[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The stigma is worse than the disease

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8008.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8008.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Tested positive for HIV two days ago. I know it's functionally curable now. But I'm more afraid of never being desired again or ever hooking up again. Stigma among gays is fucking vicious.
>>
>>8506824
Just move to Iowa where thanks to LGBT rights you don't have to inform your partner that you're poz.
https://www.lambdalegal.org/in-court/cases/rhoades-v-iowa
>>
Who in their right mind would get AIDS?

>I'm more afraid of never being desired again or ever hooking up again.
And rightly so.
>>
Two ignorant people proving my point.
>>
>>8506824
I suppose you'll take this as an excuse to infect unwilling partners huh.

There's actually a bunch of STDs that coud kill me because I'm on immunosuppressants, anti inflammatory drugs and anti tnf alpha so infections can go undetected until you're in a critical condition.

Medical science is not magic. Just because there's a drug doesn't mean that it's "not a big deal".
>>
tested two days ago? infection date?
functunally cured? thats some mental gymnastics.
im a pro lets debate.
if u ever tested poz, u are always poz unless u get a bone marrow transplant.
agreed?
inb4 some teenager mentions pills. truvada only cures hiv if taken first few weeks of infection. after that time frame a doc will say ur t rate being low = cure but cure is feel good word

why didnt u wait till marriage like a good waifu? did u even ask ur partner to share std tests? i always get a full test from doc and show paperwork / echart to new dates when it gets serious.

r u homosexual?
>>
LMAO
>>
File: tumblr_or07e1Z6yy1v1n3qho1_500.jpg (83KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or07e1Z6yy1v1n3qho1_500.jpg
83KB, 500x540px
>>8506824
just take you meds and stay undetectable.
there are thousands (millions?) more like you.
too bad you didn't practice safe sex when you had the chance.
this is just reality catching up with your bad decisions.
>>
>>8507534
>A good number of people here legitimately believe that you deserve to die.
Nature wants him to die.
>>
Well that was more reactionary than I bargained for, Jesus. I'm not going to lose hope because of some internet trolls. Don't count yourself out /LGBT/ it might happen to you
>>
>>8507534
>implying death before he develops a GG fetish and infects more people isnt the best option
>>
>>8506824
How did you get it? And just don't tell anyone.
>>
Look on the bright side, now you have access to a whole community of deranged subhumans who will want you to spread your horrible disease to them
>>
>>8506839
>this is what lgbt rights organizations do nowadays
>>
have sex with other people with HIV or you can just kill yourself
>>
>>8508048
it wouldn't be statistically possible for HIV to continue to spread so quickly among MSM if the 'reactionary' views weren't correct.
>>
>>8508048
The red flag here is that your main preoccupation is if you'll get fucked in the future. Your main preoccupation should be your health, and your future partners' health. Feels like you don't respect yourself and maybe not other people too.
>>
>HIV will continue to evolve into milder and milder strains
>PR campaigns like OPs will normalize 'mild' HIV
>the mild form of HIV will almost never become full blown AIDS
>even when untreated people will 'survive' but have greatly increased risk of cancers, secondary infections--half blown AIDS
>HIV will increase in prevalance again and become the new HepC, not directly killing people but crippling millions of lives

Can't wait.
>>
>>8506824
I slept around a lot and got AIDS now i'm afraid i can't sleep around a lot anymore, WHY WON'T PEOPLE HAVE SEX WITH ME EVEN THOUGH IT'S RISKY
okay seems reasonable
>>
It's astounding how casually people brush aside the fact that they carry an incurable and infectious disease that a mere while ago was a premature death sentence to significant parts of the gay population, and instead whine about being stigmatized.

With basic empathy you'd understand that people rather not get in contact with what is basically the gay equivalent of the bubonic plague.
>>
>>8508122
>have sex with other people with HIV
NO.
No need to create even more hiv strains, which only makes it harder to find an effective cure.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.