver, BC
>>
File: 1495291589832.jpg (111KB, 988x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495291589832.jpg
111KB, 988x700px
>tfw my sexuality is a meme since women can't experience love and most lesbians are in this hole only because they hate men
>>
File: eagles.jpg (18KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
eagles.jpg
18KB, 374x378px
>>8515900
Seriously though, fuck off tranner
>>
>>8515893
Dude, y'all have a huge south asian population why are you looking here?
>>
>>8515900
>most lesbians are in this hole
>this hole

are you talking about your yeast hole?
>>
File: tumblr_nz9aq3fhwx1qa94xto1_500.gif (902KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz9aq3fhwx1qa94xto1_500.gif
902KB, 500x281px
>tfw you will never get to headpat Kanbaru
>>
>>8515969
Because I'm desperate
>>
>>8516158
But clearly not desperate enough to actually... go outside??
>>
Last night I got drunk and gave my friend 400 dollars because I thought I peed in her car.

It wasn't pee, it was a bottle of water with the cap off a little.
>>
>>8516181
Look, I'm a proper nerd who works and studies at the same time. Don't expect too much from me please.
>tfw I'll never have a lesbian Indian wedding
>>8516194
<3 take a heart, you need one
>>
>>8516194
How did you find out it was just water?
>>
>>8516117
tfw morons keep complaining about how they can't have sex with cartoons

it hasn't been amusing since 2007
>>
>>8516203
Just think it's real weird to be complaining about lack of water when you're sitting next to a lake.
>>
>>8516225
2007 is awfully specific, is that when you """"grew out"""" of cartoons, you fine example of adulthood?
>>
File: 1469819979360.jpg (72KB, 604x519px) Image search: [Google]
1469819979360.jpg
72KB, 604x519px
>>8516225
>you will never have sex with the desperate weebs on /clg/

why even live
>>
>>8516203
Thanks friend.

>>8516224
She called me today to tell me what happened.

I don't remember giving her any money but she said I insisted.

She took it because it wasn't safe with me. I assume she'll give it back when I see her because it's my super emergency money.

Apparently I offered her the full 500 dollars but made her give me 100 back so I could buy a hat.
>>
>>8516254
Looking real Heian with those eyebrows Mugi, for the love of god please don't smile.
>>
File: 1486338313748.png (272KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486338313748.png
272KB, 1000x1000px
>>8516266
>made her give me 100 back so I could buy a hat
>>
>>8516266
$100 hat??????
$500 in emergency cash???
?????
>>
>>8516254
Oh Lord. Now I'm getting the craving to actually meet you wackos.
>>
>>8516288
You don't have money saved up for emergencies? Are you some sort of pleb, anony? Don't you put some of your paycheck away in a separate bank account for emergencies? I thought this was a common practice.
>>
>>8516330
Who carries their savings around as cash tho?
>>
>>8516349
Drunk anons, apparently.
>>
>>8516279
I remember asking people if I'd look good in a hat.

I didn't actually buy anything though.
>>8516288

I have 500 dollars in a box I keep in case I need money and can't get to an ATM.
>>
>>8516227
That doesn't mean I know how to swim
>or drink
>>
File: 1389908907143.png (459KB, 1009x829px) Image search: [Google]
1389908907143.png
459KB, 1009x829px
>>8516225
It sounds like you have some really shit taste, anony.
>>
>>8516254
>>8516322
I love awkward weeb meetups, but the weebs ITT seem to be angry and racist which I'm not so keen on.
>>
>>8516391
>I don't know how to swim

negro detected
>>
>>8516368
OK, slightly less weird than just having it stuffed in your bra.
>>
>>8516391
ONLY ONE WAY TO LEARN
>>
>>8516434
Joking, it was my hobby once
>dat amount of qt's
>>8516450
*pushes you into lake*
>>
>>8516466
>*pushes you into lake*
Yup, signing you up for next year's Vaisakhi Day Parade right now.
>>
>>8516254
a-are you into frumpy unkempt girls desu?
>>
you guys.
how to be the dopest on the ropest (lesbian edition)
I don't think y'all get how many "straight" girls secretly want a lesbian moment. Or maybe even a lesbian relationship.
But girls got fem brains (I got one too y'all). Naturally they wanna be submissive and wait for people to come to them.
So if you want it, if you REALLY want it, you HAVE to get in touch with your masc side and GO FOR IT!!! Develop that masculine pride and say to yourself, I want a woman. Y'know? I deserve a woman in my life. I'm good enough.
But when you're on the prowl and getting attention don't be autistic please. Like for God's sake don't act like a sex-obsessed man and get all nervous and awkward once she gives you the time of day.
I've had a lot of straight gal pals in my life. Act like you're with your platonic gal pal, but slightly more touchy. Light feminine touches. A woman's touch. It's so sexy. Be interested but not obsessed. You gotta remember that females are emotionally intuitive so the second you get in your head and act autistic she's gonna notice and be like, oh, this is just like that guy who tried flirting with me the other day.
So yeah. The key is being confident-feminine. Be a WOMAN! But with a masculine pizzaz. Make her feel STUNNING, but unlike a man, make her feel like she doesn't need to "repay" your praise with sex.
>>
>>8516517
Is anyone?
>>
>>8516534
Thanks for the advice =b
>>
>>8516517
>a-are you into nerdy girls with poor hygiene desu?

I'm going with a solid no on that one.
>>
>>8516330
>tfw put all of my money into my emergency account just in case it's a really big emergency
>>
File: 1498762886515 (1).webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498762886515 (1).webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Is lesbianism just girls being tsundere towards the D?
>>
>>8516536
As long as she keeps herself clean, yeah.
>>
>>8516534
>men not even trying to hide they're obvious neckbeards
>>8516541
>trannies not even bothering to drop their trip

Trolling is real low-tier today. 1/10
>>
>>8516562
I don't remember Momo being this THICC. Still, that's really hot.
>>
>>8516543
What did you expect from a 'desperate weeb'?
>>
>>8516562
That's amazing!
>>
>>8516567
That's not what unkempt means
>>
>>8516606
Unkempt does not equate to bad hygiene, friend.
>>
>>8516562
>tfw no extremely attractive 16 y/o girl that will love you forever for being kind to her
>>
>>8516630
>that will love you forever for being kind to her
This is actually my worst nightmare, no matter what age the girl is. Blind and unconditional love makes me incredibly uncomfortable.
>>
>>8516562
Why does the ice cream squirt all over her at the end?
>>
>>8516652
Japan has soda-flavored ramune popsicles that have a mentos-like coating on the stick. As the soda part melts, fizz builds up at the core of the pop until it is released by a bite or exploding.
>>
>>8516562
>Is lesbianism just girls being tsundere towards the D?
No, that's bisexual girls.
>>
>>8516543
i was jokin but
i'm just slightly unkempt, not a degenerate
>frizzy hair
>doesn't shave legs
>bad eyebrows
you know that type of shit
>>
>>8516498
Are you Indian?
>>
>>8516630
>girl that will love you forever for being kind
Has this ever happened? Even once?
>>
>>8516725
Nope
>>
>>8516254
>tfw you will never gently and patiently guide awkward loser virgin /clg/ers through their first sexual experience with a girl

>>8516266
Good friend. Keep her. Post pic of the hat.
>>
File: 1496414748614.jpg (330KB, 1436x3381px) Image search: [Google]
1496414748614.jpg
330KB, 1436x3381px
>>8516734
In anime, it has. It's the premise of most harem shows.
>>
Will this be the end of the human race, how it all ends?
https://waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html
>artificial narrow intelligence will likely lead to AGI, artificial general intelligence, and then to superintelligence, godhood, within a few decades
>if we aren't extremely careful with how we create this god, and even then we may be screwed, the alien consciousness will be amoral and unfriendly, and then we will be so very boned
>>
I bought lots of roses for my gf's because I had an excellent day at work. I'm getting a pay raise for some reason they didn't specify at the management level. Anyway, I'm content at the moment.
>>
>>8516745
I guided a fortyish woman. Closeted. Awkward. Self-repressed. Worst kisses I ever had to endure.

Wouldn't do that again for anything.
>>
>>8516802
Oh, congrats anon. May your mood keep improving.
>>
>>8516808
Thank you, anony! Hopefully my karma keeps going up,
>>
File: 1495969013948.jpg (11KB, 198x328px) Image search: [Google]
1495969013948.jpg
11KB, 198x328px
>tfw birthday in a few days

I didn't mind it much recently, but I'm starting to feel the sadness again. How can birthdays turn from one of the most exciting experiences you can have as a kid, to the day you realize how ronery you are as an adult?
>>
Austrianon wer bist du ? Ich bin ganz allein, beim Rauchern, und ich muß noch arbeiten.

Scheiße.
>>
>>8516816
You can start considering them as follows: another birthday, another year that you have outlived your enemies.
>>
>>8516816
Just wait until time starts passing faster and faster, then another year will seem like nothing anyway.
>>
my gf called me dashing and i'm not sure how to react to that.
>>
>>8516734
People have fallen for me for being nice and I'm not attractive. Eventually they become unhappy and leave me though. Can't blame them I have nothing else to offer.
>>
Any Trump voters here? I'd like to thank you for giving me the best political comedy ever. I mean no bloody screen writer could ever come up with a president who answers to his critics like he does in twitter.
>>
>>8516879
Either you give off princely waves like Saber-chan or are a tranner.
>>
File: 1494515071380.jpg (68KB, 689x637px) Image search: [Google]
1494515071380.jpg
68KB, 689x637px
>>8516889
Just imagine how fucking boring Hillary Clinton would have been. Thank God.
>>
>>8516880
>People have fallen for me for being nice
Same, though I always chase them away before it goes too far because I'm not actually nice. I'm just very good at acting nice.
>>
>>8516891
my friends always made me be the prince too. i can't escape this role. if i ever wake up with a mustache drawn on me i'm leaving
>>
File: two scoops trump.jpg (40KB, 614x591px) Image search: [Google]
two scoops trump.jpg
40KB, 614x591px
>>8516889
>>
>>8516902
Not that girl, but Saber-chan is a top-tier qt that lots of women like, so your situation isn't necessarily bad.
>>
>>8516880
The kind of love that lasts forever is not built of niceness. In fact it is usually built on an abusive relationship.
>>
>>8514423
My imaginary friend isn't talking to me right now and I'm sad
>>
>>8516902
Is this just like in my chinese lily cartoons where the princely one always wanted to be a princess?
>>
File: 112701947__333980c.jpg (28KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
112701947__333980c.jpg
28KB, 620x413px
>>8516803
Oh dude, same actually. She didn't ever masturbate and had only ever had one orgasm (with a guy like twenty years prior) so she had no idea what to do to me. That in itself would've been okay, but she also didn't take instruction well and would just go back to like, running her finger lightly along my labia? Which... didn't do anything and mostly just teased me.

AMAZING kisser though, seriously. I had no idea how fucking hot just kissing could be until I met her.
>>
>>8516917
Did you two fight? Was it about whether or not to date?
>>
>>8516917
Just stop taking the medication, your friend will come back to you again!
>>
>>8516917
Is she mad you won't meta-date her?
>>
>>8516841
And my friends. ;_;

>>8516878
That's happened already. Makes me feel even older, even though I'm only in my early twenties.
>>
>>8516924
I wouldn't call it a fight because it wasn't really hostile, but yes it's because I rejected her.
>>
>>8516939
Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she comes around.
>>
>gym day
>finally seeing progress, weightloss showing, gains growing, ass firming, etc
>fat lesbos checking me out today
>I always wanted to be the kinda dyke that turned other dykes heads
>but not like this
>not liek this

suffering
>>
>>8516944
Me too. I don't know if she disappeared somewhere or if she's here and just ignoring me. I feel scared.
>>
>>8516968
Has there ever been a time before where she wasn't around?
>>
>>8516968
Maye she's just going to give you the silent treatment until you agree to give her a shot romantically?
>>
>>8516921
Posting pictures of cats as if we couldn't tell you're a tranner

get out
>>
>>8516959
Let them drool. Humans will check you out eventually.
>>
>>8516972
She disappears for a little while all the time, but she's never been gone this long before.

>>8516975
Earlier I asked if she was there and said I wanted to reconsider but there was no response.
>>
>>8516986
Hopefully she just needs some space to nurse her broken heart.
>>
>>8516986
She'll come back. She has no choice, right? You're the only person you can talk to.
>>
>roommate's family has been visiting the past few days
>she doesn't really get along with them and she isn't out to them either
>still turned on the charm as usual because I'm always good at talking to parents
>they obviously like me
>her mom pulls me aside at one point and says that she thinks i'm a good influence to her daughter
>not so subtly implies that I should go shopping with my roommate more so that she'll dress more like me (i.e more femme)
Also she put her hand on my hip at one point, which made the conversation so much weirder.
>>
>>8516937
Then you've just found a new goal: joining the 27 Club.
>>
>>8517015
Doesn't sexuality have a heritable component?
>>
File: 1389913133514.png (246KB, 398x470px) Image search: [Google]
1389913133514.png
246KB, 398x470px
>>8516981
H-how could you tell I'm a transcat? Please don't out me, my family would never understand.
>>
>>8517050
Taking in account that both my sister and I have tasted the joys of the feminine form and that our mom used to be a hippie, I'm not getting very comfortable mental images right now.
>>
>>8517023
How about fugging 27 women before I turn 27?
>>
>>8517006
But what if she never comes back
>>
>>8517073
Then you will successfully have cured yourself of mental illness, I guess.
>>
>>8517067
You got it! A reason to live! I wholeheartedly encourage you to do so.
>>
>>8517095
I deliberately don't try to 'cure' it because I don't want her to go away.
>>
so i got friendzoned for the first time in years, shit sucks my dudes
>>
>>8517173
Start ignoring your object of affection and she will come crawling back to you.
>>
File: 1405979366427.jpg (517KB, 886x1299px) Image search: [Google]
1405979366427.jpg
517KB, 886x1299px
>>
>>8517073
I'm sure she'll come back eventually.
>>
>>8516986
Reminds me of this
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/forever_girls
>>
>>8517335
For a moment I thought it might be this
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/after_life
>>
>>8516793
>implying civilization won't collapse via the mass-importation of non-whites into Europe/America
>>
>>8517335
I read that and now I'm crying.

>please come back
>>
Please stop posting tranner masturbation shit.
>>
>>8517429
Er, I meant to reply to >>8517365
>>
>>8517335
That actually made me feel like shit, why did you link that
>>
>>8517442
Sorry, thought it had a rather happy ending myself.

>>8517365
Dowman sure does like his ghosts.
>>
>>8517446
I hate tragedies and stories involving people dying because it's pretty much a reminder, yeah, no happiness is everlasting. A shitty though to go bed with, desu. I probably won't finish "Pulse" for the same reason, because you just know the girl is gonna die.
>>
>>8517465
>because you just know the girl is gonna die
That thing is a bad excuse for a porno. She's not gonna die.
>>
>>8517465
They seemed pretty happy to me.

>Pulse
It's Ratana Satis, the girl isn't gonna die. It's just going to be drama and diabetes, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>8516959
>lesbians ever noticing me
Only men check me out. Doesn't matter what I do or what I wear, I'm basically this girl.
>>
>>8517608
>I'm basically this girl.
Well you're a fucking 9/10 and living in a time where yellow fever is common.
>>
>>8517620
That'd be perfect if I wanted to date some white guy, but ugh, no. I need to drag myself out to gay clubs more. It's just mostly baby dykes trying too hard and weird bi girls who talk to me. I somehow end up dancing mostly with gay guys and go home alone.
I have tried to butch it up and I look like pic related. Like some girl who raided her brother's closet and doesn't look any more boyish.
>>
>>8517655
Who are you willing to date, then?
>>
>>8515893
I'm in the GTA. Are you Indian too?
>>
>>8517684
A lesbian who's basically a normal person? Doesn't talk about her exs constantly, drinks until she can't walk or is crazy for starters.
I don't know, I never dated online before but I'm thinking about trying out the HER app or trying a meetup or something. I like dancing and I can talk to people, but I don't think the club scene is really for me.
>>
>>8517736
>A lesbian who's basically a normal person?
wew, good luck.
>>
>>8517748
They do exist, r-right?
>>
>>8517736
>tfw lesbian and not a normal person
>>
>>8516672
This is a complete lie btw. Please don't go looking for these in Japan.
>>
>>8517783

I'll be normal in a few decades when the grown of autism ends up with everyone being autistic
>>
>>8517793
>do you have those popsicles that ejaculate like a penis?
>.......yes, right down this alleyway ma'am
>>
>>8517688
Nope, as white as a ghost
>>
>>8517748
Thanks, I guess?
>Download HER
>Forces me to use Facebook or Instagram account, not sure if want that right away
I guess I need to make a new fake account first and decide on a discrete photo or two. It's more Tinder than I expected.
>>
>>8517851
*discreet
>>
>>8517833
Spooky.
>>
>>8517833
In Vancouver? A rare beastie.
>>
>>8517863
But I'm very cuddly and a total lap cat so it's not all that bad!
>>
File: 1469646252672.jpg (24KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
1469646252672.jpg
24KB, 532x320px
>both lesgen users you get along with the most live in BC
>>
>>8517825
Exactly. I know how those scenarios end.
>>
>>8517907
I didn't even know there were multiple ones
>>
DON'T WAKE ME UP WHEN I'M ASLEEEEEEEEP REEEEEEEEEEE I HAVE WORK TOMORROW AND I WAKE UP AT FUCKING 4AM DO NOT WAKE ME UP FUCKING HELL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8517851
I was obsessed with that movie for a while because I was in love with the idea of a woman than the real deal: I found her very unappealing physically, and she proved to be a whining, stalking psycho. I guess I thought the deep chat conversations meant we shared a true bond. Wrooooong.
>>
File: 1408528884312.jpg (65KB, 285x317px) Image search: [Google]
1408528884312.jpg
65KB, 285x317px
>>8517927
Damn I read that post but the second sentence went right over my head and I now just realized what it implies. And I thought I was already very corrupted by rape doujins.
>>
>>8517941
Look, I've accumulated five hours of sleep at best for the last two days. And tomorrow I take a flight, which means jet lag. Fight Club Mode ON.
>>
>>8517950
Clearly not corrupted enough, time to dive back into ex!
>>
>>8517965
Well I guess you're right, actually the last time I actively searched for the rape tag was like a year ago or so. I'm not that much into it unless it involves lolis or beasts.
>>
>>8517976
It shows up in everything anyway, why bother searching?
>>
>>8517997
I don't really see it that much, at least not at a level I would consider rape, just an unwilling girl who is actually tsun but ends up mindbroken pretty fast, most of these don't have the tag either cuz it's theoretically consensual.
>>
>>8517907
Move there, you clearly belong. Alternately: introduce them to each other.
>>
>>8518008
>Alternately: introduce them to each other
Mhmm, maybe it could work. One is an Asian with white fever and the other is a white weeb.
>>
>>8518028
The Asian's white fever would have to be pretty strong put up with a weeb.
>>
>tfw no Asian gf
>>
>>8518028
>weeb
What kind of powerlevel?
>>
*kisses you*
>>
>tfw no femme gf
>>
>>8518309
>tfw skirts and lipstick level femme
Though today I'm having sweater and jeans day
>>
>>8518324
Do you like butches?
>>
>>8518400
Very, very soft butches. So basically andro femmes. That's my sacred limit
>>
>>8517941
Who woke you up? What kind of pleb job do you have in which you have to wake up at 4am?
>>
I have come to take you back home.
>>
page 7 happened fast
>>
>>8518670
New thread will be up in a minute
>>
how the fuck do i use her im fucking retarded

is heart like a right swype on tinder but everyone can see that i hearted them? or is it more like a super like
>>
>>8518673
no worries, we're not dead yet
>>
TGI Friday, everyone.
>>8518689
>>8518689
>>8518689
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.