[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Not Okay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: AAAAAAH.jpg (335KB, 1806x1740px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAH.jpg
335KB, 1806x1740px
If you think injecting yourselves with hormones to turn yourselves into walking fuck toys is normal you need mental help.
If all your life revolves around is a culture based on earthly mortal pleasure and degenerate sex fetishes there is no hope for you.
>>
File: leona eating.png (215KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
leona eating.png
215KB, 600x800px
>>8500497
>injecting
Good thing I take pills!
>>
>>8500507
And it's a good thing you're most likely going to kill yourself before you're 30.
>>
>>8500497
You don't know me, you're only judging your own ignorant assumptions.
>>
>>8500551
[citation needed]
>>
>>8500565
>[citation needed]
over 41 percent of trans men and women are estimated to have attempted suicide — a rate that's nearly nine times as high as the rate of cisgender Americans.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-truth-about-exercise-addiction/201612/why-transgender-people-experience-more-mental-health
>>
>>8500605
Ahh so you've found out that 41% have attempted suicide. So how many kill themselves after they successfully transition?
>>
>>8500497

Women aren't walking fucktoys though, maybe it's your perception that's the issue
>>
>>8500612
It's not me, you dope, it's that scientific study that they're citing. Here's more from a landmark Swedish study:

> Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
>>
>>8500629
Where is the proof that anyone is going to kill themselves before 30? Why not after 30? Where do you see how many people that have fully transitioned kill themselves?
>>
>join a meme religion instead

Nah, hedonism best -ism. If you put the Experience Machine in front of me I would plug in every single time. Enjoy being worthless spiritucucks spending your days shilling at others to jump on your dumpster fire.

Bet you're a kek worshiper or crusade on /his/ for maximum cringe.
>>
File: 23_0.png (797KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
23_0.png
797KB, 812x806px
>>8500629
Lmao, that was because that study only takes into account shitty sex reassignment surgeries done DECADES ago.

I don't even like SRS so I will transition without cutting off my dick, but even I know that current SRS results are veeery far from suicide inducing as literal decades ago.

And, once again, that study is just about the vagina surgery, not about actual transitioning so it has nothing to do with hormone therapy. You don't even read your own links lmaooo
>>
>>8500551
I'm not suicidal but I'll kill myself when I'm 31 to spite you
>>
File: 562.png (627KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
562.png
627KB, 1597x1600px
>>8500557
>>8500617
>>8500653
I was gonna call this thread low quality bait, but it looks like everyone took it so...
>>
>>8500497
>Implying that trans don't know they have dysphoria

You must be new
>>
>>8500629
For the thousandth time, that study doesn't say SRS makes people worse off than if they didn't have it. Read the discussion section.
>>
>>8500629
>misinterpreting the Swedish study

So this is proof you're just fucking around right? You're not really another one of the idiots who think that shit is supposed to be some anti-tranny proof right?
>>
>>8500629
>hello guys, i can also misinterpret this study like everyone else trying to troll this board
>>
>>8501275
>>8501294
>>8501679
not him but can I get a tl;dr on what people are misinterpreting?
>>
>>8501738
the control group is the general population rather than transsexuals that didn't have the surgery for starters, which means you can't really tell if the surgery decreases suicides compared to non-ops
anyone can figure out that being a tranny makes you suicidal
>>
>>8501758
Holy shit that is dumb
>>
>>8501764
The author of the Swedish study did an interview with transadvocate a while ago. She's the head of a gender clinic and seems sorta pissed people can't read and her study is making the rounds from the far right to TERFs.

Pretty dumb that the part PEOPLE EXPLICITLY TRY TO CHERRYPICK doesnt even support their claims. Not that it'll change their views, of course. Poor scientists behind the study tho ;_;
>>
>walking fuck toy
oooh i needed a good grindr name
>suicidal.
no, not since i started hrt.
however these cureanon threads are emotionally upsetting because your dehumanizing me by saying my experience of life improvement on hrt is invalid.
>suicide statistics
how many ppl suicide before learning they can seek help via hrt? zero because they go to the morgue with zero GID medical records.
>op picturr and related judgement of others lifestyle
there is no god but god and god is the only god. allah akbar.

i bet cureanon/repression fags all use alcohol or drugs.
>>
>>8501861
boymoding on hrt is pretty comfy desu
>>
>>8501872
yeah i told one irl person im on hrt
they didnt comprehend spiro+e can still be boymode. then they told my entire family. now everyone asks me what i want my new name to be

its like insidious repression
>>
>>8500497
Shit thread, nice meme frog.
>>
>>8500497
>If you think injecting yourselves with hormones to turn yourselves into walking fuck toys is normal you need mental help.
Pretty much nobody claims it is "normal". Trans people are given a choice between constant, intense misery and abnormality.

>If all your life revolves around is a culture based on earthly mortal pleasure and degenerate sex fetishes there is no hope for you.
You're ridiculously sheltered if you think the average person isn't "degenerate"

>>8500605
That's still less than 50%, so it's not "most likely". And even then, that's only the lifetime ATTEMPT rate - the actual lifetime suicide rate for trans people is considerably less than 40%.
>>
Fuck off milo
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.