[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for those of you that are promiscuous or use dating apps for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: kissing bug.jpg (15KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
kissing bug.jpg
15KB, 460x259px
for those of you that are promiscuous or use dating apps for ONS's how do you get over the paranoia of getting diseases fucking randoms? I know of BC and PreP and condoms, but there are still relatively benign viruses that I do not have and rather not get.....like cold sores.from something as seemingly harmless as kissing

do you simply not care? or are you in a "YOLO" mode when you get too horny?
>>
Its definitely a "YOLO" deal that is a lot easier to maintain when you're young. Same attitude you have with drinking and going to parties and shit and not worrying about dying in a car crash or getting arrested or whatever.

Anyone over 30 who is still fucking around with randoms is almost guaranteed to have some kind of serious problems. Normal sane guys usually start building a group of good close fuck-buddies in their mid-late 20s so it's less of a risk... not much less realistically, but at least you can sleep at night.
>>
>>8498142
Or you can not be a stereotypical faggot. Hope you get pozzed, slut.
>>
>>8498106
Do you walk around constantly in life terrified you'll get the common cold or a staph infection?

Likely not. In the same sense, you don't go through a sex life constantly terrified of getting a disease. You play it smart and take precautions, but if you do end up with something, you deal with it.

STDs are diseases like all other ones--they just have a bigger stigma.
>>
>>8498167
This. If you're worried about bugs, don't be promiscuous. Function like a normal person instead of a walking stereotype.
>>
I get tested after fucking guys and ask random guys if they've been tested and what the results were or used needles recently. That's it. They never act like it's weird. It just has to be that way unfortunately.
>>
>>8498178
I know they're like any other disease, but the stigma of STD's has almost petrified me from having a relationship with anyone. The worst part are people that have no idea how STDs and viruses like HIV can stay dormant and undetectable for as long as 8 months after the encounter. So, in those 8 months you can legitimately make the claim that you're clean, but you're not.

Also, it doesn't help that I work in an ER so I know the statistics of HIV and STD rates in the city I live in, and its pretty bad. Even the seemingly timid and nice little old church going ladies are riddled with disease....not that i'm into old ladies, its just that if THEY can be infected with borderline antibiotic resistant STD's then the promiscuous twenty somethings running around on date apps fucking a new person every week are definitely carrieriers of some nasty bugs.
>>
>>8498214
>in those 8 months you can legitimately make the claim that you're clean, but you're not.

if it is undetectable then it is likely not transmissable
>>
File: retard.jpg (40KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
40KB, 349x642px
>>8498167
>HURR DURR
fuck off retard

>>8498185
>normal men don't have a lot of sex
see reply above
>>
>>8498300
they literally don't. if you look at the number of people an average male has sex with, it's like 8 over an entire lifetime
yes i suppose you can have a lot of sex within those confines but then you aren't really promiscuous, just horny
>>
>>8498346
But that's only because women say no to sex more often than men do.
Pretending that straight men are somehow more "moral" because they get rejected more often is stupid.
>>
>>8498106
I just try and find a single person that I can have a FWB type deal with and we of course both get tested and use condoms. It's fairly low risk. I've never had any issues with condoms breaking, but then again I'm not into rough sex.
>>
>>8498363
no, you're just lying again. considering that there have been men out there who have fucked literally 100+ women within the span of a year, it is prudent to note that there are many whores who will have you. it is probably easier than ever to get laid because of hookup apps too
and additionally, it has nothing to do with morality. i'm just calling you out on some bullshit that you said
>>
>>8498346
>>8498376
>normal men don't have a lot of sex
>they have a lot of sex.. with fewer partners
>it's not because women say no more often to most men because some men will fuck a bunch of whores

are you drunk? what the fuck are you even babbling about? you're not even making sense but you act like you think you're proving some point.
>>
>>8498376
any homo with a cellphone can fuck a different person every single day
if you think that it is anywhere near as easy for straight men, you are simply deluded
>>
>>8498106
I am 23 years old
Lost my virginity at 21 through grindr because I was sick of it
I became super paranoid, got tested 3 times for hiv over the course of 6 months before relaxing
I didnt have sex for 2 years because the paranoia was just not worth it to me
Then I had sex with someone through grindr again this january, got tested 1 month after it
Then I had sex with someone (through an image board), and i have begun prep after that. I occasionally meet him, the only person with whom i had sex more than once

I'm probably autistic (spreg or someshit) and having sex with people through apps are my only option. I can't speak to someone without having our intentions be known. I can't just ask a random men to have sex with me, that's fuckin madness.

Also, STD would still be a concern either way. I am not foolish enough to think that a fuckin faggots """promise""" to not fuck around has any weight at all
>>
>>8498369

having a FWB doesn't mean you're safe. There's no obligation for them to be loyal to only you, theyre most likely screwing other people on the side, but still going back to you.
>>
>>8498214
If you're going to be sexually active, then the possibility of STIs will always be there that's just how it is. If that terrifies you so much, then don't have sex.

My only request is that you don't develop cognitive dissonance about it and start shitting on people who aren't to terrified of STDs to have sex like many people in this thread do.
>>
>>8498300

t. angry poz faggot
>>
>>8498543
>>8500753
yea, you cant trust the gays to be faithful
>>
>>8501737
Or anyone. Adultery rates are astronomical across all strata. Turns out biologically promiscuous species tend to fuck around.
>>
>>8501744
Oh, but straight people cheating on one another is not quite as consequential as gays cheating on one another because of the aids
>>
>>8501753
>straight people can't get aids

abstinence only sex education working out great
>>
>>8501753
Eh, HIV is pretty hard to transfer if you use condoms, and people cheating *tend* to take precautions because they'd be horrified if their adultery leads to their partner contracting HIV.

Of course there are always those who go out and get barebacked by a bunch of black guys, but while I would never trust a gay guy to be totally faithful, I could trust a partner not to be so retarded.
>>
>>8498106
Not gay, just a bi-curious guy who wanks to ladyboys.

Kinda related to OP's question, do a lot of gays within the community fear having an accidental encounter with Bug Chasers and Gift Givers?
>>
>>8502039
It's a general fear of being pos, which includes running into BC/GGs, yes.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.