[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a MtF version of Ted Cruz Why live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: ted.jpg (108KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
108KB, 1200x630px
>you will never be a MtF version of Ted Cruz
Why live?
>>
File: with cruz!.png (346KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
with cruz!.png
346KB, 500x555px
>>8511836
why not?

Just don't pay attention to her. The winning move is not to play!
>>
all you idiots that whine that "if only" you had started at 12 or whatever. Ya take a look at "jazz" here. She has OBVIOUS male characteristics and facial development despite starting before puberty. She looks nothing like aher sisters. At best she is a male/female hybrid. She does not look like a cis female
>>
>>8513727
only a select few of us would have passed had we not been actively blocked and abused. most of the trans women here looked like obvious men as children and acted as one.
>>
>>8513727
She's only one person, that's hardly indicative that early transitioning doesn't work to get rid of masculine features. Maybe jazz just has masculine features due to genetics?
>>
>>8511836

It's Friday Friday!
>>
>>8513741
what is the mediocrity principle for 500$.
>>
>>8514038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
>>
>>8514134
Zumzum
>>
>>8513727

Nice disinfo. She has ONE sister, idiot. And that sister and the brothers are unattractive like Jazz is. Only the parents look normal in that family. Jazz looks as expected for a girl with the genes she has to work with.
>>
>>8515964
I would fuck the guy on the left
>>
>>8511836
i couldnt put what she looked like into words but you did it op
>>
>>8515964
Dad is the only normal looking one
>>
>>8516401
>Jew detected
>>
>>8516401

Is it me, or do all the kids look darker than the parents? Was the father cucked by a mexican?
>>
>>8516635
>the kids look darker than the parents

that's what happens when you marry your first cousin
>>
>>8516637
>that's what happens when you marry your first cousin

I don't think it works that way, otherwise the left would be encouraging endogamy.
>>
>>8515964
>And that sister and the brothers are unattractive like Jazz is.

Nope. Her brothers look kinda average. If she had a cis-sister that looked like that, she should have transitioned.
>>
>>8516655
>implying that's not next
>>
>>8516694

>If she had a cis-sister that looked like that, she should have transitioned.

What are you trying to say? That Jazz shouldn't have transitioned because of the way her cis sister looks in comparison to her brothers, or that the sister should have transitioned to male because the boys are relatively attractive?
>>
>>8516726
>That Jazz shouldn't have transitioned because of the way her cis sister looks in comparison to her brothers,

This is what I meant.
>>
>>8516655
>the left

I find it interesting that you have so internalized /pol/s messaging that you think of yourself, a tranny, as being something other than progressive.
>>
>>8516791
>somebody isn't marching in lockstep with me!
>must be internalized propaganda!
This is why you lose elections.
>>
File: jennifer-sterling.jpg (75KB, 620x637px) Image search: [Google]
jennifer-sterling.jpg
75KB, 620x637px
>>8516799
Hillary lost because nobody liked her and we don't want dynasties in America.
Being a transsexual is not Conservative.
Deal with it.
You're like an abused wife.
You think that being hit in the face is "love".
>>
>>8516703
Cousin-fucking is already legal in most places, silly. It does not significantly increase the chances of birth defects. As far as I know only "direct incest" (parent, child or sibling) does that.
>>
>>8516811
t. wants to import people who will rape and or stone xer
>>
>>8516822
>It does not significantly increase the chances of birth defects.

Only if done once. The problem is that in some culture it is so common, that it causes problems.
>>
>>8516811
By that logic, homosexuals and bisexuals are also locked-in to voting Democrat.

I'm sure the Democrats would love it if that were the case, since so many LGBT people are abandoning the progressive establishment.

That being said, while I believe Trump is the lesser evil, I wouldn't describe myself as a "Conservative". I consider the left vs. right stuff to be a waste of everyone's time and effort.

To me the real issue right now is reining in the intelligence agencies, the CIA and NSA in particular.
>>
>>8516832
>hasn't heard of vetting
>believes the propaganda
>unable to think for xerself
>>
>>8516837
>in (((some))) culture
>>
Oi vey
>>
File: images-30.jpg (10KB, 355x314px) Image search: [Google]
images-30.jpg
10KB, 355x314px
Tfw she looks like squidward
>>
>>8511836
KEK, I SEE IT NOW
H O L Y
F
U
C
K
>>
File: image.png (784KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
784KB, 1136x640px
>>8516637
What race are they even? Are they Jews? Because they don't look Jewish. this is what a Jew looks like to me.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.