[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have your experiences been while using a dating app? Did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1915.png (44KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1915.png
44KB, 1024x1024px
What have your experiences been while using a dating app?

Did you meet your current bf/gf on one?
>>
>>8505104
I don't have any, but I'm a "chaser" and I'm thinking about using one...

I just can't find cute fags or tomboys here...
>>
File: 1496626990935.jpg (40KB, 479x474px) Image search: [Google]
1496626990935.jpg
40KB, 479x474px
Everyone fucking flakes out on me. They always disappear without a word after we agree we like eachother and want to meet.

At least girls had balls to meet up when I still thought I was bi.
>>
File: tumblr_npqsxn74RF1r8eq67o1_500.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npqsxn74RF1r8eq67o1_500.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>8505104
I'm MtF I pass pretty well and I make my status as a pre op trans woman very obvious to potential matches and for the most part my dating experience online has been pretty good I've gotten some great dates through it and the current girl I'm dating I met on HER and she's beautiful and we like the same things and overall she makes me very happy so big success.
>>
Never found any friends on okcupid.. most people blocked me or deleted their account

Dated two girls from there one was needy and obnoxious other pretty alright but too much for me to manage at the time.
>>
File: bleeding-finger-clip-art-990031.png (98KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bleeding-finger-clip-art-990031.png
98KB, 1600x1600px
I've had success with Ok Cupid but it is also filled with so many losers.

"Successes"

1. 2010, met a girl and we dated for 6 months. Had some of the most amazing sex ever, but she had borderline personality disorder and cheated on me.

2. End of 2014 I met a girl and we had a two-year relationship. She gained over 150+ pounds in those two years and by 2016 it was a fucking nightmare.

"Failures"

The dozen or so first dates that went no where. The two times they didn't even show up to the date.
The stalker who wouldn't leave me alone until I lied and said I moved to a different state.
Etc....
>>
I met my fiance on /r9k/ of all places, before /soc/ stuff got kicked out.

I got flooded on OKC (bisexual woman). Including guys who didn't even read my profile and were in it for sex. At first I decided I wanted to be super nice to guys and give responses because I heard it can be so difficult for guys but it was just too much and some people were really pushy.
>>
File: 1468656482401.jpg (39KB, 394x395px) Image search: [Google]
1468656482401.jpg
39KB, 394x395px
>>8505104
okc went to shit recently

There's no decent dating app on the market right now
>>
my personal experience with okc was awful, most of the guys I spoke with just randomly stopped talking to me had one relationship but that lasted about two weeks or so but the sex was great I guess..
>>
>>8505104
9/10 guys are gross daddies no one wants 1/10 guys just wanna fuck
One time on okc i found a guy whos picwas him in a furby fursuit
>>8506917
Never reply to people you dont wanna talk to. There's no need for irl etiquette online
>>8507655
>okc went to shit recently
I noticed that too, i shut down my acc there once and for all. I wasgetting the same pool of faggots and ftms.
Pof is okay, i still get mad when i see mtf's listing themselves as gay males
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 350x500px
>tfw a lot of 35+ foxmulder attractive guys
>tfw they wont remain 35-45 as i get older
I just cant see myself with someone 10-20 years older than me as a relationship partner but damn do some of them make my dick hard
>>
>>8505104
Inner someone infooled around with a bit and made some.good friend through but it didn't work out with him. Just kind of an ass. Still have the friends though that's cool.

Also had guy reverse image search me find a bunch of stuff and just be creepy.

So it's a mixed bag. It can go well or not.
>>
>>8510941
>using images you use on facebook in your dating profile
I don't wanna say you deserve it but you could afford to be smarter
>>
>>8510945
They didn't find my Facebook. Although I will say that I was irresponsible.

I had one image image kinked to a Reddit post is forgotten about so they ended up snooping around finding out I was trans and reading my post history. They sent this message like it's cool we (it was a couple looking for a third) are cool with it, but it felt like sich an creepy invasion of my privacy i had to deny. They sometimes show up in my twitch streams or like my Instagrams which feels... a bit weird but whatever.
>>
I met my bf in grindr
>>
I met my bf on okc, still together 3yr later :3
>>
I went on one "date" with a repressing mtf after he cancelled the first two last minute because he was too depressed to leave his house. He was a stereotypical autist, complete with a Chris-chan voice and cringeworthy social skills. I didn't talk to him for a few days afterward so I guess that made him butthurt and he deleted me on Facebook. Whatever.

It seemed like everyone else who I talked to was creepy although some were attractive. I did talk to one guy who seemed nice/attractive so we texted for a while until he told me he had diagnosed NPD. I cut off all contact after that.

It seems like OKCupid is mostly full of loons.
>>
File: 1497612468922.jpg (175KB, 1040x629px) Image search: [Google]
1497612468922.jpg
175KB, 1040x629px
I'm a Asexual male, and i met my cis female gf on okcupid back in October, juts been good so far.

Prior experiences with okc:
Stood up 2x
5 dates with a girl who conceived her 3 month old child while tripping on shrooms at burning man.
Few odd first dates
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.