[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

repressing femininity???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 345346456456.png (48KB, 620x450px) Image search: [Google]
345346456456.png
48KB, 620x450px
>always repressed feminine behaviour, speech, mannerisms etc.
>male equivalents don't come naturally to me so I end up being some kind of monotone autismo robot with flat affect and stiff movements
anyone know this feel
how to fix
>>
>>8512077
Stop repressing and take hormones.
>>
>>8512089
I mean i've been on hormones a long time but i still find it super hard to let myself act feminine since i know i don't pass
>>
>>8512077
Me. My family taught me to police my behavior my whole life.
>>
I am the same for my whole life. When I was almost 20 I Started hrt, now almost 23 and still broken for eternity.
>>
>>8512121
start small and do things one at a time. once you become comfortable doing one thing just add another thing until you are no longer monotone autismo robot
>>
>>8512077
>I end up being some kind of monotone autismo robot with flat affect and stiff movements
The causes of this are psychoemotional, nothing to do with your gender. This is a typical symptom of a bonding block.
>>
>>8514512
Can you elaborate? what's a bonding block?
I was only like this after puberty so doesn't seem like it would be a parental bonding issue if that's what you mean
>>
>>8514558
Doesn't have to be parental bonding.
If you have low self-esteem, anxiety and some degree of distrust of others, you may feel the need to control your emotions, because you're ashamed of feeling or expressing some of them, or afraid of being overwhelmed by them, or you think others might react negatively to them and reject you if you didn't control them.
See if that fits you.
If so, gender is the proximate cause, the real solution is to work to improve your self-esteem and reduce your anxiety and it'll go away.
>>
>>8514921
anon thats pretty brilliant im p sure i have this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.