[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom was being hostile now she isnt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Dethklok.jpg (52KB, 536x714px) Image search: [Google]
Dethklok.jpg
52KB, 536x714px
My mom was super mad when I came out, throwing around insults at me. Even after she was passive agressive at the "gay" stuff i did.

Now a month later and she is acting super weird? She says she cant sleep at all, but then she says something like "oh that x you have is really cute"

Wtf is going on?
>>
>>8508634
Shes over the initial shock
>>
gas the heteros
sexuality war NOW
>>
>>8508640

Yeah but she says she can barely sleep because she's worried about me?
>>
>>8508634
F A G H A G
A
G
H
A
G
>>
>>8508653

That doesnt make sense though. She REALLY didnt take my coming out well.
>>
>>8508634
My mom was the same way and inevitably i found out everyone in my family secretely hates me and she was the only one that kind of held people off but she still didn't like it.
>>
>>8508773

Well ik the rest of the family thought i was a fag
>>
>>8508634
>>
>>8508644

Why?
>>
File: GivinBack.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GivinBack.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Maybe it just took some time to realise that she is just like yooooooou
>>
>>8510601
noo
>>
I should also note she seems a bit "distant"

Really never brings up the gay thing anymore, maybe she forgot.
>>
Because even though she disagrees with your sexuality and life direction, you're still her baby and she loves you.
>>
>>8512281

Hm maybe. I do know she went through my laptop when i left it open for a few minutes. Unsure what she saw, know i had a lot of gay shit in my history.
>>
Do moms reallu care about their son's sexuality?
>>
>>8512504
In some cases yea, like pretty much any parent who's religious probably does. My parents will probably get angry at me once I tell them I'm gay.
>>
>>8512514

My mom is pretty religious..
>>
>>8512504
My mom is super catholic and regularly throws shitfits about it and says I'm going to get aids and whatnot. She still accepts it somewhat though, she's just whiny. Same with the rest of my family, they all basically treat me like a weirdo. But I try and avoid my family these days, I don't really feel like being subjected to that treatment even though everyone seems to think abandoning family is like the worst thing in the world even when they treat you like shit.
>>
What do you do when your mom refuses to believe youre gay?
>>
>>8512651

Are you a visibly masc or fem gay?
>>
>>8508805

What? I dont think thats it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.