[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grindr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: grindr.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
grindr.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>Be twink
>Wants to crossdress and get fucked (with condom ofc)
>Create grindr profile
>Bio "Feminine crossdresser twink, looking for another feminine CD[...]"
>5 guys alredy asked me what is a CD
>They probably literally think i'm looking for a feminine CD-rom or something ridiculous like that
>They don't even look at the fucking crossdressing maid picture

What the fuck?
>>
>>8511908
just spell out cross dresser
it isn't that many more letters
>>
>>8511916
I don't think that's the problem desu

The same talk with 3 of them already:
>What is a CD?
>Crossdresser
>What is this???
>(explains what the fuck it is)
>And why do you like to do this?
uh...
>>
Fuck you OP I bet id beat your faggot ass in a fight how about that?
>>
>>8511908
isn't there a trans app you can use?
grindr is for gay men.
they don't want trannies.
>>
File: IMG_4164.jpg (20KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4164.jpg
20KB, 256x256px
>>8511924
>legbutt gets surprised when he finds out the rest of the world thinks his meme gender fetish is abnormal
>>
>>8511942
A crossdresser is literally just a man dressed up though, not a full blown tranny
>>
>>8511942
Where i live, i don't think so ;/ it's the most popular app (there's tinder but it doesn't work for this kind of things)

Now theres a guy saying i'm "drag" because "crossdressers are STRAIGHT MALES that like to dress with their wifes dresses and fear being caught"
Apparently you can't be a gay crossdresser twink

>>8511932
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? [...]
>>
>>8511978
>being gay isn't abnormal
Who cares anyway?
>>
>>8511995
try craigslist.
where i live it is full of dudes squeezing their big asses into their wife's panties and begging to be fucked...
>>
>>8511978
>not knowing what drag is in 2017
>anything but a sperglord

It's too pervasive in society. Have you never seen Boondock Saints? Crossdressing was a cool edgy statement people made... in the 1960's. It's old hat now, basically sprinkles people who tell themselves they're kinky tip onto their bedroom scenes like they're ice cream.

Basically unless you lived under a rock prior to installing Grindr you should know what the fuck drag is just by being an adult in this society and going outside regularly.

>going outside

The 4channer's curse, always!
>>
Nice blog
>>
>>8512007
>drag queens
>on grindr

why tho?
>>
>>8512007
drags dress for entertainment and shows tho

not for having sex like a disgusting fetishist
>>
>>8511995

This isn't a game dude I would fuck you up but you're basically a girl so
>>
>>8512007
Some people don't watch tv or care about the gay scene. I didn't know what a drag queen was until one of my boyfriends decided to put on the high heels (I was 21).

>Dated 2 drag queens since then
>>
>>8512080
that's not what fetish means
please learn what words mean before using them
>>
>>8512007
Pic related is a drag queen, it's common sense and the first thing people think about when you say "drag". Not everyone (actually almost no one) cares about snowflake names.

A twink with a pink dress and panties is a crossdresser, or just a fucking faggot. I don't know if they use the term "trap" but i don't think it works in OP situation
>>
>>8511908
guys on grindr are usually lowest common denominator people. you can't expect much from them.
>>
>>8512166
This. Basically cavemen. Download Tinder.
>>
File: IMG_0981.jpg (37KB, 196x148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0981.jpg
37KB, 196x148px
>>8511995
Noxeema Jackson: When a straight man puts on a dress and gets his sexual kicks, he is a transvestite. When a man is a woman trapped in a man's body and has a little operation he is a Transsexual.

Miss Chi-Chi Rodriguez: I know that.

Noxeema Jackson: When a gay man has way too much fashion sense for one gender he is a drag queen.

Vida Boheme: Thank you.

Noxeema Jackson: And when a tired little Latin boy puts on a dress, he is simply a boy in a dress!
>>
>>8512240
>Download grindr
>Try to set name as "Tired latin boy in a dress"
>Your name must be between 1 and 15 characters

Feels bad

also >>8512157
>>
File: 1496958880336.jpg (162KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496958880336.jpg
162KB, 640x640px
Are you me? For christ's sake i wear stockings and a babydoll with a tekst 'twink crossdresser looking for the same'. Still i get mostly fat old dudes asking me if i'm a girl. Yesterday one wanted to hire me as a maid...
>>
>>8511908
I also use Grindr and get messaged occasionally by guys who obviously didn't read my profile, are not interested in me and still expect me to explain everything, and act like they can't appreciate the appeal unless I can convince them to like it themselves.
If you're gonna stick with Grindr, do it for the people you'll meet once in a blue moon who already get you.
>>
>>8514745
Why didn't you accept?
>>
>>8511908
Grindr isnt for advanced faganomics
Its for two males to fuck
Try okcupid or something
>>
>>8514745
Welcome to online apps, it's mostly fat old men looking for twink/girly males with no standards
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 540x360px
>>8514745
>not wanting guys like pic related grabbing your ass and looking up your skirt as you dust
>>
>>8514809
>>8514840
>>8514844
But if you specify what you exactly want and looking for, why do these men still feel so overconfident in their looks or what they have to offer (which isnt much)
>>
>>8514856
They dont feel overconfident in their looks is this thing. They know they're disgusting but they cast a net over all cute boys regardless of their targets preference and send a message because at least one of those cute boys doesnt care you fills their hole as long as someone does.

That's why i hate these ugly fat fucks, they're worse than moe from the simpsons
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.