[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: pride goers.jpg (624KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
pride goers.jpg
624KB, 2048x1152px
Is it just me or is it mostly straight people who attend pride nowadays?

The only people I see getting pumped for pride, talking about their planned outfits or whatever on Facebook are straight girls. I've talked to several of my LGB and T friends and they all say they're not going because "eh" "it's cringey" or "I don't feel like going, never been anyway" etc.

I've never been to pride. Not only because I've heard it's horrible but I'm too lazy to get off my butt and stand at a parade all day. But all the straight people seem excited!

What about you guys? Going to pride or no? Know any actually gay or trans people who are going?
>>
>>8497159
>Is it just me or is it mostly straight people who attend pride nowadays?
Mostly straight people.

To be fair we handed everything to them so basically it's their parade now, not ours.
In fact we should stay out so that we aren't culturally appropriating their precious parade.
Which would be morally wrong.
>>
>zero attractive people in OP's picture
>loads of punters taking video
Never been, doesn't look like fun.
>>
>>8497159
I didn't bother going. It's basically just a thousand corporations and companies shilling their goods trying to look like they actually give a shit about lgbt people so nobody harasses their employees.
>>
>so many 4chan faggots getting triggered by a dumb parade

It's just an excuse to get drunk in public and have fun with your friends. Why the fuck do you have to make such a big deal about it?
You're like someone from Ireland getting bootyblasted that mexicans and black people are getting drunk and having fun at the american St. Patricks day parades because its offensive to catholics or some boring pain-in-the-ass bullshit no one who actually leaves their house and has a life would ever care about even if you paid them to.
>>
>>8497192
t. straight girl
>>
>work towards acceptance both in a corporate sense so lgbt aren't fired unnecessarily and socially so that lgbt aren't harassed
>it happens
>REEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT RREEEEE
*yawns*
>>
>>8497192
Yeah there's beer gardens at the one in my city but the actual events are all just shitty drag shows or random people sitting on stage talking about their feefees. Plus they always get the most bizarre no-name bands because they have to make sure the band is 100% lgbt so they're basically guaranteed to suck because bands that care more about their sexuality than music are obviously not going to be good.

I did go one year though, but it was pretty boring even when I was pretty shitfaced. I did fuck some random dude though and that was alright I guess.
>>
>>8497159
>I've never been to pride. I'm too lazy to get off my butt

What make you think you know what happens then?

You've made these stupid threads every day for weeks now, whining about how awful parades are and you've never even gone.

Either go and see what it is like or shut the fuck up. You are literal cancer.
>>
>>8497215
>>8497192
>being THIS assblasted over a stupid thread
What about the OP post seems triggered? It's basically asking if you guys or any other LGBT people are going to pride.

Calm the fuck down you insufferable apes.
>>
>>8497223
Only obnoxious flamers, trenderqueers and straight allies defend pride. I've been once and it's cringe as fuck.
>>
Pride Parades make us all look like freaks.
>>
>>8497234
only idiots, racists and homophobes attach pride.
you're cringe as fuck.

>>8497260
>implying you're not a freak
>>
>>8497260
That's the whole point. It's to make you look normal by comparison.

I've had a lot more acceptance just cause people say stuff like "well at least you're not like THOSE people"
>>
>>8497269
Nice 0/10 bait summerfag.
>>
>>8497280
>repeating what someone else said for emphasis
>bait

It's clear you are the summerfag, anon
>>
>>8497332
>reaching this hard
>>
>>8497159
i went because my (straight) roommate's friends bailed and she didn't want to go alone. First time going, probably last. As everyone else has already said it's more of a corporate party than anything and a chance for straight people to let their "freak flag fly".
>>
also 90% of the "queer" people there were 60+ dudes and collage girls who got their hair cut a bit too short and decided to try something new
>>
Went to one a few years back, really fucking boring. I just see it as your everyday parades except with a rainbow shoehorned into every possible place they could fit it in. I would assume not much has changed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.