[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know my own body anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: mirror.jpg (83KB, 708x486px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
83KB, 708x486px
Every day is just looking in the mirror at my dadbod now. It's hard for me to find clothes that I can feel comfortable in, I look like a monkey or a caveman wearing human clothes when I wear most of my old shirts now. But it's also uncomfortable for me to be naked with my big shoulders swinging around and my gyno tits visible. Then I really am just a monkey, not even human.

It's hard to take showers now too. I've been sick for a while and I've been staying in bed where I can cover my body with blankets and it adds enough fluffy "weight" that I don't feel as gangly and gross. But I'm gross in the sense that I'm sick and sweaty. I think I'm starting to lose track of what's happening in the world, my family brings me food though.

My mom took away all my plastic bags and now I don't really know what to do to kill myself. But I feel like I'd be doing the right thing by killing this body, it's some kind of evil primate creature man-thing and not the real me. I need to get out of this body.
>>
>>8500290
Get help, Anon. There's hope for you yet. Please don't hurt yourself.
>>
>>8500290
are you losing weight?
>>
>>8500290
How have none of your friends suggested showering in the dark?
>>
>>8500304
I don't eat food anymore except when my family brings it, like I said. I don't really feel like I deserve to eat. I did have some McDonald's breakfast and some pasta with sausage today though.
>>
File: feel sad.jpg (29KB, 658x782px) Image search: [Google]
feel sad.jpg
29KB, 658x782px
>tfw 8 months on hormones and I love seeing my slender body on the mirror before taking a shower because of how well it developed
>>
>>8500324
Bait too obvious, my friend
>>
>>8500335
It's bait but also truth
>>
File: g7xS_3HF.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
g7xS_3HF.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>8500290
Shut up you fucking cry baby
you just have body dysmorphia which is a bitch baby version of gender dysphoria.

The different between you and me though is that I didnt have a fucking choice in mine.

You got to choose the life that lead you to this point in time.
You could do something about it.
I cant fix mine.
If you dont want to try and be happy, then you deserve a shit fucking life.
So fuck you and fuck your own created problem.

You have a chance at life that I will never ever have and you are just throwing it away.

So fuck you. I hope you die a slow painful death.
>>
>>8500345
What's wrong?
>>
>>8500311
thats not healthy at all, you need to manage your diet and eat enough but also burn calories - do butt and hips exercise to gain nice proportions

sounds like you really have it bad and you need to talk to a therapist
>>
Plastic bags?
>>
>>8500445
I use those when I'm trying to pass out (from alcohol/drugs), so that I'll pass out while the plastic bag is sealed.
>>
>>8500290
>not the real me

Tell me about the real you, OP.
>>
>>8500566
Don't do that you'll just get brain damage.
>>
>>8500647
Wouldn't that be better than what my life is like now?

>>8500606
She died a long time ago.... But I think she would have been a good friend to everybody, and she would have made people smile. The world, or at least this town and my whole friend circle, are probably a lot worse off because of what happened to me...
>>
>>8502052
And what is that
>>
>>8500290
Please be careful anon, this is the kind of talk that gets people committed.
You should probably talk to a professional about this, and you can even do skype calls with some if you need to. Keep your suicidality out of it, get help and be safe.
>>
>>8500345
you're angry
>>
>I look like a monkey or a caveman wearing human clothes when I wear most of my old shirts now
Iktf
>it's also uncomfortable for me to be naked with my big shoulders swinging around and my gyno tits visible
Iktf

But as for me dissociation really helps. I keep distracting myself with video games until I totally forget about my ugly repulsive alpha male manbod.
>>
>>8503490
Having to live as a tranny.

>>8503865
My mom threatened to today, but my insurance doesn't cover the real hospital anymore, so she can't. I would have to go to the bad place, she won't send me back there. I really miss the food in the real hospital though. It's one of the few places I would actually eat three meals a day, and the food was good.

>>8504174
I didn't have an alpha male manbod until that person. I hate what they did to me, and I don't even know who they are. I used to think I had a pretty good bod. But it was only "for a tranny". Now I have to cover the mirrors and the shiny parts of the faucets and the extra showerhead.
>>
>>8504254
>I used to think I had a pretty good bod.
Same.
But then I realized the sad truth that my bod will look fem or cute and that I will forever be a hips-less curvy-less caveman.
>>
>>8504286
Yeah.... Same.....

My friend came over today though because they were worried about me, and I tried to explain the differences between my body and a real woman's body, and I tried to tell them that most trans people live in an alternate reality about this stuff. But they just started crying.
>>
>>8504414
WHY CANT I HAVE CUTE CONETITS LIKE THAT
>>
File: 1400983593482.jpg (78KB, 667x692px) Image search: [Google]
1400983593482.jpg
78KB, 667x692px
>>8500290

Try exercise.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.