[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you faggots think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

File: 1498586912415.png (744KB, 880x668px) Image search: [Google]
1498586912415.png
744KB, 880x668px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

/pol/tard here. I don't have anything against gays really, but why do you guys make your movement to be centered around degeneracy and mental illness, instead of promoting consensual monogamous relationships?

I don't care what somebody does in their own home, but these videos, and pride in general, really gives me a negative impression of the gay community. Like you have your rights. Now fuck off and act like a regular person!
>>
>>8507453
>regular person

just how spooked are you

also have you seen literally any of these rampant gay movies about monogamy? even moonlight had him end up with the same guy after admitting he never slept with anyone else.

also if you base entire groups of millions of people on youtube and tv you're actually retarded

but i'm pretty sure i'm just biting bait here
sasuga, sage'd
>>
File: IMG_3605.jpg (32KB, 236x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3605.jpg
32KB, 236x286px
>>8507453
>but why do you guys make your movement to be centered around degeneracy and mental illness

To rebel against daddy, duh.
>>
>>8507453
Lol. Get fucked you dumb cunt, /pol/ is full of degenerates, too and I don't see you making any threads about it. Get raped.
>>
>>8507453
The like/dislike ratio speaks volumes
>>
File: tumblr_o75ivnmfgM1vtbdl1o1_1280.jpg (401KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o75ivnmfgM1vtbdl1o1_1280.jpg
401KB, 960x1280px
>>8507453
>degeneracy and mental illness

monogamy is for raising children.
we don't have children.
having a lot of sex is one of the percs of being a faggot.
labeling it degeneracy and mental illness is one way of making yourself feel better about being chained to an obese woman and eventually dying of prostate cancer from a lack of sex.
>>
>>8507533
>we
>>
File: 1491034565998.jpg (47KB, 501x525px) Image search: [Google]
1491034565998.jpg
47KB, 501x525px
>>8507453
Oh no, I'm afraid it's terminal
>>
File: images-1.jpg (8KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8KB, 289x174px
>>8507453
Fucking Kek, and here I thought SJW's were the whiners. But lately it seems the right have been getting their panties all pissy and twisted, that hissy fit at the Shakespeare play make me ROFL.

>Muh Gerbels

I don't care about it either way. Didn't even know about it before seeing this. It's cringe but that's it. No need to fucking go all chimp.
>>
>want more muslim refugees
>defend LGBTTQIIA+ rights

One of those days, they'll have to make a choice
>>
>>8507453
Well 'we' aren't making 'our movement' about anything. The politicians are coopting our stories to spread their desired social agendas, but that has nothing to do with the rank and file any more than the fact that rich white oil executives causing war in the Middle East is the fault of all white people. It's lazy thinking meant to sound good at a glance while being completely idiotic in praxis.

That said, acceptance is one of the more laudable goals of the political movement. Now, I won't get into the two strains (identity vs post-identity), but the big problem is your definition of 'normal person'. There's no such thing, and that's kind of the overarching point. 'Normal' is, within very broad limits, mostly anything you want to do that doesn't harm others. That's because the definition of normal is, you guessed it, societally controlled. When society recognizes that normal only exists in its collective mind, then the various other normals - critical to human expression and freedom - reveal themselves.

The problem is that this kind of mindset requires more thoughtful consideration, and that often requires more time than people are willing to commit to something they don't see an immediate benefit from. Hence the recalcitrant denials that there's anything wrong with oppressing people because you think their hips move three inches to the side more than they should when they walk or they pronounce 's' exactly the way you think they should.
>>
>>8507780
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/25/women-with-star-david-flags-told-to-leave-chicago-gay-pride-march.html

Considering they've been throwing Jews under the bus for years, I'm actually not convinced that they'll make the right decision.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/26/justin-trudeau-celebrates-pride-eid-donald-trump-opts-traditional/

This is the epitome of leftist cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>8507780
I don't see why those are contradictory. Let refugees come, but throw them (and anyone else) in jail if they violate people's rights. Muslim refugees, as a group, may come from a culture that's pretty bad on LGBT rights, but that doesn't mean we have to throw the principle of innocent until proven guilty out the window. Just inform them on our laws and rights, and say that they must agree to abide with them if they want to enter the country, if not, they'd go back home (something which real refugees are very unlikely to do). And anyone in this country, regardless of background, receives appropriate punishment for violating other people's rights. No need to be especially easy or harsh on refugees because of their background, just make sure they know what's expected of them and treat them like everyone else.
>>
>>8507549
Poop but pp
>>
>>8507549
Poop
>>
>>8508046
What's to stop them from lying, though?
There are massive problems with covert FGM/ rape/ intimidation/ murder of apostates in places like Sweden and the UK. When you question them on their views, they often just lie.

Muslims are, by a wide margin, the most illiberal demographic on the planet. Even in the UK, 0% of Muslims think homosexuality is acceptable, and only 18% think it should even be legal. 52% think it should be criminalised.

And don't even get me started on Islamic antisemitism.
>>
I can't agree more. I hate being roped into the same category as polygamists, rainbow barf and other absurd things.
>>
File: 1894241872491.gif (336KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1894241872491.gif
336KB, 450x450px
>>8508063
>in the UK, 0% of Muslims think homosexuality is acceptable
Sounds like a completely legitimate statistic to me anon
>>
File: 1496667063382.png (53KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
1496667063382.png
53KB, 703x516px
>>8508063
>>
>>8508046
France here. You're delusional, anon.

>but that doesn't mean we have to throw the principle of innocent until proven guilty out the window
It means that you're ready to sacrifice a lot of people. Many people will die or get acid thrown to their faces. I guess muslims' feelings are more important than the lives of your people to you.

>Just inform them on our laws and rights, and say that they must agree to abide with them if they want to enter the country,
They'll pretend to agree to get in, then totally diregard your laws.

>No need to be especially easy or harsh on refugees because of their background, just make sure they know what's expected of them and treat them like everyone else.
Their culture is incompatible with democracy and human rights.
>>
File: homosexuality.png (91KB, 330x859px) Image search: [Google]
homosexuality.png
91KB, 330x859px
>>8508075
It's from a Pew poll; the sample size was about 300, but still. Not one of them said it was acceptable.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law

>>8508077
>>
>>8508063
>There are massive problems with covert FGM
There are massive problems with overt MGM in non-Muslim communities, like white America.
>>
>>8508155
I believe that elective infant male circumcision should be illegal, but it's not the same as having your clit cut off with a razor blade or a piece of glass.
>>
>>8507453
Dude, just mind your fucking business. These individuals aren't doing shit that negatively impacts your life. They're out here existing just like you are... unfortunately.

What even made you watch those videos? I didn't even know they existed. You could have easily just ignored them. You clearly WANTED to be triggered, that's how fucking pathetic you are. Find something else to do asshole.
>>
>>8508162
>elective
>infant
>>
>>8508173
As in chosen by the parents. And not where it's deemed necessary because of acute phimosis, or whatever.

I thought that was obvious.
>>
>>8508162
Female circumcision is performed in hospitals and doesn't require the removal of the clit.

On the other hand do you have any idea what the male death rate is?
>>
>>8508181
I think it's about 1% of all neonatal deaths.

Are they really sewn up afterwards, though? What possible medical reason could there be to do such a thing?
>>
>>8508197
What medical reason is there to cut up babies' genitals?
>>
>>8508201
Well, exactly. It's sometimes done on males because of a total inability to retract the foreskin, but >>8508181 seemed to be implying there was a legitimate medical reason for female circumcision, unless he meant they were performed illegitimately (which I'm sure they are).
>>
>>8508209
Except babies can't have phimosis.
>>
>>8508216
I meant in small children. My brother had it at about 4/5. It was botched (what a surprise).

My point is: neonatal circumcision is never okay.
>>
>>8508224
You can't have it at that age either. The foreskin naturally doesn't retract until puberty. Even then it doesn't require circumcision.
>>
>>8508209
There's no medical reason for female circumcision, just like male, but it is often performed in sterile medical surroundings by doctors/nurses, just like in America, with a far lower death rate than male circumcision in many countries and with less harm to the victim than in American male circumcision.
>>
>>8507533
Good goy
>>
>>8507453
Transbian scum master race here, I agree.
>>
File: 1494111989143.jpg (38KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494111989143.jpg
38KB, 600x480px
>>8508096
Lmfao.

Anyone in any of these countries are against homosexuality. Do you really think that Orthodox and Catholic Russians are ok with homosexuality?

Plus do this survey for any country and any religious belief and their acceptance rates will be much lower than atheist or non-religious people.

Islam is sorely in need of reform and countries that still are governed by a religion need a reform as well, but it's not as black and white as you people constantly make it. Talk to any 3rd or 4th generation American Muslim and they won't be as terrible as you claim they will be.
>>
>>8507453
Dumb video.
Smart premise if it were 10 years ago but not really necessary now.
Comments are unwarranted, but unsurprising when 99.99999% of the LGBT community fails to look and act like normal humans, as exemplified in the video.

>>8507533
foh bruh, u pusillanimous slut
monogamy > celibacy > all other sexual/romantic models, and you know it
>>
>>8508072
>tfw 0% "degenerate" besides being mtf and polygamist
What is so degenerate about polygamy, I just love more than 1 person, why is that so hard to believe
>>
>>8508503
The point of a relationship is that you are supposed to be so madly in love with a person, more than anyone else, that you are willing to sacrifice all sexual contact with others in order to focus your efforts on cultivating a life with that person, (dare I say, improving your sexual compatibility with that person), and develop your love for one another.
I'm not saying you can't have a crush on more than 1 person or have sex with more than 1 person, but stop pretending it's a relationship. You're fwbs at best.
>>
>>8508572
There's no reason it can't be a relationship besides your feels.
>>
>>8508572
Why is it not a relationship if we still have romantic feelings for each other?
>>
>>8508224
>It was botched (what a surprise).
how badly?
>>
>>8507453
>The Human Rights campaigns

Fuck those criminal pieces of shit.

They're the most thoroughly corrupt organization that I've ever had the you displeasure of associating with.
>>
>>8507453
Why do faggots worship niggers?
>>
>>8507453
>I don't have anything against gays really, but

Every hatemonger says this.
>>
>>8507453
>for change

It's been more than 8 years since Obama became president. You libshits can't ride the bong fumes of "change" forever.
>>
>>8507453

OP is a retarded faggot who cares too much what other people are doing.

Why is /pol/ so fucking hypocritical? If it's OK for you to have white pride why can't others have faggot pride or tranny pride?

If fags marching is such a problem for you then why are you watching them march all the time? Change the channel, retard.
>>
>>8507526
How deadly is your strain, faggot?
>>
>>8507780
The liberals will sacrifice all lgbtq+ at the altar for Islamic tolerance.

The liberals think that their religion trumps your right to live.
>>
>>8507453
I like the sentiment that Google supports us, otherwise I don't really care.

I try not to associate with the cringey parts of LGBT. I do respect the activists that facilitate actual political change though.
>>
>>8509284

President Trump is the first president in all of United States history to be pro-LGBT before he took office.

He will protect the LGBT community from radical Islamic terrorists.
>>
>>8508164
>$0.03 has been deposited into your shill account
>>
>>8509299
For your sake. I hope so.
>>
>>8509365
Shut the fuck up and go back to /pol/, shill.
>>
>>8509382
>I'm angry that the thought that lgbt people won't be violently murdered in the street.

Wow. You fags are serioisly fucked up.

Maybe you should.move to the middle East so that you can experience Islamic tolerance and "change" first hand.
>>
>>8508496
>monogamy > celibacy > all other sexual/romantic models, and you know it
If you're a woman.
An apex predator alpha male's job is to lay his seed across the globe so a large portion of the population in the future will be his descendants.
>>
>>8507453
Because lgbt is 90% straight white women and as a poltards, I'm sure you know that straight white women are mega sluts
>>
>>8507533
>We
No, you and a few other tards are pozmonkeys looking for your next big dick
>>
>>8507453
>/pol/t-
stopped reading there
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.