[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming Out Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

Thinking of coming out to family soon. Share coming out stories whether good or bad, I just like reading them.
>>
>>8508855
Photo is very inaccurate if their parents are religious. They would be mauled to death.
>>
>>8509864
Or the conversative one would accept their trans daughter and the chill one would freak the fuck out and try to send their 19 year old 'son' to christian conversion therapy. Ultimately the good parent stays with the shitty one to 'preserve' their relationship and they blame their dead bedroom and dead marriage on their trans daughter and disown her.

8 years later one of them calls their trans daughter up to notify them they are now on their death bed and all they wanted was for him to be happy. By the way their other parent died 4 months ago from Tubercolosis obviously brought on by their trans daughter coming out as trans so the trans daughter is an estranged murderer rapist prostitute pedo.

Coming out stories are all over the place. Makes me laugh when people look at other's coming out stories as inspirations for their own. You have NO fucking clue how weird shit can get when you come out and how quick your enemies can accept you and your friends can reject you.
>>
>>8508855
Coming out is the most unnecessary trouble lgbt people throw themselves in.
Literally nobody gives a fuck if you're gay or bi or whatever the new hotness in sexuality is.
You know how you don't want to know about your parents fucking? Your parents think the same about you.
Coming out is the most self absorbed thing you can ever do you attention seeking faggot.
I miss the days when it was nobody's business what you do in your bedroom...
>>
>>8509954
What are you on about? They'd find out anyways once I have a boyfriend, it has nothing to do with sex.
>>
>>8508855
>be 15
>it's mid january
>mom pops into my room to tell me goodnight before she goes to bed
>had decided that tonight was the night earlier that day
>slowly let out "mom, i'm kinda... transgender?"
>she laughs because she thinks i'm joking
>tell her i'm trans in more explicit terms
>she gives me a hug and kisses me and tells me she loves me
>she goes to bed
it was a nice night
>>
>>8509941
I kinda want to hear nightmare coming out story fiction now.
>>
>>8509962
>They'd find out anyways once I have a boyfriend
That's exactly the point. Why go through the trouble of coming out first when they'll find out eventually anyways?
>>
>>8509864
>be me
>religious parents
>le bibles in most rooms of the house
>heard antigay talk growing up
>forcibly sent to church almost made me kill self, made to feel like shit for being gay
>super depressed from a meme religion
>too brainwashed by jesus to realize
>ohshit I will be cut off and they wont pay for college if I come out
>summer after junior year
>home for summer
>realize im making good money as an intern
>realize I also have some saved
>realize I can afford my last year myself if I come out now
>fall for the coming out meme
>"Anon, it's about time you came out" (opposite of camp for the record; moms just know)
>waited that long for nothing
>even conservative Trump voting parents in cali can be liberal on social issued turns out
>1 year later
>barley gay from years of repression
>never brought up, literally never spoken of again in the family
>only told few friends, no problems
>still khv due to internalizeddisgust.jpg
>literally adopt the /pol/ mindset of "lel degenerates" when it comes to gays
>still feel like this inside >>8506380
>tldr waiting until independence to come out was "smart" but ended up being useless risk mitigation and just messed me up big time instead
>also religious parents did a 180 so good on them
>>
>>8509974
Well I feel like I should tell them before I move out (which is relatively soon) out of respect for them, and I also think it's not exactly something to tell them from over the phone.
>>
>>8509972
I know one trans girl who came out as trans. Her parents deny she's trans even though she passes as a girl after a year and a half of HRT. She's around 19 now and her parents send her to psychologists and doctors around the State to have her diagnosed with autism so they can go 'haha! you're not trans.' She's been cleared by maybe 2-4 psychs at this point as just having dysphoria which she takes HRT for and depression from a shit home life but her parents keep dragging her to her next potential diagnosis and badmouthing the past psychologist when they dont diagnose her with autism.

It is WEIRD because they book the appointments using her deadname and the secretary / staff are always confused. At home the dad keeps reading anti-trans echo chamber shit and she stays holed up in her room since she enjoys her online friends more.
>>
>>8509972
It seems less awkward to just tell them you are gay then surprising them by introducing your boyfriend. And parents often ask about crushes, dates, etc. So telling them you are gay isnt just you doing it for attention.
>>
>>8510027
Ass this post was meant for>>8509974
>>
>>8508855
Friends
>cool, we'll support you regardless, nothing changes

Family
>cool, we'll support you regardless, nothing changes

Doctor
>okay, i'll refer you to the nearest clinic to discuss what your options are

i'm gonna be happy at last
>>
>>8510042
>options for being gay
>mike pence shock? (on phone = no meme image to post)
>>
>>8510114
trans* should been clearer
>>
I didn't get to come out.

>be me, 6 months on titty skittles
>living with a couple of transbians, they were super nuts but I couldnt find another place to live
>Landlady hated their guts
>tell her about how I was afraid to come out to my mom because she would probably freak
>she tells me its ok, its not like I was a tranny freak like the two I was living with, I could just find a man at one point and give mom grandkids and she'd be happy
>oh shit she thinks im cis, lets keep it that way
>have to move out because the transbians started doing drugs again and went crazier than normal
>mom comes to get me and bring me home
>landlady calls me doll and baby girl
>mom is confused and a bit angry
>spend the next 3 hours being yelled at for being a tranny
>spends the next year calling me her son in public and getting weird looks in response until she caves
>>
>>8511187
>Have a cute as fuck daughter
>BETTER CALL THEM MY SON SO PEOPLE DONT GET CONFUSED

The most stupid shit.
>>
Came out to my mum as mtf at 14
>mum I'm a girl
>tears pouring from my eyes I'm crying like a little bitch
>"why are you crying anon I've known since you were 3"
>get on titty skittles at 15 and now I pass real good at 20
Hoping your coming out goes well!
>>
>>8511187
>>tell her about how I was afraid to come out to my mom because she would probably freak
>>she tells me its ok, its not like I was a tranny freak like the two I was living with, I could just find a man
Wut, what did she think you meant come out about if she didn't know you were trans? If she means lesbian, then why the bit about finding a man?
>>
>>8511198
I mean, I'm not perfect, i get read as trans (as far as I can tell) a like maybe a few times a year. But my grnadmother didn't even recognize me, she was super against my being trans but flipped 180 after actually seeing me, she thought I looked like a "pretty young lady", now she's more supportive than my mom.
>>
>>8508855
Why do you feel the need to come out to heartless and cruel people?
You don't reveal your weakness to those who want to hurt you.
>>
>>8511225
She figured that my mom would want grandkids I guess. Either a man(for the express purpose of offspring) or a sperm donor was implied.
I don't think she was hip on lgbt issues, but she was clearly trying.
And yeah she thought i was gay, apparently I come off as a fem lesbian
>>
>>8508855
I wrote them a letter that they didn't read because they thought I was bitchingnsbout about their parenting and to say it to their face.i had been using the fact I was fulltime(kind of) at school for like a year but wore nailpolish and shit st home but they thought I was just edgy or some shit.

Move to another state. Start hrt. One month before they come to visit call them a bit drunk and come out. Confused and shocked but were cool with it. Everything is good now.
>>
File: 1497368640910.png (503KB, 700x551px) Image search: [Google]
1497368640910.png
503KB, 700x551px
>Mom is very christian
>Came out to her a few weeks ago
>"I'm really proud of you, anon. What you're doing is incredibly brave and I'm glad you got the help that you needed. You'll make a beautiful woman someday."

Holy fuck, thanks mom. That was unexpected.

Haven't told my dad yet. I'm sure he'll be accepting, just confused.
>>
>>8508855
>be me
>be cis male faggot
>up all night agonizing over coming out to parents
>come down to regular family breakfast on saturday
>eating
>arguing with sister about how many pancakes, etc
>it's time
>"I have something to tell you all"
>silence...silence like a lead coffin in buried in a tomb of solid granite at the center of an asteroid, floating in space
>I'm gay
>Sister says: "Geez, I'm glad you finally figured it out. I thought it was something serious."
>MFW
>Dad hangs his head
>Mom straightfaced
>feels.jpg at Mom and Dad's reaction
>Dad raises his head with a slightly odd grimace
>Dad and Mom exchange funny look
>Mom holds out her hand to Dad
>Dad digs in pocket and slaps $20 in Mom's hand
>MFW
>"What the fuck is going on here?"
>Mom says "Dad thought you were trans, but I said gay. It turns out that Mother always knows. And watch your language young man!"
>flabbergasted.exe
>Sister steals a strip of bacon
>Everybody picks up where they left off
>no fucks given
>>
>>8511732
Similar to mine. I figured they wouldn't approve since we're from Eastern Europe. I always get so worried when they'd mention when I'd get a girlfriend and stuff. Turned out they were goading me to come out and laughed about it with a bet. They didn't think I could be trans though.
>>
>>8508855
my coming out story ended in a fistfight between my dad and i. he called me a faggot then cold cocked me when i wasn't looking, and he still hasn't forgiven me for breaking his jaw. cunt deserved it tho, i'm glad he's still locked up.
>>
File: IMG_0085.jpg (234KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085.jpg
234KB, 1600x1000px
>>8508855
Mine was fucking awful. I've come out twice and I'll explain why.

First time when I was 15. Told my parents I wanted to be a woman. Mom said if anyone found out they'd take away my college fund and I'd have to pay for it myself. My dad said that shit wasn't allowed in the house, not even in the privacy of my room. Proceeds to raid my room while I'm away and throw over 200$ worth of clothes and makeup away because "god made me a man". He then proceeded to check my face everyday to make sure it didn't have makeup.

I went into repression for many years which culminated in an eating disorder and 2 suicide attempts and me failing college twice due to the depression. At 20 I watched a trans documentary and the fire inside me rekindled, I remembered what made me happy. So I go into secrecy again, buying clothes and makeup.

Come out again at age 21 and my parents have this weird turn around. Say they don't care (very angrily) and my dad says he's no longer going to fulfill this made up role as the bigot in my life and that I can dress however I want.

Well I guess he was hoping I was bluffing because I did and immediately he told me to take that shit off and that I can't present myself like that in this house. I can tell he knows it's wrong as it really fucking rubs him wrong if you call him a bigot. But he won't change cause muh religion.

Now I'm 21 and moved out without telling them first. Wrote them a scathing letter about how I'm not longer their child and how I hate them more than anything in the world for how they treated me. Told them never to call me again. Fuck my parents. Fuck them to hell. That made me angry just writing.
>>
>>8512340
Feed on your righteous rage.
>>
>tfw social autism means i will never be able to come out to family or friends
And don't try and tell me how it's a good idea. I've made up my mind, I'm going to kill myself, at some point at least...
>>
File: m'lady7.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
m'lady7.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
When I was in primary school (britfag), I said to some of my friends that I thought this girl I knew was cute. I didn't really have an attraction for her but she was one of the cutest girls in my class and the one I would bring up if people asked what girl I liked.

High School Year 7 comes around and I was coming to terms that I liked the look of men more than I liked women. I didn’t have a name for it though so I didn’t really know what I was.

Around three months into year 7 some of those girl’s friends tell me that she likes me. She asks me out and I say okay. On the second day of this relationship both mine and her friends egg us on to kiss. I don’t really want to do it. I kiss m’lady on the hand and both sets of friends cheer and laugh at the same time.

On the third day I felt really uncomfortable being in the relationship. I broke up with her without a reason.

Years later and I’m now comfortable with being gay, though I never told my friends because I was a pussy and didn’t think it was the right time. Later I am told that this girl only went out with me for a joke. My friends find this hysterical but I was okay with it, sort of becomes a meme in my friends group.

In my final year I catch word of people going to get this girl to ask me out on after prom for a joke when I’m really drunk. I plan the moment I finally come out.

At the party at get sort of tipsy but make sure I don’t have too much so I am still in full control. They come up to me and a group of people surround me. She comes forward and tells me that she loves me and wants to have sex with me. Everyone is anticipating that I embarrass myself but I stand back. “NO!” I shout . “YOU TURNED ME GAY!!” Everyone is laughing now, half for me but half for the girl. I take it in my stride but this girl was so embarrassed she ran away laughing.

mfw I don’t get to kiss m’lady on the hand
mfw when no man takes the chance after that
>>
Told ma, said she'd love me no matter what.
Then told me to make sure I was safe and tried to give me a load of romantic advice which was nice.
She's a great lady.
Would tell my dad but I like being alive.
Told my roommates like this "BTW I'm bi and have someone coming around tomorrow"
And they were great about it.
Told best friend in London and he just told me he loved me like always and we smoked a zoot together and talked about it.

There are three people I haven't and don't feel I can tell. My dad and two other 'close' friends.

Maybe I'll get the courage later but i have resolved to saying if I get a bf he isn't going to be a secret and not. Doing that closet shit
We will hold hands with pride
>>
>>8511732
Are these stories that I keep reading about parents betting on their child's orientation fake or actually true ? I find it hard to believe for some reason.
>>
>>8509972
Friend came out gay with a bf. Their respective parents threw them both out
>>
>>8509979
>Khv
Pls stop making up new acronyms and never explaining them like lgbt is a hivemind
>>
>>8513485
Newfag
>>
>>8513505
Jewfag
>>
I snapped one day and confronted my mother on things I hated about her. One after the other, she just shrugged off. Then the big moment came "I am not like other boys, I have known this for a long time. I like boys too." Immediately the tears come out.

I decided to hold off that I am not cisgendered. I may hate her, but she pays for my school and any fallout will land on my siblings side.
>>
File: 1486760442904.gif (342KB, 666x386px) Image search: [Google]
1486760442904.gif
342KB, 666x386px
>>8508855
My coming out was a 5 year process.
It started in first year of HS when my mother went on my facebook and saw that I was chatting with some other dude. Back then it was "They convinced you you're gay" and "You're actually normal" speech and was left at that.

Second year was pretty calm because "I had a crush" on two girls.

In third year I started slowly coming out to my "friends", and, since we were living in a small town, it got around pretty quickly. Actual friends were pretty chill about it. Then I forgot to log out of facebook and she read some messages, so, again, shit hit the fan. This ended with "You have to pretend you're normal or else I'll kill you and everyone that made you gay" speech.

Fourth year, I met some guy I was hugely in love with, but we were friends. At this point, my faggotry was a public secret, but nobody really bothered me. Most of the family cut ties with us for a different reasons (I think) and relationship between my mother and I was fairly strained because she was checking up on me constantly. She liked that friend of mine unreasonably much, given that I had a weak story of how we met.

First year of collage, I was back home, and she was up to her classical borderline-psychotic overprotective behavior. She came to pick me up because "I was drunk and she was scared that I'll hurt myself". On the way back, I completely lost my shit (being drunk and all) and decided to set the record straight (lol).

Among other things, it told her that she's overprotective, that she was constantly hurting me over the years, that I felt betrayed by her, that I felt completely alone in the world, that my fiends she hated actually helped me a lot (unrelated to homosexuality), and that I actually tried being with a girl, but I just couldn't keep it up and that I'm sorry because of that.

The ending happened about two months ago, and our relationship became significantly better.
>>
>>8508855
"Mum, I'm bi"
>"no you're not anon"
"Ok"
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.