[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if someone is gay? What tips you off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

File: Bu9NWhCCYAARgkh.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bu9NWhCCYAARgkh.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
How can you tell if someone is gay? What tips you off?
>>
File: xo5wv.jpg (99KB, 642x1443px) Image search: [Google]
xo5wv.jpg
99KB, 642x1443px
>>8498955
The cum dripping out of their asshole is a big clue, also if they have a cock in their mouth then I usually suspect something is up.
>>
>>8498955
when they have a twink-body with no body hair because they shave it off.
>>
>>8498955
Chick once told me should could tell I was at least bi because I am a pretty, boy.
>>
>>8499600
I wish people didn't just immediately think you're gay for shaving body hair. It doesn't even make sense. Plus ass hair is disgusting.
>>
>>8499696
i use to hate people assuming that too but after coming out i dont really give a shit.
>>
>>8499696
I shave my body hair
Feels good. Barely grow any in the first place though
>>
>>8499717
Even if people know I'm gay everyone still thinks I'm weird for doing it. I don't know why people are so obsessed with others body hair.
>>
>being gay
>not shaving your body hair
Is my life a meme then?
>>
Bumparooni
>>
Waxed brows
No body hair (and he's not a pro bbuilder)
Something about the nose/lip area. I can't quite describe it but a LOT of homos have a certain look about that area.

All youtubers/livestreamers are cumwhore faggots though but that's another story.
>>
File: augmented dog.jpg (14KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
augmented dog.jpg
14KB, 358x358px
>shave my legs
>wear shorts all the time
>most guys don't notice (unless they're close friends, then they don't care)
>girls (that shave their legs) sometimes notice
Shaving your legs gets you into the secret club of people that check out other people's legs.
>new employee is a cute girl
>talk to her, light conversation, all smiles
>she glances down at my legs
>she looks back up at my face
>expression completely different
>my face
Don't even have AGP that badly
>>
>>8501884
I have naturally wispy drag queen brows. I have to fill them in.

I don't know why anyone would purposely wax them considering how important they are at framing your face
>>
>>8501950
People make bad decisions all the time. I still see plenty of guys with eyebrows that look freshly waxed, ready to take 50 loads on the face @ men.com.
>>
>>8501909
>expression completely different
But what was it!?
>>
>Slightly higher pitch to the voice, with a softer tone to it and more emphasis on intonation, plus a lulling swing to the pattern, rather than straight, similar-length syllables
>Tendency to hold arms with elbows flexed and wrists limp (not when leaning on something)
>Less ability to grow body and facial hair
>Facial expression: raised eyebrows and wide, intimidating eyes that appear to convey arousal; head pushed forward and leaning to the side; face mostly tight as if situation is tense; effeminate mouth position, often with the lips slightly pursed or hanging open; normally looks rather abnormal and forced with effeminate overtones
>Clothing is generally tighter and more brightly coloured
>Slim frame
>Extremely smooth skin
>Gait cycle: legs are more often close together; swaying of the hips; tendency to place one foot in front of the other rather than keeping feet at or just shy of shoulder width apart; arms swing too much and at shoulders and elbows more than by movement of the scapula, with serious cases flicking the wrist when walking
>Hand movements when talking are often exaggerated, may not necessarily be feminine movements
Probably some other stuff but too tired for that now
>>
>>8504047
This is only for like super faggy gays. Plus I know a few guys that do some of this that aren't gay, and I know a few gays that meet maybe one of the criteria
>>
>>8498955
>gay hair
>fivehead
>shaped, manicured eyebrows
>voted for bernie
>>
>>8498955
Can't tell if that's an insufferable numale face or a gay face
>>
>>8504442
What about
>girl hair
>4.5head
>manicured eyebrows
>voted for Trump
>>
File: 1458146888208.jpg (46KB, 480x690px) Image search: [Google]
1458146888208.jpg
46KB, 480x690px
>>8504653
There's kind of an overlap with gay face and numale face; they both look like they got hit by an estrogen truck
>>
>>8498955
There was this one time I fucked a cute twink in the ass. Was he gay by any chance because idk?
I'm a dude if that helps.
>>
>>8509010
if he let you fuck him in the ass then he's gay
>>
>>8509019
He did and gave the cutest moans, it was fucking hot. I wasn't sure if he was gay before, thanks for the help anon.
>>
File: IMG_1608.jpg (42KB, 537x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1608.jpg
42KB, 537x529px
Gay men seem to like dogs more than the average hetero.
>>
>>8498955
How do you make yourself look more gay? I struggle with looking and acting like a normal hetero guy. How do I make it more obvious I'm gay without being an overly flamboyant faggot?
>>
>>8498955
they keep hitting on you
>>
>>8498955
Usually if they're attracted to the same gender thats a pretty big sign
>>
>>8499696

>ass hair is disgusting

kys
>>
>>8511473
Just learn how to cruise.
Stare at men's crotches.
Hold eye contact for too long.
Follow men that you're interested in until it becomes obvious.
Grab your crotch and lick your lips.
These are all ways that a potential partner will know you're interested.
And if they say "You got a problem, faggot?" then walk away quickly, or run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Ampu8jxP8
>>
>>8498955
>How can you tell if someone is gay?

If they have a stare of wanting to jump out of a window.
>>
>>8504442
>>8507260
>manicured eyebrows
Do you guys have fingernails above your eyes?
>>
>>8512109
in English manicured refers to things that are curated with the hands.
not sure what it means in your language.
>>
>>8512112
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manicure
>A manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for the fingernails and hands.
>>
File: nvm.png (14KB, 341x229px) Image search: [Google]
nvm.png
14KB, 341x229px
>>8512118
>>8512112

Oh well, nevermind then.
>>
>Their gender expression
>The things or people they like to talk about
>When they get nervous when a hot dude talks to them
>When they subtly check out a hot guy
>When they very subtly try to find out if you're gay as well

Also, some masculine, closeted gay and bisexual men often linger around obvious/out gay men to get a moment alone with them, probably to ask them for sex or their phone number (to ask them for sex later).
>>
>>8504047
H-holy shit, no wonder everyone ever has been able to detect I was 'off' (straight MtF egg for years, trying to pretend to 'be normal' and failing dramatically). Everything but the 'tiny frame' part, and back when I was really social I even had that.

WHY THE HELL ISN'T THERE A BOOK ON HOW TO ACT 'NORMAL'?!?
>>
>>8512168
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il594GeNnpo
>>
>>8498955
I catch them staring.
>>
>>8511991
>or run.
What are they gonna do? Rape me?
I just get to nervous for that. The last time I was at the store I saw this cute Asian guy working the check out and I instantly started blushing and getting sweaty when he asked me if I needed help.
I can't recall a time my heart has ever beat so fast. I couldn't even respond I just ducked behind a fat lady and started nervously playing with my phone
>>
>>8514172
>I just ducked behind a fat lady and started nervously playing with my phone
lol wow that's some serious autism here mate
>>
>>8499600
I have a twink body with no body hair naturally still at 26 years of age.
>>
File: androgenic.jpg (43KB, 736x357px) Image search: [Google]
androgenic.jpg
43KB, 736x357px
>>8515791
most adult men don't have much body hair.
it is a mediterranean/neanderthal thing
>>
>>8515837
I'm a scandi and thus in the 70%+ zone though. There's not a single visible hair on my chest or belly.
>>
If they are attracted to me.

Although sometimes that's inaccurate and it's some straight guy that wants my dick.
>>
>>8515888
>Finn detected
>>
>>8503729
Shaved into the shape of a dick
>>
>>8498955

So I have this friend and i'm beginning to think he might be interested in me. Just for reference, he knows i'm bisexual.

>just a few days ago, we were at a cafe together
>he mentions how we come here a lot
>'the waitress probably thinks we're a couple anon'
>'I bet we'd make a cute couple'
>he'll compliment me on my appearance every now and then but not very explicitly
>typically something along the lines of 'hey anon, you look nice today'
>around a month ago or so when we we're at my place, he asked me if he could borrow a change of clothes for the gym
>surewhynot.jpg
>dude literally started to change in front of me all the way until he was in nothing but his boxer briefs
>nonchalantly continued with our conversation

Am I over analyzing this? To my knowledge, he's never been in a relationship with a guy but I can't help but feel like he's hitting on me. Thoughts?
>>
>>8516359
fuck his bussy
>>
File: 1487710853795.jpg (63KB, 445x372px) Image search: [Google]
1487710853795.jpg
63KB, 445x372px
>>8511917
>same gender
>>
>>8516209
Kalla mig aldrig för det igen
>>
>>8511473
If this isn't bait? Then I would say bleach your hair or add some highlights. Hair colour is a major tip-off.
>>
>>8516359
Call his bluff on his teasing.

"Waitress probably thinks we're a couple" - hold his hand across the table and flash a smirk at him

"Hey Anon you look nice today" - "you know you look a solid 9 and a half today yourself anon, is that a new aftershave?"

*changes in front of you* - "put that sexy ass away Anon, come on"

Everything can be said in a way that can be passed off as friendly banter, but if he's keen maybe he'll up the ante and start being more obvious with you. If he's oblivious and you got it wrong? You can cool off again.
>>
When they're attracted to the same sex and also not attracted to the opposite one.
>>
>>8516359
>>dude literally started to change in front of me all the way until he was in nothing but his boxer briefs
>>nonchalantly continued with our conversation
This is perfectly normal among straight guys, especially if they're jocks/athletes. They're just comfortable with being in their underwear around others.
From what you've described it doesn't sound like he's gay for you. Or maybe he is, idk all that seems like normal straight guy behavior to me. The cute couple comment is pushing it a little but without more examples it just seems like teasing.
>>
>>8516519
>tautology
>>
>>8516568

This.

The opposite is also true. If a guy is too conscious about being naked in front of other guys, in a place where guys usually walk naked. He either has an abnormal small dick, no dick or is gay.
>>
>>8516617
>I'm an inverted, autist with social anxiety therefore all gays are.

Yeah, no
>>
File: 1497852204741.png (482KB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
1497852204741.png
482KB, 680x471px
>>8498955
Usually if they are OP its a 100% match
>>
File: laugh.jpg (63KB, 817x857px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
63KB, 817x857px
>>8503729
>But what was it!?
Trying to hide surprise. A little discomfort maybe.
Story from yesterday:
>walk into store to get paycheck
>stand in front of register with my back to customers
>tight shorts, ankle socks, cute tanktop
>hair looks androgynous especially from behind
>get my check
>turn around
>40 year old man (think he was married) was checking out my legs/ass
>catch him staring, he looks up at my face then away really quickly
This is one of the funniest lifestyle changes I've made. I don't think that guy looked at my face when I walked in. Not sure if I pass as a girl from that point of view/distance.
>>
>>8516682
Reading comprehension is hard.
He implied that men who are shy and awkward about being naked around other men are likely to be gay, not that all gay men are awkward and shy.
>>
>>8498955

Bump
>>
>>8504279
Really? So far, every gay I've met (save for myself and 1 other person, who were both raised with no exposure to the LGBT community) has shown at least half of these characteristics.
>>
>>8516471
>tfw bleached my hair
>people still think I'm completely straight
>tfw shave entire body, wear a croptop sweater, choker and feminine glasses
>girl invites me over to fucc

I mean I'm kinda bi so not really complaining, but do I have to tattoo "faggot" on my forhead or something
>>
>>8516826
that pic is priceless
>>
>>8519093
Are you fit or girly shaped?
>>
>>8520543
I'm tall and skinny, but with quite fem proportions.
>>
>>8512342
How do i oogle hot guys without coming off as a creepy gay?
>>
>>8518722
>Less ability to grow body and facial hair
How does being exposed to the LGBT community create this? I know plenty of gays with more body hair than anyone wants. Being gay doesn't make you magically hairless.
>>
>>8499696
Ass hair like, in the crack, around the sphincter, on the cheeks?
How much do you shave off, legbutts?

As for me, I got pretty hairy legs, so shaving the cheeks just seemed weird unless I shaved the legs too. So just the crack, cause getting shit caught in your ass hair is just awful
>>
>>8521419
My bf is super hairy AND effeminate.
I'm the more masculine one and, at least at 23, I'm pretty hairless.
>>
>>8507609
>tfw the estrogen truck will never hit you
>>
>>8524070
>at least at 23, I'm pretty hairless
There's no reason for this to change. Lucky you.
>>
>>8524056
>I got pretty hairy legs, so shaving the cheeks just seemed weird unless I shaved the legs too
I've got hairy legs too: I trim then whenever I shave my butt, every 6-8 weeks. Give it a try perhaps?
>>
>>8498955
It's a strange noise they make sometimes

Sounds something like "I engage in same-sex relationships"

You fucking idiot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4EkoOvQcDc
>>
>>8521419
That trait is probably the only one that could be genetic or hormonal or some shit, or maybe I've just had a weird sample of exposure that's led me to associate the traits.
>>
>>8524056
I wax everything off right down to the butthole. Can't stand body hair.
>>
>>8524056
I have two reasons for shaving myself.
1 just don't care for the hair.
2 I wanna take a shit without needing a wash cloth and a shower afterwards to clean up.
So I shave my chewbaka ass, although considering I'm pretty short does that make it hobbit hair ?
>>
>>8498955
Asking the person in question directly is a good way to find out.
>>
>>8499696
ass hair is hot nigga you crazy
>>
>>8512170
You need to develop your observational skills.
>>
>>8498955
Wearing a hat? gay.
Dressed for fall, when its not fall? gay.
Hesitant to smile? gay.
No makeup? gay.
Too much makeup? gay.
Undercut? gay.
Buzz? gay.
More than one cat? gay.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.