[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else not a fan of pride parades?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15

>>
Me.
But that's because straight people fucking ruined everything.
>>
>>8496932
it feels a bit egotistical to attend to. i'll just celebrate pride month by looking at some nice tits and calling it a day.
>>
Me
>The type of faggot who adores sucking all sorts of cock
>The type of faggot that loves taking dicks up my ass

But when I see a fucking pride parade, I cringe myself into a coma. We need to end them for good.

They're nothing but a freak show to make us look bad
>>
They're horrible, I bet the only trannies that attend them are old susan's hons. Fuck flamers too btw.
>>
>>8496932
More like everyone else.
>>
File: Dry Cleaning by Eugenia Loli.jpg (529KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Dry Cleaning by Eugenia Loli.jpg
529KB, 768x1024px
>>8496932
I like pride parades.
They are fun.
>>
I like pride with the music and stuff.
but the parades are cancer with those fetishist freaks shouting their asses off.
Why can't we hold hands and kiss like normal people?
>>
>>8497437
>Why can't we hold hands and kiss like normal people?
You can.
Are you mad because the freaks get more attention than you do or what?
>>
>>8497449
I chose not to go because I don't want to be associated with that. they aren't creating a positive image.
>>
>>8497471
>creating a positive image

you mean like HIV positive?
>>
They seem to conflict with other LGBT strategies.

One of the most popular arguments for LGBT acceptance is that they are normal people who just happen to like the same sex, or have a treatable medical condition in the case of trans. They're not hypersexual deviants, they're not freaks. They're just normal people.

But then you have these pride parades where they are happy to say this is completely wrong. LGBT actually are hypersexual deviants, freaks and they are nothing like boring, prudish cis heteros. You have people walking around scantily clad in leather, whacking each other with dildos, selling soap molded into the shape of genitalia, giving loud public lectures on the virtues of rimming your partner, and the obnoxious glitterfags.

Fortunately most people are smart enough to tell the difference between a homosexual and a flaming faggot so all the pride parades really accomplish is embarrassing the more modest LGBT and further compounding traffic congestion in the city.
>>
>>8497691
I kinda met the worst kinds of people at those parades.
there was this one guy I met when I was 17 and he said he wants to fuck as soon as I turned 18, I told him no and fucker blocked me :c
>>
>>8497807
Yeah I've only ever managed to have casual sex at pride or whatever events they have after.
I think that's just kind of how it is though considering everyone is just there to get drunk and fuck.
>>
>we want to be accepted as normal people in society
>have a massive parade to show were different.
>>
File: over.png (159KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
over.png
159KB, 300x279px
>>8496932
I'd like them better if the drag queens weren't there to further insult me
>>
>>8497691
>he thinks LGBT are normal people
this is actually detrimental to our people
>>
>>8496932
I doubt I would fit in since I'm not exactly a fan of being around other flaming gay guys. But who knows

My chem lab partner was in SF turning up to Niggas in Paris playing at the pride parade
>>
I think they are utterly stupid. The message makes no sense to me either, like wow you should have so much pride for something you couldn't control. I don't have pride in bring LGBT, it's not an achievement or anything.
>>
File: magnolia-crawford.png (1MB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
magnolia-crawford.png
1MB, 792x792px
>>8498308
"Waaaah!
How other people dress is a personal insult to me!
I'm the center of the universe and everything is about me!!!!"

>being this much of a Narcissist.
>>
File: boygeorge2017-500x690.jpg (73KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
boygeorge2017-500x690.jpg
73KB, 500x690px
>>8498571
>The message makes no sense to me

How dumb are you?
The Pride Festival started because fags were tired of everyone telling them they were going to Hell for butt-fucking.
They just said "You know what? I'm proud of who I am and what I do, so fuck off!"
And that is where Pride comes from.

Just because you're ashamed of yourself and you hide in your basement doesn't mean everyone else is.

And it was an achievement.
If it wasn't for us old fags coming out of the closet and telling everyone to eat a bag of dicks it would still be illegal for you to dress up like a woman and fap to anime.

So fuck off with your whiny shame and your "I don't understand anything cuz I'm a dumb cunt" bullshit.
You suck.
>>
>>8498652
When was the last time you saw a proctologist, my butthurt friend? I think it's time a professional took a look at you.
>>
>>8498652
Even if it becomes illegal again I don't think it would affect me much considering how easy it is find people over the internet.
>>
>>8496932
Me. I'm gay but they kinda anger me. Like we all get it I'm gay your gay some aren't gay. It honestly kinda gets me mad about how much money and time is shoved into something that equates to, I love differently or I feel like a different gender (no offence my dudes)
>>
File: 1496145591991.png (383KB, 768x666px) Image search: [Google]
1496145591991.png
383KB, 768x666px
>>8496932
Was fun to go there with family, had a nice time. No clue why people gotta make such silly reasons for disliking it, just a pride celebration. Not like we're all gathering and fucking / making out, one I went to was pretty dignified.
>>
>>8498641
>attention hungry clown ass lookin hons being allowed to make my dysphoria look even more like a joke
Im so glad this is a thing
>>
I try to look on the bright side.

There are countries where the purpose of pride as a political protest due to oppressive government still exist. It might not be here, and it might be cringy as fuck and only enforces stereotypes of slutty faggotry, but maybe some shit hole country looks to it as an example?

I'm in Canada I hate seeing our prime minister in these things. Holy fuck.
>>
>>8496932
Pretty sure pride parades are just for femboys, straight allies and special snowflakes.
>>
You know what I really hate? How Black Lives Matter terrorized our Gay Pride into removing all involvement from the cops. Gay Pride was created to help stop this bullshit, and cops would beat the shit out of us. Now they've gone so far as to apologize and hire gay people. And now those gay people can't come to the parade because those fucking morons.
>>
I'm FtM amd refuse to celebrate or take pride in the thing I like least about myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (378KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378KB, 1024x768px
>>8496932
Reminder that black people created pride
>>
>>8496932
ME
E
>>
>>8500342
This. Idk if it's that nobody on this board has actually seen a real pride festival or if everyone lives in cities like NY, LA, or Chicago, because pretty much all other cities in the US have pride that's just colorful and family friendly.

Yeah, your gonna find a section of the parade with leather daddies, but they've been here from the beginning, and at the end if the day if you have 100 floats and 2 or 3 are "degenerate", is that really that bad?
>>
>>8498652
exactly
little babbies who never had to deal with actual oppression will be triggered by this post
>>
I never went to one. Was supposed to go this year. I would prefer if we just walk around with some colorful signs and baked cookies, arts and crafts, maybe a fashion show. Not naked people yelling in the street and people dressed up like a BDSM army.
>>
>>8501425
The Toronto ones are degenerate too. Just because I haven't been doesn't mean I don't have friends who do. It is pretty bad.
>>
Gay pride: sponsored by TD Bank, liberty mutual insurance, your "local" grocery chain, fidelity group.
>>
It's fun. Ours is in October though
>>
>>8500642
Is there a group more delusional than blacks born in america/canada?
>>
>>8501425
yeah the parades are always degenerate, but my local pride has a live music party thing after it and that is worth going to
>>
File: IMG_7756.png (417KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7756.png
417KB, 500x700px
I don't know why so many people have issues with their pride parade. Ours is pretty neat. My friend and I always get into a competition of who can get the most free shit they hand out from the floats. Tote bags, sunglasses and shirts are high value. One year I covered an entire arm in rainbow rubber Live Strong bracelets. Also there's this group that carries giant cardboard flowers that stands in front of and blocks out the anti-gay protesters so the rest of the parade doesn't have to see it. It's a nice time
>>
>>8501646
Can they do that with the BLM crowd too?
>>
>>8501650
Our city has the highest gay black population so probably not. Besides, pride has always been political and turning it into a neutered consumerist experience, while fun, sorta detracts from the original spirit of the event
>>
>>8501675
Yikes.
>>
File: IMG_9434.jpg (192KB, 800x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9434.jpg
192KB, 800x688px
>>8501683
It's fun. I don't know how it's gonna be this year but I don't have a problem with BLM so
>>
>>8501675
yeah okay but what does BLM have to do with gay rights?
>>
>>8501717
Some LGBT people in fact happen to be black.
>>
>>8501735
BLM (if you ignore all the racial hatred and supremacy going on or the fact that they've been obstructing pride in multiple cities now) is about police authority. It has no place in pride any which way you slice it.
>>
>>8501746
I heard there was an incident last year where BLM stopped a parade because they didn't like the police being there
The city apologised and REMOVED police presence from there and BLM didn't even bother to show up next year
>>
>>8501735
They should go to pride to celebrate/fight for lgbt issues, not racial ones.
>>
>>8501761
They don't actually give a fuck about improving communities, or police groups. They don't care that by weakening the police presence at pride makes it vulnerable for attacks.
Fuck even some BLM members online cheer when attacks against nonblacks happen. They can't see past their own spite. They use the death of their own men as a way to justify their own racism.
>>
>>8501765
I mean they have anti-circumcision groups walking in the parade so I don't think we should draw the line there.
>>
>>8501784
Yeah I agree, I wouldn't feel too safe in such a large congregation without a police presence.
They should like campaign for harsh sentences for police who abuse power or something. The vast majority of police officers are good and friendly.
>>
>>8501818
Right, they should be spending all of their focus on police abuse both in the 'on-the-ground' way with how police interact with blacks, and also in a judicial view where petty little crimes like weed smoking are punished unfairly.
But yet, they're stopping pride. They're stomping over the graves of hispanic gay victims. They're shouting about segregation and black supremacy.
It's pretty much like OWS - co-oped by idiots who misrepresent the core focus and instead just want to swing their stupidity around.
>>
>>8501830
jeez the segregation thing. I was talking to one who was like "we need to bring back segregation" and when people called him out on his bullshit and explained why that causes prejudice and supremacy, he was like "you aren't allowed to tell POC what to do"
So what about the civil rights activists who fought against this shit, they are rolling in their graves rn.
>>
>>8501853
I've seen some of them get visibly angry when MLKjr is brought up. That's how far they've lost sight of reality. When they actively despise a black man who fought for equality over black supremacy.
The worst part about all social issues though, is that the moderates are always silent. Not compliant necessarily, but silent. It makes the BLM groups seem even bigger, unfortunately fooling a bunch of vulnerable youth. It's a shame.
>>
>>8501873
That unfortunately is the liberal mindset, we are now allowing idiot to spew bullshit and we aren't going to say anything because we don't want to hurt their feelings.
I'm dealing with the same shit inside the trans community with idiots who want to degrade the meaning of gender into some performing stylistic choice rather than a legit medical condition.
And guess what, I increasingly see people bunching me up with them and thinking we are mentally ill.
Thank you so much for reversing the years of progress we went through :c
>>
File: 1483321214908.png (299KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
1483321214908.png
299KB, 980x742px
>>8501623
porky spotted
>>
I detest deviant hook-up culture, and it feels like the people who attend pride parades are actively working to make the rest of the world see anybody who's LGBT as a sex-addled mental case.

I just want to be seen as a normal person. Fuck you. Fuck pride. You don't speak for me.
>>
>>8501880
I feel you. Living in a fucked up timeline we all are. I just hope things change for the better because I do not want any of our good LGBT people to lose their lives unnecessarily.
>>
>>8501888
>You don't speak for me
You don't mean that, anon
>>
>>8501949
If you actually think that faggots in the street wearing leather and dildos are the ones who really spearheaded social acceptance, you are an actual blithering retard who shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

But I guess we're in the clear on that last part.
>>
>>8496932
I only ever went Pride parade twice; once with friends and the other with my girlfriend. I honestly don't like it either, its breeding ground for the absolute degenerates within the gay LGBT community. It kind of proves the various stereotypes about gays, especially about the ones trying to spread POZZZZZZZZ LOADS MED RESISTANT AIDS
>>
>>8501994
The Stonewall riots and pride actually did shit because we refused to hide and got in everyone's faces with it. There were cute civil gay demonstrations before pride like the day of visibility where they didn't even allow themselves to hold hands. It was easy to swipe under the rug. Pride made us too noisy to ignore, and forced straight people to acknowledge we exist and aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>8502011
>american understanding of history
>>
>>8502013
For the LGBT rights movement in America, yeah, that's normally how it works
>>
File: Flag_of_California.svg.png (71KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_California.svg.png
71KB, 800x533px
>>8496932
Palm Springs has theirs in early Nov when it's cooler and the winter tourist season starts.
>>
>>8502022
It actually isn't, and being so Americentrist is garbage af
but y'all have trash education systems anyways so~
>>
>>8502040
They don't even teach LGBT history in the US. It's far worse than you assumed
>>
>>8496932
As a trans person I'm not. Being trans is something accept and have learned to live with. It's something I want to move past. I'm not proud of it it just is. I just want to be seen as my new gender.
>>
>>8501761
Source me on this. I don't believe it.
>>
>>8496932
Wait people actually like that shit? Who does crazy people?
>>
>>8502125
>On an American website
American education everybody.
>>
>>8496947
>paradises glorifying the absolute worst parts of homosexuality
>DA STWAIT MEN DID IT

Nah.
>>
>>8502473
>tfw you even know you're wrong but instead of admitting it you shift the goal post to 'created by'
American education still going strong. On top of that, classic American stubbornness.
Sad!
>>
>>8502473
they think that because the bbs code was originally written by a japanese company and the current owner is hiroshimoot that it's not american.
just ignore the imbeciles who have nothing better to do than to troll every thread with unimportant trivialities.
>>
Anyone in any parade should be shot. Fuck your stupid asses blocking traffic for hours on end.
>>
>>8502585
>blocking traffic for hours on end

what are you doing driving around the city center on a sunday?
you're not.
just another stupid excuse to spread hate.
shoot yourself.
>>
>>8502598
Yes I actually do drive on Sundays and everyone's dumbass parades add time and fuel to that drive. I hope someone plows through the next one with their car.
>>
>>8502515
>poor american baby feefees got hurt
awwww so cutee!
>>
>>8502585
>>8502607
Too bad. They're not your streets, they're the state's streets, and if the state makes the democratic decree that they be used for a parade, whether that be LGBT pride or the KKK or ISIS, then that's how it is. Suck it up.
>>
>>8502468
>glorifying the absolute worst parts of homosexuality
Because straight women think it's cute.
hence it sucks.
Because of straight people.
>>
>>8502619
Nah instead I'll just keep complaining on the internet faggot.
>>
File: 2b476fd625780f7a251218267556f212.jpg (277KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2b476fd625780f7a251218267556f212.jpg
277KB, 1500x1500px
>>8502607
>I actually do drive
>>
>>8502006

we wuz romans n shieeet, go listen to some more common filth edgelord
>>
Being proud for something you were born with and that you cannot change is retarded
>>
File: helicopterrides.jpg (55KB, 723x722px) Image search: [Google]
helicopterrides.jpg
55KB, 723x722px
>>8496932
I got a story. It wasn't a pride parade, but a pride fest.
>wake up
>pop my skittles
>look at my phone
>text from a friend asking me if I'll be attending the local pride event
>confused
>he explains that this is the first one in our town's history
>may as well if we'll be making local history
>loud music
>people dancing
>friend keeps trying to get me to dance
>he is wearing a bisexual flag as a cape
>some good drag at one point
>usually not a fan of drag but this was good drag
>got groped a few times
>a few speakers came up at different points, all super left and with some kind of agenda
>one twink saying guns should be banned because of the Pulse massacre
>tfw I have five guns at home and my roommate has one
>lesbian and her butch wife get on stage with their kids
>wow way to show off your children and use them as political props
>butch wife seems to be staring right at me for some reason
>they're advocating for BLM, third wave feminism, etc
>super far left
>mfw
My opinions on pride events from my experience are mixed. On one hand, it was generally pretty fun and I ran into some people I hadn't seen in a while. On the other, the political shilling was so overt and shameless that it kind of just reminded me of how the leftists are just using us to fulfill their agenda and have an interest in keeping us marginalized.
>>
>>8498641
"Waaaah!
Someone said they don't like drag queens and I take personal offence!
Drag is pure and their dislike of drag queens has nothing to do with how drag queens almost universally behave because they're just jealous homophobes!!!"

Why must fems and drag queens be so objectively vile?

>>8496932
And yes, OP, I hate everything about pride parades. The effeminacy, the sexuality, the identity politics, the insecurity... all of it makes me want to curl up in a fucking corner and die.
>>
I can understand the sentiment, but I think the barely clothed, overtly sexual displays are a bit too much. And as a mostly stealth trans person I wouldn't want to be involved in one and draw attention to my being trans. My then gf drug me to one a couple years ago, but otherwise I stay away.
>>
>>8500642
WE
WUZ
GAY. N SHIET
WE CREATED DA PRIDE
US NIGZ BE DA REAL FAGZ YO
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.