[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"It gets better"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

File: 1498532629804.jpg (51KB, 564x405px) Image search: [Google]
1498532629804.jpg
51KB, 564x405px
>be given hormone blockers to stop puberty at 11
>Have 11 year old sized cock and balls at age 18
>not enough tissue to mutilate into vagina shape
So if you go through puberty, you can get a sex change but you look like a man. If you get "hormone blockers" at puberty, you look like a woah-man but you can't get a fauxgina.

lol, trannies can't get a break.
>>
Trutrans would have tiny dicks anyway
>>
>>8504600
http://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(17)30108-X/pdf
they're making pretty good progress on this front
there's some talk (also mentioned in the article) about brining back sigmoid colon vaginoplasty for this demographic
>>
File: hope.png (2MB, 1344x1206px) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
2MB, 1344x1206px
>>8504600
It's a myth that adult transitioners have penetrable neovag depths, and it's a myth that early transitioners have *no* neovag depth. I've spoken to actual early trans who had the same transition process as Jazz, as they all successfully went through with SRS.

Also, that's not what happened to Jazz.
>>
>>8504634
What's that?
>>
>>8504634
>sigmoid colon vaginoplasty
What a complete horror.

Can't you just drop this tranny thing and just be mentally ill? Sounds like a happier life.
>>
>>8504638
>"Everything's fine! You look great, hon!"
-the post.
>>
File: 89787.png (2MB, 2548x1430px) Image search: [Google]
89787.png
2MB, 2548x1430px
>>8504670
well, idrc about late transitioner nuvags. just saying that having useable depth as a talking point is a misnomer in that it doesn't *really* exist.
>>
it's completely worth it
who the fuck wouldn't trade srs for a completely cis tier body
>>
>>8504699
You realize it's not "usable depth", it's "not enough tissue" that's the problem. A penis that's 1/3rd the average size doesn't leave a lot of room to work with.

>>8504700
"Jazz" thinks she's a "real girl" and wants straight boys to like her and the whole penis thing is really getting in the way of that.
>>
>>8504600
Cocks are superior to vaginas. Have no idea why trannies would want one when it costs so much and when dick will make them more attractive.
>>
>>8504713
just find a dude thats into feminine benis... duh.

besides tranny vaginal sex sucks compared to tranny anal sex coz prostate.

passing with a cis tier body is preferable to having a big enough dick to get your axe wound.
>>
>>8504638
>*no* neovag depth
Your exaggeration shows you lack confidence in what you just said.
Also how come so many early-trans are paraded by their parents to be exploited by the media, before the kids are old enough to know what the hell is going on?
>>
>>8504750
And more importantly, would they have even transitioned if it wasn't a way for their parents to show off how progressive they are.
>>
>>8504750
>Also how come so many early-trans are paraded by their parents to be exploited by the media, before the kids are old enough to know what the hell is going on?
Because they want to push their children to suicide so they can go on "The View" or get a chance to talk to Oprah.
>>
>>8504638
It's hard to take your post seriously. Namefags/avatarfags are attention whores and there's no way to determine whether you're posting something true to be informative or you're posting made up nonsense for (you)s. You're welcome for one btw
>>
File: neo_orgasm.png (135KB, 1889x356px) Image search: [Google]
neo_orgasm.png
135KB, 1889x356px
>>8504749
>besides tranny vaginal sex sucks compared to tranny anal sex coz prostate.

Lol if you actually believe this. Anal sex always was and will be inferior.
>>
Can't they just have you stretch the skin until it is sufficiently long enough to be made into a neovagina?
>>
>>8504935
I don't think that's entirely the issue. Male and female sexed people have different hips.
>>
>>8505004
But that wouldn't be a problem for Jazz?
>>
>>8505017
Jazz still has child hips. Female puberty causes the hips to widen in cis girls. If estrogen levels aren't right, however (see: female-bodied gymnasts) the the hips stay narrow. This can cause issues not only with reproduction, but sex as well, which is why an artificial female puberty has to be handled so carefully.
>>
That is so fucked up. https://youtu.be/9bwLtZz7TuM
>>
What's the minimum length you need to get a workable vagina capable of sustaining 7 inches of penetration?
>>
>>8505033
Some ethnic groups have naturally narrow hips, for example native American cis women have broad shoulders and narrow hips in general and Jazz looks like he has some native ancestry
>>
>>8506187
she's 100% ashkenazi
>>
>>8506492
And OP says it's HRT's fault she can't get SRS...
>>
File: muh drills.gif (3MB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
muh drills.gif
3MB, 250x255px
>>8504600
>>
>>8504634
>sigmoid colon vaginoplasty
That's something out of a fucking body horror flick.
Imagine having an asshole upfront.
>>
>>8506761
imagine people who actually consider that a vagina and that they are now female.
>>
>tfw you learn having a 7" dick is the best thing for surgical neovagina

Aren't most trannies small dicked limp-wrists though?
>>
>>8507072
most of us are AGP and not particularly feminine pre-hrt
like me
>>
>>8507082
>tfw anatomic AGP and feminine pre-HRT and a long dick for SRS

was I blessed by the tranny gods for this fate specifically
>>
>>8507082
Get treatment for your man paraphilia and detransition. There is no reason why you shouldn't be a manly man.
>>
>>8507097
come over to my house and make me keep my penis blanchardfag
>>
>>8505004
>implying narrow hips is a problem for SRS in post-puberty transitioned transwomen
protip: narrow hips is not a problem for SRS
>>
>>8507176
They would be a problem in case MtF pregnancy ever became a real thing. However, we have the C-section for that.
>>
>>8504600
About damn time.
Well, it seems that the "early transition" trend is finally starting to collapse on itself.
Which is good, since the whole thing was basically glorified medical experimentation on children who can't consent to sex but apparently can make a life-changing decision and consent to having their body fucked up beyond recover. Go figure.
>>
>>8507288
Pshht. We've only begun the decent to Weimerica. Just wait until child tranny prostitutes become normal.
>>
>>8507256
by the time mtf pregnancy is a real thing i'd imagine they have come up with hip widening surgery or something
>>
>>8504750
>Also how come so many early-trans are paraded by their parents to be exploited by the media, before the kids are old enough to know what the hell is going on?

Because those GnRH drugs aren't cheap. Jazz's yearly implant I think is $18k.
>>
>>8504749
It's easier to stimulate the prostate through the neovag.
>>
>>8504909
>Lol if you actually believe this. Anal sex always was and will be inferior.
Concur. Neovag sex is way, way better than anal.
>>
>>8507300
Um, sweetie, don't be so uneducated. How else are they supposed to pay for their transition? Maybe if you voted for Hillary, you'd be more enlightened.
>sips tea
>>
>>8504600
ITT hons feel better about themselves because at least they have sufficiently deep yeast-holes.
>>
>>8507518
As if a cisvag can't get yeast infections. I haven't had issues with them btw.
>>
>>8507473
sauce
>>
>>8507562
Not feeling saucy right now, but since the neovag runs right next to the prostate, which the surgery doesn't touch, it's easy to get at. Vibrators work really well, almost too well. Whatever goes in there dick/dildo/dilator, bigger is better up to a point. If you're right at the edge of where it starts to hurt, that's when it gets really, really good. Those dildos with lots of bumps on them can feel really amazing too.
>>
>>8506694
???
>>
>>8504600
>complicatons
>>
>>8507596
>Those dildos with lots of bumps on them can feel really amazing too.
tfw ywn experience this
>>
>>8507596
this is ridiculous.
the prostate is a male organ that literally shrinks when female hormones are taken.
any "pleasure" you are getting from it is purely imaginary.
>>
>>8508739
Well it doesn't shrink into nothing and it feels like it's doing something. Part of me wishes it weren't there at all but since it's there I might as well get some pleasure out of it if I can.
>>
>>8508315
He means "Jews have tiny penises".
>>
>>8508669
It's People Magazine, what do you expect?
>>
>>8509006
A fucking copy editor? Western civilization is fucking dead.
>>
>>8507093
>long dick
>7 inches
pick 1
>>
>>8509052
7 is long enough to get a frankenhole
>>
>>8509000
can confirm
>>
>choosing a crude imitation of a vagina over your dick

Why would anyone ever do this?

Women with dicks are the master race.
>>
File: karlie-taylor-tout.jpg (1MB, 2603x2603px) Image search: [Google]
karlie-taylor-tout.jpg
1MB, 2603x2603px
>Kids should start hrt before puber-
>>
>>8504600
She was just doomed to have micro penis. There are those who started pre-puberty, and got on estrogen much earlier, who still had SRS.

Even if it's smaller, it won't be harder to perform SRS on than somebody who's circumcised.
>>
>>8504600
Maybe humans just weren't meant to change their gender through radical surgery and drug regimens
>>
>>8507069

Maybe it would be better to hollow out part of a snake and join that with a section from a buffalo's small intestine, and then sew that into your body.

Which is to say, I agree anon, this all sounds like something out of Frankenstein, or some kind of medical history textbook about the terrible mistakes of the past, or a scene from a John Waters remake of The Human Centipede.
>>
>>8509266
Humans weren't meant to set foot on the moon either we still did it bitch.

Enjoy MtF pregnancy and gaybies in the current generation's lifetime with nothing you or muh jayzuz can do about it.
>>
test
>>
>>8508739

"Shrinking" doesn't cause every nerve ending or whatever to pop out of existence, you goof. I know nothing about this stuff but obviously a shrunken prostate is still probably going to be sensitive, and if the horrifying woundpussy gets really close to it then that could easily magnify the effect of stimulation enough to compensate for any loss of the organ's own sensitivity.
>>
>>8509238
>Even if it's smaller, it won't be harder to perform SRS on than somebody who's circumcised.
Lol, Jazz is Jewish. MAZEL TOV!
>>
>>8509683
>or a scene from a John Waters remake of The Human Centipede.
please, please, PLEASE!!! Best movie EVER.
>>
>>8509266
>Maybe humans just weren't meant to change their gender through radical surgery and drug regimens
Don't worry, It's not real. it's just pretend anyway.

pfft, do people really think you can change your sex? lol.
>>
>>8509700
the reason it feels good for a man is because it is full of seminal fluid which get's released under pressure.
when you take female hormones it stops producing seminal fluid and shrinks.
it is the difference between wringing out a wet sponge and squeezing a dry sponge.

If you want to insist that it still feels amazing then go ahead.
But there isn't any science behind your boast.
>>
>>8509747
>trannies
>understanding "science"
You should hear them talk about their "female brains".
>>
>>8509766
american education everybody!
>>
>>8509783
>be a tranny
>never have a brain scan
>explain to everyone that "science" says you have a female brain and that's why you wear lipstick and dresses
>>
>>8509266
>radical surgery

shit's 60 years old by this point. Is surgical removal of a tumor radical surgery to you?

Why do people pretend these trends in our society are new and not old trends that just wane and rise in interest over the generations? They do it with ADHD drugs too. Amphetamines were used for hyperactive kids in the 30's, but you hear the narrative that it's a new radical thing by the evil drug companies when in fact it's 80 fucking years old.

I get tired of it, s'all. None of you people know what radical even means anymore, you just use it to demark "I DONT LIKE THING BAD THING" and nothing else.
>>
>>8509794
>be a beta manlet
>proselytize about nofap night after night on /tttt/
>imagine that you're changing hearts and minds with your glorious work
>>
>>8509807
sorry for your loss?
>>
>>8509812
apology accepted
just don't do it again
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.