[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Michael Jackson a transsexual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: wKolxEMU_400x400.png (264KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wKolxEMU_400x400.png
264KB, 400x400px
My father said so
>>
Nah, he still maintained a male identity throughout his career. The only thing he changed majorly about himself was his skin color.

He could be like Rachel Dollydingdong but white.
>>
http://faculty.wcas.northwestern.edu/JMichael-Bailey/autogynephilia.htm

>Suppose a man-let's assume he is a famous entertainer, a singer perhaps-has undergone a series of operations during his life to make himself look more feminine. Suppose that he comes off as feminine in some other respects as well, such as his speaking style. However, he denies being gay and, in fact, has been married several times. What might explain this man's behavior?
>>
He was heavily abused by his father (who constantly referred to him as 'big-nose'). He hated black culture, hated his body and desperately wanted to be white.
>>
>>8501227
>desperately wanted to be white.
He had a skin disease that made him white. Though skin bleaching was a part of it.
>>
He was transracial and was redpilled on how brutally the black community treats its own.
>>
>>8501975
>He had a skin disease that made him white.
That was a blatant lie told to excuse his extreme skin bleaching
>>
>>8500789
No, he was autohebephilic.
>>
>>8502642
Aren't we all?
>>
>>8502648
No.

AGP might, at least theoretically, present itself as auto[woman in her early 20s]philia, considering that men prefer younger women. However, this preference is not completely absolute.

AFP might be a form of autohebephilia, but more likely it is just AGAMP.
>>
>>8502001
no proof of anything you said or that he wanted to be white. now hating black culture maybe....but at the time black culture wasn't cancerous

just git gud pls
>>
>>8502746
>at the time black culture wasn't cancerous
were you even alive then?
it has always been so.
>>
>>8502780
"were you even alive then"
"it has always been so"
what are you even saying? why would you say this if you think it's always been cancerous? lmfao why would it matter if i have lived then.

Delete ur account
>>
>>8502843
>why would it matter if i have lived then
because people who are contemporary to a a period in history have first-hand knowledge and not just idealized "hopes" and dreams.
is english not your first language?
because you seem to be having trouble with pretty basic words.

also: i don't have an account, which should have been obvious by the big "Anonymous" in my name field.

i guess you thought that was an edgy response but it was pretty nonsensical given the context.

maybe think more and type less.
>>
>>8500789
he was asexual
>>
File: Macaulay-Culkin.jpg (53KB, 630x450px) Image search: [Google]
Macaulay-Culkin.jpg
53KB, 630x450px
>>8503076
mfw
>>
>>8503076
but he molested shit tons of kids for years and was part of major pedo rings, trafficking and grooming children
>>
>>8503329
He was declared not guilty of all counts. So no, he didn't.
>>
File: cease your faggotry.gif (782KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
cease your faggotry.gif
782KB, 371x209px
>>8502642
>>8502715
>>
>>8503329
At least that's what (((the news))) wants you to believe.

>>8503336
And OJ didn't kill his wife.
So there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.