[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kink thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 40

File: playwithpuppers.png (246KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
playwithpuppers.png
246KB, 640x360px
What's your weirdest kink, or a kink that you're rather self conscious about? Or if you have an obscure kink, could you explain it?

Image related. Am degenerate pupper
>>
I enjoy pain more than sexual pleasure and I fantasize about being butchered, mutilated or murdered.
>>
>>8509369
For getting butchered and mutilated, are there ways you can express it in the bedroom, or is it all art and erotica?
>>
>>8509361
Petplay is the kink I'm self conscious about. I'm only just getting into it.
I have experience with other kinks so I've already told a couple of receptive people but it was scary.
I want to be somebody's doggy and I know that can happen and it'll be alright, but I haven't jumped in yet, I'm still toeing the water.
>>
>>8509379
It's not about art or erotica at all, it's completely about the physical feeling of pain. No psychological aspect of it.

In a perfect world I would find someone who would 'go all the way' with me, but I don't want to allow my paraphilia to lead to my death, as bad as I want to.
>>
>>8509369
Seek professional help before you harm someone.
>>
>>8509421
I have zero interest in harming anyone and I actually find the thought of inflicting harm on another person to be disturbing.
>>
>>8509400
what appeals to you about petplay? I've asked a lot of people it, and every answer is pretty different. For me, it's about getting to a meditative primal state as well as having a loving dom who takes care of me and stays firm, but isn't daddy/son level.
>>
>>8509361
I want to be raped by a middle aged woman
>>
File: C_fasEIXgAAwmzU.jpg (149KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_fasEIXgAAwmzU.jpg
149KB, 800x1200px
>>8509361
>What's your weirdest kink

MtF here and I'm way too into latex and some light BDSM but I never bought any catsuits and masks because:
1 - it's extremely expensive.
2 - I'm not hot enough to wear it.
3 - I don't have anyone to wear it for.
>>
>>8509444
Rather specific, but ok...
>>
I want to become a doll or a robot. I want to be an object that is beautiful and perfect.
>>
>>8509451
totally get the expenses part, but being not hot enough never stopped like 90% of the community(including myself desu)

For finding people, you could always join a local group. Most kink groups have meet and greet days which is to get to know people and get a little tipsy. You might wanna give that a shot, and if you hate all the people, you don't have to play with any of them.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Weight gain
Feeding
Encouraging
Mutual weight gain
Belly play
Fat boys
>>
>>8509435
Nonverbal communication is a big part of it for me I think. Where I don't talk, I can communicate by gesture, but the other person is doing all the talking.
I don't really want to be disciplined or ordered around, I just want to act like a cute dog and be doted on.
I think I've answered your question a bit indirectly.
>>
>>8509435
I'm not that anon, but I like it because I am very submissive. So having someone control me with a leash is hot. I also have a praise kink, so it is nice having someone coddle me as if I was a pet.
>>
>>8509504
>>8509482
do any of you have any gear? I'd love to see pics if you do. I'm pulling up pics of me in my pup hood.
>>
>>8509472
Is there a big community for this? it would be interesting to find groups that do social events like going to restaurants and stuff with everyone challenging each-other to pig out.
>>
>>8509549
grommr is currently the biggest (fuckin puns) community for it. They do have meet-ups.

It's really for gays guys only though.
>>
>>8509560
I would imagine it would be rather bear-centric. But thanks for letting me know about them, I'd never heard of them before. Are you not in the gay bear archetype, and if not, what do you kinda identify as?
>>
Probably the fantasies where I'm raped in the cunt on the side of the road by a hellhound and forced to give birth to its demonic puppies in a ditch like a fucking whore.

Am male btw.
>>
>>8509572
The community is indeed very bear-centric, but it's not a requirement by any means. I've seen plenty of guys on there who are more feminine/twinkish.

I don't really identify as a "bear" mainly because I am not a fan of the baggage the label comes with or the awful awful community that stems from it.

My BF likes the idea of me as a bear though since I'm fat, hairy, bearded, masculine, etc. So he calls me a bear/teddybear.
>>
>>8509573
>Am male btw

Thanks for clarifying that.
I know a lot of females whose fantasy it is to get raped in the cunt on the side of the road by a hellhound and forced to give birth to its demonic puppies in a ditch like a fucking whore.
>>
>>8509573
omg I totally read erotica like this but I never fantasize being the guy (soooo combined with mpreg and/or boypussy)

(am female btw)
>>
>>8509600
To be honest, I've met a lot of cis girls with that particular one. You probably don't hang in my crowds though. But there are no limits to human depravity.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>8509573
>Am male btw.
>>
I wanna fuck an orc something fierce. And since the real thing doesn't exist I'm not above asking my bf to paint himself green and wear tusks. Haven't done so yet though.
>>
>>8509607
To be dishonest, no you haven't.
>>
>>8509600
mpreg is always makes for fun erotica
>>
>>8509623
Yeah I have. I can already tell it contradicts whatever narrative you believe so I'll just exit thread before you can sperg out on me proper for daring to be degenerate.

I swear, this board is the Christian News Network when it comes to any kink talk. Can't offend the delicate rebbitor sensibilities, can we!
>>
>>8509361
Being a slave, because it represents complete and utter submission to another person.
>>
I'm an ftm and I'm into extreme femdom, especially from an older woman. I just want to be used as a sex toy and degraded by her.
>>
>>8509603
>omg I totally read erotica like this
links
>>
>>8509716
yeah, I feel that. It's strange how feeling sexy in your own skin and comfortable in your gender identity makes you agp. Like if you find yourself attractive as a woman, it's not because that's a normal healthy thing, but it's because you're a filthy fetishist.
>>
>>8509716
And what about before hrt?
>>
File: triggered.gif (510KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
510KB, 400x400px
>>8509837
Agp is healthy and normal!
>>
File: pupperino.jpg (49KB, 526x789px) Image search: [Google]
pupperino.jpg
49KB, 526x789px
Here's a pic of me in my pup hood. If anyone else has not blatantly nfsw pics of their gear or something you're saving up for, I'd love to see them
>>
>>8509417
I fetishize that sort of thing too, mainly trauma, torture, genital and body mutilation. I guess the permanency of it is what I'm drawn to.. maybe mirror neurons?
It started with art for me and developed a bit further, but I can't really think of a situation where I'd actually go through with it.
>>
>>8509853
What kinds of scenes do you imagine?
>>
>>8509875
TiTS is the best, I've played it too much
>>
I find it difficult to picture myself dating someone who isn't also a furry.

It's idiotic to me but it's a necessity.
>>
File: 1495394850699.jpg (170KB, 839x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1495394850699.jpg
170KB, 839x1191px
I guess my two main kinks are clothed sex (with cute, soft hoodies), and being slapped and choked.

The kink that I'm most self-conscious about would probably be rape, because it's obviously a pretty awful thing in real life but I still think the idea of being on the receiving end is hot.

Something that's pretty ironic though is that even though I'm a big furry, those dog masks have always been a turn-off for me. I think it's because they look uncomfortable or something. I like being on a leash but masks are weird to me.
>>
>>8509456
Compared to the others?
>>
I like crooked teeth and [spoiler]manlets[/spoiler]
>>
>>8509915
yea, Danny DeVito is pretty hot
>>
>>8509850
>can't tell if cis girl, mtf or femboy
>>
File: 1492420020576.jpg (38KB, 540x651px) Image search: [Google]
1492420020576.jpg
38KB, 540x651px
>>8509361
Shit like this web comic weird me out. They seem so removed from the fetishes, like there's no raw appeal to it. It's so normie, so why even attempt to talk about non-normie stuff?
>>
>>8509917
A bit old now a days, but 20 or 30 years ago I would bend over for him all day everyday.
>>
>>8509918
I'm a femboy.
I'm intersex, so it adds another layer of ambiguity, but I'm quite happy being a femboy
>>
>>8509940
But those are tits I'm seeing under your bra/top?
>>
>>8509948
Femboy means transperson in denial on /lgbt/
>>
>>8509892
I guess being tied up, incapacitated or losing a bet and having those things forcibly done, or being forced to do them to myself.
I never fantasize about doing those things to anyone else.
do you?
>>
>>8509948
yup, I started growing them when I was 11
>>
>>8509950
Yes but she isn't necessarily on hrt/doesn't necessarily have tits from being intersex.
>>
>>8509958
I'm a boy. I just happen to have grown breasts when I was younger and like to wear eyeliner :P
>>
>>8509957
What form of intersex do you how? Did it affect things when it came to coming out, choosing how to present, etc?
>>
>>8509997
I just have klinefelter syndrome. I didn't know for the longest time that I was. I came out as gay when I was 16, and found out I had an extra sex chromosome when I was 17. As for presentation, I'm way less afraid to present more feminine and androgynous, but at the same time be true to my masculine side. Generally I dress like a butch lesbian, so masculine clothes with a feminine fit.

When it comes to kink, other gay guys can find it a little weird and often think I'm mtf because I have pretty large tits, but knowing people for a while I've integrated pretty well into the pup community.
>>
>>8509956
Only being done to me, same as you.
>>
>Edging
>denial
>chastity
In that order
>>
I want to be a woman.
>>
>>8509850
Turntable noticed
>/mu/
>>
>>8509777
It's mostly Supernatural and Teen Wolf fanfic... letsee...

Links are NSFW, but only text.

Specific rec, very similar to the fantasy the person I replied to described: http://archiveofourown.org/works/4976197

The search terms I used to find it and similar:
http://archiveofourown.org/works?utf8=%E2%9C%93&commit=Sort+and+Filter&work_search%5Bsort_column%5D=kudos_count&work_search%5Brating_ids%5D%5B%5D=13&work_search%5Bother_tag_names%5D=mpreg%2Cbestiality&work_search%5Bquery%5D=&work_search%5Blanguage_id%5D=1&work_search%5Bcomplete%5D=0&work_search%5Bcomplete%5D=1&tag_id=Supernatural
>>
>>8510085
I have one, but not on the table there. Also sure MU would love an intersex faggot who dresses like a dog because he has daddy issues :P
>>
>>8510204
A fue suit would be pretty akward and hot in a crowded club. Otherwise you could be a very recognizable dj.
>>
Why are people who like dogs full blown autistic furries while cat people are happy with mature and relaxed pet play?
>>
File: IMG_1093.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1093.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>8509539
I bought some of these yesterday.
>>
>>8510373
I wouldn't call trannies who wear cat ears to be like their Japanese animus mature
>>
>>8510370
oh, I'm not a furry, just a leather pup. For some reason anthro animals don't do it for me, but guys who dress up and act like dogs do.
>>
>>8510400
I was thinking of pet play as the action part.
Cheaper props sounds more mature to me, like you have other stuff in your life, but just barely.
>>
>>8510416
ehhh, if it's your hobby I don't see anything wrong with spending your disposable income on kink stuff. As long as you have your priorities straight, why not?
>>
>>8510416
>but just barely.
kek
>>
I'm into ABDL.
I used to be really self conscious about it, but the recent threads here helped me with that. Talking to people who share your kink just made it seem less weird.
I really miss those threads.
>>
>>8510502
>I really miss those threads.
Thank you mods, doing a real great job of screwing over vulnerable people who need help and genuinely are helped by 4chan! But it's all worth it to keep a containment board clear for more generals!
>>
File: IMG_4774.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4774.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
getting my ears nibbled
not in the least ashamed about it tho
>>
File: IMG_0404.jpg (66KB, 553x964px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0404.jpg
66KB, 553x964px
>>8510502
I was a regular in those threads. Maybe you remember me? I'm the middle who was getting algebra homework from one of my caregivers. Although I also have a little side.
I'm down to talk about whatever here.
Lately I've been using bedtime stories to help myself and somebody else go to sleep when we need to.
>>
Diapers, chastity and light bondage(gags in particular :3)
>>
>>8510518
Yeah, but we need more room in the catalog for pol bait threads and threads keeping us informed about what Blaire White is doing.

>>8510541
Yes I remember you. You could've just posted the star picture and I probably would have guessed it.
I really liked hearing from you. It was a different perspective on the kink that I wasn't exposed to before those threads. Your friend even got a job and was made better just by having met you in those threads.
Bedtime stories help me go to sleep, but then again, it doesn't really take much for me to go sleep either.

>>8510561
Great taste anon
>>
>>8510597
Yeah, I'm pleasantly surprised by how much of a positive impact I made by posting in those threads. My teacher said I'm ready to start the quadratic formula, whatever that is! :)

As for bedtime stories, I'm learning that it can be hard for me to go to sleep if there's anything else I would rather be doing, even when I know I'm tired. Usually I believe I'm going to bed and don't realize how long I can stay distracted or how much time can pass while I do "just one more thing." So it helps me to sort of turn going to bed into a game I can get excited about.
My bedtime stories are kind of literal, they always involve the character getting tired and going to sleep, and stress that sleep is relaxing, necessary for daytime activities, and that like there's nothing important left to do by bedtime except sleep.
>>
>>8510633
That's really cool! Do you make up your bedtime stories, or do you find them online?
For me, it's just that I had to get up really early, so I just can't really stay up too late anymore. I don't think I've been up past midnight in over a year. It seems weird to fall asleep like an hour or two after it gets dark, but that does make me feel littler.
>>
File: IMG_1168.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
>>8510718
I make up my own bedtime stories. I looked for one about a taxi cab driver, because my little side became obsessed with taxis recently, but I couldn't find quite what I was looking for.
I get tired at about the time I should be going to sleep, I just still wasn't going to sleep when I should have been.
But I know what you mean about getting tired earlier in the evening making you feel littler. It's a good feeling! Not wanting to go to bed at bedtime can do similar things for me.

And speaking of Star, the next season premieres in a couple of weeks, and you can bet I'm excited!
>>
HRT has made me way more vanilla. But I still like submission, light-medium masochism, and daddy stuff. I dont do the whole 'pretend to be a 6 year old' thing, I just like calling him daddy and him having that paternal, condescending style of dom.
>>
>>8510745
Oh my god, are you cabbie too? Someone in those threads talked about liking taxi cabs. I didn't know that was you!
I usually have to make sure I do my nighttime routine before the time I usually fall asleep. It feels icky to wake up and remember you didn't brush your teeth.
Not wanting to go to sleep at bedtime feels really little, especially when you can't actually stay up past it. I also like it when I'm falling asleep and other people can tell, but I try to pretend that I'm not tired at all. I'm not fooling anyone though
I really need to start watching Star
>>
>>8509361
petplay
oral fixation
watersports
sleep/drugged sex
basic stuff like floggers, warternberg wheels etc.
sensory deprivation
FEMBOYS

annoying thing is since the end of uni all my uni playmates have been moving away to pursue jobs etc. and now I've got a bespoke rattan flogger I need to review for the dude who kindly made it for me (and threw another thing in for free) and I need to figure out how to find someone new to help me test it
>>
I'm a ftm sissy fetishist. That's embarrassing enough for a cis guy, but I'm worried it would invalidate my gender identity to anyone who Finds out.
>>
>>8509361

This thread needs renaming to 'Mental illness';

> What's your mental illness, or a deviation from the mental norm that you're rather self-conscious about? Or if you have a bizarre mental illness, could you explain it?
>>
>>8510827
>What's your mental illness, or a deviation from the mental norm that you're rather self-conscious about? Or if you have a bizarre mental illness, could you explain it?
I'm a /pol/tard.
>>
File: IMG_0526.png (1MB, 871x1133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0526.png
1MB, 871x1133px
>>8510774
Yeah, I'm the cabbie poster! I just got my first toy taxi cab on Monday, but I think I'm gonna need a few more, hehe.
In my cabbie bedtime story, the cab is sort of treated as a living thing, like a pet. It's my friend and it "sleeps" in the garage where I park it for the night.
It's been a while since I've felt little enough around a caregiver for them to notice I'm tired and for them to deny it but thinking about that gave me warm fuzzy feelings.

I caught up on Star just this past spring. It has kind of an arc, but most episodes are self-contained, so it was great watching a couple of episodes a day.
It's a good tribute and parody of Sailor Moon. Watching the backstory unfold and a love triangle develop was great.
And since Star is from another planet, it's fun watching her misunderstand Earth customs. There's kind of an Invader Zim vibe, especially to the early episodes. One of my favorites is about Star overhearing that the school football team is going to be "killed" in the next game and taking that literally.
And of course the one about how she hates math, and gets stuck in a time loop when she refuses to answer a math question, because she answers it in every other timeline and hers can't progress until she does. I thought that was a fun metaphor for schoolwork being important to other, later things, and that you should trust that you can do your schoolwork because so many other kids like you are able to. In that case, literally other versions of yourself!
>>
>>8510822
>I'm a ftm sissy fetishist
>I'm worried it would invalidate my gender identity to anyone who Finds out

I understand why you're worried about that, but I want you to know that I completely understand. It makes total sense to me that being sissified is the most humiliating thing you can think of, and since you clearly worry about your gender identity being invalidated in general, making a time and place where you can explore those anxieties when you're ready for them has got to be comforting.
When the most humiliating thing you can think of is already happening, it can't get any worse, right? There's no other shoe that can drop. And you can be sure you're in a safe space where no one really thinks you aren't actually a guy.
>>
>>8509850
Oh man, your boobs are crazy cute. I could spend all day teasing those perky things.
>>
File: 1498121917875.jpg (316KB, 1280x1823px) Image search: [Google]
1498121917875.jpg
316KB, 1280x1823px
-domination
-foot worship
-spanking
-chastity

I want to open a clip4sale store of me tying twinks/femboys up, spanking and humiliating them, rape-playing, making them call me daddy etc.
In fact I'm in the process of doing that, might advertise it here if anyone interested
Lack of masc on twink/femboy porn has bothered me for a while so want to make my own.
>>
>>8509361
Despite being a lesbian I keep fantasizing about getting raped and enslaved by a straight male dom. The fact that I wouldn't be attracted to him just makes it hotter, it's my #1 fantasy and I'd be ashamed to admit it to literally anyone I know.
>>
>>8510953
>The fact that I wouldn't be attracted to him just makes it hotter,
Explain?
>>
>>8510502
what would it be called if i liked a lot of abdl stuff but not the diaper stuff? I just want somebody caring and strong to protect me and let me completely melt around them.
>>
>>8510959
Ageplay or caregiver/little.
Diapers are very popular but not every one who wants to be taken care of like a kid wants to be a baby or wear diapers.
Sometimes I like to be treated like a teenager myself, and I don't like to wear diapers when I feel that way.
>>
This might seem really vanilla, but I'm just into feet. My gf is kinda into it and indulges. Also I'm mtf
>>
>>8510902
I'm sure that taxi cab is fun to play with. And I really like how the cab falls asleep in the garage. It seems like a very cute story. Of course it's been a while since you felt tired, a big kid like you doesn't as tired easily.

You sold me on Star with comparing it to Sailor Moon. I love Sailor Moon. I'm watching Miraculous Ladybug now and I feel like it's a french Sailor Moon. I love how the main characters' secret identities allow other parts of their personality to shine through. It's really good show.
>>
cross dressing, submission, masochism, and butt stuff
I am very ashamed of everything.
>>
>>8510958
It's the ultimate nonconsent fantasy, I guess? Like, not only do I not consent here, now, with you, but I don't consent to sleep with your entire sex. There's a degradation side to it as well, similar to bestiality, public use, interracial or whatever.

I think that's the basic attraction anyway, there's a bunch of other stuff making it more complicated though, like... it's impossible not to know that men are stronger than us and realistically, only men agreeing not to as a group is keeping them from doing whatever they want with us like they did historically, so it has that kind of "take what you want without caring about my pleasure" typical sub thing going on... plus the awareness that like it or not it's a different dynamic to agreeing to let your gf tie you up. (At least I've never had a gf who could reliably overpower me physically, but I know practically any man could.)

There's a bunch more detail stuff like this but I hope that gives you some idea, this took long enough to answer already. Sorry!
>>
File: IMG_0694.jpg (60KB, 712x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0694.jpg
60KB, 712x577px
>>8510985
>I'm sure that taxi cab is fun to play with.
It is! I'm still figuring out how to make the most of it, but even just holding it and looking at it is really relaxing.
And I adore the cabbie figure it came with. I named him Shiloh.

>Of course it's been a while since you felt tired, a big kid like you doesn't as tired easily
Yeah, even my little side is kind of old! And my middle side is learning hard lessons about the importance of curfew. I stayed out past dinner with a friend and really felt it the next day.

>I love how the main characters' secret identities allow other parts of their personality to shine through
I love that trope! Reminds me of when Peter Parker goes from this shy, nerdy kid to this brash jokester.
I think they're about to start running Miraculous Ladybug on the CW, I'll have to catch it!
>>
>>8511034
Are you cis or trans out of curiosity?
>>
>>8511027
If you're going to take anything from that anon's fantasies for use in egg identification, my suggestion is the fact she was imagining being a girl while she was a boy irl.
>>
>>8511057
>but even just holding it and looking at it is really relaxing
That's really nice and I understand that completely. I'm glad it can provide you with that comfort. Also, playmobil toys are great. I had a bunch when I was a kid. Any reason for naming the cabbie Shiloh?

>Yeah, even my little side is kind of old!
I love hearing about your little and your middle side and how you have both. I really only knew about abdl before those threads, so people having a middle side is so interesting. I want to try it sometime.

>I love that trope!
Yeah, I'm sure a lot of people here like that trope. Something about acting like you really are without being bound to your normal self is appealing.
>>
>>8511034
>this took long enough to answer already. Sorry!
In-depth is cool!

So it's nothing to do with his physical body or any attraction to it, just the facts of his strength and dominance, his role overpowering you and degrading you, and how all these things appeal to submission/nonconsent fantasies? Do you even picture him as such, or just imagine his presence through what he does to you?

Do you like orientation play as part of the fantasy, such as imagining becoming attracted to him out of your submission or accepting being his?

I'd like to hear the bunch more details!
>>
>>8511082
Yeah but people usually use every excuse under the sun to rarionalize that away. But I remember reading somewhere that mtf sexuality is somewhat differebt fro normal straight male sexuality (even when genyphilic and under the effects of testosterone). So I thought that can also be an indicator. Even if they aren't willing to disclose their own persona in whatever fantasy they have.
>>
>>8511228
I'd like to hear more about that. But I suspect there will be a good number of submissive male fantasies that are similar without being cross-gender. I may be wrong though.
>>
>>8511118
>playmobil toys are great
Yeah, I love how they make lots of regular, everyday places and things that are almost in scale with my other action figures! And because they aren't supposed to come apart like LEGOs I'm spared the distress of whether I should keep everything assembled or take it apart. I also have a lot of zoo animals, a recycling truck, and a paranormal research van where my Star Wars figures communicate with Earthlings.

>Any reason for naming the cabbie Shiloh?
For one I think it's a very gentle name to say. And I can kind of imagine an Irish guy wearing that outfit. And I associate yellow cabs with New York City, and I've read a bit about the history of Irish immigration to New York.

>I love hearing about your little and your middle side and how you have both
I'm really grateful for anons like you who are interested in these ways I relax in an accepting way.
>having a middle side is so interesting. I want to try it sometime
Do you want any ideas? And do you maybe want to exchange contact information?

>Something about acting like you really are without being bound to your normal self is appealing
There could even be a gendered dimension to this, I realize now, since transitioning made me feel more comfortable about expressing myself in general.
>>
I'm honestly just a massive furry.

I also really enjoy body horror in art and erotica.

As far as the bedroom goes I'm really vanilla, though. Loving, passionate sex with my monogamous partner is more than anything I could ever ask for. I do like biting/marking, I suppose. It's kind of a dominance thing, like marking one's territory except it's with teethmarks and bruises instead of pee.
>>
Corruption/transformation.

Not really an IRL thing since tfw biology doesn't work like that, but I love stuff where characters get turned into demons and stuff like that, especially when it ends up making them legitimately happy.

Actually people being happy is probably my lewdest fetish.
>>
>>8509850
>>8509940
w e w
l a d
>>
>>8511355
How're you doing, Robin? Haven't seen you in a while. Sorry for always calling you out in random threads but I'm an Anon and have zero contact with you most of the time.
>>
>>8510455
Fur suits are extremely expensive. I'm not judging the link but the lack of fiscal responsibility.
>>
>>8511293
>Yeah, I love how they make lots of regular, everyday places and things that are almost in scale with my other action figures!
Yes, I love it when toys scale so you can play with a bunch of different toys. I had a lot of toys where they only scale with toys from the same line, and it's just not as fun. It's harder to let the imagination run wild. And I love your paranormal research van, it sounds like so much fun.

>>8511293
>And I associate yellow cabs with New York City, and I've read a bit about the history of Irish immigration to New York.
Did you know that before you played with Shiloh? I think it would be a great idea to use your playtime to learn something new.

>>8511293
>Do you want any ideas?
Well, I remember last year when I was home for the summer I was looking for an old computer game called Cluefinders that was supposed to prepare kids for the next grade level, but I couldn't find it. I know it's at my parent's house somewhere, and I want to play them, especially since I never finished all of them. Other than that, I don't really have any ideas.

>And do you maybe want to exchange contact information?
All I have is discord, but I can join something else if it's easier for you.
>>
>>8509735
orientation? How masculine were you as a kid?
>>
>>8510502
ABDL, chastity, ddlb, edging, and hypnosis.

I guess for me a lot of the appeal comes from knowing I'm safe with someone else. Knowing that I'm safe, being taken care of, etc is really appealing. Especially knowing they _could_ hurt me but choose not to.

To some degree it's also just a personality trait which I think is pretty common with people who share my kinks. Like I don't think I'd be as emotionally fulfilled in a purely vanilla relationship because I have to indulge in feeling little.

I really like having my hair played with, or being the little spoon, or being fed bathed etc. Knowing I'm being taken care of and under someone else's thumb makes me feel safe.

It's weird as shit, yeah, but still.
>>
>only one post that mentions spanking so far :(
I'd really like to spank a cute boy's ass till its nice and red, preferable a boy with light skin so it would show more.
Too bad my bf doesn't like it much and chickens out fast.
>>
>>8511379
>Yes, I love it when toys scale so you can play with a bunch of different toys
This is something I've gotten pretty serious about in the past year. I only buy action figures that are 3 3/4", and buildings and vehicles in about 1:18 scale. Now I have superheroes, a few scifi and fantasy characters, Universal monsters, quite a variety!

>Did you know that before you played with Shiloh?
Yeah, but just a bit. There's plenty more I could learn, and I completely agree that learning more about my special interests and the context of my favorite toys would be a good thing!

One of my real life friends is a mechanic and knows some things about the history of taxi cabs specifically. I can't wait to sit down with her and listen to that for a good long time!

>middle play ideas
Any upper grade schoolwork that's nostalgic, or you're rusty on, or never quite mastered the first time.
Writing in a diary is a good one, I think.
Shopping for clothes (and hanging out in shopping malls) can put me in that headspace but those are things I like anyway. You might not be that kind of middle.
One thing I want to do with a caregiver is give them attitude, and be kind of sternly corrected.

Would you mind making a kik? I really like kik.
>>
My gf is a victim of sexual abuse and sometimes when we're fucking she'll just bury her face and sob quietly while i keep going. It's the hottest thing imaginable.
>>
>>8511362
same as usual desu
living from month to month terrified of having my disability welfare taken away because of austerity
pain, fatigue, mental issues
I think I've passed my degree though so that's good
personal relationships and stuff not going well (everyone I used to do stuff with in uni is moving far away for jobs etc. and idk how to suddenly find all new friends at this stage in my life)
about to get to work redrafting my screenplay again to chop it down short enough to present to people
>>
>>8511597
Sorry you're having trouble. You seemed to be leading a nice life a while back. I hope things turn up again. Good luck.
>>
>>8511555
>Now I have superheroes, a few scifi and fantasy characters, Universal monsters, quite a variety!
Cool! Did you have any trouble trying to find the right size toy?

>I can't wait to sit down with her and listen to that for a good long time!
Sounds like that will be a lot of fun!

>Any upper grade schoolwork that's nostalgic, or you're rusty on, or never quite mastered the first time.
I've always felt that I forget everything I learned over the course of the year when summer comes, so that's a good idea.

>Writing in a diary is a good one, I think.
I keep a dream journal on my computer, so maybe I should write about the rest of my day.

>Shopping for clothes (and hanging out in shopping malls) can put me in that headspace but those are things I like anyway.
I go to outlet malls a lot, but shopping has never really put me into that sort of headspace. Maybe I need to think about it differently when I go next time.

>One thing I want to do with a caregiver is give them attitude, and be kind of sternly corrected.
I really like this one.
I made a kik. The username is Chey__Annie. I think that's all you need
>>
>>8511815
>Did you have any trouble trying to find the right size toy?
A lot of times, yeah. I can always find Star Wars figures in 3 3/4", they were one of the first and most popular lines to use that scale. But beyond that, you can imagine I see lots of action figures I like that are either too big or too small. I'm having trouble finding Power Ranger figures in the right scale. The Imaginext ones are too small and 5" is too big.
But sometimes being pickier makes playtime nicer, I suppose!

>shopping has never really put me into that sort of headspace
I remembered something that might help: I think about how the perfect new top or accessory can make me feel like a completely different person -- or at least seem like one to everyone else. It's an exaggeration but it makes buying clothes fun for me.
If you just think, "this would be good for that occasion," it won't be as dramatic or exciting. And I think that's just a good middle attitude to have in general, that you're still coming into your own and change, new experiences and opportunities, are still ahead of you. And that the "real you," your best, adult self, has yet to emerge.
>>
>>8509361
>cuckquean
>petplay and master/slave
>degrading/choking/spanking
>SPH/forced feminization if i'm with a dude, but only as the dom
>tfw no qt trans gf to cuck, choke, and throat fuck
>>
File: ForSven.jpg (229KB, 1242x1149px) Image search: [Google]
ForSven.jpg
229KB, 1242x1149px
>>8509361
>What's your weirdest kink, or a kink that you're rather self conscious about?

Rape.

I find real life rape repellent and massively angering (probably a guilty thing as much as anything), but reading >>8511034 & >>8510953 for example for example, was very hot.

There's other stuff, but nothing especially weird.
>>
>>8509361

I like the smell of ass. Like a ridiculous amount. The first thing i think when looking at butts is "i wonder what that'd smell like?". Only if it's not poop though, absolutely do not want that.
Oh and also farts.

Thoughts?
>>
>>8509361

>Lol I'm SO kinky I'm a total pup ;3 *wagwagwag*

Ugggghhhhhh. I remember when petplay was a degrading sexual thrill and not the second coming of the furry fandom.
>>
>>8512347
I thought all of you purists died of aids
>>
femdom/bdsm, while being the dominant party. Its just a shame kink gear costs so fucking much.

Also pretty keen to try forced intox via drugs.
>>
>>8512464
>Also pretty keen to try forced intox via drugs.
You mean l-like on someone else?
>>
I love pubic hair. Well, I like body hair in general, maybe because it's something I lack. I'm not really into that hairy buff dude stereotype, just cute guys with some hair, especially a bush down there.

The sight of the treasure trail leading to what's hidding under the pants... unf. And a nice, thick bush, running my fingers through it, curling it, smelling the strong musk, tasting the sweat... It's just such a big turn on for me.
>>
I got my sexual awakening in the furry culture so make of that what you will but here's some stuff I'm into I guess:

>Into IRL and have tried
Femdom
Light dominance, submission, and bondage
Light pet play (pet role)
Body worship
PDA
Physical sadism
Power play roleplays

>Stuff I want to try IRL
More mid-end BDSM; both submissive and dominant (though I am personally not very masochistic at all)
Getting squirted on
Semi-public
Pony play (pony role)
Mommy/daddy kink (submissive or dominant)
BOOTBLACKING
General feet kinks
Crossdressing

>In fantasyland only
Rape fantasies (mainly dominant)
Xenophilia, specifically tentacles
Watersports (male on male only)
Zoophilia
Huge cocks
Incest
Exhibitionism
>>
>>8512608
gross
>>
>>8512608
Hot
>>
black men are disgusting, but black women are just not gross enough to be hot in a shameful way
>>
My most shameful kink probably has to be my sadism and rape fantasies.

I'm a switch, so I love being on the bottom and being hit and choked and tied up and played with and body worship and all that shit, but also I want to tie someone up and torture them, watch them wriggling in the restraints and bucking and screaming in pain, and then making them orgasm against their will.

I also want to have that happen to me, but I'm not ever gonna tell my girlfriend that. She was sexually assaulted and to ask her to "rape" me would be a massive dick move. She knows I'm a sadist and that's all she needs to know.
>>
>>8512536
ye.

Forced buckies (Like a gravity bong, grab 'em by the back of the head and make them take it all till they're too couch bound to resist) or shelve some acid up their ass with a buttplug etc.
>>
>>8509361
having a cute little bf to cuddle and build a life with
>>
It's fucking farts, ok?

For as long as I can remember, I've been jacking it to videos of girls farting. Shame level is through the roof. I'm trying to stop fapping in hopes that the fetish will go away but I've never been able to repress the urge for more than 4 days.
>>
>>8512931
I feel you bro. I finally told my girlfriend and now she farts in my face sometimes, and let me tell you it's still just as hot but the smell is fucking disgusting, so it's a really confused boner
>>
>>8512940
I can laugh about it too. Like they're still hilarious to me because I'm a man child but sweet damn.
>>
i want to be raped and choked till unconscious (dont wanna die yet) and call him daddy
>>
>>8513050
also keep me drugging me so idk anything cuz yeah
>>
>>8509361
It's sissification. I'm a cis twink and I often fantasize about it. In my fantasies I would be a 24/7 sissy slave, forced to live like that, having to change my name and everything.
>>
>>8513097
hey, me too. I'm also cis twink
I used to do tons of sissification posts on reddit which was a ton of fun.
Now I've gotten too busy with college to do it much, but it's still a lot of fun.
>>
foot worship, tickling, light bdsm, teasing, white bears (too bad the bear community seems to be very inclusive with the typical white bear).

get instantly turned on by precum, too, and love teasing glans, or having mine teased

would love to be teased by someone older
>>
>>8513132
>I used to do tons of sissification posts on reddit which was a ton of fun.
What's your username? I want to see your posts ^^
>>
>>8513160
I deleted my posts because I didn't want friends to find them. I have the imgur albums still tho
>>
>>8513160
https://imgur.com/a/NSF5N

that's the imgur link no bully.
I'm the intersex person from before which is why I got the parts I got.
>>
>>8509361
>Recently started putting buttplugs in my asshole while wearing a chastity cage
>Completely straight and into feminine things
So I guess I theoretically would find a trap hot so long as its feminine, but I'm pretty sure I'm straight.
>>
>>8513330
whoa, ur cute, i wish i was as attractive as you.
>>
>>8509361
Exhibitionism. My greatest desire would be to be fucked/humiliated in a glass box in the middle of the city and let everyone and anyone watch
>>
>>8509361
I pee on myself sometimes
>>
>>8512940
The thing with farting that kinda turns me on a little is how it represents a comfort when you can do it around someone you love. The smell itself is still not the kink for me, that's reserved for the smell of sweat! Too bad most fart-centric erotica is only about smelling the gas and nothing else...
>>
>>8513406
would anyone want to watch?
(are you attractive?)
>>
File: 1480461961521.jpg (14KB, 306x335px) Image search: [Google]
1480461961521.jpg
14KB, 306x335px
>>8512682
>PDA
disgusting
>>
>>8514168
I think people having sex inside a glass box is a new enough a novelty that people will stick around
>>
>>8514197
you didn't answer the question
so i'm guessing you're hideous

and, no, exhibitionism is not new
>>
>>8514208
>judging someone by a post they didn't make
come on dude

Well it would be new for me at the very least, I've never seen people having sex inside a glass box in a city in real life before.
>>
Hand holding

>I don't even care about Sex at this point
>>
>>8513359
>Completely straight
Sure buddy, keep telling yourself that
>>
>>8513330
a cute boygirlperson <3
>>
you know those automatic dildo things that move back and forth I have a fetish for those and I have a humiliation kink
>>
>>8513330
Man your dick is hot.
>>
I'm early transition MTF

Some kinks/fantasies/fetishes (all both giving and taking, unless mentioned otherwise):
*Feminization
*Transformation
*Bimbofication
*Male Irrelevance
*Overly elaborate hyper-feminine clothes
*Alternately, Latex.
*Overly elaborate, hyper-feminine clothing over the top of latex.
*Relationships where going out and getting fucked together is more important than fucking each other.
*"fakeness" (eg, fake tits being as good or better than natural ones.)
*Chastity cages, particularly "defeating" or getting off while in them.
*A lot that I can't think of currently

>self-conscious
This isn't self-consciousness about the kink as such.

But, although I hate the exploitative practices of mainstream porn, the fetishized version of trans girls ("Shemales","Trannies",etc.) portrayed in porn turn me on way more than anything. Both the idea of being the girl and being with her.

Honestly I'd rather get off to the thought of being pounded by '12 inches of rock-hard shemale cock' than, any realistic queer porn of two trans girls having 'real sex' or similar.

I'd just rather it was self-aware and not run by horrible people.

>obscure kink
I really get off to the idea of a lot traditionally male-dominated kinks, but where there are no males involved or allowed... or even better if they have to feminize themselves to get involved

>>8511323
>Not really an IRL thing since tfw biology doesn't work like that, but I love stuff where characters get turned into demons and stuff like that, especially when it ends up making them legitimately happy.
This is one of my favourite things too.

>>8513359
>>Recently started putting buttplugs in my asshole while wearing a chastity cage
>>Completely straight and into feminine things
>So I guess I theoretically would find a trap hot so long as its feminine, but I'm pretty sure I'm straight.
>completely straight
lol no

But buttplug + chastity cage is one of the highest level of solitary pleasures so you're on the right track
>>
>>8515358
the thirst is real
>>
>>8515627
How early?

>Male Irrelevance
What is this?

>I really get off to the idea of a lot traditionally male-dominated kinks, but where there are no males involved or allowed... or even better if they have to feminize themselves to get involved
Examples?
>>
>>8514168
Bitch I'm fab.
>>
>>8515682
>How early?
Like literally in the stage between "Actually, I'm a girl" and getting skittles.

>>I really get off to the idea of a lot traditionally male-dominated kinks, but where there are no males involved or allowed... or even better if they have to feminize themselves to get involved
>Examples?
real life: I'm way into chastity cages because the way they alter my mentality and physical responses to pleasure, feels fucking amazing.

Despite this, the idea of being 'locked up' by a guy is totally unappealing. I mean why do I need a guy when have myself?

Fantasy: I like bimbos and bimbofication but hate it when it's all about being a slave/pet for 'master'. Particularly when it's obviously something written by a guy who is angry at the women who wouldn't fuck him in college.

But the idea of transforming myself into a way over the top version of female sexuality (giant fake tits, big lips and butt.) and just thinking about 'like you know, fun stuff!" like shoes and fashion is super-hot. Particularly hanging out with other bimbos and having girly fun together.

(I started writing erotica once about a coloniy of bimbos who would occasionally capture and bimbofy an outsider. Mostly they just made out with each other and dressed up, but they had set up elaborate fucking robots to satiate any 'lust for cock' that arose.)
>>Male Irrelevance
>What is this?
Kind of a more exaggerate version of the above. Think wide-scale femdom, except men are so irrelevant they aren't even worth the time to bother dominating.

Like masculine guys live normal lives, and don't have any harm come to them, They aren't subjugated or anything. Just they have their pathetic testosterone driven fights amongst themselves and don't have any actual fun.

But being feminine is like being in a secret hedonistic club. Girls are willing sluts around each other, and you have all manner of sub/doms etc.

'Masculine irrelevance' is probably more accurate because crossdressers and similar are ok
>>
>>8512911
What sorts of things do you do with your boyfriend?
>>
Crossdressers. I love them.
>>
>>8516078
usually pretending that he exists
>>
>>8509361
Way into getting stepped on by a hot chick in high heels while she makes fun of my height (I'm short)
Or a guy jacking off in front of me and calling me a fake man (I'm FtM)
>>
File: download (8).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>8516362
Sad.
>>
File: 418432.png (452KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
418432.png
452KB, 1920x1080px
I like the thought of being beaten u and tortured. I have high pain tolerance too.
t. gay femboy
>>
>>8515358
thanks <3
>>
Pony play. I've tried being a puppy for a little bit and I love the mindspace, but I find the visuals of pony far more appealing (even if I'm more of a hound myself; if I'll submit the pony role interests me more).

>>8515650
I'm a jelly ftm, if I didn't internalize "small dicks = hot" I'd be miserable.

>>8516362
If I wasn't such a wuss when it came to pain I'd pay a pretty girl to step on me in heels.
>>
>>8516436
mlp pls go
>>
>>8516370
I know
>>
>>8516114
Well, what sorts of things would you like to do with him if he did exist?
>>
>>8509915
is 5'8" height manlet tier?
>>
>>8517288
I don't know
restaurant? movies? malt shop? fourth dated stereotypical date activity?
>that is assuming I ever had the self esteem to talk to them, ask them out and actually do anything with them that is
and then if things worked out we could get a place together and such

>>8518434
a little bit but shorter guys are awesome though
>>
>>8519761
Like 5'3" short? If so, hi.
>>
I wank to gay furry porn. Other than that (and within that kink) my fetishes begin and end with romance, cuddling and slow teasing.
>>
File: youths.gif (1018KB, 500x221px) Image search: [Google]
youths.gif
1018KB, 500x221px
>>8519761
>restaurant? movies? malt shop?
>>
I just want to be loved
>>
>>8519952
Everybody wants to be loved
>>
File: i don't know anymore.jpg (26KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
i don't know anymore.jpg
26KB, 429x410px
>>8519826
>tfw no short cute bf
hi
>>
Handholding, Missionary position for the purpose of procreation
>>
>>8519891

me 2, sucks doesn't it, real life will always seem lacking in comparison
>>
File: 1497349492336.png (56KB, 200x185px) Image search: [Google]
1497349492336.png
56KB, 200x185px
For me it's not much about the kink itself but about the people on it. My list of kinks is very extensive but I'd pick normie stuff with a hot person over kinky stuff with a troglodyte.
>>
I cant stop having sex with femboys or traps.

I love restraining and dominating them,
and i put them in skirts and fuck them.

I know my kinks aren't healthy
>>
File: doubt.png (38KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
38KB, 300x171px
>>8521534
>>
I have a kink of being someone's fucktoy that they only use for sex. I recently bought a collar that says 'fucktoy' on it.
I still have yet to live out my fantasy of being bound in a cage and only get taken out to be fucked like the filthy slut i am.
>>
File: Foucault5.jpg (15KB, 244x300px) Image search: [Google]
Foucault5.jpg
15KB, 244x300px
>>8509369
That's a good fetish to have. A person's mental strength can be measured by their tolerance for pain.

Pic related was into pain and he did alright =D

Get into an extreme sport. You've got plenty of blood to spare!!
>>
y'all sick
>>
>>8509361
-DDlg
-chastity
-being ordered to do degrading stuff like wet myself or kiss feet or say embarrassing stuff
-lewd stuff while I'm sleeping
-lewd stuff while he's sleeping
-lewd stuff in a big pile of stuffed animals
-being abducted by a humanoid alien almost twice the size of an average human male, and taken to his home planet to serve as his tiny little sex slave
-holding hands during lewd
>>
As a kid, (~5-7) I was regularly raped by a neighbor, anal and oral. He choked me almost to death frequently, and pretended I was a woman.

My parents were emotionally abusive and just generally treated me like shit, so much so that I developed a stockholm syndrome relationship with him (he was always really nice to me verbally) and became emotionally dependent on him, and went along with the girl roleplay.

My mother was bipolar and had a psychotic break and my step dad noped the fuck out when that happened so I ended up living with my grandparents, and my grandfather was an abusive alcoholic.

People thought I was all fucked up because I missed my parents but it was actually because I missed my rapist. I'm on feminizing hormones right now, not sure if it's because of my childhood or not, but I suspect it is.

Because of this I developed a fetish for being raped and murdered, as in I feel that raping and killing me either by cutting my throat or choking me is the hottest and most intimate thing someone can do to me.

Sex bores me if I'm not being completely dominated by someone smarter and physically more powerful than me and fearing for my life. I like people to choke me while fucking me until I'm afraid I'm going to die. It would make me happy if my SO was homicidal and killed me. Ironically he's a very stable and mature person, though.

I used to be really suicidal and I planned to track down my rapist and have him kill me, I was afraid he wouldn't want to because I wasn't young/feminine enough. I still find the idea of someone killing me really appealing, though.
>>
>>8522614
I find this whole thing very interseting and incredibly attractive. You're essentially a walking closet of guilt and regret that needs a man to keep your emotionally stable.

Do you want literal death and murder or do you crave it symbolically. For instance, mild blood letting and choking. Is it a fetish you can entertain safely or is it a dangerous thing to indulge in?
>>
>>8522614
Is it always sexualized, even when you thought of tracking down your rapist to kill you?
>>
>>8522674
>>8522710
I only have an interest in people I feel very closely emotionally attached to doing those things to me, and the only two people I've ever been close enough to are my SO and my rapist.

I've actually never had sex with anyone else because I wouldn't find it satisfying. It's much more than just a sexual thing to me.

I'm still really emotionally unstable and I have no sense of self-preservation, but now I make an effort to take care of my health for my SO's sake.

I have nothing but pure and absolute love and adoration for him; I would do literally anything if I believed it would make him happy, and I know it would destroy him if I died.

I would love it if he killed me, though. Him killing me would be the most fulfilling, perfect end to my life.
>>
>>8509361
>being turned into a maid robot

like completely under control too no free will or anything
>>
>>8522857
It sounds like early on your brain connected the idea of 'mortal suffering' and 'affection'.

I'm guessing your SO had a very stable upbringing. It's common for people that have such things to be a natural fit for people with poor upbringings. Think of it as having excess health to 'give'. A very common thing is that you have one person who had a healthy relationship with a parent of a certain gender in a relationship with someone who had an unhealthy relationship with that same gendered parent.

I think if you want to do something with your kink the best thing would be symbolic acts. Sexually speaking the brain is very strong at metaphorical thinking. I'll give an example the act of hunting and killing wild animals used to be a metaphor for sex in ancient society in which the woman is the wild animal. There's a huge gap between a woman and a deer but the sexual side of the brain is good at symbolic thinking it can make the connection.

So ultimately if you want to 'feed' that part of your mind safely than you need to do it through symbolic actions. I cannot tell if you such a thing is a good idea, it's your life. Although frankly I think your SO should be involved in the decision making as he is probably a counter balance and safety net to your darker side. Psychology is really just a big balancing act, if you can't balance it yourself than you need other people to sit on the abscent end of the scale.
>>
File: 1494032806567.png (260KB, 693x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494032806567.png
260KB, 693x413px
>>8510038
>tomboy trap
wew
>>
>>8510072
Same.
>>
>>8513145
Someone finally mentions tickling!
>>
I'm straight but fantasy of me where I would like to have have a gay friend that one day notices I'm horny and bend over and turn around offering me his butthole saying "you can use this hole to get off if you want, don't worry you can cum inside."
Then he just lies sideways or something texting on his phone or reading a book as I insert my penis and pound his butthole. He promises to act like nothing is happening and won't make any sounds to not creep me out that I"m banging a guy.

Fap to that fantasy every once in a while even though I'm straight and I'm scared of what might happen if I did meet a cute gay twink femboy or something that became friends with me and I hung out at his house playing videogames and stuff.
>>
File: tumblr_ol09guTTkr1se0cjao1_1280.jpg (253KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol09guTTkr1se0cjao1_1280.jpg
253KB, 1280x960px
>>8524357
just go on grindr
>>
File: 77856238.png (357KB, 584x611px) Image search: [Google]
77856238.png
357KB, 584x611px
>>8509361
I like porn with girls that pant like dogs, can't seem to find much of it though.
>>
im into diapers but im super ashamed of it because its p much on the same autism level as furries. also im mtf so how do i find someone who's willing to date a tranny and is into diapers that isn't mega autistic
>>
>>8524471
>willing to date a tranny and is into diapers
that's easy, plenty of disgusting degenerates into th-
>isn't mega autistic
nvm, outta luck.
>>
>>8524511
dubs are always right aren't they?
rip me, atleast ddlg is relatively p normie and kinda close to what im looking for
>>
>>8524531
fuck yeah, that shit is the best. diapers are weird though, cut that out.
>>
>>8524539
Don't bully her.
>>
>>8524471
Ons things that helped me: Be the first one to bring it up. A lot of diaperfags are afraid to start that conversation, and you probably shouldn't stick with somebody who's not at least cool with the fact that you're into it.
And right now I'm in the middle of an intense fling with somebody who would have never done anything with diapers themselves, but they get why I'm into them and find it incredibly attractive on me.
First time I've been with somebody who knows *nothing* about diapering, but wants to take care of me.
>>
>>8524563
i'm sure she loves it.
>>
File: h7EWAjm.jpg (231KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
h7EWAjm.jpg
231KB, 900x1200px
>>8524539
pls don't judge me this is a safe space reeeee
but really they're comfy and nice u should try them :3
>>
>>8524582
i get why you might like them. comfort, security, etc. i get it. still weird. especially if you plan to use them.
>>
File: 1498350133827.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1498350133827.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>8524576
nuh uh u dont know me
>>
i want to take a twink, lock up his dick in a cage, make him a sissy, and force him to watch me fuck his gf.
>tfw no qt trap to cuck
>>
>>8522614
Well my murder fetish has just been normalized now
>>
>>8522551
just asking if u have bpd

i have that and its like everyone whos into ddlg they have bpd wtf??

also im high so i dont know how to type
>>
>>8527070
I used to kind of think I did, but as soon as I first had my first IRL relationship I figured out I probably don't after all

It's just nice to be told what to do, and DDlg is the cutest way to do that I think
>>
>>8522614
omg wtf.

i got raped like daily cuz i had to go to this daycare with his pedo in it idk fucked up

anyway yeah im on hrt too and I JUST want to be fucking raped and choked to death its like wtf holy shit

like i have sexual thoughts about my rapist and its like wtf.
>>
>>8509549
Check out BeefyFrat.
>>
A C N E
C
N
E

any degenerate here liking acne also?
>>
What is the name of the anime fetish for females character getting hurt?

I forget the name but its with the weird anime fetishes where people get turned on by the female characters crying out in pain and getting hurt in anime.

One scene in particular is this Videl one. https://youtu.be/0zfUM2_w_MI?t=45s

Whats its called? its a Japanese word
>>
Why are there so many subs?
>>
>>8528034
Idk about anyone else, but it's hard to be assertive when I hate my own body, and spent so much time avoiding people.
>>
>>8510502
>>8510541
Also ABDL too. It's the strongest part of my sexuality but it has no bearing on my actual personality which causes internal problems for me.

I used to hate myself for it growing up but then I met a lot of people online and I realized I have nothing in common with these people so I went to a few meets and I realized I don't like being around other people who share my weird fetish so now I hate myself more and I feel completely hopeless since I can't even identify or associate myself with the people who share my weird fetish. I'm glad so many people feel so much better about meeting other ABDLs online and IRL but it really doesn't do shit for me. I just wish I was attracted to normal things like other human beings and being constantly reminded of my weird fetish that most people hate just depresses me more
>>
>>8509850
Is this a guy? I wanna see boipussi
>>
>>8528034
All the doms are busy fucking
>>
>>8509451
you are my kink. How you doin'?
>>
>>8512245
same desu
>>
File: image.jpg (289KB, 500x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 500x930px
>>8528034
>Why are there so many subs?
Speaking as someone who's on the dominant side, I'd say it's because being submissive is easy, it's validating, and everything revolves around the sub's satisfaction. Many subs are lazy and selfish, they just want someone to "do sex" to them without putting in any effort or working with their dom to find some mutual satisfaction. "Submissive" is a very attractive position to be in for somebody with low self-esteem or lacking confidence because they see it as a way to get sex (or even a relationship) without having to confront their real problems. Good subs are hard to find IMO. The good ones understand that the whole "dom/sub" thing is like a dance that requires effort on both sides and they have the intuition and intelligence to recognize and adapt to their partner's desires. Everyone wants to be a sub because it's like getting to be the center of attention without doing anything.

pic related: me and my degeneracy (I'm only in partial gear here)
I do like animal roleplay, I enjoy the headspace which feels liberating. It's nice to have a modality where you aren't concerned with ordinary human affairs. I wanna fuck like a dog, especially other dudes in the animal headspace.

Honestly pups are a chill group IMO, like furries but with less autism.
>>
>>8530566
>I'd say it's because being submissive is easy
The normie version of submission, sure, but that isn't the case for those who actively participate in dom/sub roles and aren't just calling themselves dom because they top or sub because they bot.
Speaking of pup play though, the masks get in the way of all the fun but to each their own.
>>
my kink is to be in a loving heterosexual relationship with a gay man.
>>
File: alien marital aids.jpg (15KB, 397x230px) Image search: [Google]
alien marital aids.jpg
15KB, 397x230px
Rape, bestiality, and breeding are my Big Fucked-up Three, but I'm passingly into transformation (gender mostly, but also sometimes furry shit) and also wwwwaaaaaaay into xeno, so, weird-ass genitalia and sex toys like pic related.

but then there's Triple-A games about fucking aliens, so i feel like the xeno fetish is really the least of them.
>>
File: barbiewedpink.jpg (385KB, 1283x1800px) Image search: [Google]
barbiewedpink.jpg
385KB, 1283x1800px
I consider myself straight, but I think I have a pretty interesting kink. Mine I would say is a variant of crossdressing, but very specific - I like to crossdress in big, poofy ballgowns or prom dresses, complete with appropiate lingerie and accessories. My fantasy is to be feminized and then spend the evening with a similiarly dressed girl (cis or trans is a-ok) and then make passionate love. I'd say the genesis of my fetish/kink probably came about from growing up in a house where I only had lingerie catalogs and haute couture fashion mags around to masturbate to.

I own about 7 formal gowns, with my favorites being a purple mermaid gown and a pink Quinceanera ball gown that I snagged on Ebay. I also have a pretty sweet a lingerie collection of petticoats, corsets (The best being an agent provacateur one I also got on Ebay), garter belts, and stockings that's probably girlier than what most girls have. I've even paid to act out my fantasy a few times with transgirl escorts which ranged from a waste of money to a complete blast. The trans element kind of came later in my life and I can probably pinpoint the cause of that to futa and spending lots of nights reading stories on the site Fictionmania and futa eromanga. Having a MWTG threesome while crossdressed is something I definitely want to try someday.

However, I feel kind of conflicted and see this as an impediment to dating, which is probably complete bullshit in 2017. I'm afraid a girl would reject me, especially with the escort part. Has anyone else had problems coming to term with their kinks? I'm also not attracted to cismen whatsoever.

Pic is related, it's one of my dream dresses.
>>
>>8530765
I think I may have encountered you in /aco/ tg threads and on /v/ a few months back.

Overly girly cross dressing is a lot of fun.
>>
File: yawn.gif (499KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.gif
499KB, 400x250px
>>8530765
>pretty interesting
>>
>>8509850
You have beautiful eyes
>>
>>8530765
>I've even paid to act out my fantasy a few times with transgirl escorts which ranged from a waste of money to a complete blast.
Greentext time!
>>
>>8531806
Well thank you <3
>>
>>8510971
I hate how feet are either "creepy" or "pleb tier" to people who aren't into them, there's no middle ground
>>
>>8509361
For me, my kink is more from a Dom position. A bit of primal loving with a femboy or just very feminine twink, somewhere around that ball park. Physically overpowering them, pinning them in whatever position I want and fucking them relentlessly, even going so far as to bite down on them to keep them where I want them. Love a very hunter/prey type dynamic where they fight back a bit, only to submit when they're either too tired or have just accepted they're being bred. Occasionally emasculating them through verbal teasing and prods at their lack of masculinity. Pretty laxed in comparison to a lot of stuff out there, otherwise I'm fairly vanilla.
>>
File: 60153038_p1.jpg (373KB, 1500x1179px) Image search: [Google]
60153038_p1.jpg
373KB, 1500x1179px
>>8509361
I often fantasize about being regularly beaten(or otherwise having pain inflicted upon me) by a hypothetical woman I would like. Even the idea of her mutilating me or even going "all the way" with me feels exciting.
Not by a guy though, since aggressive/violent guys are too scary.

What's more interesting is that I can also imagine myself in a "giving" role in such scenario, assuming I have a fitting and likeable partner for that.

Though I'll never do anything more than consensual mid-level BDSM to anyone in real life. I value people too much, especialy those I like.
>>
>>8509361
Being dominated by a fatass thick big boo her beuatiful mtf with a massive cock. Actually make a to 3.
One for my ass, two for my mouth and 3 for my cock(blow job).
Spooning position.
>>
File: H5Ig1aRBfz4.jpg (135KB, 421x945px) Image search: [Google]
H5Ig1aRBfz4.jpg
135KB, 421x945px
>>8531944
Oh, and if we're talking about more innocent and more obscure kinks, I like the idea of a person making me drink their saliva or some beverage from their mouth. Or chewing up some food and then "feeding" it to me like a mother bird does to its babies.
>>
>>8511557
wait what the fuck that sounds traumatic?
>>
I enjoy having consensual sex in the missionary position
>>
>>8531907
This

So much this

I'm headstrong so being overpowered frustrates me and for some reason that is my biggest turn on
>>
I'm a straight femboy who crossdresses

The fantasy is to meet awoman whos into forced feminization but without the blatant sissy/humiliation stuff.

Feminization is soo much hotter when the guy has to attempt to pass mainly because sissy stuff is garish and disgusting but I think its because youre making him complicit in acting like a woman through fear of being found out.

its a shame that women into femboys/crossdressing have all prefered to be dominated themselves rather than the other way around but I'll take what I can get as the weirdo I am
>>
>>8532265
you sick fuck
>>
>>8509905
I love clothed sex, something about being warm then unbearably hot just turns me on. Hoodie lyf, glad to know there are other cuties out there with mild fetishes
>>
>>8532324
> femboy who crossdresses
> forced feminization
What exactly is supposed to be "forced" here?
>>
>>8532407
its a fantsy, I wouldn't want to live it, I like being a guy too much
>>
>>8531907
>tfw this is my fetish but the other way around
>>
>>8532407
most "forced" feminization fantasies are more about being able to blame someone else for being a girl and not have to admit it yourself.
>>
>>8532415
That's something a repressed tranny would say.
>>
>>8532579
sounds too dependant on stereotypical gender roles and clothes to be anything but a fetish desu
>>
>>8532592
Nah it doesn't but excuses are to be expected from the repressed~
>>
>>8532592
the 'fetish' sounds to dependent upon gender roles to have an explanation that renounces gender roles.
>>
>>8532579
>>8532592
>>8532596
>>8532647
Hey boys and girls. I know its fun to guess if people are trans.

but I just like dominant girls, cute clothes, slavery fantasies, and going back to normal at the end of the day
>>
>>8532681
Hey boys and girls.

I just like being a repressed tranny because I won't have to mutilate my body even though I totally just want to be a female. Gosh I wish there was magic pills to make that happen painlessly!
>>
>>8532703
hrt dumbo
>>
>>8532703
good for you to admit that buddy. I hope science comes through for you on that magic pill
>>
>>8532707
>>8532717
A G P
>>
>>8532271
People tend to confuse it for a 'rape fantasy' but, definitely glad someone sees the point. Also, stubborness is adorable, especially in smaller guys.

>>8532461
Why do you think that is?
>>
I want a boyfriend would will treat me like a cute little kitten and pet me while I rest my head in his lap. Maybe help me take my hormones too if I switch to needles.
>>
I advertise as a hetero male, but being a submissive sissy/girl is my biggest kink.
>>
>>8533044
>tfw no qtgrill to pet
>>
>>8533168
Ohhh. Someone us interested
>>
>>8533177
*is
>>
>>8533044

That's just standard relationship stuff, unless you want to be made to pee in a box in the kitchen though...

... do you?
>>
extreme romanticism, edging, maybe small sex talks but not masturbating and no sex at all.
>>
>>8533177
someone is always interested in qt grills
>>
DD/LG.

I used to knock it all the time.

>tfw no qt little gf to be silly with
>>
>>8533177
i am always interested in little kittens. now say meow.
>>8533199
dd/lg is only fun if the girl is actually young imho.
>>
>>8533207
dd/lg is actually fun if the lg isn't actually a g at all
>>
>>8533207
H-how young are you talking?
>>
>>8533215
15-16 young famalam. best age for lgs imo.

>>8533214
never had the same taste with girls older than 20 desu
>>
>>8509369
glad I'm not alone
>>
Anyone have any advice for a 6'1 27 year old, slightly fem (hides it publicly) guy who wants a masc daddy? Where do I start to attract such this? How do I find it
>>
File: IMG_1004.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>8533199
What kind of silly stuff would you want to do with your lil girl? I think I can be silly sometimes!
>>
>>8533240
step 1: be sexy as hell OR lower your standards
>>
>>8533290
are you a girl at all anyways?
>>
>>8533299
Sexy as in girlie kind of sexy?
>>
>>8533311
no there are a variety of masc daddies but generally easiest is to look like a thin pervy teen
but then there's also the other end of the spectrum with masc daddies into huge bulked men

but the common thread is that they're generally sexy.
>>
>>8533307
Depends on whether or not you're an asshole
>>
>>8533319
I'm in between :(
>>
>>8533328
i am just very skeptic.

i am very silly with my 16 year old sister for example (not in any sexual way though). i annoy her a lot, make stupid jokes, sometimes bite or tickle her and then we complain to our parents about each other. you know, common stuff that siblings do to each other.
>>
>>8533228

kys nonce
>>
>>8533335
Then find someone who wants that. The further away you are from either extreme, the harder it is.
True for more than just physical attraction.
>>
>>8533341
nothing is wrong if both parties are fully aware of what they are doing and consent.
>>
>>8533290
Cute silly stuff. Teasing, calling each other funny names and telling jokes. Stuff like that, yknow?
>>
I have an unhealthy obsession about spiders and bees wich I see as superior in beauty to all living things.
It's not rational at all, I'm perfectly aware that they're not as intellectually interessant as humans or even vertebrates.
I do however have fantasies about giant spiders eating my legs while I'm paralysed from the waist down. This feels very peaceful and "right".
While I do have interests in BDSM (particularly mutual bruising, scratching and biting) I'm not into harder stuff, anything that breaks the skin, hits a too sensitive part of leaves permanent damage.
>>
>>8533385
Oh, yeah, I'm into that!
>>
>>8533533
Are you interested in chatting? What is your contact info?
>>
>>8509850
cute
>>
>>8533596
Before I give you my kik are you cool with MtFs? I'm on HRT and out full time, but, you know... I'm amab and I have a penis
>>
>>8533694
Totally okay with me.
>>
>>8533365
good luck finding a 15 year you're even 50% sure knows what they are getting in to and are not being manipulated/taken advantage of in some way.
>>
>>8533365

Underaged can't consent. Fuck off, you predator.
>>
>>8509361
Size difference porn, as in major size difference, like giant x dwarf which is obviously impossible to act out in bed for me, but I enjoy the drawings. I also like stench/musk as in sniffing armpits/feet.
>>
>>8533736
Size difference is so damn good. Being 5'11 it's an impossibility for me though. Entirely envious of those under 5'5 or over 6'5
>>
>>8532948
Idk why I think that is, are u trying to imply something?
>>
I'm ftm. A fantasy is an older woman (35-45) taking me in and teaching me how to actually fuck someone. First by demonstrating with a strap on of her own, preferrably.
I'm also really turned on by the idea of premature ejaculation, probably because I can't get off in less than 15 min and my average (solo) is at 30.

>>8530754
I'm glad I'm not the only one who got in2 xeno because of Homestuck.

Homestuck xeno is perfect tb quite h.

>>8528034
I want to become more dominant, but I'm not very experienced. Most of my partners are older, too, so I don't feel natural in taking charge even if it does happen from time to time. I don't really do d/s stuff, though.

>>8532358
They get in the way but I love it, honestly.
>>
for everyone here into ddlg here, am i bad little if i don't really like watching kid's movies and shows?
>>
>>8534634
this sounds like an awesome fantasy

also. xeno ftw
>>
>>8534498
Nah, I was just kind of wondering why and or what parts of it appealed to you. I know a few people that chock it up to wanting to feel powerless, or just the idea of a man showing off his strength that justifies them being on top. If by 'other way around' meaning you're the sub/bottom in that exchange.
>>
>>8509853
I feel guilty about having kinks like these.
>>
>>8534727
If you don't like something you don't like it and your daddy/mommy should be okay with that.
>>
I have a xenomorph kink and that's probably my weirdest. Almost bought an ovipositor dildo the other day but thought better of it because that would really take some explaining if anyone found it.
>>
>new kink thread
>>8533112
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.