[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people at pride events dress like freaks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (87KB, 521x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 521x542px
Why do people at pride events dress like freaks?
>>
>>8503122
Muslim baiting.
>>
>>8503480
>>
File: 1495499350336.jpg (9KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
1495499350336.jpg
9KB, 228x227px
>>8503483
The Swede enjoys pain.
>>
because queer means strange.
>>
To show how completely normal and rational they are. Duh.
>>
File: oniondog.jpg (408KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oniondog.jpg
408KB, 1920x1080px
>>8503122
At any huge event you are always gonna have groups of "me too!" people tagging along. It gives them more attention than they would get by forming their own event. Is what it is, just ignore them I suppose.
>>
File: black lives matter orlando.png (493KB, 1728x1130px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter orlando.png
493KB, 1728x1130px
>>
>>8503122

historical oppression, esp religious, leading to release and baiting of the oppressors
still needing to tone it down the rest of the year and making up for lost time
respect for tradition (those who were the most oppressed/never able to come out/etc)
>>
>>8503122
Lots of these gays are mentally damaged after having been either a) social outcasts, or b) raised in "toxically accepting" households, where detrimental behaviours are universally encouraged in the name of tolerance, not just homosexuality. It's only normal that they'd end up acting like this, not just at pride events but through all aspects of their lives, in a desperate attempt to either gain the acceptance that was denied to them throughout childhood or to try and convert the world to the distorted mentality with which they were raised.
I almost feel sorry for them and their severe psychosocial issues. Not enough to talk to them or even entertain the thought of BFing one, but still...
>>
>>8503122
>dress like freaks

Well, if it quacks like a duck...
>>
>>8503122
Because it's fun.
>>
>>8503122
What's wrong with drag queens?
>>
>>8504117
Everything.
>No relevance to homosexuality, other than to reinforce the ideas of gay male effeminisation and worship of females (it's time to stop fag hag culture)
>Looks like repressed transwomen; probably is too
>Nightmare fuel; I'd rather watch clowns jack off on carcasses than see a drag queen IRL, since it would be less traumatising
>People who do it are often, if not always, obsessed with appearances, sex, and other vapid, superficial aspects of life, hence why they care so much about making a scene and being looked at
Not to mention, if you just aren't interested in that shit, you're instantly branded an internalised homophobe and "toxically masculine" by these nut cases.
>>
>>8504152
>if you just aren't interested in that shit, you're instantly branded an internalised homophobe and "toxically masculine" by these nut cases.
By whom, praytell? Who has done this to you?

Drag's fun. If it's not your thing that's fine too. No need to tell other people they shouldn't like something just because you don't.
>>
>>8504163
>By whom, praytell? Who has done this to you?
All but one of the homosexuals I have ever met, and that's just because I've barely spoken to the last one

The number of time's I hear these comments as soon as a homosexual finds out I don't like drag...
>Uh, no, you can't just say you don't like it
>Wow... just because I'm OK being me
>I feel like you hold a lot of pent up anger and self-hatred
>>
>>8504194
>He's autistic and rants about hating drag to people he meets
>He thinks the negative response to this behavior is due to some perceived persecution

Wew.
>>
>>8504203
These comments were made as soon as I say "No, I just don't really like drag", but thanks for projecting your insecurities and further proving that dragfags are all the same.
>>
>>8503122
>why do attention whores attention whore themselves at public events?

Because they're attention whores. It's not a LGBT phenomenon. You see worse shit at Mardi Gras.
>>
>>8504152
>Looks like repressed transwomen; probably is too
Look up HSTS.
>>
>>8504211
Anon, either you don't interact with normal people or you're the one coming off as abrasive enough for people to return fire.

But yeah, I'm sure if I completely lacked self awareness I'd probably think everyone else was the asshole too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.