[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/agpg/ - AGP General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 38

Bikini Season Edition

>AGP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feelings / emotions
>Help, advice, guidance
>Be cozy and chill out

>What is AGP?
Autogynephilia, from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), γυνή ("woman") and φιλία ("love")
Broadly, arousal to the thought of being a woman. It can take many forms - being aroused at imagining or seeing yourself with a female body, dressing in clothes that make you appear feminine, acting in stereotypical "feminine" ways, or others.

>Isn't AGP just discredited pseudoscience?
No, AGP is a real phenomenon. Some people disagree with Blanchard's Typology, which included AGP, but that people experience AGP is indisputable.

>I'm AGP, does this mean I'm not trans?
No, you can be AGP and trans.

>Aren't you all just trannies in denial?
Many AGPs do have at least some dysphoria. Some people with AGP will go on to transition, while others are content with incorporating it into their sex life or simply the occasional indulgence. It varies greatly in intensity. If AGP consumes a lot of your mental energy or causes you lots of distress, it is probably worth asking more questions.
>>
File: kaito.jpg (182KB, 870x1227px) Image search: [Google]
kaito.jpg
182KB, 870x1227px
why did this manga get AGP so right?
>>
File: kaito2.jpg (192KB, 870x1227px) Image search: [Google]
kaito2.jpg
192KB, 870x1227px
>>8505051
and why did it have to end. :'(
>>
Forgive a potentially rude question but: Does all this mean that you're men who want what you see as the "good parts" of being a girl but don't ACTUALLY want to be one?

Like, if you looked like a girl but couldn't have children you'd be happy where other trans people would still feel sad about the fact they can't have biological children?
>>
>>8505058
In a very loose sense maybe. But many of us do actually want to be girls, do want to be able to get pregnant, etc.
>>
>>8505058
This is a thread for transgirls who fell for the blanchard meme because they happen to have a sex drive on top of being transgender.

Just brainwashed retards.
>>
Another question: Do many of you have any female friends? I'm curious about whether this is more common among men who spend most of their time with other men.
>>
>>8505011
So I'm still trying to wrap my head around this AGP thing. If I don't get aroused at any of that stuff, then I'm not AGP...right? Or is there like a catch-all category of exceptions like 'and also if you don't get aroused by any of this but like the color green' or something?

Is there anything I can check for that shows definitively I'm NOT AGP?
>>
>>8505137
Why do you care? Genuinely curious.
>>
whath appened to old thread
>>
>>8505051
I don't understand what's going on in this page...
>>
>>8505142
Honestly? Because I have no real connection to anything but my bf and so I like to find little 'groups' that I'm technically a 'member' of so that I can find some identification with others through their experiences, but I don't want to encroach on territory that isn't native for me. The divide on this stuff is weird, so I'm just trying to find my slice.
>>
>>8505150
It was deleted for unknown reasons. At least one other thread was also deleted at the same time.
>>
>>8505160
Talk about the maybe-AGP fantasies you do have?
>>
>>8505199
I don't, that's the thing. I don't fantasize about being female, I simply am and always have been. I don't get aroused at the thought of being treated like I'm female, truth be told I hardly get aroused, ever, at all. But sometimes.

But then I have all the supposed AGP markers like always playing MMO's, and having some small like for certain animes (but more the characters; Sanrio's Cinnamoroll is my favorite), being a 'traditional' woman (I was partially raised by my grandparents, so my only formative vision of a good relationship is that; consequently I do all the laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc, but again, it's never an arousal thing). I have a bunch of still-unsorted PTSD (diagnosed, not internet tests) and fragmented memories that show I was abused, so I don't know if any of that makes a difference. I don't think any of these things define me as a woman, but they're what I enjoy doing.

Does that help?
>>
>>8505137
>>8505238
If you don't get off to this stuff you don't have the fetish by any sane definition..
>>
>>8505058
Whle I definitely don't want to give birth, I wouldn't mind experiencing things like menstruation or what have you. In my case I still have sexual fantasies about fucking women, but in those cases I'm a woman as well.
>>
>>8505238
That could be asexual AGP coupled with being a feminine person, it could be HSTS, it could be just being feminine.

Finding it comfortable to be feminine, whether that's playing girls in games, dressing up in your own time, or identifying as ones in stories are all signs.

What circumstances do you crossdress in, if you have? What's your attraction to girls like?
>>
>>8505324
I'm fulltime at home but not socially, so most of the time? I don't leave the house much except to go for a walk. I don't have attraction to girls in any sexual sense. I don't think I'm asexual although I could be; I've always had a rock bottom sex drive but I find plenty of men desirable and attractive.

I almost always play female in games (I've hidden behind a male a couple times to avoid a couple stalkers for a while though), I've always since I was little identified with the heroine in movies, stories, and plays.
>>
>>8505238
that doesnt sound AGP even if you have some common things with AGPs

even if you dont get arousal you should have excitement and maybe some euphoria over being feminine or taking on women roles to be considered having AGP
>>
>>8505137
it doesnt need to be a sexual thing honestly (it just is mostof the time) as long as someone get some joy from being feminine then theyre AGP.

and you dont need to like all elements of being feminine to be AGP. its not like you'd need to find the idea of having a period enjoyable to like the idea of crossdressing
>>
>>8505370
>>8505391
I think I can see how these two answers work together. So it's like not arousal so much as some kind of emotional pleasure that helps 'define' it. That kind of makes sense. Actually I guess it makes a lot of sense. I mean, arousal is just one end of the pleasure spectrum, right?
>>
>>8505367
The rest fits HSTS but fulltime at home screams emotional AGP. Compare yourself to this anon >>8494692
>>
>>8505058
Autogynephilia is a fetish. Some people with the fetish are just cis men who engage in it for kicks. They're your stereotypical cross-dressers and so on. Generally speaking they don't transition. Some of the people with the fetish are trans, meaning that due to various hormonal fuckups in the womb they were born with minds that aren't solely male or female but in-between. For whatever reason this seems to cause gender dysphoria (the intense desire to have a body of your non-birth sex, often accompanied by psychological pain due to not having one). For whatever reason a lot of dysphorics, overwhelmingly those attracted to women, tend to develop this fetish. Transitioning is not just a sex thing for this group, as its members genuinely want to be women in day to day life rather than just in sex-related scenarios. Actually transitioning and living as a woman publicly for a few years tends to make the fetish disappear so they're not cursed with it for life either.
>>
>>8505058
yes and no,AGP is just liking the idea of being feminine in some way.

So theres a bit of a sliding scale between guys who just like the fantasy to those who crossdress to those who transition (trans/cisgirls can be agp too)

but yeah, if youre agp you may or may not like the idea of getting a negative trait, even if its a feminine one.

so people might like the idea of having aperiod or they might not. they might be into the idea of even being in a non-attractive (or ugly) womans body or they might not
>>
>>8505423
Also I've heard of mythical cis female AGPs but I've only ever seen one example in the wild, in an /adv/ thread, so I don't know what to say of those.
>>
>>8505434
LINK
>>
>>8505441
Sorry, that happened long ago. I don't have one. Some woman made a thread about getting turned on by seeing her thighs or breasts in the mirror, or looking at her butt while wearing something tight.
>>
>>8505446
its called something like 'himegoto, uniforms at age 19'but just type 'himegoto 19' and it'll come up.

It's about a passable crossdressing guy with agp, a feminine girl with AGP and a more butch girl with AGP.
>>
>>8505516
if you dress lowkey like an average woman no one stares, just need to be barely passing
there are enough women who dont look very feminine

Ive checked my school photos where most girls were with no makeup and its hilarious how tranny some of them looked

just dont wear striped high socks outside!
>>
>>8505402
Ignore the "it's not sexual" retard. AGP is inherently something sexual and they are trying to mutate the definition into a fucking stupid meme. AGP is a PHILIA, the word itself says it.

You are just a typical transgender, and you are not AGP in any way whatsoever. Go take your damn pills.
>>
>>8505591
Oh no is this the one with the really sad ending?
>>
>>8505591
that kinda hurt...
why no one convinced me that I was trans years ago
>>
>>8505591
Anon sorry to be the one to finally say it but the feelsies in this page aren't very AGP, just plain gender dysphoria
>>
>>8505587
AGP doesnt need to be sexual though, I can crossdress because it feels good to be cute without being turned on.

and thats what agp is,a love for seeing yourself as a woman.

the suffix -phillia doesnt exclusively imply sexual attraction

>>8505591
Ahh,is that the guy or the girl? they both have a thing about looking less like a girl as they get older.

but yeah theres so many of those moments in that manga, I'm glad it exists
>>
>>8505616
I mean yeah probably. but not necessarily. I think being AGP would lead to you todislike the idea oflosing the femininity you do have as you get older/masculinize.

like, youre happy as a man but you dontlike the idea of becoming more manly
>>
>>8505627
The term was created as something sexual in the first place, it falls under paraphilias and yes, it is indeed inherently sexual.
Unless, somehow, you stole the term to use "philia" in the greek meaning of the word and derail it completely but its real meaning just for it to suit a bunch of losers in an anime imageboard who can't accept they are suffering dysphoria.
>>
>>8505648
oh, I didnt even know it was created. I thought it was just a 4chan term.

but I think what I was saying still stands if you replace the term agp with something that describes pleasure at giving yourself feminine characteristics

>>8505647
>lets be friends... girl friends
cute.
>>
>>8505658
>oh, I didnt even know it was created. I thought it was just a 4chan term.
...what? You are in an AGP general and you don't even know about Blanchard?
>>
>>8505660
Another poster here. This shouldn't surprise you Anon. AGP as it is used here has very little with how it's used by that memelord.
>>
>>8505663
It really, really seems like a lot of people here are justifying their dysphoria by calling it AGP and running some mental gymnastics to explain why it's not a sexual thing.

This place is stupid.
>>
>>8505670
Yup, though the more common case is people saying that they can't be trans because they actually are aroused by stuff like this.
>>
>>8505670
Im a bit confused. youre saying theyre genuinely dysphoric 'and' its just a sexual thing?

on the other hand.I think people here dont tend to call themselves dysphoric because for a couple reasons.

first, while these guys are happy being men they wouldnt mind being women.dysphoria implies a dislike of your current gender on some level. so because of that admitting to being dysphoric would be simmilar to admitting youre trans.

so while these guys are happy to be either male or female and cant be both(non-binary is a meme) they accept that theyre male and use agp to describe the pleasure they gain from also acting female
>>
>>8505716
The other poster here again. A ton of the people here ARE trans and in deep deep denial tbqh.
>>
>>8505744
the other poster?

and yeah I dont doubt that, but im a good number of the people I described are here.
>>
>>8505717
always lonely even with gf because the girl you are inside never gets acknowledged

the art lets it dows tho cause 'he' looks like a perfect girl here
>>
File: kaitoooo.png (421KB, 694x761px) Image search: [Google]
kaitoooo.png
421KB, 694x761px
>>8505808
he's meant to be super passable but scared of becoming more masculine as he becomes an adult.

although the arts pretty good, you can see he's not as natural as the 'perfect' girl hes trying to copy most of the time
>>
>>8505591
name of manga?
>>
>>8505962
>>8505484
>>
File: 1496689387982.jpg (200KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1496689387982.jpg
200KB, 1242x1242px
>>8505095
I don't and never could.

Women make me extremely jealous, especially women around my age or that would be in my "peer group".

They make me so jealous and bitter because they just taking getting to be a women for granted, they think nothing of it. And then I just get depressed because I know I'll never get to be one and it makes me want to die.
>>
>>8505095
Well I don't really consider myself AGP although /tttt/ might beg to differ. But when I was growing up almost all my friends were girls.
>>
File: 1497547669260.jpg (70KB, 516x433px) Image search: [Google]
1497547669260.jpg
70KB, 516x433px
>>8505717
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
>>
>>8505717
What's this from?
>>
>>8506636
Literally lurk moar. They said it up there.
>Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku
>>
>>8505095
Until the age of ~10 the vast majority of my friends were girls, but that was a coincidence. Afterwards the vast majority were guys. I don't know why. I just had very little contact with girls at school until 16. Now I work from home and have very few chances to make friends.
>>
>>8505716
>>8505658
>>8505648
>>8505627
>>8505587
>AGP is inherently something sexual
Becoming What We Love: Autogynephilic Transsexualism Conceptualized as an Expression of Romantic Love
http://www.annelawrence.com/becoming_what_we_love.pdf
>>
>>8509094
'This rejection, I argue, results largely from the misconception that
autogynephilia is a purely erotic phenomenon'
>>
>>8505058

Not really. In my case I would still feel bad because I do want to be a mother, but it would be a lot better than the life I live now.
>>
>>8510103
Gynephilia (lesbian/straight male sexuality) is happily accepted as not being purely erotic. Nobody is surprised when a gynephile wants to date or marry, not merely have sex with, a woman.

It only follows that the inverted version of conventional gynephilia, autogynephilia, would be the same.
>>
>>8509094
Cool and I'm gonna let you finish but autogynephilia is a fetish
>>
File: IMG_2002.jpg (58KB, 719x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2002.jpg
58KB, 719x583px
I feel fucky as hell. Whenever I'm around "cute" or "attractive" girls I just want to be them. I've been this way since I was 7 or 8 and puberty and testosterone have only made it worse. I've never been attracted to either girls or guys, whenever I'm around attractive women I get aroused, but I'm sexually frustrated as hell because I don't have any desire to fuck them, but to be them. Sometimes I'll self insert as a girl getting fucked whenever jacking off. I've been so anxious that I might possibly be trans that I can't sleep and I've been sick to my stomach. I live in a very conservative antitrans town and I'm scared I'll end up looking like a freak. Hold me /lgbt/.
>>
>>8510259
Well if Anon 4chan (2017) says it, then that just blows all other citations from actual studies by people who actually understand sexuality out of the water!
>>
>>8510312
Do you really want to have this argument for the hundredth time? The actual professionals, as exemplified by the policies of the organizations that set treatment protocols, don't treat autogynephilia as a cause of transsexuality or the typology as valid. On the other hand it IS listed as a paraphilia.
>>
>>8510270
Can you go see a doctor?
>>
>>8510339
Did you notice that the typology wasn't the topic of the conversation? Only paraphilia vs orientation.
>>
>>8510340
Id like to. Wish I didn't live in such an ass backwards religious backwater
>>
>>8510360
Finding an open-minded doctors in such areas must be hard, yeah. Any idea as to how you'll go about looking for one?
>>
>>8510367
I found a transgender friendly therapist in a larger more liberal city about 40 mins from where I live. I live with a mother who knows that I struggle with anxiety, but isnt aware that I'm going for a different reason. I'll eventually have to come clean, but I'm putting it off for as long as I can.
>>
>>8510383
She's funding my college, so she tracks my finances
>>
>>8510383
Sounds like a plan. Just don't put things off. Face things head on. Good luck!
>>
>>8510393
Thank you. It's nice to see some positively on 4chan sometimes. The future is scary and my past is rough, but I can't live like this anymore
>>
>>8505484
>a feminine girl with AGP and a more butch girl with AGP
If these 2 cuddle im gonna lose it
>>
I was maaturbating in the shower, fantasizing about my gf pegging me and treating me like a girl(teasing, etc) and I got the most crippling, piercing, hurting and sudden headache of my life. It lasted 10 minutes and then receded a bit, but it still hurts a lot.

A-am I going to die?
>>
>>8511414
You were cracking your eggshell too fast! Take it steady!
>>
>>8511414
No but you should take a calm honest look at yourself.
>>
How to cope with not transitioning
>>
>>8511506
idk
i just started hrt at 24 when body dysphoria got too bad to ignore
being a fem guy isn't too bad and a lot more bearable when you have a feminine self-image
>>
>>8505095
I have pretty close friends that are girls. One of them is a bit of a oneitis. I hang around a lot of grills because I am tall and /fit/ so they gravitate towards me. I also have guy friends tho, mostly just gym bros. I just like to eat my cum sometimes, and wanna fuck a twink.
>>
>>8505011

AGP = trannies with a moderate amount of self-awareness
>>
>>8505058
If I had to explain it for me, it isn't even about being a grill. I like my penis. If I could just have a switch to make me a qt trap for like an hour and then go back to normal, that would be perfect. It really does depend on what kinda sexual mood I'm in. Sometimes I wanna be a masculine alpha male drilling pussy till I split a chick in half, other times I wanna be a cute trap/femboi and have sexy times with another trap/femboi. I never want a vagina or uterus, it is more about being a very femme male, because I like the dick(I know I am bisexual btw). It is weird, but idc. It is fun.
>>
>>8511811
What is schizophrenia for $500, Alex?
>>
>>8505058
The real problem is society's tendency to delineate fetishism from human personality and treat it as abstract bedroom mystique rather than an important facet of human psychology that should be considered by practitioners as valid in dialogue as any other, especially if the patient seems ruminative upon their bedroom activities above all else!

Society's tendency to shun dirty nasty bedroom activities into the darkness also buries the potential problems they can serve to cause when people who otherwise have no direction in life are exposed to chronic sources of sensitization/reinforcement through electronic entertainment and real life (oftentimes we're finding it's not just one or the other - it's both). Teenagers are most vulnerable. Young, horny, with a predisposition to be bullied and have self-esteem issues that would lead them to turn toward fetishism in the first place, especially when you throw in internet access. Yet, most practitioners, even esteemed members of the field, would still just laugh and shrug and say it meant nothing if his 16yo patient came into his office complaining about not being able to have an orgasm without imagining self as a woman.

Fetishism has been so crudely demarked from every other aspect of human personality that people treat it as a sideshow, a game, something that's immaterial without any potential long-term consequences as the teenager grows into a young adult constantly reinforcing these tendencies as they often do, every single night. The schism from normal society only grows, rarely narrows. Not due to the will of the fetishist, who was shaped into this position by circumstance or misfortune, but by that normal society that decided to bury all of its nastiness underneath a bullshit landfill and pretend it never existed in the first place. Then they cry when society deteriorates further...
>>
I tried to repress GD with AGP, didn't work. Now want to repress all.
>>
>>8511906
nice blog post
but that's not what fetish means

fet·ish
ˈfediSH
noun
a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.
"Victorian men developed fetishes focusing on feet, shoes, and boots"
synonyms: fixation, obsession, compulsion, mania;
an inanimate object worshiped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit.
synonyms: juju, talisman, charm, amulet;
>>
>>8511577
I knew it with 22 but started HRT with 26 (I'm 27 now), but I fear that people are never going to accept us and I think that society is at its peak of acceptance, lgbt rights and equality. I can't get rid of the fear that in 10+ years (or maybe less) we're going to see a huge backlash against lgbt folks from right wingers, conservatives and their upcoming generation.

I live in Germany and I'm also afraid of getting acid thrown into my face from muslims/refugees in a few years.

I just don't know what to do. I could stop taking my meds and try to not transition but I'm sure that this gives me at least some dysphoria; today I imagined cutting my hair off to appear a bit more manly but I was almost in tears even thinking about it. It's a curse.

>being a fem guy isn't too bad and a lot more bearable when you have a feminine self-image
Maybe...

If I could live on a lonely island, I'd transition without hesitating.
>>
>>8511886
name all of the schneiderian first-rank symptoms of schizophrenia exhibited in that post
>>
>>8511929
Nice citing wikitionary but that's not an argument. A paraphilia is a paraphilia no matter how hard it makes you cry about the evil men in white coats defining things you don't like.
>>
PS: Lacan was a fucking kook
>>
>>8511980
>projecting this hard

wew lad
just learn what words mean before you type up a bunch of drivel
>>
>>8512016
>I was just pretending to be dumb

Okay, nice to know you never intended on countering anything I stated. Stay hurt at the truth, aging "kinkster".
>>
https://youthtranscriticalprofessionals.org/2016/06/29/i-wanted-an-identity-so-badly-a-desistors-account-of-trans-indoctrination/

This is me, almost 1:1
>>
>>8512039
You're still typing gibberish, friendo.
Maybe give it a rest.
>>
>>8511886
I'm not hallucinating or delusional, I just switch between masculine and feminine attitudes with sex depending on what I'm in the mood for. Why is it so hard to understand?
>>
>>8512075
>had a self discovery trip with shrooms
>now I'm mostly back to my old self
but what if you've been AGP since age 7 and never had a non-AGP sexuality or gender identity
i doubt shrooms would help me
>>
>>8505011
so you can be agp and trans, but that means you're not like, real trans, right? it's just a fetish you're pushing onto everyone else?
>>
>>8512344
>And I think that perhaps this pattern does apply to “real transgender” people.
>But I think that in their efforts to validate their identities as women and coming up with all the trans ideology, they accidentally created a trap for people like me, who are really just people that are a kind of extreme degradation masochist that got into crossdressing as an expression of that.

Shrooms do help figuring out what you want, it's just, for some people it helps them figure out they need to pop titty skittles
>>
>>8512108
>friendo

t. 50+ "daddies" (*vomit*)
>>
>>8512353
No, that just means you have a fetish on top of being trans, if you're trans you're real trans

We don't know why it happens, some say that the fetish causes being trans, some say that fetish is a way of coping with being trans, I think both are possible for different kinds of people really

It's hard for me to believe someone is not "real" trans if they were trans their entire lives like >>8512344
>>
>>8512353
https://thirdwaytrans.com/2015/03/10/on-agp/
short answer: no
>>
>>8511906
I get what you're saying, but what would have been a valid solution for an AGP teenager.

Should therapists encourage them to express their AGP tendencies in the outer world? The only way is to crossdress outside of the bedroom. So, you're saying that an AGP person should be recommended to crossdress for sexual pleasure, say, while going to school or work, so as to have him integrate his AGP to his personality and outer society? (it sounds like a fun idea, but I wonder if you ment more than this and also, how would you apply this vision in practice.)
>>
>>8512344
Then your self discovery trip with shrooms tells you you are and always were trans
>>
so, i'm reaaally aroused of the feeling of being a woman, i want to be thick, i want to be 6 feet with 7 inches tall (2 meters), i want to have big breasts, i want to have a full time life of woman, i want to be me, i want to go trough srs and hrt

i'm trans, but also agp?
>>
>>8513195
>i'm trans, but also agp?
yes this happens read the op
>>
>>8505011
Am I AGP because im a virgin porn addict?
Am I a virgin porn addict because I was born AGP?
Why can't a get a gf, why can't I get laid as a guy?
>>
AGP -Ray Blanchard fan club discord server
https://discord.gg/F2wu7hx
Blanchard was right. Get redpilled, anon.
>>
>>8513970
why do you need a gf if you have the porn?
why do you need the porn if you want a gf?

porn
gf
pick one
>>
Nsfw read:
Alright, I thought I might be ago but now I'm not sure. I have always liked men, and women, but a lot of my initial sexual desires were for male bottoms(I am male). I watched gay porn as a kid, and always self inserted as the top. As I grew up, I found faproulette on /b/, and thought cum eating sounded hot, but as soon as I got near climax it ceased being hot. I talked with some open minded Normie friends about this and they said they experience something similar. I would watch straight porn and always self inserted as the male, but in the past year and a half I've been watching cumshots on /gif/ and have been self inserting as the woman. I get uninterested towards climax and then self inserted as the male, but still, it was concerning. I never self inserted as the girl getting fucked, and never self inserted as a male bottom. I also have never been into cross dressing, and the only makeup and hairstyling shit I'm into is cause of /fa/. I tried anal fingering a few times in my youth but always ended up hating it, and I didn't really do it right. Today I watched a lot of cumshots porn, and motivated myself to see what I like, be open minded, and be comfortable with whatever I happen to be. I figured out how to properly anally finger myself, and I did it. I also came on my face and swallowed a bit of the load. The result was, I didn't really like any of it. The anal felt kinda uncomfortable, my butt is kinda raw now, and I didn't like the anal queefs that occurred, and the cum eating was not enjoyable. I forced myself to do it, and it tasted very vaguely sour in a horrible way, I swallowed a bit, spit the rest out, and cleaned myself up. I don't feel ashamed at all, but afterwards, I can say it was not as fun as I thought it would be. I would much rather have my dick in an ass than even a pinky in mine, and I don't know if I will ever take a cumshot to the mouth. What does /agp/ think, am I a weird agp, a tranny, or just a bi top with a bit of versatility?
>>
>>8514077
>am I a weird agp, a tranny, or just a bi top with a bit of versatility
>implying there's any real delineation between the three
>>
>>8511389
you know,they pretend to go out for a little while and they fuck but I dont think they ever cuddle
>>
Where can I get a qt agp gf?
>>
>>8514077
God, every time I see these stories there's always one glaring similarity in all of them, that so many people seem to ignore.
STOP WATCHING SO MUCH PORN
Every fucking story involves people watching porn for too prolonged a time until they start self inserting as the other person because their brain is fried and stopped getting excited by the usual thing after watching it for the 10,000th time. Your brain is fucked up.

Seriously, just stop watching porn for a month or two and report how you feel. I guarantee you, your brain will be thinking completely differently.
>>
>>8517956
right here
>>
File: 1497905068541.gif (151KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497905068541.gif
151KB, 500x400px
teach me how to undo my repression and be proud of my agp, i want to stop being boymode and be feminine and cute already
>>
>>8518004
This
I miss being feminine I used to be
>>
>>8517969
Heh. Jokes on you. I've never watched porn and I'm essentially asexual aside from wanting to be female since I was 8.
>>
File: 665.jpg (133KB, 995x1024px) Image search: [Google]
665.jpg
133KB, 995x1024px
>be me at 4 Years old
>want to be girl
>disdain for guy things
>unable to do things with girls because it would be "weird"
>feel proud when people mistake me for a girl
>hit puberty
>agp fetish happens
>Puberty takes my young apperance
>my friends and family shame me out of acting feminine.
>question sexuality every year and get confused and depressed when I think about it
>not sure if trans or just fetish I am distraught
>life is hell
>>
File: the droid who sold the world.jpg (245KB, 568x864px) Image search: [Google]
the droid who sold the world.jpg
245KB, 568x864px
>>8518191
Do you still like/do girl things?
>>
>>8518250
I still like the idea and to this day I want to wear women's clothing however I never really got to do much in the first place aside from stealing my moms clothes and playing browser dress up games a few times when I was younger and girls didn't much want much to do with me. I do browse female clothing sites not that I could buy anything without getting caught. I wish I could cross dress and experiment more.
>>
how do you stop getting involutnarily hard when trying to wear womens' clothes? it's really making me uncomfortable now
>>
>>8518365
time and hrt. after a while, it's nothing special. you could also try recontextualizing them to be less "different" -- they're not women's clothes, they're your clothes.
>>
>>8518380
1.5y hrt
i need a better way
>>
>>8518384
do you present female regularly?

if you've used women's clothes as a fetish object, your brain is going to treat them as a fetish object out of habit. unlearning a learned response is hard.
>>
>>8518396
of course not.
>implying i pass
>implying you can "present female regularly" if you get boners every time
literally haven't jerked off like that in years, there has to be another way
>>
>>8518401
wear them home all the time. wear lowkey and unisex female clothes, leave the sexy ones for sexy time
>>
File: 1497240988496.jpg (143KB, 1280x885px) Image search: [Google]
1497240988496.jpg
143KB, 1280x885px
>>8518157
I just want to get back the girl i lost somewhere along the lines in my first puberty
>>
>>8518191
>my friends and family shame me out of acting feminine.
how?
>>
Tfw you repressed your agp so much that you thought your meta-attraction to females was you being bi.

I was so depressed and desperate for attention that I dated a tranny who pretended to be a guy to lure my boi butt and then told me she was trans.
I was so grossed out by her but she was suicidal and I thought she would kill herself if I said she was ugly(I was too stupid to come up with a better reason to say I didnt like her)..
I just fooled myself into thinking it could work and wasted a year of my life and a year of my life.

Eventually I went over her house and she wanted to have sex and I didn't know how to say no I just wanted to leave she grossed me out so much. But I was trapped like 6 hours away from my house with no money no car no phone...
I keep crying about it...
>>
>>8519315
>agp
>meta-attraction to females
huh
>>
>>8518166
Are you the person I'm replying to? If not then I don't care. I'm talking about people who consume way too much porn and then start questioning their sexuality/gender because their brain got fucked up.
>>
>>8519366
I was ashamed of being agp because I thought it invalidated me being trans. I confused my attraction to wanting to be a girl/trap as me being attracted to them and tried to convince myself that I was bi.
Meta attraction meaning my attraction to girls was based on me self inserting as them in male on female hentai. I would never look at female x female..
>>
>>8519218
Why not try to act more feminine in public if not cross dress. Unless you live with your family or are in Saudi Arabia I doubt anyone will call you on it. also
>feels
>>
>>8519411
can you masturbate to just men
>>
>>8519366
meta is a prefix people use when they want you to think they are smart.
it doesn't actually add anything meaningful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta
>>
>>8519237
A broad way to put it would be.
>stop sitting with your legs crossed its weird
>stop skipping you look gay
>cut your hair you look like a woman
>stop saying hi so effeminately
this is just to name a few.
I also had to stop stealing my moms clothes because I knew i'd get caught one day, I similarly self censored when I knew it would be embarassing.
>>
>>8519890
AGPs masturbate to girls whoever they imagine their partner is.
>>
>>8519411
>Meta attraction meaning my attraction to girls was based on me self inserting as them in male on female hentai. I would never look at female x female..
Meta-attraction refers to an AGP's attraction to guys.

You're talking about something different. Projection-attraction if you will.
>>
>>8521568
yeah i was just trying to be silly and wacky and use funny meme word to cheer me up after crying about a freakish hon fucking me
>>
>>8505058
Of course not having the bad parts would be nice, but I think I would be willing to put up with periods, uncomfortable clothing, dieting, having less autonomy, less respect at work etc. in order to be a cute girl. I wouldn't want to have shitty genes that made me uggo though. The only thing that really annoys me is I'd have to work out instead of just being naturally fit-ish. Seems so time consuming.

You picked the shittiest example though, plenty of cisgendered people dont want or don't mind being childless. I haven't even thought about children (and this seems to be the norm for 2x year-olds now) until I read this post. How can I be a mother when I barely have my life set yet? But reading your post and thinking about it, it would be nice to be able to, and feels a little sad that I can't.
>>
>>8521749
I'm sorry anon :(
>>
>>8518501
i guess i need to try more but i'm only out to my mom and still live at home
>>
Daily reminder that if you experience gender dysphoria and are old enough to be posting on 4chan then the only known effective and recommended treatment is transition whether you are hsts or agp.
>>
>>8522231
Some treatments are worse than the conditions they partially treat.
>>
>>8522257
Sure but the untreated have horrible mortality rates and, while imperfect, transition is the most effective availible option.
>>
>>8522354
>but the untreated have horrible mortality rates
There can't be accurate stats on that given the number who never let on.
>>
>>8522371
Is that really your only objection or is it just an excuse to ignore the available data?
Say whatever to me but please try to be honest with yourself.
>>
>>8522383
The stats could be wrong the other way and loads of suicides that are seen as male are really AGPs. All we know is they can't be an accurate sample.

>but please try to be honest with yourself.
I don't know enough to tell myself anything.
>>
>>8522406
>all the availible data COULD be wrong somehow
Again
>Is that really your only objection or is it just an excuse to ignore the available data?
>>
>>8522415
>COULD be
No, obviously is.
>>
>>8522457
So what's the alternative better supported alternative?
>>
>>8522480
Nothing is supported because there are no accurate stats.
>>
>>8522501
>like who can say what anything is man, truth is whatever you feel it is
>>
>>8522510
>agree with my fake stats or you're denying reality
>>
>>8522524
>all stats I dislike are fake, things are however I say they are

Seriously though, all shitposting aside, what is your alternative to the medically recommended treatment?
>>
>>8522690
How the fuck did you read that from what I said?

Oh right
>shitposting
>>
>>8522707
As if there wasn't back and forth shitposting.

anway
>Seriously though, all shitposting aside, what is your alternative to the medically recommended treatment?
>>
>>8522717
As if anything I said was wrong.

I already answered that, but I guess in shitpost mode it didn't register.
>>
>>8522690
Acceptance?

Sometimes shitty things happen in life that can't be helped. Your sibling dies in a car crash. You wish to but can never be a real girl. You just have to deal with it.

I still want to kms though.
>>
File: Untitled.png (20KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
20KB, 648x1152px
>tfw looked up maxillofacial surgery because i've heard it mentioned in relation to ffs
>see images
s-someone hold me
why does gore still get to me i've been on 4chan for like 5 years
pic unrelated just a bun i drew in ms paint
>>
File: 1441764645428_f.png (17KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441764645428_f.png
17KB, 1920x1080px
I want to be a girl because I want people to think I'm cute and give me headpats. I especially want to be cute when doing big macho man things like splitting logs or hunting.
Is this AGP? Trans? Autism?
>>
File: 1488907914987.jpg (113KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
1488907914987.jpg
113KB, 600x603px
>>8505011
>buy an epilator
>spend a few hours to work up the nerves to use it
>eventually bite the bullet
>end up getting instantly turned on from the pain

FEELs
good
>>
>>8505011
after accepting I might be trans and getting on HRT my AGP is almost gone
I barely feel this anxious arousal mixed with shame that I had before
my libido is lower and different too - I dont like porn anymore, dont xdress, I mostly masturbate to fantasies (being a woman of course)
seeing my body getting subtly more fem just makes me feel good
Im far from passing
make what you want of it...
>>
>>8524267
What fantasies?
>>
>>8524149
W-why does the pain turn you on?
>>
I'm off HRT now, life will be much easier for me without transitioning. No more anxiety, guilt, shame and being victim of an effed up society. Plus: I can find a 'normal' relationship with a cis girl.

I think my OCD, anxiety and daddy issues have driven me into transitioning, and the AGP ofc. which spiraled out of control at a very weak point in my life. It took me four years to realize.

I think I can do this
>>
>>8505011
Cringe - the thread
>>
>>8531906
???
>>
>>8531901
So you were in hrt for 4y and you've stopped? How do you think it's going to work out?
>>
>>8531958
>So you were in hrt for 4y and you've stopped?
I was on HRT (diy) for a bit over 1 year and knew that I was 'trans' for 4 years.

>How do you think it's going to work out?
I've never really socially transitioned and I'm only out to my parents, so the 'detransition' shouldn't be too bad; stop hrt -> cut hair -> let the T do its work

I think I've also transitioned because I'm a manlette with a small penis and thought that transitioning into a girl could fix my relationship problems. [27, never had a gf, very lonely] I have absolutely zero self confidence and was in desperate need for an identity.
>>
>>8531992
Do you have body dysphoria? are you ok wtith masculinization?
Aslo since its AGP thread what about that, did it go away on HRT, how will you handle it now and how do you see yourself in a relationship?

I totally relate that being your normal male self is much easier socially, and I cant even be a woman. But I badly want feminization and to rather be female in relationship.
>>
So I recently got a corset type thing to try to shape my waist into a more feminine figure. Does anyone have experience with them? At the moment, I've just been wearing it around the house all day but is there anything specific I need to do to make it more effective?
>>
File: hbGqkAC.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hbGqkAC.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>8532795
>Do you have body dysphoria? are you ok wtith masculinization?

Yep, I still have body dysphoria and I don't know if that's ever going to change. Seeing beautiful girls and knowing that I'll never be 'one of them' really stings. I hope that a therapist can help me. Accepting my body for what it is, that's my #1 goal.

I'll also start doing sports and eating healthy, I'm a chubster and there a few pounds to lose, pretty sure this will help me too.

>Aslo since its AGP thread what about that, did it go away on HRT, how will you handle it now[...]

Since I didn't socially transition, the AGP didn't really lessen or 'went away'. My AGP showed itself primarily when wearing womens clothes or doing my hair and makeup; I got horny everytime I dressed up in the bathroom, no matter how far I was into my 1-year-transition.

>how do you see yourself in a relationship?

It's pretty interesting how my sexuality on HRT switched from cis-girls to trans-girls only. For most of the time I was only attracted to other trans girls and I really longed for the D, I pretty much was a chaser. I don't know why though, but maybe my subconsciousness said that it's wrong to pursue a relationship with a cis-girl or 'invading their spaces' and thus I focussed my attraction completely on trans-girls.

A few weeks ago the attraction to trans-girls pretty much faded away and I believe that it has something to do with accepting my male-self again. I can now find a lot of peace with the thought of living in a male/female relationship. Those "normal" relationships would have never worked out for me, especially in a MtF/MtF relationship which often are just disposable relationships.

Eh, I'm out of words here and english isn't my first language. If there are more questions, then just ask.

I'm still in limbo with everything.
>>
File: tumblr_orwodyW6lf1qh9ib1o1_400.png (379KB, 400x587px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orwodyW6lf1qh9ib1o1_400.png
379KB, 400x587px
>>8518004
that's funny because I'm trying to do the oppositing, quitting agp.

First you want to be ok with the people that live with you : either by them being aware of it or having enough privacy and time to do it.
Than you should be clean about sissy stuff, feminization porn etc, as it really corrupts the whole thing.
Once you got that, you could consider that at some times you want to dive into the girl inside to rest up a bit, forget about every day life's concern and stuff; what I did was to buy some normal women clothing, stuff actual women wear in the streets from hm, newlook etc. and some makeup; I also started taking care of my hair and shaving often enough not to get hairs everywere.
That way you can really enjoy agp
>>
>>8533852
>quitting agp.
why?!?!
>>
>>8533862
well you know, I'm 19 yo, in 6 months I'll be 20 and never have had a girlfriend, not a lot of relationships with women either and I believe it's somewhat related to my agp
Also I've been doing it since 10 so I 've quite gotten around it, there isn't much that I want to explore in it anymore
>>
>>8533874
date a boy.
>>
>>8509094
Very interesting, thanks for the link. As a straight guy who neither feels trans nor explicitly get off to the idea itself of being female (yet still want to be one), I thought I was a fucking unicorn or something cause I haven't heard much about people having the same experience. Nice to see there is some writing on the matter.
>>
>>8535272
b-but I'm not g-gay
>>
>>8536231
>implying I called you a lesbian
>>
Does being a transbian automatically make me AGP? I mean, I like the idea of doing girl things, dresses, makeup etc. And while I'm transitioning either way, I'd like to be able to see myself and think "I'm kinda hot/cute." But I don't know if I'd call it arousal.
>>
>>8505058
I wouldn't mind periods, menopause etc. I'd rather be born a girl, but I'm also mostly ace and have no desire to have kids as either party.
>>
>>8537242
posting here makes you agp tbhon
>>
>>8537323
I'm just trying to understand the agp meme being tossed around on this board.
>>
>>8505051
Source?
>>
>>8537339
agp is not a meme
the only ones who call it a meme dont understand what it means or are ashamed of being agp themselfs so they call it a meme and pretend its not real
>>
>>8537476
I know it isn't, but the number of times it's tossed about on the board with differing definitions/connotations makes it hard to figure what makes a person actually agp.
>>
>>8537482
>it hard to figure what makes a person actually agp

no it's not.
the word itself is the definition.
auto = self
gyno = female
philia = attraction
>>
>>8505011
Is that Aikatsu?
>>
>>8509094
this is really interesting. Im bi, ive fallen in love with men and women before, and crossdressed for sexual arousal before my transition, deciding to transition due to the combination of sexual attraction and personal comfort in being a woman in society. The quotes made of (mostly agp) MtFs objecting Blanchard were surprisingly familiar and I also no longer find any attraction in dressing or seeing myself as a female, only depression at seeing myself as a male. Was kinda like it was written about me, but that goes to show the typologies are quite accurate I guess.
>>
>>8505011
Well sheit. Just the other day I was having a minor crisis because of what OP describes.

Basically I'm not exactly uncomfortable with being a man - but I sort of wish i could just, transform back and forth. Sometimes I look at girls and wish I could be that cute or effeminate, and the idea of getting railed turns me on.

I don't know exactly if I'm attracted to men at all though. Gay porn doesn't really do much for me unless I self insert as the receiver, and even then it works better if I'm watching trans/trap stuff.

Luckily my gf thinks it's hot when I crossdress in her stuff, and might want to see me get fucked.

The only thing that upsets me though is that I don't think I'll ever look the way I want to - I'll just look like a guy wearing girls clothes and that depresses me. I want to be slim and cute and girly.

My gf has helped a lot, and it only gets me down every now and then, but it's still kinda suffering.

I almost want to take hormones, but... unless I'm all in, it seems like a bad idea.
>>
>>8537413
Himegoto
Next time search on google tho
>>
>>8537889
I have ALL the same symptoms and desires, can sign under every word. Except I don't have a gf and only want to to be the gf. Life sucks.
>>
Who should AGP's Date?

For reference I am a 19 year old Virgin MTF with 13 months on HRT. I am presenting male for now.

I find myself realizing that the sexual attraction I have to women has been colored by AGP. In situations where I masturbated to women it was never to just the appearance of women, but imagining myself looking the way they did.

I also find myself somewhat attracted to men, but also the idea of being in a sexual situation with a man. I also find being in a relationship with a man to be somewhat more appealing than with a woman. That being said I don't find men very "visually attractive" in that, I don't feel

part of me does not want to be a transbian, but I undoubtedly have some form of sexual attraction to both men and women, at the very least in an AGP context but I don't even know what sort of person I would be compatible with. Any information/advice would be appreciated
>>
i did a lot of crossdressing when in my own privacy. just looking at myself in front of mirror in sexy / cute clothes was really fun. i really have a huge desire for myself as well, pretty narcissistic but whatever. i d really love if i could just duplicate and fuck myself in women clothes. i d love to be in either end as well, its my deepest fantasy.

but other than that, i really dont find most men attractive. i once tried to date with a trans and get her fuck me but it didnt work out at all. when she went "man" mode the way she acted made me hate men even more than i did.

i dated and had sex with a lot of woman though. sometimes i think about going to the pegging route but never found a suitable woman for my kinks and fetishes. its maybe because when with woman i am insanely dominant, i just rule and dont look behind, it even hurts the relationship and causes break ups as well.
>>
>>8538993
You sound like you would be happier with with a man. Or you can try dating another MtF so in that way you don't project into her with your AGP.
>>
>>8539057
Thank you for the advice. Either way it's unlikely in the near future as I'm I have some unresolved emotional issues, and not really looking for a relationship right now. Also i'm a bit uggo lol.

One day :)
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 221x228px
I asked this on another thread but I got directed here. I'm incredibly confused I've always thought of myself as straight but I've always had sexual fantasies where I'm a woman and I have sex with men, lately I had a crush on a guy in my class who is gay. I don't know what to make of this Does anyone else have experience with this.
>>
>>8539587

Since it's a specific dude and not just some random guy as a prop in the fantasy you probably like dudes.
>>
>>8539635
but the thing is I dont like men as much as women is that normal. I was honestly kinda surprised to know other straight people don't ever have the same feelings and fantasies I do towards guys.
>>
Anyone read this shit?

http://www.annelawrence.com/mtimb.html
>>
>>8539981
It's not shit; it's the shit!

And yes.
>>
I don't understand why trannies get so buttblasted about this AGP concept and try so hard to discredit it. Do whatever the fuck you want with your body and express yourself however you want, nobody cares. Why do they try so hard to justify it with this inherent "gender identity" that is probably not even accurate for a huge amount of them? It seems so ironic how the only way they see fit to validate these identity is just to force the stereotypes of the opposite gender on themselves, too.

What is so bad about things like transitioning just being an extreme manifestation of fetishism for a lot of them? It doesn't make you any less of a person and you shouldn't have to justify yourself being a "real" trans, whatever the fuck that even is.
>>
>>8540702
Irrationality. They've internalized negative views of sex and therefore anything sexual is bad. A sexual motivation must automatically be a bad motivation from that perspective.

Combine that with a need to be "really" a woman, and AGP must be denied.

>that is probably not even accurate for a huge amount of them
Try not accurate for any of them, because it simply doesn't make sense. But they never catch on that that's the reason they find it so hard to describe what it means to be trans to anyone who asks.
>>
>>8538993
You are very AGP, and I feel the same, I believe its more about the need to be a woman in relationship and sex, some say it's meta-attraction to men to validate your femininity. At the same time being more naturally attracted to women.

Many AGPs are attracted to transgirls so they become lovers not only because transgirls understand eachother like no one else.

Also there were scientific tests how AGPs - or more precisely gynephilic - transwomen react to pheromones and it turned out they react to male pheromones albeit weaker than to female ones. That would mean AGPs bisexualty is not pseudo at all.

In the end only you know what partner would be the best for you.
>>
>>8541441
>I believe its more about the need to be a woman in relationship and sex, some say it's meta-attraction to men to validate your femininity.
What's the difference?
>>
>>8541460
You can love men - then you'd be androphilic - but still unable to be in relationship/sex as a man yourself (its quite common for transgirls).
Or you can only love yourself as female and use men as props who make you feel more of a woman and be attracted to women more.
>>
>>8541480
>but still unable to be in relationship/sex as a man yourself
Why would you be unable to be in a relationship with a man, but able to be in one with a girl, if you're androphilic?

>and be attracted to women more.
Anon said she was attracted to women more. But AGPs with successful meta-attraction become less distinguishable from 'true' androphiles as their meta-attraction builds.
>>
>>8541535
>but able to be in one with a girl, if you're androphilic?
I dindn't say that. of course androphilic trans dont build relationships with women.
>>
>>8541548
We weren't talking about purely androphilic transwomen since this is about AGPs.
>>
>>8541535
Heterosexual homoromantic
>>
>>8541667
Classic AGP.
>>
but trannies told me AGP doesn't exist
>>
>felt like I need to be a girl forever, remember being 11 or so and able to pinpoint that i wished I'd been a girl
>bisexual, loved and dated both men and women before
>started typical AGP programmer anime crossdressing at 15
>pretty feminine and sometimes fail boymode IRL
>18, decide to transition, have a cis gf who met me as a trap and is totally supportive of it
>have a mental breakdown last night, tell her ill never be a real woman, I dont want my dick nor an expensive flesh wound, I dont want to lie to people in public by appearing female, I feel disgusting for transitioning and I should just stay a man even if it ends in suicide
>wake up this morning, make a /gains/ omelete, blast heavy metal, try to admire my masculine shoulders, stomach, think about a work out plan
>suddenly think about living as a comfortable mommy gf and being a sweet and warm girl
>break down again and open /lgbt/

sorry for blogging but
what the fuck do i do
I have an appointment to get a ref to endo tomorrow. I'm lost. I might mention that I don't get turned on by being a girl anymore. It used to be a mix of sexual and just want, but now it's not sexual for me. GF isnt going to leave me no matter what I do, which is at least one great thing.
>>
>>8544043
It sounds like you are going to want to be a girl in the end. Even if you cant be born with a female body you can still pass, it isn't a lie to present yourself as female because at least mentally you really are female.
https://youtu.be/tYzMYcUty6s
>>
>>8544111
god i clicked that and teared up lmao
im just not sure which one is giving up, abandoning, hiding my glorious jawline and wide ribcage just to try to be a woman, or am I fueling all of my repression off of body narcissism

I should talk to my psychiatrist about it tomorrow I guess, I dunno if he'll get it though
>>
>>8544132
I'm just saying that according to the way you describe yourself you sound very trans. Of course this is something only you can know at the end of the day. I would recommend following through, but be sure to talk to your psychologist. professional help is good.
>>
Is AGP still grounds for trying out HRT?
>>
>>8544478
Absolutely
>>
File: tumblr_mwqw9ecNqs1qkzudxo1_400.jpg (35KB, 400x509px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwqw9ecNqs1qkzudxo1_400.jpg
35KB, 400x509px
>>8522821
>Tfw someone saved the bunny i drew
why am I so happy about this
>>
>>8546606
wait I'm absolutely retarded
I thought this was a new general and didn't realize I was looking at my own post
someone kill me senpai
>>
File: 1498891373158s.jpg (1KB, 70x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498891373158s.jpg
1KB, 70x125px
>>8546612
dont worry i actually did save it
>>
>>8546612
>>8546606
That's hilarious
>>
>>8546612
It's a slow general sadly...
>>
File: 8.jpg (34KB, 653x289px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
34KB, 653x289px
Are you considered AGP if your just a submissive gay guy?

Whenever I imagine myself in a relationship I'm in the women's role but still a guy wearing men's clothing.

Help me /agpg/
>>
>>8549506
On its own that could be AGP or HSTS, but you're using an anime girl mfw so...
>>
>>8549506
No, that's just being gay. Submissive isn't the "woman's role" if the sub isn't a woman
>>
Ever since I've made a point to act girlier in my daily life, I feel as if I have less of an agp fetish and have less of an urge to masturbate as well. Im not on hormones does anyone else experience this
>>
>>8549882
>Submissive isn't the "woman's role" if the sub isn't a woman
False.
>>
>>8552318
>>Submissive isn't the "woman's role" if the sub isn't a woman
>False.
False.
>>
File: 01VbwOB[1].jpg (43KB, 746x399px) Image search: [Google]
01VbwOB[1].jpg
43KB, 746x399px
I dont want to feed my agp and develop dysphoria but I have craving to go back to feminization hypno because its the only thing that makes me feel happy and satisfied

halp
>>
>>8555277
take your pills young lady
>>
>>8555277
Indulge carefully and make it part of life, not an alternative to life. My theory is that's how to avoid dysphoria.
>>
>>8555304
should I? "young lady" - It sounds so good but no one will call me a lady in realty

>>8555308
what could you make a part of male life?
>>
>>8555346
>"young lady" - It sounds so good
>should I?
>>
>>8555346
>what could you make a part of male life?
Crossdress in your free time, not just leaving it to special occasions.

Crossdress under your male clothes.

Don't police your behavior and be as feminine as you want to be.
>>
>>8505095
all my friends are women. i don't really think i have AGP tho, but idk.
>>
>be browsing /passgen/ one day
>see bunch young MtFs who pass bretty well
>take a look at my own reflection, caveman mode as fuck
>I start to feel dizzy, breathing becomes hard
>spend the next 30 minutes sitting on the floor feeling immensely depressed
>legit considering if it's not too late to transition

wtf, I thought this was just supposed to be a fetish
>>
>>8555675
>implying it's ever just a fetish

welcome to hon damnation
>>
>>8555675
It's a sexual orientation.
>>
>>8555694

How do I make it go away?
>>
>>8555749
pass or die
>>
>>8555749
Chances of *permenently* curing AGP is slim to none. I guess "cure" depends on each autogynephilic individual as the intensity of paraphilic interests scale varies for different types of autogynephilia. However, I heard Dr J Michael Bailey has had some success with anti-androgens in managing AGP.

https://discord.gg/F2wu7hx

pics related: J. Michael Bailey is an author of "The Man Who Would Be Queen", which is an excellent primer explaining Blanchard’s Typology of Transsexualism.
>>
File: J. Michael Bailey (2).jpg (55KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
J. Michael Bailey (2).jpg
55KB, 850x400px
>>8556785
I forgot to upload the pic lol
>>
>>8556785
I don't want to stop being AGP, I just want to stop being dysphoric over it since I'm not a girl.

>>8556789
Is he saying to transition today?
>>
>>8556897
if your answer to the question "why aren't you transitioning anon?" isn't "what's transitioning?" or "I don't want to be a girl," i'm sorry but i have bad news for you
>>
>>8556959
Oh...
>>
File: ZMBaZ0Mm.jpg (18KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
ZMBaZ0Mm.jpg
18KB, 270x320px
>>8556897
>I don't want to stop being AGP
implying that you love being AGP, you want to be a girl.
>I just want to stop being dysphoric over it since i'm not a girl
implying that you don't like being AGP

What do you want?
>>
>>8557019
I love being AGP and I want to be a girl, but I can't be so I need to live with that without dysphoria.
>>
>>8553799
>>>Submissive isn't the "woman's role" if the sub isn't a woman
>>False.
>False.
False.
>>
>>8549506
>Are you considered AGP if your just a submissive gay guy?
No, but "submissive gay crossdresser" could definitely be reduced to just "AGP".
>>
>>8555483
But it sort of becomes mudane and loses its appeal no? and most of all I only care how I look to others, I have piles of (guy) clothes but at home I wear some old comfy pants and a hoody or a bathrobe.
>>
>>8559982
>But it sort of becomes mudane and loses its appeal no?
To me it hasn't. I've sort of upped the excitement by wearing gender-neutral clothes in public and crossdressing under them. It actually makes me feel like a girl when people are interacting with me even though they don't realize it. Think of all of the hot fantasies you have that you'll regret never trying, and do them.
>>
>>8505011
In CA, every month is ideal for bikinis.

Pride fest in Palm Springs every Nov.

ALL THE GAYS, GUYS, GALS & G-L-B-T ARE PARTYING.
>>
>>8555584
str8 bio-male bigenderfluid here.

It's hard to tell a female friend I'm like a girl.

Wants to have a girl's night out, esp with a sexual or romantic partner.
>>
>>8560046
Thats sounds hot, not gonna lie but it would give me more inner conflicts between the female 'inside' and normie male presenting I have to maintain for society. Sounds like that would only increase the dysphoria.
You are probably more free of it but Im super self conscious
>>
>>8560082
>genderfluid

Have you considered growing up?
>>
>>8562842
many trans people could claim to be genderfluid for how we have conflicing gender identities amd dont feel dysphoric all the time
>>
>>8562860
well then many trans people need to grow up then dont they?
>>
File: 1431965148275.png (259KB, 585x757px) Image search: [Google]
1431965148275.png
259KB, 585x757px
cis girl here, how do I get a AGP gf?
>>
>>8563262
like another cis AGP? thats like all of them, or like none of them idk
>>
>>8563158
not as hard as you need to grow up
>>
>>8563262
driving to my house

might be a while depending on where you live though
>>
>>8563262
Abduct me
Want directions to my house?
>>
>>8563262
Why would you want an AGP gf? I'm not going to act like a man for you or something if they's what you want, a bf who looks like a qt grill.
>>
File: 1435305466832.png (226KB, 500x900px) Image search: [Google]
1435305466832.png
226KB, 500x900px
>>8563415
>>8563488

Are either of you in the US?
>>
File: 1423373944980.png (284KB, 600x678px) Image search: [Google]
1423373944980.png
284KB, 600x678px
>>8563531
When you say act like a man, what do you mean specifically? Because whenever I hear that phrase, I think of someone acting like some typical dudebro frat boy.
>>
>>8563537
Yeah, WAfag. What area you in?
>>
>>8563537
Yes Pls be in
N J
J
>>
>>8563573
Opposite side of the country, sorry.
>>8563606
Same coast but different region, I'm in the south
>>
File: 1497982005088.jpg (23KB, 480x434px) Image search: [Google]
1497982005088.jpg
23KB, 480x434px
help me pls
>be me
>be "attracted to traps"
>eventually get urges to crossdress, look more feminine, and be a trap
>go on /lgbt/ for the first time
>fall for the agp meme, but still identify as male/aspiring femboy
>atleast it probably wouldn't feel nice to be treated like a girl
>HAHAHA
>cousin jokingly refers to me with a female version of my actual name and insists im a girl, i blush so hard i have to look away so he doesn't notice
>w-well atleast im still kinda fine with my dick right?
>nope
>read up about srs vaginas and some dont seem so bad
>"doesnt seem so bad" turns into "god why wasn't i born a girl
does it always happen in steps like this? should i start hrt? how do i even go about that?
>>
>>8563556
That is what I mean. If the most masculine you want your AGP gf to be is a nerdy boy into gaming and hobbies, then you'll have plenty to choose from.
>>
>>8563656
It often does for agps. Would you like your body to be more feminine? See hrtgen
>>
I would like a boyfriend who would just dominate me. When I feel like I'm disgusting and useless I just want to be held. I want somebody to love me and in return I'll love him back with everything I have. I don't care how he looks, I just want somebody who can make me feel comfy. I can see myself nestling in the arms of somebody for hours and hours. I just want to belong to somebody, I don't want to be abused but I do want to be controlled.

I want to dress and wear makeup in a style that would make him happy

I don't want to be rich I just want a small place to live with a couple of cats in a cozy seat and somebody who I could love for my whole life. It just sounds like bliss to me.

When I go to sleep I want to lay my head on his chest and smell him.

I want to give myself to somebody, devote myself and Honestly, anything else would be hollow without this.

Anyone else relate?
Estrogen is one hell of a drug...

Is this all AGP. Does it even matter? Oh my god I just want this so much, It probably won't even happen though, but even the idea is quite comforting :) It's what I think about when I go to sleep
>>
>>8565013
yes, Im not sure if I want man or a woman but only if they love me as a girl and I get sad that this will never happen I want to drop on the bed and cry
Im not on hrt
>>
>>8565013
I relate to every word and I'm not even on E yet.
>>
File: 1498599428605.png (171KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1498599428605.png
171KB, 262x263px
>Boyfriend is AGP
>I'm MtF but not AGP
>I enjoy helping him explore this at home, let him wear dresses and feel girly
>I think it's incredibly endearing even though he definitely has man body
>A few days ago he mentions he wants to go out in public wearing a dress

I'm so torn. I want him to be able to enjoy himself but he has no business being in public wearing women's clothes. He's 6'2, hairy, and doesn't have a feminine feature about him. He would literally look like a strawman of trannies that you see made fun of in MS Paint comics.

What the fuck do I do? I feel guilty for not wanting him to go through with this. I've voiced that "That's not really a good idea" and he's just said "But I want to do it!" and gets all sad.

I feel horrible about this. Am I in the wrong?
>>
>>8567231
Yes
>>
>>8567231
>Am i in the wrong?
No. Dump him.
>>
>>8567245
I don't want him to paint a target on his back and be made a fool of and ridiculed. This is probably just projecting my own insecurity, being a transgirl. I still don't feel like it's smart. I want to provide a safe and controlled environment to indulge in his AGP.

>>8567280
Why would I do that? I adore him.
>>
>>8567368
You're repressing her. It's even more obnoxious since you're a tranny yourself
>>
>>8567476
They've told me straight-up that they're not transgendered and they don't want to transition. They don't want to be called "She", according to them, although he admits to wishing he was born a female.

I've brought up the possibility of transition to him, and he's turned it down multiple times.

He just wants to wear hon-tier clothes out and about while still blatantly looking like a and being a man.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>8505011
>old lady comes up to me
>"you remind me of that one guy from step up 2"
Wtf, what did she mean by this?
>>
>>8524267
Thank you for sharing. It is always reassuring to hear of people who are rid of AGP post-transition.
>>
>>8550695
This makes sense in the framework of the theory that AGP is a result of repressing, exoticizing and eventually fetishizing femininity.
>>
>>8567231
be frank with him and tell him he shouldnt be outside in a dress.

but take him to a drag night in a gay bar at least that way when he looks like a man in a dress itll be on purpose
>>
>>8567958
That's pretty reasonable, the gay bar idea. I'll keep that in mind, thank you!
>>
>>8567231
>>8567368
>>8567491
Keep explaining your concerns. Talk about ways to do it safely, where it's less likely to get him ridiculed, such as >>8567958 and probably plenty more. Somewhere with lots of people so he won't actually get attacked. Maybe something with friends or a trans/crossdressing support group, instead of public.

Make sure he takes spare guy clothes with him so he can switch to boymode quickly. Don't feel you have to go with him if you wouldn't be comfortable.
>>
>>8567491
>admits to wishing he was born a female.
>not transgender
Really makes you think

You sure "he" just isn't afraid of the consequences given that everyone including you is actively shaming "him" for "his" feelings? You sure "he" isn't just afraid of losing you?
>>
>>8568429
There's countless AGPs like her who would be girls if they could but don't consider transition and likely not passing to be good enough.
>>
>>8568429
I think you should really stop projecting yourself into situations of which you have no knowledge or relation. They pretty clearly said that they've talked about transitioning. Trying to take a healthy and safe route over "I'm going to go outside and look like a hon so that I'll be ridiculed" is smart.
>>
>>8568466
>>8568600
Actively repressing the anons gf is just going to make her go turbo hon when she finally cracks after everyone represses her. It's best to nip it in the bud
>>
>>8569088
>I know what's best for other people in situations I am not aware of!

Susan please leave
>>
>>8569112
>asks for advice
>stop giving advice you stupid hon!
Repression is how you create hons, Susan. I know you need to keep your membership rates up but this is not the way
>>
>>8518365
Wear them when you're not jerking off or even planning to jerk off. Just wear them like you would normal clothes.
>>
>>8550695
>>8567647
Would this mean that you can 'cure' yourself of AGP if you simply let your male self act a bit more feminine?
>>
>>8569863
yeah, i guess it's gotta be that way. i'm not out to most of my family tho so it's difficult. and i guess i've also shamed myself into feeling like it's wrong and shameful and i don't deserve to wear woemns clothes.
although i do wear sports bras to flatten tits, it doesn't really help much
>>
>>8569956
I suppose it depends where you live and what age you are but you could get your own place.
>>
>>8569983
i could but i'm saving basically all my money for surgeries so i'd rather not move out just yet
>>
>>8567231
honestly if hes 6'2 he can properly defend himself. just go to a safe area and ignore assholes, carry pepperspray in case. I think he'll get stares and if he's unlucky a few insults here and there. he's have to be very unlucky to get beat up. As an AGP id try it and if it doesnt work then i wouldnt do it again
>>
>>8569916
Well, also see
>>8524267
>>
>>8567231
Begin corset training and hair removal.
>>
>>8569125
Wrong.
Transition doesn't work.
Transition creates hons.
A cure creates better lives.
Fight for what is right.
>>
I wonder how Cool Germany Lady is doing..
>>
>>8569088
As far as we know she isn't repressing her bf/gf.
>>
File: 1482223218100.jpg (44KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
1482223218100.jpg
44KB, 1000x670px
>tfw no female friends who know but are indifferent towards your agp.
>>
What are HSTS sexual fantasies?
>>
>>8570680
at worst transition will make you look like a cuter, faggy boy
>>
>>8570680
You meana anti-psychotics and electro aversion therapy?
>>
>buffalo bill general
>>
tfw you woke up dreaming about SRS instread of careers success and hot girls

IM NOT TRANS I SWEAR
how do I stop this madness
>>
File: download (5).jpg (12KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
12KB, 251x201px
>>8571763
tfw you went to sleep with gender dysphoria. and had a dream where you are holding a magazine called "GAYGAYGAY" with Rohan Kishibe on the cover in an airport , then get anally penetrated by a beefed up Rohan until you turn into an orange that can stop time.
What did this dream even mean
>>
>>8571710
It's exactly what he means, but he seems very unwilling to admit it.

Maybe because chemical lobotomy for your problems doesn't sound more appealing then taking girl hormones. :^)
>>
>>8571763
>dreaming about srs
>posting about it on an AGP thread on an lgbt board
>>I'M NOT TRANS I SWEAR
it's right in front of your eyes but you refuse to see it
>>
>>8572589
Honestly both sound like hell. Denial is a very safe and comfortable place and very reasonably so.
>>
>>8570729
why did she leave?
>>
File: 1472728983843.png (4MB, 1440x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1472728983843.png
4MB, 1440x1620px
She was truly ahead of her time
>>
>>8505011
Is it possible to train your dick to stay flaccid? I don't want to get erections when aroused anymore.
>>
>>8575311
Chastise cages supposedly do that but idk
>>
New Thread >>8575398
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.