[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pubes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: pubes.jpg (75KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
pubes.jpg
75KB, 500x667px
I just shaved my pubes in the first time in forever and I don't know how I feel about it. I feel like a twink whose balls barely dropped dropped this decade which wasn't the look I was going for lately.

How do you deal with pubes? How to keep them in check? For some people it can get gnarly down there.
>>
>>8502559
Protip: trim them, don't shave them, unless you (or your partner) like that preteen look..
You will get used to what they look like.
>>
>>8502559

I just take off the ends, keep it under control but not bald. Try to hit a middle ground

nice pic if you
>>
>>8502559

full bush.. my boyfriend likes it better.
>>
>>8502559
What I wouldn't give for my biggest problem to be the hair around my genitals.
>>
Lots of conflicting information here.

>>8502566
Yeah lesson learned about shaving all of it. I seriously don't want to look like a little boy, that's not my scene.

>>8502570
>>8502578
Good advice.

>>8502587
body hair is already a hassle enough so I try to keep it under control. But I noticed some guys do think it's hot.
>>
I just use a beard trimmer with a gaurd set to around half inch or less, takes a couple minutes, I don't have to worry about accidentally nicking my junk or ingrown hairs, it looks pretty good (I look like an adult male instead of a pre-pube pedo bait) and feels great.
>>
>>8502620
>some guys do think it's hot

I love hairy men, but super long pubes (birdnests) are kind of gross because you always end up getting hair stuck in your throat that you can't swallow and it makes you gag.
just trim it, don't shave it or you will get ingrown hairs which are the opposite of sexy.
>>
>>8502559
that whole area plus my inner thighs can get pretty bad for me when left alone. i bought a razor and just tried different guide combs until i got something i felt didn't resemble a fucking jungle. i use to hate having body hair but once i actually got into trimming/grooming myself i actually dont mind it anymore.
>>
>>8502559

I trim them here and there, ironically only when a straight friend points out that i need to manscape
>>
>>8502908
Why the fuck are your straight friends seeing you naked that often?
>>
>>8502924
>gay screeching

Have you ever been to the gym?
>>
File: frogdog.jpg (53KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
frogdog.jpg
53KB, 640x632px
>shave my legs but not my junk
If I get a relationship I'll clean up down there real fast but I'm going to keep a bush.
>>
>>8502956
No, but I wouldn't show off my genitals to strangers let alone friends if I did.
>>
Horny.. Looking for that cock ;) kik is indica240sxx. Send me anything <3<3<3<3
>>
I pluck my pubes. I don't actually like the look a ton but i hate body hair more.
>>
>>8502559
Why does this person have 7 abdominal muscles.

Where did your 8th one go?
>>
>>8502957
So you're saying you want your crotch SMASHED AND SLAMMED?
>>
>>8502956
I go to the gym in my apartment building and shower in my own damn shower.
>>
>>8507786
>princess tinymeat detected
>>
>>8502559
Just cut em a bit with scissors.

Also, no need to shave that much:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12637969/r
>>
>>8507790
>Using the amenities afforded to you instead of going out to your own inconvenience just to get naked in front of strangers in a shower
You're right. That's the only rational explanation.
>>
>>8510608
Did you never have gym class? Or have shared showers at college? Or go to a gym/pool that's not in the same building as your apartment?

Everybody gets naked in front of strangers sometimes.
>>
>>8510616
I've just joined a gym and now you've made me paranoid about the showers.
I've decided I'm not going to use the showers because I know for a fact there will be faggots there who will judge my body and my junk.
Thank you.
>>
>>8510688
D'aww, you sound shy. It's cute!
>>
>>8502559

How do I get abs and a chest like this?
>>
>>8510852
>>
>>8510964
Yeah, plus weightlifting and diet to lose as much of body fat. I have a BMI of a fucking skeleton, yet no abs in sight. Such is life.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.