[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I understand this is a board based on sexual preferences (and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (41KB, 330x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 330x495px
I understand this is a board based on sexual preferences (and "identities") so I would like to state why I love beautiful women as a straight man. I will do so by stating what I do not like about others.

Gay men - Men are built rugged to endure heavy manual labor. I don't understand why I should be attracted to the physical traits I already have. At least in the case of lesbians we both know and understand that women are beautiful. If you find men attractive as a man, there is something really off here. Do you get turned on by looking at yourself naked just as you would when looking at other men? That is essentially what is happening.

Lesbian - Not to be confused with bisexual women citing gay (about 80% fall into this category). The real lesbians often harbor an unjustifiably hostile view of men. Being actual women, some of them are good looking but their political beliefs are based solely around feminism and that alone is a turn-off.

Bisexuals - They are just too slutty and immature for my taste The bisexual girls I have been with all have been giant sluts. A lot of them are not even bisexuals, but just girls kissing other girls to fulfill straight men's lesbian fantasy via attention.

Trans - What I like about women is the total package including the vagina. A lot of them are missing the checklist of criteria of looking like a woman and even if they had the surgery it's not at all the same and quite repulsive to think about the pain an suffering they went through to invert the penis.
>>
Retard normie once again ignores that female to male transsexuals exist
>>
>>8508956
>straight man
>posting an image like that
>>
This board isn't really for sexual preferences, its for /lgbt/ people, of which you are none. Don't mean to be offensive, but what exactly is the point of this thread?
>>
>>8508974
I'm guessing he thinks this is the place to demonstrate his straight pride because he is triggered by gay pride parades and feels left out and marginalized.
How close was I straighty?
>>
>>8508956
>Do you get turned on by looking at yourself naked
Yes, I love myself. I would fuck me.
>>
>>8508956
>invert the penis
The fact that you know that SRS doesn't involve chopping off the dick is interesting. My advice is to be a good girl and take your pills.
>>
>>8508956
>girls kissing other girls to fulfill straight men's lesbian fantasy via attention.
whats wrong with that?
>>
I know this is bate but honestly fuck off. Your views are so warped and wrong. All bisexual means is a person attracted to both sexes. I'm not even going to get into the train wreck of how every single sexual preference/identity you cited is just your own opinion, dipshit. What you wrote about trans people is literally just that. An opinion. That no one gives zero fucks about except you. No one cares if some pathetic, random straight man out there doesn't want to fuck a tranny. No one cares if you don't like lesbians because they won't suck your dick. No one cares if gay men weird you out. I hope your next girlfriend is bisexual and leaves you for a woman. Not because they are a slut but because you are a shitty person.
>>
>>8508974
To kill another more valuable thread.
>>
>>8509824
**bait, god damn
my spelling in that reply might actually be more shitty then you, OP

actually nah
>>
>>8508956
>I love beautiful women
>vaginas

OP is a cuck confirmed
>>
>>8509836
>/lgbt/
>valuable threads
>>
>>8509824
>you are a shitty person.
FYI none of your post said how.
>>
>>8510040
I mean, yes, but anything is more valuable than this
>>
>>8508956
Egg
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.