[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any famous men with feminine-shaped bodies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

Such as hips, legs and asses? Who are they?
>>
Men can't have feminine-shaped bodies unless their balls are cut off at 12 and force-fed estrogen thenceforth.
t. science
>>
>>8503748
My straight boyfriend has a small waist and wide hips... and his testosterone levels are normal, he is a normal guy otherwise. It DOES exist, but is rare.
>>
inb4 someone posts that baseball player
>>
File: thicc trump.jpg (93KB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
thicc trump.jpg
93KB, 800x694px
>>8503628
our president
>>
>>8504555
he has such a fat ass lmao
>>
>>8504561
low test (related to age) + fat = big male butt
>>
>>8504555
hnnnngggg
>>
>>8503628
Famous? No.

What you're looking for is Klinefelter's Syndrome. Its present in men that have an extra x chromsome (XXY instead of the normal XY)
>>
>>8505747
>klinefelter
>feminine shaped

dude, most ppl with klinefelter look like scary out of proportion lanklets
>>
>>8504332
>inb4 someone posts that baseball player

Who?
>>
Anthony recker, baseball player.
>>
>>8505747
The average Klinefelter's is a very lanky man with gyne. XXY is not a ticket to perfect passing. If you happen to be feminine and XXY and a tranny like that black femboy who posted on here a while back you've lucked out though.
>>
>>8503748
I have wide hips and big thighs and a big ass, but narrow shoulders, small-ish hands and thin wrists/bones in general.
I also have gyne.
I was fat as a kid so I assume I had huge oestrogen levels during puberty which is why I developed such a feminine shape.
My life is struggling. I have to wear 32 inch jeans even though my waist isn't 32 because my lower body is so fat and disgusting.
I wear a compression top under my shirt because of the gyno.
Even when my BMI was underweight last year I still had fucking man tits, so it's not even a weight issue.
NEVER let your child get fat, it destroys their life.

I seriously get irritated when I see these trannies bitching about their broad shoulders and narrow waists.
If you want to know suffering, try being a gay man with a woman's body shape.

Tranny fuckers have no standards and don't care that you have a man's shape. Gay men are shallow bitches who analyse every inch of your body and know about shit like waist-hip-shoulder ratio.
>>
>>8506707
>Anthony recker, baseball player.

What about him?
>>
There was picture floating around on /v/ a few years back of some loser with huge bitch hips and sad man tits. He was naked and his limp dong was censored out. I thought it was Tim Fuckley but I looked on his ED page and his naked pedo pics feature a better body.
>>
>>8506849
have you considered joining us and becoming a woman?
>>
>>8506849
>, try being a gay man with a woman's body shape.
Wouldn't that be sexually advantageous?
Or are you a top?
I thought there's a ton of guys who like feminine men
>>
How about any famous people?
>>
>>8506937
merlin monro
>>
>>8506873
No.
I like being a man, I like being a gay man and wouldn't change that.
I'd just like to have huge shoulders and be naturally athletic with a narrow waist and non-existent hips.
I'm hoping going to the gym will give me this shape.

>>8506874
I am a top and luckily I have a big dick.
Unfortunately I have received attention from tops specifically because of my shape and have been put in situations which weren't very pleasant because of it.
If I was a bottom who wanted to get fucked by weirdo bisexuals then I'm sure it would be.
I don't.
>>
For some reason I'm attracted to m with feminine bodies and features but not to trans or cross-dressers. Strange.
>>
Bieber?
>>
>>8506707
>Anthony recker, baseball player.

What about him?
>>
File: 664e3759ec997502e570224b4e82b6.jpg (29KB, 325x552px) Image search: [Google]
664e3759ec997502e570224b4e82b6.jpg
29KB, 325x552px
>>8503628
Oh look, it's this thread again!
>>
Caitlyn
>>
Bruce.
>>
Who is Anthony Recker?
>>
>>8506849
>I have wide hips and big thighs and a big ass, but narrow shoulders [...]

I'm a transbian but your body shape is the only kind of guy I would consider fucking.
Like I have major dysphoria around my junk and I would harness the power of LUST to overcome it temporarily and destroy your ass with a flaming penis of homolust.
Also, cheer up. I have a friend ( a gay dude but he's East Indian and a total weeb) that loves dudes shaped like you. There's a market for everyone, you just have to find said market.
>>
So who is Anthony Recker?
>>
>>8508194
He is the baseball player whose ass OP usually posts in these threads that he constantly makes on /lgbt/ and /hm/ for who knows what reason.

see here:
>>8507603

stop bumping this shit with your stupid questions and lurk moar
>>
>>8508607
>He is the baseball player whose ass OP usually posts in these threads that he constantly makes on /lgbt/ and /hm/ for who knows what reason.

Is he threadworthy?
>>
Worthy.
>>
>>8508627
are you incapable of forming opinions without input from others?

no, he's not threadworthy.
he's not gay.
he's not good looking.
the only thing he has an ass which this guy seems to think is "feminine" whatever that means (big? round? wide hips?)
and so he makes these threads day after day year after year asking if anyone thinks it is a feminine ass.
he's obsessed with men who have "feminine" asses and he wants everyone to post pics of such men and discuss such men while he (presumably) faps.
he deserves a permaban or a jail sentence.
>>
>>8503628
Lmao this thread again? Where have you been OP I haven't seen this in ages.
>>
>>8507589
butt
>>8507603
butt
>>8508194
butt
>>8508712
>Where have you been OP
butt
>>
Jail sentence.
>>
>>8503628
Trump has a j00sy ass
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.